Author has written 9 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Bleach.
Hello there whoever is reading this!!! I'm SO glad that I finaly have an acount here and can post all the strange and wonderful (well at least I think they are wonderful...) fanfics that I write here in my lair of a bedroom!
About myself...Um... Well I guess I love reading just about anything I get my hands on. And I'm a fan of Hetalia, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Soul Eater, Disney Movies, Miyazaki Movies, Labyrinth, Kingdom Hearts, Doctor Who, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Avengers and lots more but I think I'll run out of space if I write EVERYTHING! XD
I spend just about 60% of my day in my room, reading, writing, studying magic, and drawing. And the other 40% battling evil duplicates, saving the world, training pokemon, hanging out with a koala, fighting pirates, and being the second in command of the starmites! Extra, I want a pet cat and I LOVE strawberry jam!!! My other favorite food is red velvet cake, hence the name! :D
I like to write romance and drama but that's not JUST my forte... I love writing horror and adventure stuff too!!! (what a combo huh?)
Some of the fanfics that I have posted are co-written by a friend of mine, who is a super awesome creative genius that comes up with the most awesome ideas! Bow to our combined awesomeness!!!