Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, Spider-Man, and Teen Wolf.
Unfortunately, I am suffering a huge writers block for ALL of my stories. My muse is gone, too. As you can see, nothing has been updated and/or edited in months. I apologize to all of my followers :(
I'm a creative soul who loves to act, write, draw, and (you guessed it) create.
I'm a huge bookworm and spend about 85-95% of my time online reading stories (and Dad still tells me to get off of the darn thing).
I'm a student who wants to study Creative Writing, something involving the theatre, and possibly English (it's kind of handy to know how to use correct grammar).
I'm old enough to be considered an adult (didn't think I was a fourteen year old, did you? No offense to my fellow young-teen FanFiction authors) so I can buy tobacco and lotto tickets (never buying the nasty stuff and I've only bought one ticket, so far).
I love to travel and see new places, so due to this love of mine, I would love to be a contestant on the Amazing Race (my partner will be my older sister, if we're ever accepted).
I'm a chocoholic, Directioner, fan of fall and spring, addicted to Disney, and I love, love, love rainy days (the colors and the feelings it gives makes me happy).
I dislike a large majority of Country music and I can't stand Rap. GAH! I'm more of a Pop and Rock type of person.
My favorite shows include The Walking Dead (still need to see S3, though), Doctor Who (need to see S7 before the 50th), Teen Wolf (unlike the other shows, I'm caught up), Once Upon A Time (can't wait for Sunday!), and my current addition is Supernatural.
Some of my favorite novels include Beastly, Ice, The Fault in Our Stars, The Tiger's Curse Series, The Divergent Trilogy, The Twilight Saga (yeah, yeah. Judge all you want), The Hunger Games Trilogy, The Giver, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Warriors (the series introduced me to my love of reading), Tuck Everlasting, and so much more!
I am a Christian. I know. I know. Ruff religious group, huh? I can assure you, I'm not as bad as you think I am. Yes, I do believe in certain things. No, I am not a killjoy. Christians like to have fun too... We just tend to gravitate towards juice boxes, carpet ball, and random discussions about life rather than those big, flashy parties that you see in the movies.
I'm not a huge fan of crossovers. They're just so... bazaar. You have to do it a certain way, which means you have to somehow weave multiple fandoms together in a beautifully-harmonious way. So far, only the Avengers have entertained me. I do, however, hear that SuperWhoLock and Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons are amazing crossovers.
I've never dated, never kissed, and never fallen in love. "Yeah, 'cause you're a loser". Look who's talking. Just kidding :) It's alright to be single and forever alone. It just shows the world how awesome and self-controlled you are.
Over the last few years, people have told me I look like one of these celebrities: the girl who plays Harmony from Glee, the girl from The Orphan, Bella (no one's said Kristian Stewart yet), and my favorite -- and most common -- celeb look-a-like: Katniss (a.k.a. Jenifer Lawrence).
Although I have no current crush on anyone, I still find a lot of boys attractive. One of the most recent attractive men that I've discovered is Dean Winchester (Jenson Ackles). The dude done be attractive. JENSON! If you happen to reading this, call me!
I should also throw out there that I'm quiet and shy. Not a lot of people like me, but I really don't care as much as I use to. I have amazing friends and family members, and I love being me a large majority of the time.
Trust me when I say that I can be pretty insane. In nerd terms, think of 11. That's the Doctor I'm most like: confused, childish, innocent (in a sense), and totally... well, insane.
That's about it. I hope you enjoy my stories "they were a labor of love!"
A couple of Supernatural stories! I'm soooo excited to share them with you guys :)
The Rose Potter Saga (a fem!Harry fic) and The Rite of Passage (a Teen Wolf -- TV -- fic).
My Sorting Ceremony (a fic based on my first Pottermore House Test) and Of Webs and Reality: The Story of Spider-Woman (a Spider-Man twin fic set during the original trilogy movies. Spelling and grammar errors are slowly being fixed).
One, possibly two, Startrek2009 fics and a series of one-shots for the Supernatural fandom.
I solemnly swear that Fred never died and George wears blue boxers! I am a member of the Twin Exchange.
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Team Free Will|
|Focus:||TV Shows Supernatural|