Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter, Spider-Man, Teen Wolf, Internship, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Titanic.
Hello. My name is Cloud. I write stories about characters who are either original or gender-bent. There is pretty much no in-between. Go ahead and check out my profile if you'd like to learn more about me :)
I solemnly swear that Fred never died and George wears blue boxers! I am a member of the Twin Exchange
Band: One Direction
Film: Titanic, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and Edward Scissorhands
Song: "Come on Eileen," "How Long Will I Love You," and "God Only Knows"
TV Show: Supernatural
Ten Facts About Me
(1) My DOB is July 3rd, 1995.
(2) I am the second of three children.
(3) I'm a college student who's double majoring in Creative Writing and Theatre and Performance Studies.
(4) One of my favorite places in the entire world is Île de la Cité, specifically the Notre Dame de Paris area.
(5) If someone were to ask me what my least favorite color is, I would probably tell them that it is yellow.
(6) When my brother and I were kids, he threw a metal tape measure at my forehead. This resulted in me forever sporting a tiny, dot-like scar.
(7) Currently, I'm obsessed with the Studio Cast Recording of The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I can't get enough. Seriously.
(8) Wedding shows are one of my favorite guilty pleasures.
(9) My favorite ships include: Java Junkie (GG), Luirk (GG), Sackson (GG), Remily (GG), Swan Fire (OUAT), Captain Swan (OUAT), Outlaw Queen (OUAT), Stable Princess/Stable Queen (OUAT), Rumbelle (OUAT), Frankenwolf (OUAT), Stydia (TW), Dethan (TW), AmyxRory (DW), Jilly (HP), Romione (HP), Luneville (HP), Scorose (HP), ScorpiusxAlbus (HP), HanxLeia (SW), Aname (SW), Rinn (SW), Foe (SW), Pen (ASM/Marvel), Clintasha (Marvel), Rickonne (WD), Aaric (WD), Cat (Casper), Caleo (HoO), girl!MerlinxArthur (Merlin), Jelsa (RotGxFrozen crossover), Dwangela (The Office), Jam (The Office), Samcedes (Glee), Dizzie (GA), Tenry (GA), Fiyeraba (Wicked), LadyChat (Miraculous Ladybug), and jeanmarco (AoT).
(10) I have an illogical fear of inanimate objects (i.e., dolls, stuffed animals, etc.) coming to life and killing me.
"'So, is it true, Doctor?'
'Is what true?'
'That in the future I am forgotten as a real man. I am but a legend.'
'I'm afraid it is.'
'Hmm . . . . Good. History is a burden. Stories can make us fly.'
'I'm still having a little trouble believing yours, I'm afraid.'
'Is it so hard to credit? That a man born into wealth and privilege should find the plight of the oppressed and weak too much to bear . . . until one night he is moved to steal a
TARDIS? Fly among the stars, fighting the good fight? Clara told me your stories.'
'She should not have told you any of that.'
'Well, once the story started, she could hardly stop herself. You are her hero, I think.'
'I'm not a hero.'
'Well neither am I. But if we both keep pretending to be — ha ha — perhaps others will be heroes in our name. Perhaps we will both be stories. And may those stories never end.
Good-bye, Doctor, Time Lord of Gallifrey.'
'Good-bye, Robin Hood, Earl of Loxley.'
'And remember, Doctor . . . I'm just as real as you are.'"
-- Robin Hood and the Doctor, Doctor Who
Hope you enjoy my stories!
|Community:||The Best Gender-Bent Stories|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|