Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Potterhead! (really, are any more words necessary? :p)
Currently: I'm working on a Dramione story entitled "Just Breathe" that has brought me lots of fun since I first began it and I truly hope that you'll enjoy it as well if you decide to read it! (which I would highly appreciate).
Some stuff that I wish I knew when I first started FanFiction (useful for both readers and writers) - by potato4
1. Canon- From the book. (Example: Ron/Hermione)
2. Non-canon- When it is not from the book. (Example: Draco/Hermione)
3. Slash- Guy with guy stories. (Example: Draco/Harry)
4. Femeslash- Girl with girl stories. (Example: Hermione/Narcissa. Where do people come up with these things?)
5. Smut- M stuff.
6. Lemon- Really M stuff. Even worse than smut.
7. Flames- Mean reviews. When you trash a fic.
8. OC- Original Character. When you make up your own character.
9. OOC- Out Of Character- When a canon character is not accurate. (Example: When Draco runs around singing "Nobody's Perfect" and hands out unicorn stickers to first graders.)
10. AU- Alternate Universe- When the story is set in a different universe then that the author has created.
11. Fluff- Sweet romantic moments. No action/adventure or anything.
12. OTP- (I heard this from youreconfusingme) Apparently, this means One True Pairing. I assume this means that it's the one pairing you enjoy and stand by. (This is not to be confused with OoTP, which means Order of the Phoenix. ;)
13. Ship- A pairing/couple. Comes from relationship. Heh heh. ~Nudges you~ Get it? Get it?
14. One-shot; Two-shot; Three-shot- One chapter, two chapters, three chapters.
15. Songfic- A fic including, or based upon, a song.
16. Mary Sues- A character (usually OC) that is favored by the author and pretty much perfect in every way.
17. A/N- Author's Note. Self- explanatory. I tend to go overboard with my ANs.
18. AH- All Human. All characters are human. This is not commonly seen.
19. POV- Point of View.
20. R&R- Read and review!
21. Lime- Like Lemon, but not as bad.
22. Drabble- A fic that is from 50-500 words in length.
(Again, thank you potato4 for this amazing list)
I first created this account to be able to review, alert and favourite the amazing fanfictions that exist out there, but the writing-bug bit me and I decided to give it a try. I'm still very new at this but I do hope you enjoy it!
Though I absolutely love Romione as "the real" thing, but in fandom I'm all in in the idea of bad boy turning good because of his princess :p (Disney fairytales have promoted highly illusional ideals on my generation :p) and, therefore, it's much easier for me to write and imagine stories related to Draco and Hermione. I believe that if I had ever tried to pull off a R/H fanfiction I'd probably ruin the whole essence of the perfect chemistry JK Rowling set up on books (and later on Rupert Grint and Emma Watson brought to movies), so I'll just go in ways that Jo didn't in order to not ruin her brilliant work (if that makes any sense to you).
A little more about me: I live in Portugal, so don't be surprised if you find some English mistakes around here.
Here are some of my favorite things. These are in no particular order, and the lists are by no means complete.
It’s hard to say what my favourite movie is, pretty much all of them have told me something on a moment of my life and therefore they all taught me something. However, there are a few who will be with me forever. Some of those include The Schindler’s List, Slumdog Millionaire, Titanic (cliché, I know), a few 007s, Notting Hill, The Bodyguard (another cliché) My Sister’s Keeper and, obviously, all movies from the Harry Potter’s saga. Yes, I’m a Potterhead and I’m proud of it. And as any real Potterhead, I absolutely prefer the books over the films, by far.
Along with JK Rowling’s masterpiece, my favourite books also include My Sister’s Keeper and Handle with Care, both by Jodi Picoult. It’s quite curious how my favourite authors’ names start with J.
Speaking of names starting with J, I love John Mayer; he is, at the moment, my favourite male artist and I’m so glad I've seen him live! He shares the spotlight of my favourite musicians with Christina Perri, Adele, Coldplay and Queen. I believe that music is extremely important because it can A) express the feelings that we’re feeling so perfectly; B) express the feelings that we don’t even know how to explain; C) express the feelings that we’re afraid to tell; D) be there with the right words when no one else can. Wow, that was almost philosophical..!
Never mind that… What else is there left to say?
My favourite TV shows are House, Grey's Anatomy, NCIS:Los Angeles (with portuguese Daniela Ruah), How I Met Your Mother, Glee, The Good Wife, and many others, so I like pretty much everything that goes on in TV; drama, comedy, action, sci-fic, medical drama, everything works for me.
I also love sports! But just watching, not practising. My favourite athletes are Roger Federer (tennis) and Michael Phelps (swimming) because I believe that the achievements both of them reached throughout their careers guaranteed them a place as legends of their sports which won’t be stolen by other for a very long time.
So, yes that’s basically it...
Welcome to my Fanfiction Account!
Thank you for visiting!