Author has written 7 stories for StarTrek: The Next Generation, Waterloo Road, CSI, and Doctor Who.
Disclaimer for all stories. I own nothing, never have, never will, never pretended to.
I am a female between 13 and 30. That's all i'm saying
I am completely obsessed with TV
My main obsessions are :
-Doctor Who (Nu and Old) 4/Sarah. Sarah/Harry. 11/River. Barbara/Ian. 2/Jamie. Sarah/Jo. 4/Romana.
-Gallifrey Audios-Romana/Leela. Romana/Narvin. Leela/ Narvin. Romana/Narvin/Leela.
-Star Trek: The Next Generation BonC. Imzadi
-Star Trek:Voyager JetC.
-CSI:Las Vegas Cara. GSR
-X-Files MSR. Skinner/Maggie
-Sarah Jane Adventures ( R.I.P. Lis Sladen) Clani. Luke/Maria. Sarah Jane/Jo Sarah/Peter
Are You Having a Bad Day?
1. The average cost of rehabilitating a seal after the Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska was 80,000. At a special ceremony, two of the most expensively saved animals were released back into the wild amid cheers and applause from the onlookers. A minute later they were both eaten by a killer whale.
2. A psychology student in New York rented out her spare room to a carpenter in order to nag him constantly and study his reactions. After weeks of needling, he snapped and beat her with an ax, leaving her with permanent severe brain damage.
3. A woman came home to find her husband in the kitchen, shaking frantically with what looked like a wire running from his waist towards the electric kettle. Intending to jolt him away from the deadly current, she whacked him with a plank of wood that had been by the back door, breaking his arm in two places. Till that moment he had been happily listening to his Walkman.
4. Two animal rights protesters were protesting at the cruelty of sending pigs to the slaughterhouse in Bonn, Germany. Suddenly the pigs, all two thousand of them, escaped through a broken fence and stampeded trampling the two hapless protesters to death.
AND THE WINNER IS...
5. An Iraqi terrorist, Khay Rahnajet, didn't pay enough postage on a letter bomb. It came back with "return to sender" stamped on it. Forgetting it was the bomb, he opened it and was killed in the explosion.
See... You're not having such a bad day.
The 'Shippers Oath (Not mine!)
I will hold
true to my pairing
I swear this oath ain't herring
And sometimes to flame another shippers ship
But only if they get me first
Otherwise... LEAVE THEM ALONE
Each shipper to their pairing
Each pairing to their show
May there be many fanfics
So all the world will know
Your pairing is the best
All shippers will try to prove their pair
And if they're motivated
They'll pluck "evidence" from the air
And through all of this
Bold and blue
I am a shipper
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of Jury duty.
If you spent years discussing, and theorizing about what would be Harry Potter's final fate, you are a true member of the Potter Generation.
There is only one Potter Generation and if you are a true member of it you have a right to boast. You have the right to be angered at little kids who cut in front of you while you were in line waiting to get the final Harry Potter book. You have the right to swear angrily aloud about children who see the movies yet do not read the books. You have the right to know that you, of all other Harry Potter fans, have been there from beginning to end and for ten years you have grown with Harry along his epic journey. You are a true member of the Potter Generation--embrace it.
Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital!
Please select from the following options menu:
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.
If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators are too busy to talk with you.
If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.
If you are blonde, don't press any buttons, you'll just mess it up.
In Remembrance of Severus Snape
Couples? What Do You Think?
Harry/Ginny? Books-yes. Movies-no
Ron/Pansy? No. Ew
Ron/Fleur? No-Bill would castrate him
Ginny/Draco? Sweet but if you’re going down that road it’s Ginny/ Blaise for me
James/Lily? Beautiful, she was his salvation. She made him grow up
Lily/Snape? Not always a supporter but am currently writing a fanfiction where they had been together
Lily/Sirius? No. He loved James too much for that
This Or That?
Harry or Ron? Harry
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione? Harry/Ginny if from the books. H/H from movies
Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna Harry Hermione
Ron/Hermione or Ron/Luna? Ron/Hermione
Hermione/Krum or Harry/Hermione? Harry/Hermione
Ron/Lavender or Ron/Hermione? Ron/Hermione
Butterbeer or Fire Whiskey? Butterbeer
Zonko’s or Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes? WWW
James/Lily or Snape/Lily? James/Lily
Malfoy Manor or Knockturn Alley? Malfoy Manor
List Twelve of your favorite characters from HP, in no particular order. Then answer the questions about them.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to? They are cousins so no
Unsafe External Link