Author has written 8 stories for Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, James Bond, Rise of the Guardians, Sherlock, Supernatural, and Hobbit.
Heyo Peeps! I'm a writer, artist and all around escaped psychopath!! Oh, and I LOVE MONKIES!! I am of both Dutch and Irish desent, but I'm all Canadian!!!
I also have tumblr, right about here
Name: There are some who call me... 'Tim'...?
Gender: Female YO!!
Age: Like I'm gonna tell you FOOLS!!
Birthday: March 3rd!!!!
Religion: ROMAN CATHOLIC!! GOD ROCKS! POPE ROCKS! ALL CATHOLICS ROCK!
Movies: Labyrinth, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, ALL TIM BURTON MOVIES, Muppet Treasure Island, Blade Runner, ALL DISNEY MOVIES, The Breakfast Club, Jurassic Park, Johnny English, RED, How to Train Your Dragon, wall-E, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Cirque du Freak the Vampires Assistant, Childs Play, The Princess Bride, Scream, Sherlock Holmes, Thumbelina, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man 1 & 2, THE AVENGERS,
Books: One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, A Clockwork Orange, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, HARRY POTTER SERIES, Allana series, The Saga of Darren Shan, The Demonata, Goosebumps, Sherlock Holmes
If you support werewolf rights, copy & paste this into your profile.
Put this on your site If you like to laugh!
CoPy AnD pAsTe ThIs To YoU aRe PrOfIlE iF yOuR aWeSoMe!i!
I am in-love with a fictional character played by a man who accidentally died of a drug overdose. Copy this into your profile if you have fallen too.
- If your one of the people who could perfectly understand Captain Jack Sparrow's confusing rants and when your friends all had confounded expressions on their faces you were like, 'well duh that made perfect sense.' Copy this into your profile.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy this onto ya profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
5.5 million people are on the internet right now. If you are one of them, copy this onto your profile
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
75 percent of teens don't respect Michael Jackson for the iconic genious that he is. Copy and paste this to your profile if you're apart of the 25 percent that do!!
If you wish you could just pop in and out of your favorite stories, changing the storyline as you go along to fit your own agenda, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you KNOW who the Marx Brothers are, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, post this in your profile.
Let's eat grandma
Let's eat, grandma
Proper grammar saves lives
If you've ever fallen asleep in a class, paste this to your profile
If you've ever pushed on a door marked pull or vice versa, copy and paste this into your profile
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you think the human identification thing when you log in to fan fiction is annoying, copy and past this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you are a MOVIE QUOTER, which means you go around quoting movies for fun, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you daydream 24/7, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you wonder who started this stupid list in the first place, copy and paste this onto your profile
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think villains rock and are da bomb, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
If you'll take first watch copy and paste this is you profile.
Copy this and paste it on your profile if you think sarcasm is a conditioned reflex.
If you have a teacher who doesn't know what the heck there doing and you hate them because they annoy you paste this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall, door, table, chair, or other large solid object even when it was in plain sight, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fi.
If you should be doing homework right now, copy this into your profile.
If you secretly wished for a Hogwarts letter when you were 11, copy and paste. (Not so seceretly...)
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
If you can't seem to keep your mouth shut when it really counts, copy and paste.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you' ve been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
100% of people are human beings. Copy and paste this into your profile if you're part of the 0% who aren't!
If you get too excited for books, movies, etc. to come out copy and paste this in your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, C&P
If you are antisocial sometimes, copy and paste.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile
If you are a Dr Seuss Fan/ Seussian, put this onto you profile
"My teachers think I'm quiet, my friends wish I was"
-If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), Ultimate-Apples (Australia),Immortal-Puppet-Otaku (USA), teiaramogami (USA), Unquestionably Unhinged (Canada)
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: HollyluvsArty (James Potter, Sirius Black (when he was young), Artemis Fowl)Pepper Lemon(Roshaun, Ronan) Second Daughter of Eve (Several, not telling.),Phish Tacko (Marty McFly, Klaus Baudelaire, Alex P. Keaton) Sugary Snicket (Danny Phantom/Fenton in my early FFN days, Durza, Dexter Morgan, Sirrus) FanofSnicket (Klaus Bauldalaire!!) Insanefangirl (Randall off monsters inc.), NicNack4U (Arnold, Aladdin, Captain Jack Sparrow, Drake Parker, Josh Nichols, Crazy Steve, Spencer, Victor van-Dort, Cosmo, Troy Bolton, Chad Danforth, Ryan Evans, Logan Reese, Chase Matthews, Pharaoh Atem/Yami, Joey Wheeler, Seto Kaiba, Duke Devillin, Jafar, Severus Snape, Harry Potter, Danny Fenton/Phantom). jafarjasmineforever2005: Jafar, Aladdin, Frollo, and lot's more (There's been tons). Writtensofine67: Jafar, Snape, Dexter (from dexter's lab) Prince Casipan, Chris from TDI, Ahkmenrah (Night at the museum) and Jed (from Night at the Museum) SideshowJazz1: Edward Cullen, James (from Pokemon), Simon, Jack (both from "Lord of The Flies"-I imagine them older though) and Yakko Warner, Unquestionably Unhinged (Alex Delarge, Fred Weasley and Lestat DeLioncourt),
Stereotypes - A conventional, formulaic, and oversimplified conception, opinion, or image. Or, people being stupid and putting someone into a catergory to satisfy their own mindsets. personally, I fit into so many stereotypes that I'm not even sure what I would be classified as... For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
My parents/parent was or are into drinking and doing drugs, so I must drink and do drugs too.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _' ...baby
You remember trying to collect all 150 original pokemon cards but never could and if you did you thought you were all that!
When gameboy was a brick.
Things I Am NOT allowed to do at Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug a Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of its clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
...But yes, I will do it all anyway.
A Canadian can be English, Irish, Scottish or Welsh, French or Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian or Greek. A Canadian can be Mexican, African, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Australian, Iranian, Asian, Arab, Pakistani, or Afghan.
A Canadian may also be a Cree, Métis, Mohawk, Blackfoot, Sioux, or one of the many other tribes known as native Canadians. A Canadian's religious beliefs range from Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu, or none. In fact, there are more Muslims in Canada than in Afghanistan . The key difference is that in Canada they are free to worship as each of them chooses. Whether they have a religion or no religion, each Canadian ultimately answers only to God, not to the government, or to armed thugs claiming to speak for the government and for God.
A Canadian lives in one of the most prosperous lands in the history of the world. The root of that prosperity can be found in the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, which recognize the right of each person to the pursuit of happiness.
A Canadian is generous and Canadians have helped out just about every other nation in the world in their time of need, never asking a thing in return. Canadians welcome the best of everything, the best products, the best books, the best music, the best food, the best services, and the best minds.
But they also welcome the least - the oppressed, the outcast, and the rejected.
These are the people who built Canada . You can try to kill a Canadian if you must as other bloodthirsty tyrants in the world have tried but in doing so you could just be killing a relative or a neighbour. This is because Canadians are not a particular people from a particular place. They are the embodiment of the human spirit of freedom. Everyone who holds to that spirit, everywhere, can be a Canadian.
Unsafe External Link