Poll: Which of these tributes in my story, Only Time Will Tell, is your favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Hunger Games.
Welcome to my profile!
My name is Aviva, which means "Spring" in Hebrew, and I live in New Jersey. I'm of reaping age for the Hunger Games (Oh, god!). I write mainly in the Hunger Games fandom, but I'm thinking of venturing into the Harry Potter fandom a bit.
RUE RETURNS: Basically reviving Rue. I decided to write it because I loved Rue and was heartbroken upon her death. Story completed October 21.
STORIES IN PROGRESS
TRIPLETS: This is NOT your average "Katniss is pregnant and is going to have a baby" story. She already has 2 children, and the story will focus on both Katniss and her daughter, Dalia. The story also follows a Capitol experiment of sorts to revive all of the tributes who have died in the Hunger Games. Please note that this is different from Triplets (Original) and is the only one I am updating. Color Thesaurus Here
ONLY TIME WILL TELL: THE 100TH HUNGER GAMES: A monster SYOT involving 96 characters. There are 16 left in the arena, plus 3 out of it. Voting on the polls relating to the story on my profile (above) would be greatly appreciated. NEXT CHAPTER: Either an interlude or Phase 3, Part 1
THE CAPITOL GAMES: 76 tributes from the Capitol, District 13, and, in some cases, the districts. PLEASE submit tributes (see form below)! I know that I deleted the tribute list, but trust me. I have a plan. CURRENTLY IN RESET! PLEASE SUBMIT TRIBUTES!
UPCOMING STORIES (I'm not giving a big description so you can get excited for them!)
THE FREEDOM GAMES: Not your average SYOT, and not quite interactive. Telling you why this is would spoil everything for you. Just wait.
THE 125TH HUNGER GAMES: Somewhat of a sequel to Only Time Will Tell. Another Quell; I'm really excited for this one! But, obviously, I have to finish OTWT first.
THE 85TH HUNGER GAMES: A companion to Rue Returns. This story would elaborate on Delilah's Games.
DISTRICT 9 AND 3/4: Harry Potter/Hunger Games crossover mainly involving OCs. It will lean toward the Harry Potter side. This story is more in limbo.
Here is the list of the tributes that are currently alive in "Only Time Will Tell":
Moss Darya, 18, District 4 (PearyPants44)
Fallen Dean, 16, District 6 (Bowserboy129)
Viktor Wayland, 18, District 10 (Mindnight Ink)
Quiinn Jones, 17, District 11 (LoveIsBlindness)
Tyranny Bomber, 17, District 1 (Shkittles)
Acacia Andalu, 18, District 2 (Shkittles)
Lisa Brown, 16, District 8 (xebla)
Rowena Wayland, 16, District 10 (Mindnight Ink)
Mars Pyrros, 8, District 1 (PearyPants44)
Crash Hatch, 11, District 2 (LoveIsBlindness)
Apollo Mariner, 9, District 3 (DaughterofLyssa)
Toby Darya, 10, District 4 (PearyPants44)
Smash Hatch, 11, District 2 (LoveIs Blindness)
Leia Dean, 9, District 6 (Bowserboy129)
Trinity May Belle, 11, District 8 (moosegirl45)
Maryanne Belle, 9, District 11 (moosegirl45)
Alive, Out of Arena and Safe:
Astrid Evans, 16, District 5 (-Death Angel80-)
Lucy Evans, 9, District 5 (-DeathAngel80-)
Holly Brown, 5, District 8 (xebla)
My Life Movie
Opening: Hedwig's Theme from Harry Potter (that works ok, I guess.)
Birth: At The Hop (oh, boy. I have no idea who this is by, even!)
First Day of School: I'm Not That Girl (Reprise) from Wicked (Hmm...)
First Best Friend: Dog Days are Over, Pentatonix version (I love this song, but have no clue what it's about)
First Boyfriend: Without Love from Hairspray (OK, how perfect is that?)
First Date: Eye Of The Tiger, Pentatonix version (I don't know what to make of this)
First Breakup: Reflection, Keke Palmer version (um...)
Sweet 16: SOS by Rihanna (Well, that could go either way)
College Years: Right Here by either Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus (?!?!?!)
Wedding: Without You, Pentatonix version (Now, THAT works!)
First Child: The People Vs. Horton the Elephant form Seussical the Musical (OK, then... maybe a hint to the arguments we'll have?)
First Day at Work: He Lives in You, Elijah Kelly version (right)
First Grandkid: G.N.O by Miley Cyrus (wow.)
Death: Finale/Oh, The Thinks You Can Think from Seussical (well, that works pretty well!)
Funeral: Be Good to Me by Ashley Tisdale (Hmm. Myabe "Be Good To My Coffin?")
Credits: Cruella de Vil by Selena Gomez (Not a great ending)
1.Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
1.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? True Friend by Hannah Montana (WHY do I have Hannah Montana songs on my MP3?)
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Stayin' Alive, Alvin and the Chipmunks version (well, ya know...)
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? What Time Is It from High School Musical (That is perfect! I look at my watch ALL the time!)
4.WHAT IS 22? Who Will I Be from Camp Rock (nobody will ever get this right!)
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? As I Am by Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus (Um...)
6.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Come And Get What You Want AKA Come Get It by Alvin and the Chipmunks (hard to get?)
7.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Fuego by the Cheetah Girls (hm.)
8.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? (You're) Timeless to Me from Hairspray (Maybe a film/Broadway star?)
9.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Ain't No Party by Alvin and the Chipmunks (He's hot? No clue)
10.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Come So Far (Got So Far to Go) from Hairspray (probably something abut my age or something)
11.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Dancing Through Life from Wicked (!!!!!! SO PERFECT!!!!)
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? All For One from High School Musical 2 (ugh. ugh ugh ugh.)
13.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? We Are Family by The Chipmunks and The Chipettes (well, that could go either way)
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Fabulous from High School Musical 2 (wow.)
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Start the Party from Camp Rock (Some of them are like that!)
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Benjamin Calypso from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (It's about saving a captured sibling... SO ACCURATE!)
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE? (Love Is Like A) Heat Wave, Delilah version (Hmmm...)
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET? See You Again by Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus (oh god!)
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Try by Hayden Panettiere (Hmm...)
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? Hero in You by KSM (again, oh god!)
21.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? Joseph All The Time from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (well...)
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? Odd Man Out by Mitchell Musso (I don't even know how that GOT on my MP3)
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's (that could DEFINITELY go either way)
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? Piece Of My Heart, Pentatonix version (oh, can I relate to this!)
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? I'm Just A Bill from Schoolhouse Rock (well, then)
26.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? You Really Got Me, Alvin and the Chipmunks version (I have no idea what this question even is)
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Away from Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regular soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping. (Shoot, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought??...)
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time)?
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because??...)
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what)?
24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious)
25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, ooh...fly Delta?)
27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children." (hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..)
29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (Oh my ..was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity