Poll: Who will Cc end up with? Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Invader Zim, Ice Age, Penguins of Madagascar, Monsters vs. Aliens, Kid vs Kat, Hunger Games, Gravity Falls, My Babysitter's a Vampire, and Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.
This is me. Hi. I'm gonna tell you about myself, okay? Okay...because this could take a while...
Age: I can't tell you, sorry. But I'll tell you I'm going into middle skool.
Location: WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?!
Intrests: Invader Zim, Penguins of Madagascar, Chalkzone, Krypto th Super Dog, Monsters Vs Aliens, and Kid vs Kat
Now for stuff
37 Things To Do In An Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
50 Things To Do In Walmart
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this crap, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
31. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: "Marco Polo."
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
45. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
47. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
AM I MORE TOMBOYISH OR GIRLY?
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies. You love jeans. Dogs are better than cats. It's hilarious when people get hurt. You've played with/against boys on a team. Shopping is torture. Sad movies suck. You own/ed an X-Box. Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid. At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter. You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega. You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers. You watch sports on TV. Gory movies are cool. You go to your dad for advice. You own like a trillion baseball caps. You like going to high school football games. You used to/do collect football/baseball cards. Baggy pants are cool to wear. It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors. You love to go crazy and not care what people think. Sports are fun. Talk with food in your mouth. Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick. You love to shop. You wear eyeliner. You wear the color pink. Go to your mom for advice. You consider cheerleading a sport. You hate wearing the color black. You like hanging out at the mall. You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.You like wearing jewelry. Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe. Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies. You don't like the movie Star Wars. You were in gymnastics/dance. It takes you around/more than one hour to shower, get dressed and make-up. You smile a lot more than you should. You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. You care about what you look like. You like wearing dresses when you can. You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne. You love the movies. Used to play with dolls as little kid. Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it. Like being the star of everything.
On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (Naaaaah! I sleep-dry!!!)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (YAY! Time for shoplifting! (and a WHOLE lot of forgiveness..)
On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap. (and that would be how?)
On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost. (But it's 'just' a suggestion!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down. (*sweatdrops*)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating. (Naaaah really?)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body. (There are idiots who write these things...)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery. (WHa?)
On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness. (*Sweatdrops again*)
On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning: keep out of children. (Oh...OHHH TIIIMMMMMYYY!!!)
On a string of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only. (Does this mean we can decorate a trashcan?)
On a food processor: Not to be used for the other use. (OoOOH! Like how so? Cause, like other people, I have enemies! XD)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts. (Then what was the point of adding Pea?)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts. (-.-)
On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands. (Hmmm, this sounds like a REAL job for Superman!)
On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (You dare crush my dreams)
Copy & paste stuff:
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you say it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If there are times where you DO annoy people just for the heck of it, copy and paste this into/onto/in your profile/bio.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
First name- Collette
Middle name- Grace
Do you like your name?- Kinda
Are you named after anyone?- I have no idea
Who?- I DON'T KNOW!
Birthday- November 13
Current age- 11
Where you were born- Texas
Where you currently live- Texas
Your looks and body!!
Face shape- Like a face
Skin tone- Tan in the summer, pail in the winter
Do you have acne?- sometimes
Hair color- dirty blonde
Hair texture- just passes as softish
Hair style- kinda short
Hair length- just past my shoulders
Eye color- varies from blue to green, sometimes blue-green, depending on the light and my mood.
Eye shape- like eyes...
How big are your eyes?- normal sized, why should my eyes be bigger or something?
Do you wear contacts or glasses?- No, but I'll be getting glasses soon, I have double vision.
How about braces? Have/had them?- I need them!
Do you have straight teeth?- Not really, no...
Are they really white?- not really, no...
Do you have high cheekbones?- I'm kinda in-between the cheekbones and pudgy face.
Long eyelashes?- Normal.
Do you wear makeup?- Every-now-and-then
What kind of makeup do you use?- Lip-gloss and light blush, once I used lip-stick, eye-shadow's really rare for me...
What brand of makeup do you use?- ???????
What shoe size do you wear?- 4 1/2
Ring size?- I don't know, I don't wear rings!
Belt size?- I never wear belts, either!
Pant size?- medium 12-14
Shirt size?- medium 10-12
How tall are you?- 5'3 last I checked
Happy with it?- Yeah, I'm pretty avrage
Your weight- 97 lbs
Happy with it?- meh...
Do you exercise a lot?- Sometimes
What kind of exercising do you do?- Push-ups and curl-ups, I also ride my scooter everyday and I dance sometimes
Are you 'toned'?- what does that mean?
Muscular?- I have a lot of lower body streingth, some upper body...
Are you in shape?- sort-a
You and School!!
What school do you attend?- Going into spring brach middle
What grade are you in?- going into 6th
What classes are you taking?- Art...that's really all I know at this point...
What's your favorite one?- Well..art.
Least favorite?- Uh...I don't know, I'll get back to you on that...
Favorite teacher- I don't know any of my teachers yet!
What class do they teach?- HOW SHOULD I KNOW?!
Least favorite teacher- I DON'T KNOW YET!
What class do they teach?- HOW SHOULD I KNOW?!
How many schools have you ever attended?- 4. Day-care, private school, Hunters creek, now spring branch middle.
Are you in any clubs?- Not yet.
What ones?- I don't know, yet...WAIT! Yeah, I'm a girl scout of america.
What about school plays?- I'm hoping to get into those!
Musicals?- ONLY when I'm forced to participate.
Do you go to a lot of school dances?- Not yet...
Are you full of school spirit?!- I believe strongly that my school can do well!
Expelled?- Maybe! Nah, just kidding, never.
You and Sports!! (Don't mix)
Your favorite sport- Swimming
Least favorite sport- Nascar
Do you play any sports?- Not anymore
What ones?- I used to do swimming in gymnastics, but I freaked out with all the strokes and I'm not very flexable...
Are you good?- I'm better at swimming now but I still can't do a cart wheel.
What sport would you like to be better at?- Basket-ball.
What's your favorite sport to watch?- I don't watch sports.
To play?- I really just like swimming
You and Music!!
Your favorite type of music- Pop, rock, jappanese pop
Favorite band(s)- THREE DAYS GRACE!
Favorite song(s)- Part of me, Broken Hearted, Want U Back, Scince U Been Gone, Time of Dying, Etc...
Favorite singer- Avril Lavign
Least favorite type of music- COUNTRY.
Least favorite band(s)- ???
least favourite song (s)- Boyfriend, baby, basicly anything Justin Beber related.
Did/do you take any classes relating to music in high school/college?- I'm not in hight skool yet, there-for not in collage yet!
Do you play an instrument?- I'm okay with a recorder.
Do you like dancing to music? - YES!
Do you like singing?- When I'm alone, people say I'm good but I don't believe them.
You and Your Friends!!
Best- Celine and Danielle
Friendliest- Celine, Danielle, Pheobe
Dorkiest- Pheobe, and me
Prettiest- ALL OF US!
Ugliest- I don't have and ugly friend.
Sweetest- All of us!
Most reliable- Celine, Danielle, Alexa
Least reliable- Pheobe
Best singer- Sydney
Best dancer- Alexa
Best at an instrument- Jenna
Best artist- Alana, me, Alexa, Celine
Biggest appetite- Celine, Sydney
You and Love!!
Do you have a crush/boyfriend/girlfriend?- Crush
Their name- Brandon...
Do they know (if it's a crush)?- Sadly, yes, and he doesn't care
Do You LIke anyone? - Yes! Brandon! Where you not listening?
Are you a virgin?- I don't even know what that is...
How far have you gone?- No where
Are you in love? Ilile someone, but I'm not in love
Have you ever been in love?- No.
Who was your first… crush?- Jacob
Person you held hands with?- Kai
Person you made out with?- I don't want to talk about it...he was a jerk.
Person you had sex with?- ...I'm eleven.
Who was your last… crush?- BRANDON! ARE YOU STILL NOT LISTENING?!
You and the future!!
Do you want to get married?- I'm not sure yet.
By what age?- My parents said I can't date until I'm thirty-five, but I can change that when I'm 18...
Do you want to have children?- I'm gonna adopt.
How many?- just two.
By what age?- 25-30.
Their names?- If I can rename them...Girl: Cecelia. Boy: Dib.
What is your future career going to be?- I want to be a famous voice over, like Kevin McDonald!
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? My knee is all bumpy and pink (three years like that)--I was riding my bike and Alexa ran infront of me, I hit her ankle and was flung off my bike into the middle of the street.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? My posters and drawings
3. WHAT DO YOU DO IN YOUR SLEEP? Hug my pillow
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Pop-rock
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 8:09 PM
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Invader Zim to be un-canciled-ed
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? The 90's
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION? All my note-books, writtings and drawings
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'3
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Meh
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? I see well in the dark, it's what's lurking in the dark and what can pop out that scares me. If something moves I jump three feet in the air.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Daniel...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Island ginger
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYECOLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? I WANT to be propossed in the pouring rain on a bridge BUT I might not even get proposed to.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Anything meat
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Uh...Ice cream
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? My baby blanket!
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yeah...Brandon...
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? In my ring finger on my right hand--It makes a weird *plunk* sound when I hold it a certain way and pull back.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I like justice clothing
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? I used to have two...now I only have one
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A weinner dog! Her names Cocoa
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Probably not...
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Make them laugh
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 77
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Both
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Uh...I don't call people too often...I'm not sure
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? There's a girl who tries to act like she knows my best friends better than me, and a boy who dumps on me every chance he gets for no reason, and a girl that follows me everywhere I go, and a girl that shouts everything she says.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? No.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Blood, killing animals
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No...BUT that kid from shake it up came to my skool!
37. FIRST JOB? I pet-sit.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yes and I got in big trouble.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Watching TV
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nah
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? When people let me in on something, don't tell me whats going on, and then kick me out when I get mad about it!
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? I need them!
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Something penguins, dolphins, arty, writtey, or British
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? two
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mom. Her names Nicollette, I'm Collette
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I wish on anything.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Sauve. And anti-clorine
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah, it's kinda in between print and cursive.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I bite my nails and suck on my hair when its wet
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Uh...hillary Duff?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? DUH.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Kinda
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I scream at my wall and pretend it's the person angering me.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My desk in the corner of my room. It's MINE.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My play toy toe-truck.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I don't have a cell phone.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Not really.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? (Sarcasm voice) NOOOOOOOOOO.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatoes!
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? A high sense of humor
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Brotowski, Poin-Dexter, Cc, Colleticus, Collettie, Sis-sis, Gir, Princessa, Kowalski.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Avril Lavigne, Three Days Grace (NOT A CHRISTEN BAND), Kelly Clarkson, Ke$ha
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Invader Zim, Penguins of madagascar, Chalkzon, Krypto the Super Dog, Kid vs Kat
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? Haven't taken it yet
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Desert Trio
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes!
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Yesterday. :/
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? There was a 64.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? To the point where I have to yell "WHY ARE THERE NO HANDELS BACK HERE!?!?"
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Sure, why not?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Big Time Rush
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Uh...YOUR MOM.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Their sense of humor!
80. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR AGRAVATED? Pretend to shoot myself
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? YOUR MOM. Nah, Hannah, she hates me, I hate her.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? ALL OF THEM!
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Uh, not sure
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dirty Blonde and I REALLY wanna get a penguin feather sown in.
86. EYE COLOR? Blue-green
89. FAVORITE FASTFOODRESTAURANT? McDonalds
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? no!
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Big Time Movie
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My birthday!
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? The recorder
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? What?
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Both.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Uh...relationships?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? ...A reeses: peanut butter lovers
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I cant drive
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Catching fire
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Crushing
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the trix, put this in yo prifile
And now I will list my abnormaly long list of TV crushes:
1. Kowalski! (Penguins of Madagascar)
2. Private! (Penguins of Madagascar)
3. Greg Sulkin
4. Rory (My Babysitters a Vampire)
5. Dr. Cockroach (Monsters vs. Aliens)
6. Streaky (Krypto the Super Dog)
7. Simon (Alvin and the Chipmunks)
8. Perry the Platypus (Phineas and Ferb)
Oh my god my older sister is doing the potty dance. And she's 15. Someone help me...
ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU...this. If you have an instagram acount please PM me and I would be happy to follow you! And no I'm not a stalker. Thank you.
If you have ever eaten something none of your friends would try, copy/paste this in your profile.
If you've ever done anything incredibly stupid for no apparent reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
...And you just tried to sing the songs, to see if it was true
...And now you are laughing because of your stupidity copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever walked/jogged/ran into a door copy and paste this to ur profile
you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace, copy this onto your profile
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless (but fun), and you do it anyways, copy and paste this onto your profile
If your a fangirl/boy and proud of it, copy this into your profile
If you have ever thought you could fly and jumped off your bed then copy and paste this in your profile
If you wish to participate, please make sure to copy the rules and list onto your orofile. The point of this challenge is to test and improve your skill as a writer
1. Make 120 one-shots, each based on a theme listed below.
2. There is no time limit, so take your time and have fun!
3. Place the list somewhere on your profile for others to see. Update this list and bold the ones you have finished.
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it,copy and paste this to your profile
If you think too much swearing is unnecesary,copy and paste this to your profile
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If sometimes your fanfics seem to write themselves, copy this into your profile.
If you like to read what people put in their profiles, and you like Copy & Paste stuff,copy and paste this into your profile.
90 of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10 that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your profile.
65 percent of teenagers would rather watch T.V. than read. If you are one of the 35 percent that would rather have their nose stuck in a book, copy this in your profile.
If one part of you is calm and the other part like to stand on their head and sing theme songs,copy and paste this to your profile
If you have authors you respect,copy and paste this to your profile
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile!
If you're both insane,copy this into your profile.
You know you live in 2010 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job...
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
If you think Fanfiction should have an 'OC' Character button- Copy and paste this on your profile, then add your name Donakiko,MadagascarMaster, InvaderCeCe,
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it , moodiful819, TrinityFire13Guardian137, DJ HiHi Kimiko,XSakunoXRyuzakiX, xRae Asakurax, Flying on a Broken Wing, HikariKame, ottawawolf, xxpinkblinkxx, DarkHeartInTheSky, Mystery Agent, Starryblossoms, Donakiko, MadagascarMaster, InvaderCeCe,
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.When you drop a pen, don't pick it up. When someone reaches to pick it up for you, scream, "Wait! That's mine!!!"
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Wanna hear weird things that have happened to me? Here:
I was doing a project with my friend sebastian and he asked me where I had always wanted to go. I looked him in the eye and replied: "...Walmart."
My friend Phoebe came over and we went swimming, she asked me if I wanted to play a game and I said yes. She replied with "Okay then, get into my arms like a baby."
I was sitting with Phoebe and Sydney in the hallway at school having lunch with them while I was playing on one of the class Ipads. I went to notes and started typing in random things like 'fgkvkgfrdvhftfttd gfydjgfjyyfydopsesz' and a box popped up saying; 'Did you mean: Heafty Chug?' And I clicked yes. Then I went to the contacts list and clicked add with Phoebe and Sydney paying much attention now. I clicked the photo box and added a photo of a dog, the I put in the first name box: 'Bob' and in the last name box I put "Hefty Chug." We laughed for the rest of the period.
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Colizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): White Wolf
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Grace Chattsworth
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Hiccoart
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (fav color, fav drink): White Pepper (Dr. Pepper is my fav drink)
WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Roakay
7. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Cocoa
8. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fav fruit, and something that can go wrong): Kumquat Love
9. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (fav color, pirate accessory): White Patch (Eye Patch)
Invader Zim questionnaire:
1. If you could hang out anywhere, where would it be?
Dib's house or Tak's ship
2. Which IZ character would you date?
3. Which IZ character is your best friend?
4. Which IZ character do you hate?
5. What's your favorite IZ episode(s)
Tak: The Hidious New Girl
6. Your favorite IZ character?
Tak and Mimi and Invader Tenn
7. Favorite Amighty Tallest?
I don't like the tallest
8. Zim walks up to you, what do you do?
9. You just got two tickets to see a concert, who do you take with you?
10. You accidently got stranded on a deserated island... who got stranded with you?
With my luck, Gir
11. Zim asked you to help him repopulate Irk... what is your answer to this disturbing question?
Sorry I have a headach
12. Favorite IZ paring?
13. You and the Tallest are on the Massive...?
I kill the tallest
14. If you could spend your Friday nights doing something, what would it be?
Screaming at Zim to take me with him or building a SIR
15. Favorite IZ quote?
"Doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom Doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom! Oh, was that?"
16. Favorite Zim moment?
When Zim gets discovered by those idiot freaks
17. Favorite Dib moment?
"I'll wait forever! I've been preparing for this moment all my life!" Zim zaps the handcuff things "Okay, I'm gonna go home now, and, prepare some more!"
18. Favorite Tallest Moment?
"I was curious to see how long it would take you to shut up Zim, but it's been three hours, Zim...THREE HOURS!"
19. Favorite GIR moment?
"Ohhhh...YAY!" "No gir that's bad." "Oh...YAY!"
20. Favorite random moment?
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--And the robot monkey?" "Your still not getting one." "Noooooooooo!" "Yes!" "Nooooo!" "Yes!!!" "No!" "Yes!"
（ﾟ､ ｡ ７
This is Kitty. Please copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help him gain world domination.
This is the stupidity test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that you have done!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
If you are basicaly obsessed with the penguins of madagascar, put this in your profile.
If you are or know someone who is crazy, put this in your profile.
If you love animals, put this in your profile.
If you want to be an author like me, put this in your profile.
If you love to read, put this in your profile.
If you find "copy and paste" thingys addicting, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you actually want to SEE Manfreedy and Johnson, copy and paste.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy this into your profile
If you like Penguins Of Madagascar, post this on your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think your friends and family are awesome, post this in your profile.
If you have copy and pasted more than ten things in your profile, post this in your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
(o.o) Copy the doggy into your profile because MysticalPearl made it up and it is giving you sad eyes.
If you want a PoM episode when Skipper has a flash back of his past, copy and paste.
If Kowalski is HOT, and you LOVE him, copy and paste into your pro.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (Alot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (ie 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (ie 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You argue with your own OCs.
Some characters interact with you. (EX: Kowalski keeps coming to my house and he made it so only I can see him and he keeps taking out my mom!)
You argue with the charaters.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of these descriptions)
You know you watch too much Invader Zim when:
1. You have a sudden craving to squeeze a rubber piggy.
2. You don't listen to politicans speeches anymore... you vote for the tallest one.
3. Martians existed. And you know exactly what happened to them.
4. You pass out meat on Valentine's day instead of candy.
5. You talk in third person.
6. You block up your chimeny on Christmas beacuse you fear Santa's 'jolly boots of doom'.
7. The most terrifing image you can come up with is a moose eating walnuts.
8. You check your soap for bacon... just in case.
9. When you get a zit, you name it Pustulio and insist that he has hyptnotic powers.(LISTEN TO PUSTULIO HE IS YOUR MASTER)
10. When a dog follows you, you're frightened that you're turning into bolonga.
11. Chihuahuas are frightening creatures...
12. Tuna is worth NOTHING anymore.
13. Waffles are the best food in the world. Period.
14. Being 'normal' is important beyond all else.
15. You've begun to wonder if your teacher can survive in the sun or not.
16. You've suspected that the nearby hot dog stand is controlled by aliens.
17. You wear a trench coat everywhere.
18. You don't eat proper meals anymore; only snacks.
19. You've tried to convert your basement into a secret base.
20. When someone calls you stupid, you respond with 'I'm not stupid. I'm ADVANCED'!
Unsafe External Link