Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, and Hunger Games.
Hey, I'm Hannah, 15, from England. My life is really quite boring so I don't suppose anyone is particularly interested in it. I guess you should know the basics though.
1. I like to eat. A lot.
2. I'm a human being, I have both good days and bad days. And yes, there are points when I just won't update. Most likely because I'm too lazy. Please, please feel free to give me a kick up the arse when I need it.
3. I read anything and everything that's put in front of me. I'm a complete and utter nerd. (John Green and JK are my gods)
4. I like music. I play the piano and guitar, and I listen to Ludovico Einaudi. Who nobody's ever heard of. Yay for me. I do listen to other things than classical though, my music taste changes by the week. Depending on my mood I'll listen to Rascall Flatts, Thirty seconds to Mars, Paolo Nutini, Low Roar, Guns and Roses, anything. Basically I just go with whatever mood I'm in. I really, really recommend looking up Einaudi though, he's incredible.
6. I like girls. Boobs are wonderful. If that causes you a problem, please feel free to press the little 'x' in the top right hand corner of your screen.
7. As far as my fanfictions go, my stories are generally depressing. Think lots of angst and Fred Weasley, you'll get the idea.
Personal - http://www.el-nombreeeeeeeeee.tumblr.com
So yeah, that's me. I'll probably come back later and change the whole thing, but that's all I can think of for now.
Sunday is fanfiction update day, and I try to write one chapter a week. Since I have three stories, then that means that they should be updated once every three weeks. That sounds really rubbish and it is, but I'm just such a procrastinator that often even that doesn't happen. Feel free to kick me in the backside if I'm not updating. Seriously, I'm not kidding.
So, um, yeah. I hope you're having a great day, and I'll try to update as much as I can.
CURRENTLY UPDATING: Turned to Dust
Unsafe External Link