Author has written 1 story for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
hey viewer, sup?
Anyways my names Aly im 212 [birthday 6/25/1799] and go to Cunningham[ GO COUGARS woot...]
hah, well i came on halloween[10/31/11] and i like anime and icecream and videogames[woot!]
my favorite characters of all time are bulbasaur,luigi,silver/sonic[i cant choose] and sakura
NOT NARUTO PEOPLE I HATE THAT SAKURA
If you can find him you get bragging rights[ yes its a him]
well thats about it soon youll be able to see what goes on in that giant messed up mind of mine through my stories so goodluck to you guys[ peace sign]
Now...For some Catchphrases!!!!
-Cuz I'm Awesome like that.
-And I'm the Hero!
I ...HATE... MONDAYS...DX
MY ENGLISH TEACHER SAID I WASNT FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS and she clearly said finish our hw in class
I did finish so i started reading story my friend gave and she just came outta nowhere and confiscated the stoty-thats not the worst part.
It wasnt until AFTER the teacher took it my friend said it was... a lemon
just great right? B[
Dragon Ball Pact:
''This is meant to hold together the remaining fans os Dragon Ball/Z/GT. Whether you like the FUNimation dub or the Ocean dub, whether you like the manga or the anime, whether you say 'Saiyan' or 'Saiyajin', we must stand strong and united, for we are the last of our dying race. And all those who are true fans, post this on your page, forever proclaiming your Dragon Ball heritage. Be proud, for you are a true Saiyan!!''
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar o f Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what? is there somewhere else?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one. wonder what happened to make them put THAT on the costume...)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
(\ _ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your profile to help him on his way to world domination- haha bunnies plotting
(O.o )on world domination
We DBZ fans are of a dying race. Let us help others realize the amazingness of Dragon Ball Z! If you love Dragon Ball Z, post this on your page!
You know your obsessed with Dragonball z when...
You are in a Jewelry store, and you ask if they have any potara hearings.
You're in class looking out the window and you think you see two shining stars moving and you run around your school shouting frantically " The Saiyans are coming The Saiyans are coming".
You spend your spring break trying to gather enough ki energy to fly on your own...
You fake being sick so you can stay home from school to watch a DBZ Marathon...
You shave your head bald and tatoo 6 dots on your forehead...
You buy airplaine tickets to go around the world looking for DragonBalls
You act out the DBZ Card game moves against your foe
You stand in your backyard trying to go Super Saiyan
You're afraid to leave the house because you sense an evil power coming
You stare mindlessly at the TV during DBZ, even after it's over
You frantically search the house for a senzu bean to heal your bruised knee
You're convinced you can do the Kamehameha.
You have been taken to a psychiatrist because you threaten to blast people when they annoy you.
You Get get into a fight with someone on the playground so you grab a handfull of dirt and before you throw it at them you yell, KAAAAAA-MEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAA- MEEEEEEEEE- HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
You're constipated on the toilet, you grunt like your turning into a Super Saiyan!
You try to turn Super Saiyan.
You ACTUALLY turn Super Saiyan!
Your tv blows up and you say it is Cell's fault.
You ride around town on a bike yelling "DBZ is on DBZ is on" when its only your vcr.
When you dress up like Goku for Halloween till' your 68!
When you name your child after a DbZ character!
Kick the ass of a man with an afro and yell "You liar! I SAW WHO REALLY KILLED CELL!"
When you paint your *BRAND NEW* skateboard to look like Nimbus!
if your a girl, you think a guy character is hot! ;D
When you dye your hair yellow and spike it up to look exactly like a Super Saiyan!
You bring ALL of your dbz collectables with you everywhere you go because yor afraid that Mr. Buu will break into your house and eat all of them.
You spend all of your time in front of the mirror with a blowdryer, pretending you're going Super Saiyan.
You throw various objects on the yard, thinking they're Capsules, and wonder what big thing will pop out.
Put on a fake monkey tail and await the full moon
Are actually able to eat like a saiyan!
Say no to everyone that asks you out because your saving yourself for asuper saiyan(hell yeah)
You look up at the planets and stars at night and wonder which on is Namek.
You start to hold Martial Arts tournaments, hoping that Goku, Krillin, or one of the other Z Warriors will appear to fight.
When going to school, you can't decide if you want to wear the "Training Gi" or the "Vegeta's Suit". You decide on "Piccolo's Gi with the Cape".
You bring it up everyday, to everyone you meet, until no one will talk to you anymore.
You want to be a DBZ character so bad that you move to Japan to convince Akira Toriyama he should continue the sagas based on you.
You try to be a Super Sayain to beat someone in a fight.
Know the openings by heart!
Draw a third eye on your fore head, make a square with your thumbs and index fingers and yell "TRI BEAM!"
You wake up in the middle of the night screaming "Goku, no! He's too strong! YOU CAN'T WIN!"
You think you can destroy your homework with an energy blast.
You actually believe DBZ is real. (what?? You mean it isn't?!? DX )
somethings i copied cuz' they totally fit me hehehehehehehe...
THINGS TO DO ON AN ELEVATOR
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
You know you live in 2008 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2.) You haven't played Solitare with real cards in years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have a screen name or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) You read this list and keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list, you think about sending it to your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice that #5 is missing.
10.) You actually scroll up to check...
11.) And now you laugh at your own stupidity.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for it. You know you did...
41 WAYS TO ANNOY YOUR PARENTS
1. Follow them everywhere.
2. When they say your name, moo loudly like a cow.
3. If you have a dog, follow the dog around on all-fours and say "Bark." over and over again really loudly.
4. Talk to a pen constantly.
5. When your friends come over, pretend to be talking in code and have your friend say 'Your-a pa smells-a like a woman-a." If they crack the code, play stupid.
6. Have a dozen of imaginary friends that you ask their opinion of everything.
7. After you have your bath, wrap a bath towel around you and then walk outside of the bathroom. When your parents ask you what you're doing, say "Wearing clothes is against my religion."
8. Run into walls.
9. Cover yourself with a white blanket and try to walk around the house without tripping or running into something. Look at the ground and whenever you see your parents' feet, yell "BOO!"
10. Randomly pluck someone's hair out and scream, "DNA!!!!!!!!" as loud as you can.
11. Every 30 seconds, yell "I gotta go to the bathroom!!!" then stay in the bathroom for an hour and a half, grunting your ABC's.
12. In the grocery store, try to stick as many melons down your pants as possible then start dancing.
13. Stick cherries on your nose and start dancing around like a clown.
14. Flush the toilet while they're in the shower.
15. Wear a sticker that says "I'm a retard!"
16. Eat your hair. (I've tried it. It works.)
17. When you shower or bath, yell "HELP! I'M DROWNING!!!!!!!!!!"
18. Snort loudly when you laugh and laugh harder.
19. Go into their room at 1 in the morning and yell "GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!"
20. Try to climb the wall.
21. Say everything backwards.
22. In public yell "NO MOM I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU!!"
23. At everything they say scream "LIAR!!!!!"
24. Fill up the bath then drain it and repeat 5 times. When you fill it up the 6th time, try to get in it then yell "MOM! DAD! THE WATER IS COLD!!"
25. Try to swim in the floor.
26. Pretend to be a phone.
27. Wear a T-shirt pointing to one of your parents that says "I'm with stupid."
28. In a supermarket, point at everything you see and scream "I WANT THAT! CAN I HAVE IT?"
29. Switch the light button on and off for a few minutes then say "Oooohhhh... I get it!"
30. Tap on their door all night.
31. Throw a tantrum in the middle of the supermarket, sit cross-legged and cross your arms in the middle of the aisle until your parents let you buy what you want to have.
32. After everything they say, respond "Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no"
33. Claim you have been abducted by aliens before and tell all their friends.
34. When they ask you to call someone, stay where you are and yell their name.
35. Destroy the house and then go tell them, "I love you Mommy/Daddy"
36. Cling to them constantly and blame it on "separation anxiety".
37. If they ever take you to their job, touch EVERYTHING and spin on their desk chair.
38. Knock over every container of liquid you see "accidentally".
39. Do the opposite of what they tell you.
40. Bring home the absolutely opposite type of guy/girl they'd want you to see. Like a drop out or a goth or something. Tell them he/she's you new boyfriend/girlfriend.
41.Yell out mango everywhere you go
TEACHER:Maria, go to the map and find North America. MARIA:Here it is. TEACHER:Correct. Now class, who discovered America ? CLASS:Maria.
TEACHER:John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor? JOHN:You told me to do it without using tables.
TEACHER:Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?' GLENN:K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L' TEACHER:No, that's wrong GLENN:Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
TEACHER:Donald, what is the chemical formula for water? DONALD:H I J K L M N O. TEACHER:What are you talking about? DONALD:Yesterday you said it's H to O.
TEACHER:Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago. WINNIE:Me!
TEACHER:Glen, why do you always get so dirty? GLEN:Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
TEACHER:Millie, give me a sentence starting with 'I.' MILLIE:I is.. TEACHER:No, Millie... Always say, 'I am.' MILLIE:All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'
TEACHER:George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him? LOUIS:Because George still had the axe in his hand.
TEACHER:Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating? SIMON:No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.
TEACHER:Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his? CLYDE :No, sir. It's the same dog.
TEACHER:Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested? HAROLD:A teacher
Whoever said 'Nothing is impossible' has obviously never tried to slam a revolving door
Whoever said 'nothing's impossible' never tried to regain their virginity.
If you believe that everyone in the world is a baka, copy and paste this on your profile
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventalated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile (all of the above EVERY time i laugh)
99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are that 1% sitting there with popcorn, soda, and 3D glasses screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!" paste this onto your profile.