Author has written 32 stories for How to Rock, Rags, Victorious, and Titanic.
Hey, it's me, ZevieObsessed2012! You can call me ZO though! :) Anyway, I have hopelessly fallen for the Nickelodeon TV show How to Rock and I know a few other people have too! My lovely readers! Thank you so much for reading and reviewing my stories, and sticking around even when my updates can be really late!
So, some things about me:
Name: ZO (some of you know me as "Stevie" lol. Long story.)
Age: I'm 15!
Birthday: February 6th, 1998
Random Fact: Hopelessly obsessive (about EVERYTHING I love haha)
Just some bragging here
Aaron Carter (@AARONCARTER) followed me May 26th, 2012
Keke Palmer (@KekePalmer) followed me May 28th, 2012 (DURING the Premiere of Rags! [Eek!!!])
Lulu Antariksa (@LuluAntariksa) replied to my tweet May 31st, 2012
Max Schneider (@Maxgschneider) replied to my tweet June 5th, 2012
Lulu Antariksa (@LuluAntariksa) followed me July 2nd, 2012
Rachel Crow (@iamrachelcrow) replied to my tweet July 7th, 2012 (after the premiere of her music video "Mean Girls")
David Israel (writer of HTR, @DIsrael) READ my 4th of July Zevie Fanfic on July 5th, 2012
David Israel said: (and I quote)
"@ZevieObsessed Feared it'd be terrible, but it wasn't. Well done. Fanfic is brand new to me, and bizarre, but I get it." (LIFE=COMPLETE)
BIG THANKS to my darling friend Leah (@IloveMaxGeorgeS) for sending David Israel the link to my story, and persuading him to take a look at it! Love ya, girl! :)
Some ways to get a hold of me!
EMAIL: (for prompts, questions, etc.)
Email me whenever! :)
Just click the button up top that says "PM" :)
ALSO: I now have a website to let y'all know what's going on! :)
Just something you should know about me: I really don't like anyone who takes part in "Critics United" so if you dare comment on one of my stories, you WILL get a not so lovely message.
1) YOU DO NOT WORK FOR THE SITE, therefore you do NOT have the authority to tell me how to write my stories. I have read the guidelines more than once, so I know what they say, but if you only come on this site to piss on people's work, then I'm sorry. But you do not deserve my nice side. Thank you very much.
2) Don't tell me what to do.
Oh, I used to write Titanic fan fiction! I don't anymore, but if you'd like to read some of my older (HORRIBLE) work, here's the link!
Favorite Color: Ocean blue
Favorite Song: My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
Favorite Movie: Titanic (1997)
Favorite Actress: Lulu Antariksa or Kate Winslet (I can't decide haha)
Favorite Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio
Favorite Male Singer: Adam Levine '
Favorite Female Singer: Taylor Swift
Favorite Band: Maroon 5!!!
Favorite Quote: "Thus conscience doth make cowards of us all" (William Shakespeare's "Hamlet")
Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Favorite Book(s): Harry Potter series, Hunger Games, PLL series, Waking Up Married, etc.
Hobbies: Drawing, singing, playing piano or ukulele, writing fan fics or stories I think of in my head, making funny videos or short films with my friends, writing songs, and doing gymnastics.
Favorite Fan Fiction Authors:
Favorite Fan Fiction Reviewers: (My only reviewers haha)
How to Rock: Zander and Stevie ("Zevie"), Grace and Nelson ("Grelson"), and Kacey and Kevin ("Kavin")
Victorious: Cat and Robbie ("Cabbie"), and Jade and Beck ("Bade")
Hunger Games: Katniss and Peeta (not writing the pairing name for that one lol)
Titanic: Jack and Rose
Code Lyoko: Jeremy and Aelita ("Jerlita"), Ulrich and Aelita ("Ulita"), and Ulrich and Yumi ("Ulumi")
iCarlyFreddie and Sam ("Seddie")
Big Time Rush: Kendall and Joe/Kendall and Lucy, Camille and Logan
Harry PotterDraco and Hermione ("Dramione"), Harry and Hermione ("Harrmione"), Fred and Hermione ("Fremione"), George and Hermione ("Geormione"), Lupin and Tonks, Lily and James, Harry and Ginny, Harry and Luna, Ron and Hermione, Blaise and Ginny, Theodore and Hermione, Lupin and Hermione (no shame xD), etc.
Rags: Charlie and Kadee
Favorite Crossover Pairings:
How to Rock/Victorious: Zander and Tori ("Zori"), Stevie and Beck (Don't know the name for this haha), Kacey and Andre ("Kandre")
I'm not a perfect girl.
Hockey (street, ice, field, etc.)
Volleyball (scrape my knees A LOT though)
1) I eat ranch on... EVERYTHING
2) I sucked my thumb until I was 13 (I had a lot going on, so it was like a comfort thing)
3) I have two sides: Girly and Tomboy
4) I'm terrified of spiders, pedophiles, losing my phone, things that pop, failing, heights, embarrassment, the words "can you come here for a minute?"
5) I can speak some German, fluent English, fluent French, some Italian, and some Spanish
6) I'm CRAZY obsessive
7) I don't like people (people I've known all my life)... if I can avoid going anywhere public, I will.
8) Some people say I sound more like a 20/21 year old, not a 15 year old.
9) Peanut butter and honey on toast is AMAZING
10) I have the smell of oranges, so I tell people that I'm allergic to them so they won't peel them around me (but I love orange juice lol)
11) I read two years about my grade level
12) If I don't like the texture of some food in my mouth, I won't eat it
13) Spongebob will FOREVER be a part of my life
14) I went to a Maroon 5 concert on February 22nd, 2013
15) I went to a Taylor Swift concert June 26th, 2011
16) I'm going to Taylor Swift's RED concert July 26th, 2013
17) I'm an A/B student
18) I've had 5 surgeries in my lifetime
19) I refuse to wear contacts because I'm TERRIFIED of things getting close to or touching my eyes
20) I'm nearsighted, so I wear glasses to see distances away
21) Algebra is my easiest class to pass (awkward lol)
22) I play piano/keyboard, ukulele, VERY LITTLE guitar, and violin
23) I love big dogs!!!
24) Cats love me... they've never purposely pulled their claws out at me (not sure why lol)
25) I honestly don't like One Direction, Justin Bieber, or Twilight, but I don't hate on them
26) Facebook annoys me
27) I read... a lot... EVERYTHING.
28) I'm a boring person lol
29) I have very few friends, and I love them all
30) I've only ever had two crushes, and both times, the feelings have never been returned
31) I'm going to be forever alone... so I've planned it all out lol. I'm gonna own 20 cats and we're all gonna watch Titanic xD
32) I love chocolate, chocolate chip cookie dough, mint, vanilla/French vanilla, and party cake ice cream
33) My room is full of Eiffel Towers lol
34) I wear combat boots a lot
35) I love playing Endless Ocean: Dream. Dive. Discover. on the Wii
36) I love watching Pewdiepie on YouTube (his reactions are hilarious xD)
37) My idols are:
a) Emma Watson: education is important, and so is following your dreams
b) Kate Winslet: be comfortable in your own body
c) Marilyn Monroe: her quotes are amazing
d) Lulu Antariksa: stay classy
e) Katy Perry: Dare to be different; stand out
f) Kate Alexa: always have fun
38) I over think a lot; I cry a lot; I get moody and upset a lot; I feel lonely all the time.
39) I don't open up to a lot of people, so if I actually tell you what's on my mind? You better feel pretty freaking special.
40) DO NOT READ OVER MY SHOULDER.
41) I have a fear of people walking behind, or standing behind me, or being close to me.
42) I hate Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS Pharmacy
43) I hate when people introduce iPods, laptops, and other electronics into Harry Potter fan fictions (unless it's Post-Hogwarts). It just doesn't seem Hogwarts-y
44) Sometimes I get afraid of the dark
45) I fall asleep quicker when it's pouring outside, or I can hear rain
46) Around Christmas time, I sit in front of my window and just look at all the Christmas lights on my neighbors' lawns (so pretty!)
47) I love decorating for Christmas
48) I hate doing the dishes because touching the food in the sink is the grossest thing in the world
49) Sometimes, when I'm alone, I act out my favorite scenes, or pretend I'm in music videos
50) I'm very sarcastic
OUTFITS FOR: Seven Long Years
Now the Guys
|Community:||The Best of Zevie!|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|