Author has written 87 stories for Matt Houston, Walker, Texas Ranger, Hawaii Five-0, and Nash Bridges.
Time has a way of getting the better of us sometimes and I'm a prime example. I've been so busy with my crochet business that it's hard to find time to write. Thank goodness for the recorder app on my phone! And for those of you who have contacted me about the book (and others wondering), it isn't Houston. Much as I wish, the characters are not mine so I can't write a book with them. I am writing a book with a character who is completely my own (and oh boy is he a doozy!) Thanks for the continued support - it means more than you know!
Feb. 23, 2018: Whew! It's been busy, but I did get a good chunk of work done on the latest story. Hopefully this weekend more will get done.
Jan. 11, 2018: Happy New Year! I've passed a rough patch on the story and it's really beginning to flow. With the storm moving into the area this weekend, I hope to be able to spend some quality time with the ole laptop and the coffee pot.
Dec. 25, 2017: Merry Christmas! I'm finally getting a little work done on the story. I hope to be able to work on it more often in the coming month.
Nov. 17, 2017: I've been so busy with snowflakes, baby booties, and rosaries it's unbelievable. Every little chance I get is going toward the story.
Oct. 25, 2017: Finally got a good chunk of writing done last evening. There's a whole lot going on with Matt and the gang. Can't wait to put it up!
Sept. 28, 2017: I do believe that I am going to pull my hair out if writing time can't be worked into the schedule better!
Aug. 30, 2017: I'm absolutely swamped with work right now. I did manage to sneak a few minutes writing while waiting at the doc's office. Maybe this weekend will be better. *sigh*
Aug. 8, 2017: Got a little bit done on the story last night. Spare time is hard to find. Extremely irritating!
July 15, 2017: Finally have a chance to spend part of my day writing! I steal minutes everyday but have been so busy working! If all goes well, I will get to spend a few hours this weekend on the story. Can't wait until it's finished!
June 11, 2017: Time is a tough thing to come by these days, but every chance I get the newest story gets a little more added to it.
April 10, 2017: FINALLY! It's done and up! Already working on the next one!!!
April 6, 2017: Whoo hoo! I'm putting the final touches on the latest story. Just need to do some more proofreading and it will be up!
Feb. 19, 2017: The latest story is still in progress. Time is in short supply these days. Can't wait until I can get it finished!
Jan. 8, 2017: Where does the time go?! Still working on the story. The holidays really slowed me down and I'm trying to work a little writing time into every day now. Lots of things are in store for Matt and the rest of the gang...lots and lots of things. Thanks for reading!
Sept. 18, 2016: The latest one is done and posted and the next is already in the works!
Sept. 11, 2016: I spent a good bit of time last evening on the story and am about to start back in this morning. Things are progressing!
August 25, 2016: Work is in progress on the next story...can't wait!
June 28, 2016: DONE and posted!!
June 23, 2016: Almost done!! One more chapter to go!!
June 15, 2016: GRRRRR!!!! It's been a year since I've put a story up and I'm going crazy trying to find time to get the newest one done.
May 23, 2016: I'm really close to wrapping up the latest story. Can't wait to get it posted! Hopefully I'll have some time to work on it tonight.
May 10, 2016: Whoooo! Got a lot done on the story last night and hope to have it wrapped up very soon! I'm so excited!
April 17, 2016: Almost there! Been busy as can be, but have taken every opportunity to work on the story. Thanks for the support!
March 6, 2016: Still trying to find enough time to get the story finished. So many ideas and so little time can drive you crazy.
January 21, 2016: The newest story is about half way done. Life's been hectic and I steal every minute I can to write. Unfortunately there aren't enough!
December 4, 2015: Phew! Life is busy, but good! Here's a piece of advice for those of you follow my stories: READ THEM IN THE CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER THAT I HAVE LISTED BELOW!! This will become very important, as there are things building up from events that happened earlier. For a change I got a good chunk of writing done this week and thought now would be a good time for you to know about this development. Funny how these stories seem to take on a life all their own...
November 6, 2015: Still sneaking every possible chance to work on writing. Business has been really good and I'm grateful. Thank goodness for the voice recorder app on my phone - it's been getting a lot of use as ideas pop into my head while I'm working. Still, it's strange when to play back dialogue between characters at the end of the day! Thanks for the continued support and I look forward to hearing from y'all!
September 12, 2015: I'm still here! My crochet business has been really good, but at every chance I work on writing. I've got so many new ideas jotted down and can't wait to get them all put together. Thanks for the views!!
August 11, 2015: Nope, haven't forgotten about writing but I've been so busy working there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day. I'm slowly making progress on the next one and the book. Can't wait to put it up for y'all!
May 23, 2015: Finally got the new story up! Been busy as a bee for the last while, but I managed to get it done. There are a couple of other stories in progress and a fresh idea for another one that has been put into action. Hope y'all enjoy it and leave a review.
May 11, 2015: Yep, it's been a while since I posted a story, but the next one is not far away. My work has taken up more of my time than usual. Don't worry - I haven't abandoned Matt and the gang. I've had a couple of people to ask why I don't post chapters as I finish them. The reason is that I like to go back and tweak elements of my stories and I don't want to post them until I think they're the best that I can make them. Don't worry - it won't be much longer!
February 22, 2015: Finally got the next story done. I've been busy as can be and am glad to get this one put up. There's a special dedication to a friend of mine who has been a great advisor. Many thanks to John Calhoun aka OPJ!
February 10,2015: Nope, I haven't forgotten Matt and the gang. As a matter of fact, I'm juggling three Houston stories as well as the book that I'm working on. Gotta say, writing about a totally new person feels strange after toying with the Houston family, but maybe it will go somewhere...someday!
October 5, 2014: It just seems like there's never enough time in the day for any of us, and I'm no exception. I've been posting stories regularly every two weeks but with increased demand on my time it looks as if I may have to have a little more time between stories. Stories of Matt, CJ, and the gang are still in the works but so is a book with a totally new character. Stay tuned - I'll put them up as soon as they are finished! Thanks for your support!
November 17, 2013: Thanks to all of you folks who have been reading. I never imagined that tinkering around with some of my favorite characters would lead to all the enjoyment that I've had since November of 2011. As a present for your continued support I'm proud to announce that December will be a one-story-a-week month. Stay tuned! Matt, CJ and the rest of the gang are in for some real surprises!
January 12, 2013: I've been getting a few questions about the order of my stories that I've been writing. Back in November of 2011 when I first joined up, I had no idea that I would be writing as many stories as I have...or that they would receive the reactions that they have. So, I decided to go back and fill in a few areas. For those of you who are interested, the following is a list of my stories to date and the order in which they occurred. Hope this will clear up any confusion. As always, thanks for your input and interest!
1) Long Way Home (season 2) published 11/21/11
2) The Cowboy’s Lament (season 3) published 12/15/11
*Everything after this point is after season 3*
3) Grappling With the Future - published 3/3/12
4) For Better or For Worse - cross over with Hawaii 5.0 - published 3/30/12 *
5) Some Kind of Crazy - published 4/16/12
6) When Matt Met CJ - published 5/2/12
7) Don’t Look Back - published 5/27/12
8) Wildfire - published 6/19/12
9) Mercy - published 7/15/12
10) The Russian Merger - published 7/28/12
11) Borderline - published 8/17/12
12) Spark of Insanity - published 9/5/12
13) Skin Deep - published 9/14/12
14) Rustler’s Blues - published 10/1/2012
15) They’re All Somebody’s Little Girl - published 10/08/12
16) The Cruelest Cut - published 10/13/12
17) Reconstructing the Future - published 10/18/12
18) Batter Up! - Crossover with Hawaii Five.0 published 10/27/12*
19) Enemy Number One -(Rewrite of Enemy 1) - published 11/01/12
20) No Good Deed Goes Unpunished - Published 11/04/12
21) Childhood Gone (after season 3) Published 11/08/12
22) Death by Chili - Cross over with Walker, Texas Ranger Published 11/13/12 *
23) The Invisibility Factor - Published 11/19/12
24) Like a Needle in a Haystack - Published 11/26/12
25) Friend or Foe - Published 12/03/12
26) Testament to Murder - Published 12/10/12
27) Christmas Present - Published 12/17/12
28) The Quadruple Cross - Crossover with Hawaii 5.0 Published 1/1/13 *
29) Glimpse of the Future - Published 1/21/13
30) Winds of Change Published 4/9/12
31) Brothers in Arms - Published 1/28/13
32) Flame Lust - Published 2/11/13 *Rated M*
33) Oh What a Tangled Web We Weave - Published 3/2/2013 Rated T
34) Double Duplicity - Published 3/14/13 Rated M*
35) El Toro Bravo - Published 3/25/13 Rated T
36) Unmarked but Not Forgotten - Published 4/8/13 Rated T
37) A Flash of Fang - Published 4/22/13 Rated T
38) Family Secrets and New Beginnings - Published 5/6/13 Rated M*
39) Deceived and Deceased - Published 5/20/13 Rated T
40) When You Least Expect It - Published 06/03/13 Rated T
41) Timeline of a Stalker - Published 06/17/13 Rated T
42) Hogtied - A Matt Houston Story - Published 07/01/13 Rated T
43) Harvest of Death - A Matt Houston Story - Published 07/15/13 Rated T
44) An Unexpected Alliance - A Matt Houston Story - Published 07/29/13 Rated T
45) Disappearances Can Be Deceiving - A Matt Houston Story - Published 08/12/13 Rated T
46) Fallen Hero - A Matt Houston Story - Published 08/26/13 Rated T
47) Tropical Treachery - A Matt Houston Story - Published 09/09/13 Rated T
48) Dead Ringer - A Matt Houston Story - Published 09/23/13 Rated T
WHOOPS! THE ENTIRE STORY GOT POSTED AS CHAPTER ONE...SURPRISE! LOL! HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY IT ANYWAY!
49) Lucky No More - a Matt Houston Story - Published 10/07/13 Rated T
50) Point of Ignition - a Matt Houston Story - Published 10/21/13 Rated T
51) The Magician's Code of Murder - Crossover with Nash Bridges Story - Published 11/4/13 Rated T*
52) Something to be Thankful - Published 11/18/13 Rated T
53) One Piece at a Time - Published 12/02/13 Rated T
54) Swift Justice - Published 12/09/13 Rated T
55) A Slip of the Trigger - Published 12/16/13 Rated T
56) A Houston Christmas - Published 12/23/13 Rated T
57) Dead Man Holdin' - Published 01/06/13 - 01/07/13 Rated T
58) Dead in the Water - Published 01/20/13 Rated T
59) The Writing on the Wall - Published 02/03/13 Rated T
60) Blinded by Hate - Published 02/17/13 Rated T
61) A Daughter's Quest - Published 03/03/14 Rated T *crossover with Walker, Texas Ranger*
62) One of Their Own - Published 03/17/14 Rated T
63) ...and Hell Followed with Him" 03/31/14 Rated T
64) The Rio Grande Runs Red 04/14/14 Rated T
65) Where There's Smoke... 04/28/14 Rated T
66) Ultimate Betrayal 05/12/14 Rated T
67) Ashes to Embers 05/26/14 Rated T
68) The King's Revenge 06/09/14 Rated T
69) Throw Away 06/23/14 Rated T
70) Time Machines 07/07/14 Rated T
71) Package Deal 07/21/14 Rated T
72) Seeker of the Soul: The Castanos Case Interview 08/04/14 Rated T
73) Blood Feud 08/18/14 Rated T
74) Unhappy Trails 09/01/14 Rated T
75) The Golden Years 09/15/14 Rated T
76) Tribute 09/29/14 Rated T
77) On the Rocks 10/13/14 Rated T
78) Missing 11/05/14 Rated T
79) End of the Road 11/24/14 Rated T
80) Homicide for the Holidays 12/24/14 Rated T
81) Cicero 02/22/15 Rated T
82) Flash Mob 05/23/15 Rated T
83) Taken Away 06/22/15 Rated T
84) Homicide Hollywood Style 06/28/16 Rated T
85) Deep in the Heart 09/18/16 Rated T
86) Final Call 04/10/17 Rated T
*PLEASE NOTE: STORIES RATED AS "M" (MATURE) ARE NOT SHOWN ON THE MATT HOUSTON PAGES. YOU WILL NEED TO USE THE "FILTERS" BUTTON AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND CHANGE FROM "RATED K - T" TO "M" AND THEN CLICK ON THE "APPLY" BUTTON. THANKS!
*CROSSOVERS ARE NOT LISTED ON THE MAIN MATT HOUSTON PAGE. TO ACCESS THESE LOOK AT THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE PAGE WHERE IT SAYS "Crossovers" AND CLICK THE LINK. ENJOY!!