Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, and Criminal Minds.
Wow my previous profile looked like a third grader wrote it. In correction of that I will now write a profile which is actually up to my expectations of my self. I am 13 years young, female, probably the only 13 year old I know of that has any interest in reading, and I am in absolute love with the following characters Voldemort/ Tom Riddle Jr., Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy Severus Snape, Bellatrix Lestrange, Greyback, Antony Dinozzo, Gibbs, Abby, Spencer Reid, Morgan, Garica, and no I can't spell most of them sorry to all/ any grammar nazi out there.
I figure I might as well write my bucket list out on my fanfiction profile.
1. Jump off bluff at Shoal creek.
3. Live in The Big Apple for at least six months.
6. Beat a Rippley's Believe it or Not record.
9.Get a tattoo.
10. Learn how to water ski.
11. Get college degree.
12. Go visit Russia because I have always wanted to.
13. Go to a strip club
14. Learn how to bar-tend
16. Meet some dude named Dimitri.
17. Own a car, house, and business.
18. Never ever get married unless my mommy really likes him.
19. Adopt or at least babysit for a while.
20. Learn to speak Latin.
23. Donate a reasonably large sum to Saint Jude
24. Donate a reasonably large sum to Ronald McDonald House
25. One day be brave enough to really act like myself
26. Try out both a BDSM relationship and a Vanilla one at some point.
27, Get really really drunk at some point in time.
29. Fall hopelessly in love with somebody.
30. Get piercing
31. Vote for a president.
32. When I die leave a sum of money for a complete stranger who I think deserves it.
Girls Don't realize these things;
that I bought you roses
to tell you that I like you
That I was raised with respect
not to sleep with you when you were drunk
That my body's not ripped enough
to "satisfy" your wants
that I open your car door,
and pull out your chair like I was raised
That I'm not cute enough
to be "your guy"
That I am actually nice;
not a jerk
I don't have a huge bank account
to buy you expensive things
I like to spend quality nights at home
cuddling with you, instead of at a club
I would rather make love to you then just screw you
like some random guy.
That I am always the one you need to talk to,
but never good enough to date
That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car,
but when we went out you went home with another guy
That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere,
but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
that you can't realize.. I've been the one all along.
If you read this and know somebody like this
but don't care
But most of all
For not being sorry anymore
That you can't accept me for who I am
I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good
enough to make it in your world.
I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...
That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.
That I cared
that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things
You know your obsessed with Fanfiction when
1. Months after reading a good fic you can think about a certain part and burst out laughing which often makes you look crazy or crazer than you really are
2. If you are a writer of fanfic that carries around paper and pen all the time.
3. If you ever meet anyone online and suddenly their personality makes you want to ask are you so and so character in hiding.
4. If while trying to unravel bits of plot you suddenly put two and two together and actually get four and do a celebration dance.
5. You are able to randomly quote line from your favorite fanfics.
Well like always life is ever changing. More than a lot has happened since the last time I wrote here. I have a best friend, one that I actually like and care for. I actually posted something, a harry potter fanfic called "The Changes We See and the Ones We Want." if you're reading this I hope you will read that. If anyone is smiling and nodding, I thank you for understanding. Well that's all for now byes yall.
If anyone is wondering why I edited out a bit well stuff changed. Bucket list had some stupid stuff taken out, I broke up with my boyfriend, figured out that I was bi, and realized that my old "best friend" is a horrible person, and an even worse influence on me. so yeah. I'll keep you posted