Author has written 1 story for My Little Pony.
Hello, my name is Forest Armstrong! I'm not sure what you really want to hear from me here, so uhhh...
I don't expect to write very often, or at least as often as some might like; I do, however, spend most of the day either at school or with my laptop in front of me. I study/practice art (drawing mostly) at a community college, my major is in Graphics Design. Why do I write Fanfics? It is not because I am fanatic, but because simply because I feel like I would go insane if I do not channel my imagination into something. I prefer to draw, but as an Armstrong I come from a long line of warriors and storytellers, so writing and developing plots come somewhat naturally to me; I got the storyteller bit of my heritage, but the warrior bit is nowhere to be found.
So although I am not a "writer" per-se, I believe that I can tell a good story; regardless of whether I care about writing or not, please, I encourage criticism. As with everything else in this world practice makes perfect and I won't be able to get any better if no one will tell me what I do wrong. So pm, review, e-mail me, etc. with any suggestion or comments that you have for anything; I take everything into consideration.
Top 5 Favorite Movies:
1) A.I./Titanic (I can't decide which I like better, they are both fantastic)
2) Man on Fire (the whole mortal sacrifice theme is very touching in my opinion)
3) The Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit *reserved* (all of them, yes I count all four as one!)
4) Superman 3 (the one with Richard Pryor and Superman's "scrapyard" scene)
5) Ink (don't ask what it is, because it is art; not exactly the best movie ever but it belongs in my "Top 5")
I hate ranking stuff like movies because I always think of something else I want to include but I don't know where it should go...
Top 5 Movies I Wish I Had Considered for the Previous List:
1) Inception/ Shutter Island (odd, they both have Leonardo DiCaprio, does that mean I like him, or can't remember his movies?)
2) Terminator (the first, second, and debatably the third... I don't know why but "high tech special effects" dont sit well with a Terminator movie)
3) Alien (I'm starting to notice a trend of thriller movies here, hmm...)
4) Groundhog Day (BILL F*CKING MURRAY! aw damn I just remembered the Ghostbusters movies, gunna need another list for them)
5) Office Space (on the same level of comedy as Extract, and by the same director/writer, it is a must see for any working individual)