Author has written 7 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Name: Natsumi (なつみ/夏美）
Age: Young enough to wear bows in her hair and get away with it.
Anime/Manga I Watch/Read: Hetalia, Black Butler (anime and manga), Death Note (manga), Chobits (anime and manga), Angelic Layer, Chibi Vampire
Games I Play: Kingdom Hearts (365/2 Days), Diablo 3
Diablo 3 related, if anyone cares: Female Wizard. And I have a Demon Hunter but never use her. I need a ranged character, and my characters are always total GLASS cannons!
Pairings I Ship (Hetalia): Anything involving Japan, Anything involving Greece, Giripan (OTP), TurkeyxGreece, GerIta, FRUKUS (I can't pick one!), Germerica, BelarusxAmerica, Spamano
Pairings I Ship (Other): WizardxHikaru (Angelic Layer), SoraxKairi (KH)
Pairings I Generally Dislike (Hetalia): Anything involving China (the exception is well-written RoChu stories), JapanxChina (I'm sorry. As lovers? No. Way. Ever.)
Before You Kill Me: I like Wang Yao. I am a Wang Chun-Yian cosplayer (as of a YouTube video ago). However, I do know a decent amount about China's history and I find that most China Hetalia pairings are from the absolute worst period in recent Chinese history. Sorry. Don't eat me. Or send me to Russia's house. Eep.
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Dancing (Chinese dance)
Fan Fiction Pet Peeves: Capitalisation, Spelling, They're-Their/ You're-Your, Chat-Speak
Hetalia Gakuen RP Forum! I used to RP Greece, Japan and Germany
- I'm learning Chinese and I speak some Spanish. I used to be learning Japanese too, but I can't handle the workload >.
- I love noodles. Very much.
- My spoken accent changes based on my mood. Normally it's Midwestern USA, but when I'm nervous I sound sort of British/Chinese/Japanese. No idea how that works.
- I can't spell to save my life
- I generally use British spelling, then realise it's weird and change it before I post. However, sometimes I'm lazy and I don't.
Yup! That's me .
I've largely fallen out of the Hetalia fandom! I'm sorry :(