Author has written 5 stories for Avengers, Soul Eater, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Kuroshitsuji, and Ninjago.
I wanna say a head of time that I am SO SORRY!!! I'm terrible at oneshots, and I never seem to finish stories I start...plus the ones I actually get through a decent amount with I end up deleting because it was written poorly or just a terrible idea to start with. I don't upload much...
However, I will be glad to do a summary for you! I have a knack for that kind of thing...Just tell me the fandom and I'll see if I know it. The rest I'll explain then cause I'm flexible/chaotic and things change. Okay!
"Being an artist is knowing that you're bad at art so you try your best to be better at it."
And being an artist means working with anything
And being an artist means being anything
And being an artist means being yourself
And being an artist means not just paint and paintbrush
But pencil and journal
Maybe even words, if you want
Being an artist isn't being born with talent
Talent isn't useful anyway
Being an artist means to learn
To share what you know
An open heart
An open mind
An open soul
That's what makes an artist
Boy plus Girl = Love
Boy plus Boy = Love
Girl plus Girl = Love
Now shut up and feel the love! -throws sparkles-
-You can call me whatever, name's Katie though. (If you want to call me by my pen name, go with 'Kuro')
-I want to work with anime when I'm older.
-My teacher says I can be anything when I grow up. I want to be a kid. (anonymus)
-My favorite animes are Hetalia: Axis Powers, Soul Eater, and Pokemon. I also love South Park, but that's not an anime.
-Other great animes: Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Black Butler (Kuroshitsugi), Card Captors, Blue Exorcist, Trigun (definitly more to come)
-Shows I love that aren't anime: My Little Pony (MLP), Avatar the Last Airbender, South Park, Lego Ninjago, Colbert Report (A lot more, but those are my faves)
-I really like cartoonish things and Imagination World
-I love writing and drawing.
-My personality type is Introvert(78%), iNtuitive(12%), Feeling(75%), Perceiving(22%). If you have no idea what I'm talking about, try this
Shipping wars suck! Put this on you're profile if you'd gladly accept any pairing, no matter how much you hate it or think it shouldn't be. There's always someone that feels that way about your OTP.
I'm a chick. Teehee!
I love ponies. Teehee!
I love glitter. Teehee!
I love rainbows. Teehee!
I love fluff. Teehee!
I love blood. Teehee!
I love death. Teehee!
-I don't mean to say death is a good thing in anyway, but from my P.O.V. it's just a transition. I love new things and expieriances, so "death" would be associated with that. I don't want to sound heartless or cruel, gomen nasai!-
Top Ten Pokemon (evolutionary line included, unless stated otherwise):
10) Ampharos and Whimsicott -I just couldn't decide which one to put here, they're both equally awesome. At first I was actually a little scared of Ampharos, but then I saw one in the anime and fell in love (not romantically, duh). And Whimsicott? The first time I saw one I was like, "How do I get one of those!" Then I was like, "Wait...Please tell me that's not the evolved form of those stupid Cottonee..." (Cottonee kept KO-ing my precious Pokemon T.T)
9) Abosol -Such a sad Pokemon...And clever, too. I also love how much the game designers thought about where to put him/her. They appear where disaster strikes to warn people and Pokemon there about it, which is pretty evident from the places you can find one.
8) Zoroak -Something about caging someone in an illusion for all of eternity just because they tried to capture you is very appealing in terms of Pokemon.
7) Lopunny -One of those Pokemon that I loved ever since I really got into the series. An awesome move pool, a cute design, and some freakin high speed. Yup.
6) Litwick -At first putting a smily face on a flaming marshmellow looked like a stupid design to me, but after looking into them a little bit more...
5) Bannette -Don't ask. I have no idea.
4) Altaria -Cutest dang Flying type EVAH! And that bit about Swablu liking to pretend they're hats? D'AWWWWWW!!!
-My top three are about the only ones that /don't/ change every three days. Enjoy!
3) Kirlia -I just think (s)he looks the best of his/her evolutionary line.
2) Umbreon -I could have included pretty much every Eeveelution on this list, but I liked Umbreon the best.
1) Luxray -My first partner who I got from my first game, AND the first Pokemon I got to level 100! I love my Grayson!!!
I'm a complete and udder shipper. Deal with it.
I'm also the person that- if I love the ship enough- WILL DIE WITH IT. DEAL WITH IT!!!
CURRENT OTP (they change quite frequently, believe-it-or-not) = DiodeShipping (Ash/Clemont from Pokemon) and a bit of Creepypasta!PoliShipping (Glitchy Red/Lost Silver from Pokepastas)
Unsafe External Link