Author has written 5 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Anthropomorphism. Lots and lots of anthropomorphism. *
PLEASE GIMME INSPIRATION! I'M DYING HERE!
o̿ ̭ o̿
Love is for the highest bidder, there can be no trust.
without trust, there can be no love.
ヽ( ω)ﾉ yo. Copy and paste this onto your profile
Guten tag! Welcome to my profile and please feel free to visit anytime!
My name is Taxidermied, Random Fandom, etc. But most of my older readers know me as MikatsuX, but you can call me Mika, I really don't care :)
If you really want to know, my favorite animes are DN angel, Hetalia, Yu-Gi-Oh, Wolf's Rain, Ouran High School Host Club, Soul Eater, Full Metal Alchemist, etc, etc! (basically anything with Vic Mignogna or Todd Haberkorn in it C: )
Danke fürs lesen!
I'd love it if you read my fanfictions!
Merci, mon ami. tu est tre gentil! :)
The statistics of insanity is that 1 of every 4 people have a mental illness. Look at your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.
I was going to take over the world, but I got distracted by something sparkly...
If you believe in a place where chickens can cross the road without being questioned, please, for the love of everything poultry, annoy your friends with this quote.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
-I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS?!
-If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried
-Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
A conclusion is what you reach when you get tired of thinking.
Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
Normal people worry me.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you to their level then beat you with experience.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door...
Shit happens, find a toilet
Who says beggars can’t be choosers, I could have just robbed you
When life throws you lemons, cut’em open and squirt the juice in its eye.
When life throws you lemons, throw a brick back.
When life throws you lemons, throw them at someone else.
Whoever came up with ‘Sticks and stones...’ obviously didn’t take into account the viciousness of today’s youth.
When life throws you lemons, throw them back twice as hard.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and let them wonder how you did it.
When life gives you shit…Put it in a bag and set it on fire.
Make pies, not lies. Pick flowers, not fights. Melt hearts, not ice caps.
Take Time To Read Each Sentence
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
(\ _ /)
"FEAR ME DAMN IT!"
"When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them. I choose punch the crap out of them."
"I have the energy to not be lazy, but the fact remains that I DON'T CARE!"
"When I smile, run like hell."
"The feelins' mutual, teme."
"Shut up and talk."
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'
Be optimistic. All the people you hate are eventually going to die.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
In heaven, the cops are British, the lovers are French, the food is Italian, the cars are German, and the whole thing is run by the Swiss.
In hell, the cops are German, the lovers are Swiss, the food is British, the cars are French,and the whole thing is run by the Italians.
The happiest man on earth lives in a British house, gets an American salary, has a Chinese wife, and eats Japanese food.
The saddest man on earth lives in a Japanese house, gets a Chinese salary, has an American wife, and eats British food.
—Another traditional joke.
By Popular Demand—How to Tell if You're a Writer:
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you failed English 101
15 WAYS TO DRIVE PEOPLE INSANE:
1) At lunchtime, sit in your parked car w/sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2) Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3) Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
4) In the memo field of all your cheques, write "FOR SEXUAL FAVORS."
5) Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
6) Dont use any punctuation
7) As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
8) Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
9) Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
10) Sing along at the opera.
11) Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
12) Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
13) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won! 3rd time this week!"
14) When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
15) Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
Man up or I'll beat you up with my peace prize!- Switzerland
Well I didn't ask, but okay.- Liechtenstein
I shall now express my anger through the piano- Austria
I lied to a bambino! A me'a bambino!- Italy
*bounce bounce bounce bounce*- Ukraine
Is this your little girlfriend, or boyfriend, or gender-neutral chibi thing?- Some soldier guy
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to change it every 2 months.
As I laid in bed, looking up at the stars, one thought crossed my mind...WHERE THE HECK WAS THE CEILING!?
“I am sick of people having a near death experience and saying they saw the light. You know what the paramedics do when they first arrive? THEY SHINE A LIGHT IN YOUR EYE! That’s not GOD…it’s a MAGLIGHT!” Tony V.
Never judge a book by its movie.
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were someone else? A particular someone, perhaps?
Have you ever imagined what you would be able to do if you were, say, Superman?
What would you be? Stay good or go evil?
Heck, if you had that much power, would you even stay sane?
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
I hijacked a rainbow and crashed into a pot of gold.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
All the different lines Minerva McGonagall has made Hogwarts students write:
"If Death Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout ‘TO THE BAT MOBILE!’"
hold the phone.
are you holding it?
HOLD YOUR PHONE!
I'm prepared to be attacked by ravenous fangirls for trolling...
those deadly, deadly girls will soon be the end of me...
as long as i can still scare the crap outta people, I HAVE NO FEAR!
i think my enter button broke...
talking outta your ass is fun, huh bro?
I SAY UNTO YOU OF THEE UN-AWESOME
SUCK IT LOSERS!
Just kidding, you know i love you bros
((Queue the endless screaming of fangirls because of my smexy frenchness ] ))
"...lol XD wait...so i guess you can't fall asleep around them...huh? eh, can't be friends with them. i fall asleep everywhere, on my friends, doing work, on my friend's stuff, on my friend's work…"
And as always, thanks for reading!
|Community:||Hetalia Fans and their fiction|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers|