Poll: If you ended up in a different time or world ,what would you want to have? Vote Now!
Author has written 62 stories for Pokémon, Twilight, Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance, Pirates of the Caribbean, Mentalist, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Darkest Powers, American McGee's Alice, Final Fantasy I-VI, Naruto, Chasing Yesterday series, Circle of Magic, Inheritance Cycle, Song of the Lioness, Star Wars, Fire Emblem, Fairly OddParents, Assassin's Creed, Kingdom Hearts, Sims, inFAMOUS, Star Wars, Dishonored, Maximum Ride, BioShock, Steven Universe, and Undertale.
The photo was done by palnk and is on deviantart. Check out more of his/her Awesome photos. I do not own the photo or The Hunger Games. all credit goes to their owners. I hope they don't mind it was just to awesome to resist.
I think I've come a long way from where I was at in 2013. Its 2017 now and some of my one shots have over 1000 views. Ive written 64,044 words. I spell does instead of dose, and my spelling has gotten better overall. I'm lucky in that I haven't gotten a lot of trolls, and instead gotten genuine critique where I needed it. Ive written some controversial things, and learned from them, and one of them lead to my best friend, who I message almost daily. Ive made other friends too, and Im happy you replied. I like to try to reply to every comment, fave, follow, and alert, because I am happy that you enjoyed it. I flattered you took the time, to tell me that, and would like to return the feeling. Not everyone replies, and hey, maybe I came off too strong, but I'm excited to chat with you. I'm thankful you did critique me, or told me I made you laugh, made you feel something. Its why we create art, I think, to evoke feeling in other people.
“Fairness means everyone gets what they need. And the only way to get what you need is to make it happen yourself.”
The Top Eleven Things Everyone Should Know About Twilight by Sarah1281
1. Werewolves are only immortal as long as they want to be. Yeah. Kind of strange. Apparently it has to do with how often they choose to become wolves. Of course, these are quite strange werewolves who don’t follow the moon.
2. Vampires sparkle in the sun. Really. And no one ever laughs at them when they do this. Then again, they only ever show this to lovestruck teenage girls.
3. In a werewolf/vampire/human threesome, the human has to be in the middle so the freezing vampire and burning werewolf balance each other out. Or something like that.
4. It is not at all creepy to make an unborn baby your soulmate nor is it creepy to raise your soulmate from infancy as its father/brother and then become its lover.
5. Author Stephenie Meyer is apparently a big supporter of the rights of demon babies.
6. Wanting to literally eat your girlfriend is romantic, not deeply disturbing.
7. Jeopardizing a fragile treaty between two very dangerous, deadly groups because you can’t control your hormones is endearing, not painfully stupid.
8. When you’re friends with vampires and werewolves, you no longer are required to care about your human friends and family.
9. . When a guy you have been dating for a few months abruptly leaves and never plans on coming back and you take to cliff diving to hear his voice, you are in no way crazy nor should you look into therapy.
10. You should never, ever let Bella and Edward name anything. Ever.
11. TELLING a group of vampires that want to kill your baby that she is half human will do nothing. Finding someone who claims that they are half-human solves everything. They’ll even kill that vampire that’s out to get you for you.
If anyone wants to use that awesome list ask Sarah1281!