Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
My name is Debra. I live in Alabama. And I am OBSESSED WITH VAMPIRES & ELVES!!! I really enjoy reading, watching movies, and listening to music.
Favorite Movies: Twilight Saga, Interview with the Vampires, Queen of the Damned, Van Helsing, Vampire Hunter D, Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust, Dracula 2000, Bram Stoker's Dracula, John Carpenter's Vampire's, Harry Potter (ALL), Labyrinth, Sweeney Todd, Edward Scissorhands, Dirty Dancing, Titanic, Cry Baby, Footloose, Alice in Woderlad, Lord of the Rings (ALL), The Hobbit, Frozen
Favorite Animes: Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho
Favorite Book: Harry Potter, Twilight (ALL), Cirque Du Freak, Vampire Kisses, Vampire Hunter D, Nancy Drew Mysteries, The Vampire Chronicles, House of Night, The
Favorite Music: Within Temptation, Westlife, Demi Lavato, Keith Urban, Taylor Swift, Crystal Shawanda, Hayley Westenra, The Band Perry, AFI, Adam Lambert, Blutengel, Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Emilie Autumn, Evanescence, Foreigner, Harry Potter Soundtracks (ALL), Michael Jackson, Selena Gomez, Simple Plan, Tarja Turunen, Tokio Hotel, Twilight Saga Soundtracks
Twilight: Jasper/Bella, Aro/Bella, Caius/Bella, Carlise/Bella, Alec/Bella, Demetri/Bella, Eleazar/Bella, Felix/Bella, Marcus/Bella, Peter/Bella
Harry Potter: Draco/Hermione, Lucius/Hermione, Severus/Hermione, Severus/Lily
Sailor Moon: Prince Diamond/Sailor Moon
Vampire Kiss: Raven/Alexander, Raven/Jagger
Vampire Hunter D: D/Doris
True Blood: Sookie/Eric, Sookie/Godric
True Blood/Twilight: Bella/Eric, Bella/Godric
Harry Potter/ Twilight: Draco/Bella, Lucius/Bella, Severus/Bella, Harry/Bella, Voldemort/Bella
Twilight/Lord of the Rings: Haldir/Bella, Legolas/Bella
16 THINGS TO DO AT WALL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed (you know you did)... Or are planning to do any of these things