Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
Hey everyone. Welcome to the joint madness of Ashley and Tia(that would be me). After 3 years of conspiring and plotting, we've finally decided to officially join forces and post the stories that we have come up with together under this pen name. First on the list is Pack Brothers, which I'm sure will receive many MIXED reactions. So, just to get the inevitable stuff out of the way, let me clarify on a couple of points right now:
1. We are Harry/Hermione shippers. Ash is 100 devoted, while my tastes vary slightly, but H/Hr will ALWAYS be first in our hearts.
2. WE HATE RON. He's a bigoted git who does not deserve to live (in Ash's opinion. I say that he has his uses on occasion-you know, to feed Aragog or being dragon bait. By default then, we intensely dislike MOST of the Weasleys. The twins are cool, and so is Ginny (OUR Ginny, not canon), and possibly even Charlie and/or Bill...okay strike that first statement. We like the Weasleys EXCEPT Molly and Ron. Therefore, they will usually be killed off or sent somewhere far, far away so that they don't get in the way.
3. As far as we're concerned, canon stops after Order of the Phoenix, or possibly even Goblet of Fire. We like it that way. Snape is a greasy git, and Draco has a slight chance of redemption. The end.
4. Fanon is FUN. James and Lily come back to life, Harry can talk to animals besides snakes, and other stuff will happen. Do not point out that something isn't possible because it doesn't follow canon. We'll simply laugh at you and ask what your point is. That's it for me. I'm sure Ash will add her own opinions later.
Stuff to know about Tia
1. H/Hr, D/G, Blaise/Padma Neville/Luna 'shipper. Also appreciate Harry/Pansy and Harry/Padma and Draco/Padma, even though there aren't that many fics out there.
2. Sophomore in college; Full time student, also intern at EntercomPortland.
3. Procrastinator; usually has ten ideas going at once.
4. Pop music fan, old and new-boyz II men, richard marx, mariah carey, NSYNC, christina aguilera
5. Mix of Ravenclaw and Slytherin with the occasional Gryffindor tendency.
Pack Brothers: in progress, posted 10/24/06
Note from Tia: I apologize profusely to all of our readers and most of all to Ash for being MIA these past couple of weeks. Just when we were starting to get back into a writing groove real life comes and bites me in the ass. I can't make any promises at this point; I'm working on not getting kicked out of my apartment (fun times. not.) or out of school. (Don't ask). PB is in the back of my mind though, so by the time I DO get a chance to sit down and write, I'll probably have some stuff ready to work on. Just a general heads up...
Summary: Blood is thicker than water...right? But what happens when you find that your father's blood runs through the veins of your nemisis, connecting you in ways neither of you dreamed?
Things to know: This is a Harry/Draco friendship/brothers story. It will NOT be slash. For pairings, see #1 above. The first one is definite (although it DOES depend on where the characters decide to go...Ash says we're the writers so we're in control. I say HA!) As for right now however, it is not likely to change.
I don't have any stories to recommend at the moment, but keep an eye out on our favorites list. I also have a feeling that the other stories we've been working on will find their way here as well.
Umm, Ash here. My stuff is coming soon, I assure you all (and you too Tia lol). It won't be nearly as interesting as my co-hort's but whaddya gonna do.
Unsafe External Link