Poll: What should my next one-shot be about? Vote Now!
Author has written 27 stories for Harry Potter, Glee, Hunger Games, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
Hello! I'm marauderette-47! And no I'm not 47 years old! Sillies! I'm in high school, and as you can tell by the screen name, I ADORE Harry Potter! However, I am sad to say that the wizarding world is no longer my only love. If you've read my profile before, then you can see how much HP stuff I've erased from it. My current obsession is Glee, so I've added a bunch of stuff about that! I hope everyone enjoys my stories:)
Pairings for Glee
St. Berry - best. pairing. ever. I love Rachel and Jesse to death! I used to be die-hard Finchel, but that is no longer the case. If you like Finchel, just read one of my stories and you'll see why Rachel and Jesse should be Glee's eternal power couple. They push each other to be better, and Jesse doesn't try to CHANGE Rachel. Anyone else notice that Season 1 Rachel's crazy-eye-glint was gone by Season 3? And who is to blame? Finn. So Jesse St. James is Rachel Berry's forever - at least for me:)
Brittany/Artie - I forget their couple name, but I've always thought that Artie and Brittany were adorable together. I mean, I don't hate Brittana, but I think that it was kind of a sudden, unnecessary pairing. Santana doesn't need to be tied down, and Brittany should always be with Artie:)
Fuinn & Quick - I can't decide which I love better. First loves are forever, and that's where the whole Finn and Quinn thing becomes perfect, but there's something about the good girl with the bad boy that's so alluring it's almost criminal. And I love stories where Puck and Quinn raise Beth together, so that's why I added 'Quick' next to 'Fuinn' :)
Tike - Tina and Mike don't get a lot of screen time or lines, but I think they're really cute together :)
Klaine - while it breaks my little fangirl heart that Darren Criss is gay on Glee (that just means he can't marry me), I think that if Kurt is going to be paired with anybody, it should be Blaine They really compliment each other, and I hope it lasts forever:)
Sam/Quinn - I forget their couple name as well, but I LOVED them together in Season 2 - I was devastated when that ended:( I don't really like Sam with Mercedes...in fact, I ONLY like Sam with Quinn, so...that's why this is here (even though I already said who I like Quinn with lol) :)
Faberry - NO. Now that I've rewatched the seasons I can see where authors could get inspired to write for them, but I just could never see that happening. Everytime I've even ATTEMPTED to read a Faberry, Rachel and Quinn are crazy OOC. Let's just stay away from that...
Finchel - NO. It deserves no more explanation than that. For more info, visit "St. Berry", above:)
Puckleberry - I used to love them too!! If I had to pair Rachel with anyone besides Jesse it would definitely be Puck:) I really like their friendship fics, and Faberry friendships are cool too, just not...romance fics.
Pairings for Harry Potter:
Harry/Ginny = adorable!
Harry/Hermione = I can deal with it, as long as Ron & Ginny end up with good people, too!
Ron/Hermione = you can't spell 'Hermione' without 'Ron'!
James/Lily = four words: MADE FOR EACH OTHER!
Remus/Tonks: AWE! LOVE THEM!!!
Lily/Snape = I've written for it before, but I've lost my liking for it:/ Lily/James forever!
Luna/Neville = ADORABLE!!
Alice/Frank = So cute!
Slash = Ew. Don't worry, you'll never see ANY slash in ANY of my stories.
My Harry Potter Pledge. That I wrote. Because I'm cool like that;)
I promise to remember James when my glasses are askew
And I promise to remember Teddy if someone dyes their hair blue.
I promise to remember Ron, when a ginger happens to walk by
And I promise to remember Lockhart, whenever someone lies.
I promise to remember Hermione, when I read too many books,
And I promise to remember Sirius when I get too caught up in how my hair looks.
I promise to remember Remus, when the full moon is near,
And I promise to remember Rosmerta, when I drink a butterbeer.
I promise to remember Dobby, when I try to help my friends,
And I promise to remember to remember Peter, when a friendship ends.
I promise to remember Lily, when my sibling does me wrong,
And I promise to remember the Malfoys, when I see someone blonde.
I promise to remember Regulus, when my brother and I fight,
And I promise to remember Hagrid when I'm in the forest late at night.
I promise to remember Luna, when a gnome bites me extra hard,
And I promise to remember Molly when there's an infestation in my yard.
I promise to remember Dumbledore, when I do something out of love,
And I promise to remember Dudley, the next time I push or shove.
I promise to remember Vernon, when I see an animal on a farm,
And I promise to remember Neville, whenever I feel alarmed.
I promise to remember Dementors, the next time it's cold outside,
And I promise to remember Buckbeak when I think of Hippogriff rides.
I promise to remember Seamus, when fireworks explode in the air,
And I promise to remember Snape when I forget to wash my hair.
I promise to remember Petunia, when I see a giraffe at the zoo,
And I promise to remember Myrtle the next time I use the loo.
I promise to remember Voldemort, when I get mad and lose my head,
And I promise to remember Cedric, when someone randomly pops up dead.
I promise to remember Tonks, whenever I trip and fall,
But when all is said and done, I promise to remember Harry most of all.
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not lock Harry and Draco in a room to see if hot gay sex will occur (no promises)
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
44) I must not substitute chocolate-flavoured laxative for Professor Lupin's prescription-strength chocolate.
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not attack my fellow classmates
51) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area
52) If death eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!
53) Sirius Black does NOT want a flea collar.
54) I will not ask Snape why he stole Batman's cape.
55) I will not call Professor Flitwick 'Yoda.'
56) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
57) I am not allowed to paint the House Elves blue and call them Smurfs.
58) The Whomping Willow is not a Entwife.
59) I can't say, "I have eight Horcruxes, take that Voldy!"
.•*””*• /ღ •。* * 。 ღ 。* • * .ღ 。
I have read all the Twilight books and still do not like them. (Okay, not entirely true. I do love Twilight, but...Harry Potter siriusly makes it look like garbage if you read them back to back. And no, Twi-lovers, I DIDN'T just spell seriously wrong. That's how you SPELL it in Harry 'd know that if you had a half a brain to read the most amazing series ever written.) If you know Harry Potter kicks Twilight's sparkly bum, copy and paste this to your profile.
You say Twilight
Hey guys, thanks so much for clicking onto my profile! It means a lot:) If you ever have a good story to recommend, just PM me! I always love a good read, but keep in mind my views on the pairings I listed when considering what story to tell me about:) And if you're NOT on FanFicition, then...welcome to FF! I was like you, once...sitting on my laptop, spending TONS of time scrolling through Authors and Stories...I'm touched that you've clicked on:') If YOU have a story to recommend or a question to ask, just review one of my stories - I have Anonymous Reviews turned on:) Thanks so much!
Harry Potter fics - besides the one-shots I'm writing for FanFiction Idol, my Harry Potter fics are on a temporary hiatus. I'm really sorry to my readers, but my HP muse is positively dead. I tried writing for one of my stories the other day and it was a disaster. I'll complete my fics soon, but it'll be a little while. I just don't want to post something that I know won't be any good - I want to wait until I can give my faithful readers what they deserve:)
Chalice of Champions - I'll be uploading Chapter 3 soon, but that's all I have pre-written so far. I'm still new to writing to the Hunger Games, so I'll just jot down Chapter 4 whenever inspiration strikes.
Ricki Sparrow - I am working SO HARD to make these chapters perfect. I've just posted Chapter 2, but I've been really busy lately, so I don't know when I'll be able to work on Chapter 3, but I think I have a basic outline done, so let's just shoot to have it up around August 4 :)
Hello Again - Temporary hiatus. Muse is dead. Hopefully reading some more St. Berry fics will reawaken the plot bunnies, so if anyone has any ideas, please PM me!
We Went Our Own Ways - rather like with Ricki Sparrow, I want these chapters PERFECT. I'm working on Chapter 2 now, and it should be posted no later than, like Ricki Sparrow, August 4. Sorry guys!
Lost Without You - Ah, my personal favorite. I really want to make it a multi-chapter, but I don't want to ruin what I have. So if I do continue it, I'll try to get it up very soon :)
Starstruck - I'm still debating whether or not to continue this. If you want me to, review and let me know!
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|