Author has written 7 stories for Inuyasha, Phantom of the Opera, Escaflowne, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Gakuen Alice, Star Wars, and StarTrek: The Next Generation.
These are some of my fav fanfics on here so far(not necessarily in order!):
My Sig! Most insane in the insanity! Maddest and Loudest in the Maddness!
I'm hoping to eventually get a degree in either English or Journalism.
Also, I'm a beta reader on this site, so if you need help editing a story, let me know!
To all my fans and all those who have requested beta-ing of me, I apologize for my inactivity. I have been super busy with my husband joining the military and then moving us overseas. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you're one of the few fanfic writers that actually do care about grammar, spelling, and in-characterization, copy and paste this into your profile.
- A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile. I can also tell the difference between "there", "their" and "they're".
- If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
- If you have ever pushed a door that said pull or vice versa, copy and paste this into your profile
- If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
- Ninety-five percent of kids out there are unconcerned about their dismal state of education, or the fact that their fanfiction is raping the English language. If you're part of the five percent of fanfiction writers/readers who do care about such things, copy and paste this, and leave reviews for the poor souls who know not what they do.
As a user on FF.net...
I, Atrilial, solemnly swear that I will not be a user on FF.net who...
- gives completely useless reviews
- writes without proofreading
- doesn't use proper grammar
- asks for 'no flames'
- uses 'chat speak' while writing anything
- hates people who give constructive criticism
- types in all caps
- will swear constantly for no reason
- tells people to get a life
Instead I will be a user on FF.net who...
- gives constructive criticism
- will proofread all works published and asks some to edit it
- uses proper grammar
- tells people to give constructive criticism
- uses near perfect English
- loves people who give constructive criticism
- uses caps only when needed
- will only swear as necessary to stay in character
- tells people to pay attention in class
Thursday, April 8th, 2010 (Vow originally copied from MickeyEkaltadetaOctopusWhapuku's profile.)