Author has written 6 stories for Twilight, and Maleficent.
I don't really like the book twilight but I Love the fanfiction. But right now, Maleficent fanfics, or more specifically Maleval fanfics, are my absolute favourites.
I love aladdin, harry potter, maleficent (duh), alice in wonderland and the hunger games. They are the 5 movies i will never get bored of. The characters are all so interesting.
Top 15 fictional characters and why I love them
(yes, i realise there is only one girl. I just find they are not portrayed as well as guys are. But she is my number 1!)
1.Maleficent-She is SO difficult to try and narrate. She is a guardian and a fierce protector and warrior and fighter of this place she loves so much, she is quite mischievous as well and likes to pull pranks and do fun, kid sort of things. Theres also this part which is sort of vulnerable, because shes been hurt and betrayed and I think thats really the hardest part to reveal. I think thats also an idea of what she wouldve been like if she hadnt been betrayed by stefan. I also think there is also a very emotional side of her, and I think Diaval's the only one thats really seen that. Theres also a passionate side to her, possibly slightly dark. She strikes me as a dominatrix kind of person. And shes got this real struggle 24/7 of her good side and her bad side and which side will win and stuff, so its a constant battle for her. I noticed in the movie she really fought hard, tried to make it so Aurora only saw the good part of her, the innocent part. She would be quiet and she would bring her walls down when she talked with her. I felt like it was actually quite intimate to watch. And on top of all this she is a woman, and a fairy, and this regal kind of person. She is just so intense and complex I really adore her.
3. Genie (from Aladdin)
4. Tarrant hightopp (a.k.a the mad hatter)
5. Severus Snape
7. Olaf- my god, I wish I had someone like this. He is the sweetest little guy ever. Who could not love him? He's so warm (yes...I did say that), loving, innocent and very childlike. Basically he's everybody's dream best friend. He has the ability to turn someone completely mushy with one sentence, and he is ADORABLE. Anybody else squeal when he said 'some people are worth melting for'?
8. Peeta Mellark- I think that he is usually seen as this big softie, kind of girly person. But he was raised by a complete bitch of a mother and a quite cowardly father, who honestly never even seemed to care for him. The fact that he came out the way he did is quite extraordinary. He is clever, very strong, confident, loving (the fact that he could even comprehend love being raised like he did still astounds me) and impossibly selfless.
9. Tobias Eaton- I have always wanted to be that kind of person. Smart, caring, extremely protective of loved ones, incredibly brave. He always seems to be battling this internal struggle, and he faced so much in life that he has come out of stronger, which is extremely admirable. He will never accept defeat, and he's also got a soft side too him, which makes him seem more real. He's kind of got it all.
10. Carpet (from Aladdin)- the sweetest rug ever! I feel like he's even more of a hero than Aladdin himself, but he always seems to have such horrid luck. I wish I had a friend like him, especially if it flew too :P
11. Iago- probably the coolest bird ever. Originally a bad guy just for the hell of it. Very sneaky, clever, resourceful. Much too good to be a hench...bird. While he is quite selfish, almost always putting himself first, he has a heart of gold when it comes down to it.
12. Edward scissorhands- god, he is just such a heartbreaking character for me. The unbelievably sweet guy with the world against him. The robot that wants to he real. The freak that doesnt fit in and wants to be normal. The guy that seems to destroy everything he tocuhes. The lonely man that falls in love. S o amny cliches mixed together toc reate this story and form this brilliant character. I think that that movie ending was the most heart wrenching one i have ever witnessed.
13. Mr magorium- literally, i want to be him when i grow up. Hes centuries old, yet he is still so full of jou and life and happiness. He still takes extreme pleasure in such small things in life that others would find inconsequential. Public telephones! Toys! When was the last time you saw someone enjoy toys so much. And seeing the sky, and the stars. Even kids rhese days are too into technology to enjoy such things, they become adults far too young. I cant imagine how brilliant it would be to live life the way he does.
14. Tonto- he is just so innocent, like a child living in a mans body. He made a mistake as a child, having little knowledge, and that mistake caused a catastrophe, and killed a lot of people. That mistake contiunes to haunt him well into his adult life. He is still that child, he is still that little boy who wants his family and wants to make things right. Its very compelling.
15. Benjamin (from Twilight)- he is such a sweet guy. He was raised by two men who were quite cold. One loving anything that brought him money, and the other loving power. Even though he was loved for gain, he still understood well the concept of good and bad. He was definitely not afraid to stand up for what he believed in or what he wanted. And i thinkt hats a very important quality. Also, who wouldnt want to control the elements :) ?
|Community:||Maleval/Diavencent Lovers Only!|