Poll: The Eleventh Hour, Who should be in it, apart from Ichigo and Aizen ? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Bleach.
So A lil 'bout me:
Height: Almost 6ft
B-Day: 30 Dec
Occupation: Uni Student
Favourite Anime: Bleach, Buso Renkin, Naruto Shippuden, Blue Exorcist, Nura Rise of the Yokia Clan, Brigadoon, Devil May Cry, Marcross Frontier
Favourite Manga: Bleach, 1/2 Prince, Nurarihyion No Mago, Crazy Gril Shin Bai, ID, Shinobi Life
Favourite Books: Angels Blood, The Black Magician Trilogy, The Study Trilogy, Hush Hush Series, Demon Trappers Series
Favourite Movies: Transformers Trilogy, Forward Unto Dawn, Lion King, Avengers, Battleship, Predator & Alien Films
Games Playing At The Moment: Halo 4, Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Forza 5, Need For Speed:Rivals
'Avatar' picture from Jason Engle's work,
Recovering Time - Next chapter being written, pretty stuck at the moment but I'll try and get it up soon.
Familiar places - Should start up again after Recovering time, major changes will be made.
I guess most of this is for my benefit so I don't forget all the ideas but oo well :L
1. I may start a fic with Tensa Zangetsu as one of the main characters, cause you barely see him in the manga and most of the fics i find to do with him are romances so I thought I'd throw in an adventure one. It will have time travel in it but Ichigo wont be the one time traveling, Tensa will. Say he goes back to when Ichigo doesn't know his name and teaches him bankai so Ichigo doesn't need to learn the final getsuga tensho as he can defeat Aizen early on. It will probably be short but I might throw a spanner in the works if they deal with Aizen :L
As you've all probably noticed I love time travel fic's so here are two I might do, I'll try and make them as different as possible to the ones I've already done:
2. The first one is when Ichigo is sent back to the past after defeating Aizen but he still as his powers, i suppose you could say he got them back or that he just didn't lose them, it doesn't really matter. Anyway when he goes back he ends up in the rekongai (however you spell it) around the time that Renji and Rukia are attending the academy and is somehow dragged into attending the academy, not sure about that bit yet. He still has all his powers and I might throw in another such as a resurrection. even though he defeated Aizen Ichigo wants to make sure Aizen doesn't get the chance to become a threat to those he protects. However, he cant let everyone know he's from the future and must find a way of stopping Aizen while also mastering his skills and keeping his hollow in check which always seems to get him into trouble. The way in which Ichigo is sent into the past is what I haven't thought of yet though it'll probably end up being one of Uraharas experiments. Some fillers will be included such as the zanpakuto arc.
3.The other is pretty much the same except, Aizen wins and everyone Ichigo loves dies. Somehow he's sent back to after he regains his powers from Urahara, probably back to way before he was born. This one will probably be shorter as i might get Aizen killed of at rukias exicution or have him kill Ichigo. Ichigo suffers the same dilemas here, controlling his hollow and his foreknowledge on the quiet. Now that I think about it if I make it so he kills Aizen i might introduce some other dilemma it depends how the story goes. This one will also contain resurrection and maybe some of the fillers.
4. Another idea I might do is not a time travel one at all. It'll probably end up pretty depressing too...
Anyway here it is; What if the soul society failed to stop Aizen from making the kings key?
If I write this then I'll either make it a long oneshot or have different chapters on different characters, but I wont do all of them because they're way too many and it'll just get repetitive. I'll do a poll so you can all choose what chars I should do it on if I do it that way and it'll probably called something like...The Eleventh Hour. Seeing as I just thought of it the name will probably change but its a start .
1. Transformers - a small hatchling sneaks onto the ark just before it takes off and barely manages to survive the crash, going into a temporary stasis(is shoved into a youngling pod -by Roller- that has a limited supply of energon and feeds the youngling -lasts 16 years when it should last 8) and wakes up in 1977 energon running out. For 15 years the hatchling lives off parts and energon from the other fallen transformers the growing slowly. It manages to avoid detection for those 15 years but realises it cannot survive on the moon forever. Using the perseids meteor shower as cover the small transformer descends to earth and barely avoids detection as it touches down in the UK (getting pretty damaged in the process). A girl the age of 4 comes across it as her and her parents are out watching the shower and the girl takes it home (her parents let her knowing they'll just throw it out one day-they think its a piece of junk). The girl grows up hiding the transformer and they become best friends. Story officially starts in 2007 when Amber is 19 and has learnt to drive (guess who her car is, shes back home from uni for a few months). Time skip to 2009 when it really starts, Amber has finished her first year of uni and goes with Swiftwing to visit an old friend,
Basically Swiftwing saw/heard what Sentinel Prime was up to, and still remembers, but is not sure how to save the earth. And that's how the story starts...
Girl - Amber, 12/3/1988.
Youngling - SwiftWing, mech, grows pretty slow but by the time Ambers 18 its already fully grown (so to speak). Has two alternate modes, has a huge hate for Sentinel and doesn't trust his student, Optimus.
2. Halo/Starwars (Might not do) - Noble Six manages to survive Reach, just barely. After stumbling into a small forerunner facility she meets a monitor called 357 - Blinding Eclipse, who decides that she must see the Librarian on Requiem. But the universe has other ideas. When syncing the portal (details will be amended) to Requiem, the facility is attacked by a group of Elites who've been hot on Six's trail. Six manages to take down all the group apart from the leader (A Zealot) who, after disarming six, sends them both through the portal and right into the middle of the Jedi Temple with 357 following after them. Now both alone in an unknown part of the universe will they survive or kill each other first? And will Six ever get to Requiem.
It's likely that one of these will be done in between Recovering Time and Familiar Places
Unsafe External Link