Author has written 1 story for Vampire Knight.
err, well. Hello there! Thank you for visiting my profile.
Let me first introduce myself.
My name is Aki. No, I'm not from Japan (how I wished). I'm a teenager currently struggling to pass her college course but always wondered why she still have time to read fanfictions. :)
I'm a female. 19 years old (so I'm legal enough to read M-rated stories. haha). An incoming 4th year university student. A fan of anime and books. And a certified slacker in school works. XD
So yeah, like any otaku fan girl I also have my OTP! (>_
and here they are:
In the fandom of Hetalia:
(1) PRUAUS- This is my Hetalia OTP, mainly because Prussia is my favorite hetalian. I fell in love with this pairing when I read Lily of the Lamplight by George deValier (read it, even though its only 4 chapters and still in progress, it is absolutely the definition of AMAZING). I am so infatuated with this pairing that no matter how awesome the story is, if the side-pairing is sinking my ship, I refuse to continue reading it (That was also a very sad predicament for me because there's a lot of wonderful stories with AusHun, PruCan, PruHun as side pairings but I really couldn't push my self to go through with it, I think it would be much better for me if they both stay single or not mention in the story at all) I couldn't bear these two separated even though Austria is kind of prissy, whiny and irritable that it absolutely frustrated the hell out of me and Prussia is portrayed like some kind of a slob (He is not! He's actually neat, people!) but I always feel like they're made for each other. I am writing fan fictions about them but I still don't have the courage to post those here because I feel like I would never do them justice (the side-effect of having Lily of the Lamplight as your first PRUAUS, you will always feel like you're just a mere mortal compared to a demigod :D)
(2) USUK - Love this. Though its not really an OTP because I sometimes ship America with Japan (and I sometimes ship Japan with Greece, yes I know I'm weird) but I couldn't ship England with anyone else other than America (suffice to say, I am not a fan of FrUK). I love reading doujinshi about them (and thank God, there's a lot). I guess that's kind of unfair but really, USUK is my second best pairing and I love reading revolutionary!America or just America being seriousbecause that made him kind of hot.
(3) GERITA- this is also one of the pairings that I don't ship with anyone else because if I feel like PRUAUS are made for each other, these two are effing soul mates.
(4) SPAMANO - I really don't like Romano, he's whiny, dishonest with his feelings, irritable, crybaby and acts big but he's really just a coward who runs at the first sign of the British (yes, basically, I hate tsunderes) but I adore Spain, he's a big sweetheart with psychotic and sadistic tendencies and if Romano makes him happy,I am so shipping them together.
Shingeki no Kyojin
(1) EreRi/RiRen - I am ashamed to admit but I first watched the first 12 episodes of SnK before reading the manga so when I saw Eren I immediately zeroed in finding another guy to pair him up with. First there's Armin, but I didn't feel the spark (they're like an older brother-little brother pair for me), then there's Jean but too much hostility and no chemistry and then I reached episode 9, lo and behold!Levi showed up *cue sparks and chemistry, I mean, I didn't see them together at that time but I immediately love them! I love everything about Levi, his short temper and stature, his awesome titan-killing skill, his sadistic tendencies and especially his seiyuu (Hiroshi Kamiya is my seiyuu god). Sure, his character seems overrated but I don't care.
(2) Jearmin - I never shipped Marco and Jean together, I don't know why but I never felt the sparks with them, good thing because I would have been totally devastated when Marco died instead of just sad. So when I read the chapter of female titan I saw my sparks and I was shipping Jearmin since then.
(1) NaruSasu - like most of the fangirls, I am also shipping Naruto and Sasuke (if there's any BL pairing who emits more sexual tension than these two I have yet to watch them), though I am more inclined to Narusasu instead of Sasunaru, having Naruto as seme seems more fun than Sasuke, whom was typically portrayed in just one type of behavior (bossy and possessive) whereas Naruto could be more than one type.
(2) NejiHina - Incest. Kinda. But god, they look good together. Like a princess and her unwavering knight. I was so pissed when Kishimoto killed Neji. I mean, was it just for Naruhina's sake? ugh. But NejiHina? Win! And it seems like the Naruto Animators agree with this too, often portraying Neji as a loyal and somewhat smitten cousin (Naruto movie 5 and Naruto SD)
(3) KakaSaku -
So if you were to browse on my favorite list, you would mostly find yaoi pairings and the rest would be fanfics about twisted love teams. I'm totally okay with Incest, teacher-student relationship and same sex relationship (though I don't read yuri, don't ask me why). I enjoyed reading them, and no, I'm not in any type of the above aforementioned relationships.
English is not my native language so forgive any of my grammar mistakes, I'll try to minimize them with the help of Microsoft word.
Disclaimer: Anything that I posted, the characters don't belong to me. They belong to their respected authors. I just have fun with them. :)