Poll: What is your favorite weapon class in Kid Icarus: Uprising? Vote Now!
Author has written 21 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokémon, Wolves of the Beyond, Mario, Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Brothers, and Kid Icarus.
My name is RonnyBravo the Breadghost (RonnyBravo or Breadghost for short, whichever you prefer). I am 16, I am male, and I am an experienced fanfiction author (as of November 10th, 2013, I have been on this site for two years). My friend awolf94 got me interested back in November of '11 and I asked myself, "Since my head is hurting from my imagination anyway, why don't I try?" I've written many stories for fanfiction (Though most have been deleted and some not even typed) and have written two stories for fictionpress. I am interested in many different categories on this site, such as Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, Super Smash Bros, Wolves of the Beyond, and sometimes Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus.
This is rule number one when I'm around. I believe in God and the Holy Trinity. No bashing of Him allowed. You can question all you want, but please be respectful. But here's some food for thought for those of you who do like to question:
Our universe is trillions upon trillions of times larger than us as humans, perhaps even tens of thousands times larger than that. Within this universe there are uncountable clusters of galaxies. These galaxies within these uncountable clusters contain billions upon billions of stars and star systems. Just one of these billions upon billions of stars and star systems is our Solar System within the Milky Way Galaxy, within the Virgo Supercluster, within the expanse of the universe.
In our Solar System, there is a middle aged star that has presumably been around for billions of years that we call the Sun that still has thousands of years left before it burns out; every star is like this. There are eight unique planets in our Solar System, each spinning around the Sun in a different elliptical pattern. Two dwarf planets and asteroid belts also reside in our Solar System. We live on just one of these eight planets, the only one of them within perfect distance of the sun so that life can flourish on it. This planet is our blue planet, Earth.
Our Earth is home to around 7 billion human beings, all of which are unique, none of which are exactly alike. It is also home to millions of different species of animals and millions more different plants. Within each and every one of these beings is a group of systems that keeps it running; these are called organ systems, and without the functioning of one, the organism is doomed. These organ systems are made up of millions of cells each, adding up to trillions in one human body. Each of these cells is a living creature in itself, and there are many different types of cell in the bodies of an animal.
A cell contains tiny parts called organelles and every one of the incredible amounts of cells has them. These organelles function so that the cell can survive, much akin to the body it makes up. Without these cells, an organism could not survive, and as a matter of fact, wouldn't even really exist. Each cell uses tiny materials called proteins, lipids, carbohydrates, and nucleic acids to function. These tiny materials can be viewed even tinier as they are made up many chains of different materials called elements. These chains are called polymers.
These elements are basic units of life, and each has its own unique atom. There are over one hundred elements discovered today, and none of them are exactly alike, just like every unique creature in this universe. These atoms are composed of even smaller particles called protons, neutrons, and electrons. These are the very basic units of life and no one even knows today what an atom truly looks like.
Now considering these numbers, how unique everything is in itself, and the complexity of each unique creature and object, you would wonder where I'm getting. Now I ask you this. Where did all of this come from? A scientist might say it all happened by chance, but I say otherwise. Think about it. Could so many elaborate beings, formed by elaborate molecules, within this elaborate, unknown universe possibly have come by chance? Could they have come from an explosion that just... happened and formed randomly from dust particles somehow coming together because of gravity and inertia and stuff like that?
No, I think not. People these days fool themselves into thinking that things just happen, because they know they're never ever going to know the truth. So they publish lies to make themselves feel smart. So where did this complicated universe come from? There is only one logical answer to this question. God is the only way it could have happened. There is enough proof just on Earth that proves that God very much created this universe and us for that matter. For it says in Genesis chapter 1 verse 1, "In the beginning, GOD created the heavens and the earth." Whether you choose to follow logic to this end is up to you, but I'm just saying, where the heck else could this amazing and unique universe had come from?
My Personal Profile:
Name: I'm not telling! Though I do have a nickname, that is, Breadghost, which is now part of my pen name.
Birthday: August 18th, 1997 (Thumbs up for Leo!)
Things I look for in Stories: A well distinguished plot, proper grammar, little or no cursing
A few of my favorite things: Writing, Pokémon, Legend of Zelda, Video Games, Wolves, Eevee and all of its evolutions, Tennis, Baseball, Music, Singing, Jesus :D
A few of my utter distastes: Yaoi, Yuri, M rated stories, M rated Video Games, R rated movies, cursing, horror, rap, politics, flames (which I have received a few of. If you don't like my stories, then just go read something that you do like.), the man whose name starts with an 'O' and ends with a 'bama'
Categories I write for: Mario, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda (on occasion), Sonic the Hedgehog, Wolves of the Beyond, Super Smash Bros (on occasion)
Categories I read: All the same as the ones I write for, but I don't like reading Super Smash Bros that much
Favorite Pairings: Mario; LuigixDaisy, Sonic the Hedgehog; SilverxBlaze, Legend of Zelda; LinkxMalon, Pokemon (currently); TyphosionxFloatzel
What Science Has Taught Me: This section tells about the various things that I've learned in science classes, though not in too much detail. It's enough to get people to think though. That big italicized section up there under the "I believe in God" statement counts as one of these; it just fits more appropriately up there.
An Insight on Homophobia: An Analogy I Came Up With in Physics
So, we all know how you cannot put a positive end of a magnet up to another positive without having to push them together. The same goes for negatives. Sames do not attract in magnetism. However, when a positive and negative are put together, they attract and stick together without having to be pushed together by some outside force. The saying goes, "Opposites Attract." My point is that magnets are technically homophobes; they are only attracted to the opposite charge and have to be forced to go with the same. Positive to negative and vice versa is what makes them work. It's a pretty logical analogy don't you think?
Now lets zoom out and look at the big picture. Earth is an enormous magnet. And if magnets are homophobes, what does that say? Earth would be a homophobe wouldn't it? Well, that's kind of shocking seeing as to what we have made it don't you think? I know, this is a really dumb way to show this, but it makes you think does it not?
Now, if you are a huge fan of homosexuality, yaoi, yuri, etc., knock yourself out with that stuff. I'm not going to stop you (Note that I am a Christian. Not all of us are super radical or misled). That's your choice to follow those things and look upon them with such great respect and reverence. Just know that in my God's eyes, the God who created the heavens and the Earth, homosexuality is a sin, and that Earth, in terms of this crazy high school student's scientific analysis, is homophobic. Also know that even if you are homosexual, God still loves you, even in your sins. And since I, as a Christian, am called to be like God, I will respect your opinions and love you all the same.
Thank you for listening to my random and stupid insight on homophobia. Have a nice day, and may God light the path before you! (no sarcasm intended if that's what you were thinking)
The Supernatural Elements: A Realization from the Periodic Table of Elements
I was sitting in Chemistry the other day doing an assignment that involved matching elements up with certain things on the periodic table such as the amount of protons, neutrons and electrons, and mass. So as I was going down the worksheet, I came across the element carbon. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 neutrons at an atomic mass of 12. I shared this with a couple of guys near me and we joked about how it must be the devil's element (because you know, the devil's number is 666). Then they pointed out to me that nitrogen-14 (that is nitrogen with an atomic mass of 14 and the most abundant form of the element) has 7 protons, 7 electrons, and 7 neutrons. Since 7 is a number pertaining to God, it seemed logical to call this God's element.
Now, you may be wondering what I'm getting at. Well, then I remembered a fact from Biology class a couple of years back. Nitrogen takes up a majority of the atmosphere; 78.09% to be exact. Guess how much carbon there is in our atmosphere? .013%, as it is a third of a carbon dioxide molecule which only takes up .039% of our atmosphere. How's that for mind blowing? The element that represents God's number is far more abundant than the one with Satan's in Earth's atmosphere. Carbon dioxide is practically nothing compared to nitrogen in our atmosphere. I just thought that would be a very interesting fact to share, that God's element has such an abundance here on Earth and makes the devil's element seem so insignificant.
The Reasons I am a Die-hard Nintendo Fan:
There are multiple video game franchises out there, and I'll admit that they've been able to top others at some point in time. But at the top of my favorites list is definitely Nintendo. Even though my very first video game system was a Sony Playstation (When I was like, four or five. All I played were party games and Loony Tunes Racing.), I got hooked at Super Smash Bros Melee. I've discovered why too.
The other first party systems, Xbox and Playstation, never made games that appealed to me. As a matter of fact, they hardly make their own games at all. The games that are popular on their systems were created by third party organizations, and none of the games that are created for them are interesting to me at all. Most of them, in fact, repel me. I dislike Call of Duty and zombie apocalypse games, and I think that sports games that emulate actual sports with actual people just aren't interesting at all. I mean, where's the fun in that? And don't even get me started on the killing aspect of Call of Duty, or Modern Warfare, or Halo. And Grand Theft Auto *shudders*. I've sworn to never play an M rated game, even after I turn seventeen, because most of them I find to be morally wrong and disgusting. I mean, seriously? A game about stealing cars and raping women? What crack were people on when they created that game?
But when you look at Nintendo, they not only make their own games, but make those games really fun and imaginative so that everyone can play them. Many people will agree that the stories presented by many Nintendo games, be they the darker, more adventurous feel of Fire Emblem and Legend of Zelda, or the childish and friendly aspects of Kirby and Mario, are the best in video gaming. And the music of these games... you can't beat it. It's just impossible. The Zelda soundtracks best all others, and all other franchises within Nintendo's grasp are just the same. On top of all of this, they allow third party games on their systems as well. And that's where all of the M rated games come from. And since the Xbox and Playstation thrive off of third party games, that is why I dislike and do not play them.
Out of the many different franchises that have come out in video gaming, Nintendo by far holds the most spots on my top ten list, which is as follows:
9. Spyro the Dragon
8. Yoshi's Island
7. Fire Emblem
6. Kid Icarus
5. Sonic the Hedgehog
3. Super Smash Bros.
2. Legend of Zelda
So, now you know why I like Nintendo so much. Not that anyone cares about my opinion, but it's here anyways in case anyone wants to agree or disagree. :)
My top 3 games for each Nintendo Video Game System I have played (might be skewed by my bad memory):
3DS: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Kid Icarus Uprising, Fire Emblem Awakening
Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Mario Kart Wii
Wii U: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, New Super Mario Bros U/New Super Luigi U, Super Mario 3D World
Gamecube: The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Gameboy Advance and Gameboy Advance SP: Pokemon Firered and Leafgreen, Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, Mario Kart Super Circuit
DS and DSi: Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver, Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Gameboy Color: The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, Pokemon Crystal, Shantae
Gameboy: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Dr. Mario, Pokemon Yellow
NES: Super Mario Bros 3, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid
N64: Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
You'll notice that the SNES missing. SNES is missing because I haven't played a single game from the system except for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past which I got in the Gameboy Advance version. I got this idea from the Activity Log on my 3DS. I was looking at the "Yearly" play time stats and in order, the games I played the most for the last three years (2011-2013) are The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Fire Emblem Awakening. Those three are some of the best games I've played in my life.
My ranking of all of the main series Pokemon games by (feel free to copy and paste this into your profile and state your own opinion):
1. Firered and Leafgreen
2. Heartgold and Soulsilver
3. Black 2 and White 2
6. X and Y
7. Diamond and Pearl
8. Ruby and Sapphire
11. Black and White
Unranked: Red, Blue, Green, Gold, and Silver
The Seven "100" Pokémon (as in their Pokédex numbers are divisible by one hundred):
I was bored. Don't sue me. These seven Pokémon just stick out to me. It's hard to not notice their numbers. It started with Voltorb, just sitting there in that Pokémon Ultimate Handbook (we all remember that useless guide right?) with the big 1-0-0. It just stuck out. I went further to memorize the names and numbers of all seven of them. I was so happy when I found out Sylveon was one of them. Eevee fan right here! :DDD I must be really bored with how I'm ranting now. I keep spelling bored wrong. I'm going to shut up now. Please continue reading my profile.
My favorite OPs (Original Pokemon):
Sciber (Psychic/Electric)- This is my favorite one. It is a cubicle Pokemon with psychic and electrical abilities that has been around almost to the beginning of Pokemon themselves.
Artchick (Ice/Flying)- The pre-evolved form of Articuno.
Zapchick (Electric/Flying)- The pre-evolved form of Zapdos.
Moltchick (Fire/Flying)- The pre-evolved form of Moltres.
Rudolfion (Ice/Fighting)- The child of Cobalion and Virizion that shares many of their traits. I might just post the story I wrote about it later on.
Puncheon (Fighting)- The fighting type evolution of Eevee. I am in constant controversy over whether it should be bipedal like when I first drew it, or quadrupedal like all other evolutions of Eevee.
Tenobas (Normal/Psychic or Normal/Fighting)- The male counterpart to Meloetta. Whereas Meloetta sings high, he sings low. They're supposed to be a perfect match, but I can't figure out what he would look like.
My Favorite Pokemon Pairings (All MalexFemale. I don't do Yaoi or Yuri at all):
TyphlosionxFloatzel- I've seen a few drawings of these two together, and I think they make an amazing couple, despite the fact that he is two feet taller than her.
LuxrayxLiepard- A lion and a leopard. It makes sense, and I think they're pretty good together.
GalladexGardevoir- For obvious reasons.
JolteonxGlaceon- I've always liked this one. They're both small Eeveelutions and they are of two of my favorite types.
UmbreonxEspeon- This pairing is simply adorable. Same generation, and total opposites too. Opposites attract!
HoundoomxMightyena- Nobody has written a fanfiction on these two, or not one that I know of. They're both dark dogs, and I've seen them in pictures everywhere. It's perfect fanfiction material.
LucarioxLopunny- I stumbled upon this one a long time ago. I just got drawn into the fandom I guess.
GrowlithexVulpix- This is another popular pairing that I like.
BisharpxGardevoir- Even though they're not in the same egg group, I've always thought of these two as a lady and her knight in shining armor.
DragonairxMilotic- It's not one I usually delve into, but they're both serpentine, and they're both graceful.
SerperiorxMilotic- Another one I don't usually go around, but for the same reasons as the last one, I like it.
MewtwoxLucario- I've always thought it would be interesting to see these two together. Their offspring would be a super powerful Riolu.
CobalionxVirizion- This pairing is really cute if you look at it the right way.
ZekromxReshiram- The whole masculine Zekrom, feminine Reshiram got to me. I wrote Dragons of Amor when I got interested in this pairing.
PansearxChimchar- Nobody has ever thought of these two as a couple as far as I know. They're both little fire monkeys! It's cute!
SawkxMedicham- This was the odd result of me trying to get all of Team Charm boyfriends that were fighting types. Since Medicham didn't have a regular pairing, I gave her Sawk, because I like Sawk.
FlygonxLatias- I haven't seen this one around the net, but I had a pretty good story about these two being together. The only thing is, the Flygon involved was actually a transformed Ash Ketchum. And since I recently decided I don't support Poképhilia, even if the human is in a Pokémon form, I deleted and abandoned it. I still like the pairing though.
My Top Ten favorite Animals:
8. House Cats
7. Peregrine Falcons
My Ten Favorite Video Game-related Villains:
10. Team Rocket (Jessie, James, and Meowth); Pokemon- These guys put the meat in the humor of the Pokemon anime up through season 13. I find them all to be quite inspiring characters. Jessie, though bossy, cares much about her teammates and Pokemon. Meowth learned how to speak because he was deeply in love. James ran away from home because he loved his Growlithe and didn't want to see it parted from him. I think that if they tried, they would make great good guys. I also hate how the Unova series has portrayed them as smart and cunning. I like them when they were stupid better.
9. Vaati; Legend of Zelda- Vaati is that stand up to Bowser kind of character. He likes kidnapping princesses (or in the case of Minish Cap, turning them to stone) to perform his nefarious deeds. So, if you're tired of looking to Bowser when you want a typical kidnap the princess for power situation, look to this guy. He's got the right idea.
8. Darkrai (Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky); Pokemon- Though this guy was totally sick and twisted, you have to admire how well he covered his tracks. I mean, how does one Pokemon find a way to paralyze a planet, pin it on someone else, fail without anyone even knowing he did it, and then prevent himself from being discovered for half of the post-game, all while silently putting the world into an endless nightmare? That's pretty impressive if you ask me, even if it is completely twisted.
7. Pyrrhon; Kid Icarus- It's fun to have a villain every once in a while who is a total nutcase, and yet still knows what they're doing. Pyrrhon is one of those villains. The guy knows practically everything, yet he talks in third person and is really good at playing double agent. Any villain who can do that as well as he does is pretty good.
6. Walhart; Fire Emblem- The conqueror of Valm may just seem like a psychotic powerhouse (well, he is technically), but his motives are pretty interesting. His entire philosophy is based on crushing everything in his way and becoming more and more powerful. In a way, it is like Solomon in the Bible, just a lot more... violent. I feel that Walhart conquers because he wants to know what it feels like to rule all and have everything because of power. Chrom and the Shepherds just stopped him before he could. Solomon had a lot of power, but he experimented with such worldly things, finding that they weren't worth anything once they were had. Walhart just has yet to learn that.
5. Bowser; Mario- You can't have a favorite villains list without Bowser. I mean, he started the long-lasting fad of kidnapping princesses in order to gain power. Even the Legend of Zelda copied him! His notorious plans just wouldn't be complete without the first step; get a hold of Peach. Then he can start his next evil plan.
4. Hades; Kid Icarus- You've gotta love Hades from Kid Icarus Uprising. He is the kind of villain that is able to multitask while being totally evil; he can make himself sound funny, annoying, mean, and charming all at the same time. He also seems to always know just what is able to push his enemies over the edge. Still, he is like most villains when it comes to his position being threatened; no one ever takes his role as the villain of his game unless he says so. The Aurum learned that the hard way. "Like a straw stuck in an orange." :D
3. Wreck-it-Ralph (Wreck-It-Ralph); Fix-It-Felix Jr.- There's always that one villain with an inspiring story. Ralph is one of them. You've got to love a story about a villain who just doesn't want to be bad, and tries to be good, but just can't do anything right. That is a very nice, and sometimes funny, mindset that I like to think in. Bad guys do their job as bad guys, but in their free time, they're all cool with everyone else. I can just imagine Mario, Bowser, and Peach sitting down for a Starbucks coffee and nice little chat. Of course, it would end in a kidnapping; old habits die hard.
2. Fawful (Mario and Luigi RPG series); Mario- Fawful is another one of those nutcase villains. Nintendo outdid themselves when they created him. He is probably the funniest villain ever to be created, with all of his crazy mannerisms and weird speech and stuff, but he is so stinking smart with his planning. Mix brains with a power hungry maniac, and you've got a recipe for an excellent villain, which Fawful definitely is.
1. Ganondorf; Legend of Zelda- Ganondorf has to be one of the most interesting villains in any franchise's history. He has so many different backstories, but they all lead to a man striving for ultimate power through the Triforce and willing to use any means necessary to accomplish his goals. And what's really amazing is that Nintendo made it so that Ganon can't possibly be gotten rid of unless it is wished upon the Triforce. So you have a foolproof villain right there. On top of that, he's the embodiment of evil. He's even more corrupt than some villains I've seen in Fire Emblem. And so, Ganon is the highest on my list of favorite villains, mostly because he knows how to show off his evil when he wants to, where he wants to, and how he wants to (Unfortunately, it's a bit hard when a pink puffball is beating the crap out of you in a certai fanfiction author's one-shot :D).
(Semi-) IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I have followed my friend Game777Guy's example and set up a new e-mail account solely for Fanfiction purposes. This means that you all can e-mail me whenever you want. Please don't spam me though. This new e-mail is. Thank you, and now back to your regularly scheduled profile.
"Hello Dave. I am going to kill you. Yes, yes, right here in this dismal bathroom."- Horvath, the Sorcerer's Apprentice
"They're good friends. I'm sure they'll agree to help if I ask (you mumbling creep)."- Sothe, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
"It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt; then it's hilarious."- anonymous
"Few things in life would give me greater satisfaction than to knock you on your rear... but one of us has to be the adult here, and it's obviously not going to be you."- Inigo to Owain, Fire Emblem: Awakening
"Froggy, where are you?" Big the Cat, Sonic Adventure
"TWINKIE!!!!!"- Trebob, the Random Adventures of Trebob, the Psychokinetic Kid
"I have an Army." "We have a Hulk."- very short banter between Loki and Tony Stark, Avengers
"We ain't found -beep-."- Random Spaceball, Spaceballs
"I don't got no problem pimp slappin' da shiznit out of Andy Warhol!"- Agent J, Men in Black 3
"I have chortles!!"- Fawful, Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
"Now can you two please kiss and make up or something like that? I really don't know if I can handle you guys fighting like this."- Zephynn, Mystery of the Somewhat Staff
"My mom had a bomb factory?"- Vinnia, Mystery of the Somewhat Staff
"Before you die, there something you should know something about us Lone Starr." "What?" "I am your father's, brother's, nephew's, cousin's former roommate." "And what does that make us?" "Absolutely nothing."- Dark Helmet and Lone Starr, Spaceballs
"I am the ultimate life form!"- Shadow the Hedgehog
"Join the dark side; we have cookies."- Star Wars parody shirt
"Floor ice cream gives you health!"- Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising
"Awake wench?" "I hate you too." "Get much sleep?" "I won't grace that question with an answer."- Conversation between Dark Pit and Aria, The Dark Triad
"I am now a level infinity-epic-super-god-plus! Ultimate power is now Pyrrhon's!"- Pyrrhon, Kid Icarus Uprising
"It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"- multiple sources
"Dude, surfing is like a conversation with the ocean. Yeah, it's a one way conversation: It's the ocean saying to me, 'I'm going to kill you.' You wanna know what surfing feels like? Go through a car wash and have someone hit you with an ironing board at the end."- Tim Hawkins
"There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure He doesn't dress like that."- Captain America, The Avengers
"Jeez Hazel, tell your horse to watch his language." "What did he say?" "With the cussing removed? He said he can get us to the top."- Percy and Hazel about Arion, The Son of Neptune
"The Beyond? Is that what you call Colorado?"- Narkrin, Exiles of the Beyond
"(omitted name), what can you tell us about Ben Franklin?" "Well, I don't know much, but I know he was the president."- Conversation between the teacher and a student in my Junior AP English Language class
"A bad day does not constitute an existence of badness."- My good friend Game777Guy
"Thrown into a life threatening arena with 22 people out to kill her and an entire government against her while her family starves and she watches her friends die. DOESN'T SWEAR ONCE!"- Hunger Games meme, referring to Katniss
"Hands up fool! I've got a .44 magnum banana!"- Another one by my good friend Game777Guy
"If I see Pachelbel in Hell, I'm going to slap him."- the cellist who sits next to me in orchestra. Reason being if you are a cellist playing the actual Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D, you play the same eight notes over and over again for an insane number of measures. I've done it and it sucks. And no, I don't know if she meant it literally.
"Honestly, I hate working here; they're so weird."- Random terrorist agent, Iron Man 3
"Will I be okay?" "No, you're in a relationship with me. You'll never be okay."- Pepper Potts and Tony Stark, Iron Man 3
"I can't do it again... well, not unless you have another Kaiju brain lying around... do you?"- Newton, Pacific Rim
"One, don't you ever touch me again. Two, don't you ever touch me again."- the Marshall, Pacific Rim
"Now we've got two options! We either sit here and do nothing or take these flare guns and do something really stupid!"- Marshall Hercules Hanson, Pacific Rim
"Wait, I think this guy's dead, but let's check for a pulse." *shoots the Kaiju multiple times* "No pulse."- Raleigh, Pacific Rim
"You know that saying that there are no bad questions? Well there are, and this is one of them. WE ARE NOT THERE YET!"- Viridi, Chapter 19, Kid Icarus Uprising
"We may not have the best dental plan, but justice in on our side!" "Now it's our turn to bring the thunder!" "I said lightning. Sheesh! Get it right!"- Palutena, Pit, and Viridi, Chapter 14, Kid Icarus Uprising
"If you betray him, I will..." "What, kill me? You'll have to get in line."- Volstagg and Loki, Thor: The Dark World
"Hey Señor, are you doing the ugly Christmas Sweater contest?" *My Spanish teacher looks down at his sweater in confusion*- Funny thing that a girl in my Spanish class said
"Those odds sound ridiculously unfair to me. Sucks to be you guys."- Dark Pit, Mystery of the Somewhat Staff/Dark Triad
"Your face."- The excuse I use when I don't want to answer a question
"Icchan go boom!!!"- Icchan, Angelic Layer
"You deserved better from me than one sword and a world of troubles."- Chrom, Fire Emblem: Awakening
"Sometimes I wonder if clouds look down on us and say, 'Hey, that one looks like an idiot.'"- My Dad's junior high history teacher
My Top Ten Pokémon movies:
10. Arceus and the Jewel of Life (#12)- Until this one, the Sinnoh trilogy was a mystery to me. But it really tied up all of the loose ends of the story. The producers did a really good job of doing that. The variety of Pokémon used in this movie, such as Heatran and the three Johto starters, really amazed me, and it looked great in terms of animation.
9. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (#8)- This one had a lot of emotional value, and it formed some awesome ideas to work with for fanfiction (i.e. Ash's aura abilities and a medieval past). Something I saw for this one made me think that Lucario was a water type at first.
8. Pokémon: Genesect and the Legend Awakened (#16)- I was honestly surprised at the quality this movie has. After seeing the other two Unova series' movies, I didn't have very high hopes for this one. But after seeing it, I realize that it had a very decent, though blatantly cliché, story. It also rewrote Mewtwo's backstory in a way that didn't ruin Mewtwo. And should I mention that Mewtwo was an incredibly strong character? And that the animations for this movie were FREAKING AWESOME!!? And that it utilized numerous anonymous (by which I mean Pokémon with their only purpose as to fill in for the movie) Pokémon in an effective manner? Feraligatr, Persian, Houndoom, Sableye... Yeah. I would recommend this movie. The only downside to it is that Iris and Cilan are in it. And you should know this about me: I HATE Iris and Cilan with a burning passion. Ash is okay, but those two need to go die in a hole. Especially Cilan.
7. Zoroark: Master of Illusions (#13)- This one had really good quality in its animation. It was beautiful to watch every attack fly across the screen, from Zoroark's Night Daze to Shuppet's Foresight. And it has a fairly good story to back that up.
6. Pokémon the First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back (#1)- Of course this one would be on here. This had quality in terms of story and emotion. I remember watching this for the first time on the edge of my seat. It had me going with the awesome story for the whole movie. And the emotional senses just tingle, especially towards the end. You might cry the first time you see this movie.
5. Giratina and the Sky Warrior (#11)- The second movie in the Sinnoh trilogy was very well made in the sense of its appearance and presentation. Every moment in the distortion world was to be enjoyed. My personal favorite scene was the train scene. Shaymin really sold the show for this one.
4. Spell of the Unown (#3)- What I really liked about this movie was the concepts it introduced. A dream world, created by the imagination of one little girl, and governed by an Entei. That's some pretty awesome stuff.
3. Pokémon the Movie 2000: The Power of One (#2)- This movie was just epic in itself. It was really Pokémon's take on an epic quest. I really liked how the story slowly built up, revealing details about it a little at a time. Ash really did well as a hero in this one; can't say so much about the villain. Lawrence III can't match what some other villains have done in the Pokémon series.
2. Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea (#9)- The reason this is so high up on my list is because of the amazing character development and story. I loved the relationship that was built between Manaphy and May and furthermore how far the story was taken from its origin to its finish. It had some awesome music as well.
1. Pokémon Heroes: Latios and Latias (#5)- This one hit home for me. The impeccable combination of excellent setting, perfect villains, awesome story, and emotional value just amazes me. By far my favorite Pokémon movie out of all of the current sixteen. And remember when I said you might cry in the first Pokémon movie? I'm sixteen and I cry almost every time I see this one.
The ones that didn't make the above list and why:
Pokémon 4ever- Celebi: Voice of the Forest (#4)- The reason this one didn't make the list is mostly because I spoiled it for myself before I had seen it. Thus it wasn't as fun to watch. It felt kind of short too. Or was it dragged out for too long? I don't know. It just didn't best some of the other movies I've seen.
Jirachi: Wishmaker (#6)- I actually liked this one, but I really felt like the pilot Pokémon, Jirachi, for the movie just didn't have enough prominence in the movie. It only demonstrated is wish granting ability once. Seriously? Max did a great job being the head character, but Jirachi really could have done better.
Destiny Deoxys (#7)- I liked this one as well, mostly because of its setting. It had a really good plot and the legendary Pokémon were present and powerful as they should be, but I really feel like this one could have done better. I feel like it was the middle, the high point, of the bridge between the older movies and the newer movies.
Pokémon Black: the Movie and Pokémon White: the Movie (#14)- Honestly, I didn't like the Unova series of the anime at all. Sure, an earthquake and tsunami totally changed its course, so it might not be fair that I say this, but the characters for the anime weren't the best. It was clearly shown in this movie the down point of Pokémon movies. I think it went way too over the top in making Ash trying to save the world. The villain and supporting cast didn't really impress me. And honestly, this should have just been one movie. It just doesn't work to make a dual Pokémon movie thing go on. Once you've seen one, you've pretty much seen the other.
Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice (#15)- Even the title tells you that this movie should have just been a few anime episodes. This one went way over the top with using the legendary Pokémon, so much that the movie probably could have gone on without the heroes. I really felt like Ash and co. were dead weight in this one. It was really short to me. Most of the movie is just running away from Cryogonal. And again, this could have been turned into two anime episodes or maybe even three and the anime could have just moved along. This should not have been made into a movie.
The Rise of Darkrai (#10)- It was good, but it got seriously usurped by Genesect and the Legend Awakened.
The Top 10 Bossest Pokémon I've ever raised (basically a list of my most epic):
10. Salamence; Pokémon Emerald/Sapphire- This one is on here because I ran out of ideas. I still think this Pokémon is pretty cool. I found out that Salamence could have Hydro Pump, so I looked up how and it was by egg move. So I got ahold of a Horsea, got it to know Hydro Pump and bred it with a Bagon. Instant Hydro Pump Salamence evolution line. That said, I don't use it all that much, but whatever.
9. Xatu; Pokémon Firered- I can't remember if I gave this one a nickname or not... oh well. This was my second fully EV trained Pokémon in Firered. I remember its first level up. It gained plus 30 or something like that in one stat. I flipped. It is now among my level 100s. It isn't very useful, but I think it's pretty cool.
8. Raikou; Pokémon Soulsilver- This was the shiny Raikou from the Gamestop event, and the first Pokémon I got ever from any such event. My gosh I loved this thing. I used to use it all the freaking time in Soulsilver. It was with me everywhere I went. I don't quite remember what happened to it... I think it might be on my something version. I don't know. But it was a really awesome Pokémon.
7. Chime (Espeon); Pokémon Firered- By far the Pokémon holding the record for the hugest legitimate level-up span in under a day in all of my Pokémon games. I hatched her as an Eevee, looking to get an Espeon right from the start. I did that within an hour. Then I traded her back to Firered and trained the heck out of her. She went up seventy levels in less than twenty-four hours. And that hard work paid off. She is a freaking epic Espeon.
6. Friend (Charizard); Pokémon Firered- The head of the four Pokémon team of Saphira the Dragonite, Kappa the Golduck, Tron the Magneton, and Friend the Charizard, Friend is one of my most cherished Pokémon ever. He was among my first few level 100s. I don't even know if he has ever fainted. He and his team destroyed the Kanto Elite Four several times. So yeah. He's on here.
5. Prince (Nidoking); Pokémon Firered- Prince makes this list simply because he was the most epic thing in existence in his time. Originally, he was part of a randomizer Nuzlocke challenge, however, once I realized that it was going to take forever to get my whole team together, and that Prince was going to be severely overleveled by then anyways, I decided to make it a solo run instead. He was freaking level sixty by the time I got to the fourth gym. By the time I finally quit the run to give the game to my cousin to play so that he could experience a Gameboy Pokémon (which were the best), he was something around level seventy-two. I don't think I had beaten the sixth gym yet. He still exists in all of his epicness. He truly is a prince beyond measure, except by those that come after him on this list.
4. Fearow; Pokémon Leafgreen- Yes, a Fearow is making this list. Why? I took on the entire game of Leafgreen using this Pokémon as my starter and made it all the way to the Elite Four, where I subsequently never beat them on this game file. But I had a very strong connection with this Fearow. With its help (I don't remember if it was male or female), I made it to the Elite Four, as aforementioned, and I captured two of three of the legendary birds. It was the first ever game file where I took on the whole game without a starter. And I almost succeeded. By far one of my favorites that I have raised.
3. Delphox; Pokémon X- When I started out on Pokémon X, I didn't think I would ever get any of my Pokémon overleveled to their teammates because of the Exp. Share's cheapness. Lo and behold, once I had beaten the Elite Four once (on my first try), Delphox slowly became able to crush all of the Elite Four and the Champion single-handedly. Yes, even Seibold, who was a pain in the you-know-what the first time around because I had no Grass or Electric types. As you can imagine, he got to level 100 quite quickly. Still I am using him to level up and evolve Pokémon for the Pokédex. He's beaten the elite alone once or twice and several times with minimal help. Awesomeness.
2. Blaziken; Pokémon Sapphire- This guy was my second starter ever. With him and very few teammates (by which I mean Kyogre), I managed to make it all the way to the Elite Four and crush them for the first time. Subsequently, I beat the Elite Four using him for a majority of the five battles... 30 times. Then I finally got him over to my Diamond version, where he now resides peacefully.
1. Serenity (Lucario); Pokémon White 2- Why is my Lucario named Serenity number one? First of all, looking at my team for this game in a reality sense, she had to put up with six guys probably cracking dirty jokes around her all the time. She outleveled every single one of her teammates. She made it to level 100 effortlessly. And she got me to the bottom of White Treehollow almost singlehandedly. She now resides on my Pokémon X version in retirement. Most boss female Pokémon ever.
Top Ten Hardest Levels in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
10. Lost Colony- I hated the fact that this entire stage was in the dark the whole way through and that you had to kill enemies to light it up. So what do I do when there aren't any enemies around?
9. Security Hall- Five minutes. FIVE FREAKING MINUTES!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS ROUGE!!?? This stage killed me so many times when I first went through it. I hate that upper room... I hate it!
8. Sky Rail- I enjoyed this stage a lot, it's just that I fell off so many times, and every time I go through the first mission for the first time on a file, I usually get a D rank. Sky rails suck sometimes. This stage is like a mini Final Rush.
7. Eternal Engine- This stage beat me up a lot as I went through it. Especially with the blue blob robots that wouldn't come out until you got close enough.
6. Crazy Gadget- That last room... it killed me so many times...
5. Death Chamber- I hate this stage... This one comes really close to Mad Space in terms of immensity, which is saying a lot considering that it's indoors. The fact that half the stage is behind strange paintings that you have to warp through doesn't help much.
4. Mad Space- I divided each and every one of Knuckles's and Rouge's stages into sections. This one had sixteen plus, the highest of any other. Personally, I didn't think this one was all that difficult; it was just plain enormous, which made it really difficult to get A ranks.
3. Cannon's Core- Of course the last level of the game would be in the top ten. Five different sections. The hardest one for me is definitely Eggman's. If you've got Knuckles's Air Necklace, the fourth part is easy.
2. Final Chase- You're hanging over open space for most of the level and there are grind rails everywhere. And big gravity spinner thingies. And blue blobs. I HATE THIS LEVEL!!!!
1. Final Rush- So... many... grind rails... so... many... paths... to take... so... many... opportunities... to fall... off... 'Nuff said...
My division of Knuckles and Rouge's stages in SA2B into sections (approximations based on the diameter of the areas where the emeralds tend to be):
Wild Canyon- 6, one for each side of the starting room, one for each side of the aboveground area, which overlaps in the middle.
Dry Lagoon- 6, for the same reasons
Pumpkin Hill- 10, 3 for each mountain (bottom, middle, top, or in the case of Ghost Train Mountain, bottom, top half one and top half two), one for the starting area
Egg Quarters- 10, One for each colored room, one for the middle, one for each hallway between the colored rooms and the middle, and another for the hallways between the colored rooms
Aquatic Mine- 10 (eleven if the passage to the Air Necklace is counted), one for each half of each floor, one for the room up top, another for the ghost room, and two for the passageway at the bottom of the level.
Security Hall- 8, two for each block, one for each side of the upper room.
Death Chamber- About 13, My estimation is this: one for each room, one for each hallway between rooms, one for each half of the central room, one for each hallway between the colored rooms and the central room, and one for each part of the underwater area created by the mystic melody.
Mad Space- 16, one for the starting area, four for the platforms surrounding it below, one for each of the two hemispheres of the gravity planet, one for each hemisphere of the capsule planet, one for the Holy Planet, two for each of the lower sections of the upper part of the stage (by the inverted tower), one for each balcony on the upper part of the stage.
Meteor Herd- About 12, one for each part of the ground level, one for the tower in the middle, three for the upper area below the inverted tower, one for each balcony up top. I need to go back and play through this level again.
Five foods I absolutely hate (I have tasted each and every one of these):
5. Sourdough Bread- It's too sour for me. I very much prefer white.
4. McDonald's anything- It's generic, but I saw Super Size Me. 'Nuff said.
3. Beans- I was scarred for life by the "Beans, Beans" rhyme. Even though I'm like sixteen now I won't eat beans anymore.
2. Pop Tarts- The person who came up with this atrocious idea needs to die. I used to eat these for breakfast on camping trips. I got totally sick of them, and now I can hardly stand to be in the presence of one.
1. Mustard- Okay, so it's a condiment, but I still find it to be appalling. I hate the taste of mustard. It makes me shudder just to think about it. There's just something about it that my taste buds absolutely despise.
My Top Ten Favorite Smooth McGroove Songs:
10. Tetris 'B' Theme- Tetris: I had no idea what this song was before I heard him do it this week. This Russian dance song is amazing.
9. Midna's Lament- LoZ Twilight Princess: Again, this song was epic in the first place. I love his rendition of it.
8. Storm Eagle- Megaman X: The melody of this song is just so awesome. Ba Ba Ba-Ba, Ba Ba Ba-Ba Baa, Baa, Ba Ba-Ba
7. Rainbow Road- Super Mario Kart: Those high notes. :D The song is so awesome.
6. Dire, Dire Docks- Super Mario 64: I didn't even know this song until I found it on Youtube. I'm totally obsessed with it now. It really brings out his enormous voice range.
5. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Overworld Theme: The reason I love this song is because it sounds so authentic. I say this from experience. He could literally be the one singing in those speakers.
4. Moon Theme- DuckTales: The way he is able to whistle like that and the fact that the song is really epic in the first place just make this one really cool.
3. Chemical Plant Zone- Sonic 2: This song is so catchy it's ridiculous. Even my cousins who don't want anything to do with child-oriented games like this love his rendition of this song.
2. Gourmet Race- Kirby: Do I even need to say anything? This is one of his fastest paced songs and he nailed it. The intro is insane and that low note that drops the beat right before the whole thing begins just makes it totally epic.
1. Dr. Wily's Castle- Mega Man 2: The reason this one is number one is because he went REALLY high at top speed. A Soprano's high G. I know sopranos who have trouble hitting that note. And at the pace he was going, you have to give him props. This song was epic hands-down.
My Top Ten Favorite Video Games (Music-wise.):
10. Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones- This game had the best music I'd ever heard in a game produced for the Gameboy Advance. I was impressed by the tracks.
9. Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks- While the game itself was really easy, the overworld theme from this game was astounding. Definitely one of its highlights.
8. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening- It's got Tal Tal Heights and the Ballad of the Wind Fish. Awesome.
7. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn- I really liked how in this game, each army had its own theme for its own turn. Not to mention the Black Knight's theme, which is like epic strolling down the red carpet.
6. Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness- This game had a lot of great tracks. The Colosseum battles sounded amazing, and it has the champion theme from Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald for two player vs. mode. And Vander's theme, which is one of the greatest compositions in Pokemon!
5. Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum- Some of the best themes I've ever heard in Pokemon come from these games. My all time favorite is the battle against Cynthia, which I could listen to for hours on end without stopping. I also liked the piano compositions of certain themes, especially Professor Rowan's lab. That was awesome. And of course, you have the battles against Dialga and Palkia, not to mention Cyrus's battle theme.
4. Pokemon Black, White, and their sequels- The thing I loved about this game is the fact that you could manipulate the music in certain areas at certain times. My two favorites are Accumula Town's theme with the drums and piano added in. It's so upbeat and cheerful. And you can't deny how awesome the Village Bridge theme is when all four guys have it going. And there's also Driftveil City's theme, which will never get old. You've also got to notice in these four games that none of the themes for the cities are the same. They are all unique, unlike in past games where some cities would have the same music as others. Same goes for most of the Routes too.
3. Super Smash Bros Brawl- This game was a melting pot of awesome music. There were so many different arrangements for some of the most epic songs. And it had a sound test to listen to everything. Not to mention it had an awesome main theme.
2. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess- There were so many great songs in this game. The Hyrule Field theme, Midna's Lament, Hyrule Field at night... So many awesome themes, mostly on Hyrule Field.
1. Super Mario Galaxy and Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker- Yes, it's a tie for first. I couldn't bear to not have one or the other not be on the list. Super Mario Galaxy just blew me away with the music. One of my favorite themes is the Space Junk Galaxy theme, because it's so peaceful and moving. Then there's the Gusty Garden theme, which is high on my favorites list. And the Flying Star theme. And the theme played while Mario is running to Bowser's Castle in the end. And the final battle theme, which was completely epic. Then there's Wind Waker. That game had so many great tracks; the Great Sea theme, Dragon Roost Island, Windfall, the Molgera Battle theme... the list goes on. It was an awesome game for so early in the Gamecube's life.
My Top Ten Favorite Video Games (story-wise):
10. Fire Emblem 7- While I never made it all the way through this game, I really liked how you could switch between three different story modes. Three different point-of-views can make a really awesome story.
9. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening- I was actually really surprised at how well put together this game was. The story seems simple, but it is elaborated upon as one moves through the game. It's like an Inception Zelda game... sort of.
8. Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum- These games had the most elaborate story in all of Pokemon. Team Galactic was by far the most interesting evil team to fight against. I really liked how spread out they were and how much influence they had on the Sinnoh region. It's not like Team Rocket who really didn't have much influence at all. That and how in-depth the history of the Sinnoh region is explained makes these games have a really awesome story behind them. And the anime and manga elaborated on them even further. The manga version is actually my favorite.
7. Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story- This game is among my favorites. It had quirky humor and the plot moved along very smoothly. Who would've thought that Mario and Luigi would get to see Bowser's insides? Fawful was one of the best villains ever in this game, and the way he carries his plan through the story is really interesting. The fact that a lot of fanfiction inspiration can be drawn from this game's story makes it one of my favorite RPGs.
6. Sonic Adventure 2- I really liked how this game's story was told from two different sides. I've always liked that whole perspective genre. What's going on with this group and how does it affect this one and all that. This was Shadow the Hedgehog's first game too, and any story involving him is probably going to be pretty awesome. And it is. The story shows how misunderstanding can lead to extreme angst, and how it can all be fixed if one makes that misunderstanding right.
5. Kirby Squeak Squad- By far one of my most favorite games ever. A whole story involving some of my favorite "villains" began at the thieving of a piece of cake. A piece of cake started this epic story in which Kirby searches desperately for the piece of cake and fights the Squeaks along the way. You've got to admit, that is plain awesome.
4. Sonic Adventure- Yes, I have this one up here too. This game was really unique in that it told six different stories through the eyes of six different characters. I loved each and every one of those stories and that they all tied into (by means of the Tikal visions) a much bigger story in the end. Any Sonic the Hedgehog fan would agree that this game was one of the best of the series, simply because of the story it told.
3. Fire Emblem: Awakening- The best part about this game was the fact that you were given an Avatar who played a huge role in the story of the game. At first this game's story had me thinking a lot. What the heck is going on here? How did this happen? Why can the Avatar create a grandchild? Stuff like that. Like any good story, it kept me playing to the end, in which I defeated Grima and had one of the most amazing endings ever. Yeah. Awesome.
2. Super Smash Bros Brawl: The Subspace Emissary- Nobody spoke in this story, but all was clear. I loved the way that it continuously switched between characters and then continued to come back to them with other characters around, to the point of all of them uniting and heading into the subspace (In one of the best cutscenes ever) to square off against Tabuu, the villain who isn't even revealed until the very end. Honestly one of the best stories in a fighting game.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time- This is my default number one. When I first got this game for the 3DS, I was stunned. It had one of the most epic stories I'd ever seen. I was amazed at how well knitted the whole thing was. The background behind the game, the mysteries of the ocarina, all leading up to the defeat of Ganondorf create a beautiful epic masterpiece. You've also got the mysterious Sheik in there as well as the whole thing that confused me until I beat the Forest Temple; why didn't the Kokiri grow up? It was a really awesome game, as I'm sure just about everyone will agree. And if anyone doesn't, read the last Volume of Nintendo Power. They agree with me.
My Mario Kart Wii Records:
Most Spiny Shells directed at me in one race: 4, GCN Waluigi Stadium, 100cc Banana Cup
Longest distance between me and second place: 42 seconds, GCN DK Mountain, 100cc Lightning Cup
Longest streak of Red Shells directed at me: 4, GCN DK Mountain
More than half of the time that I am in first place, I seem to have a Spiny Shell, Red Shell, and Lightning directed at me in some order simultaneously.
Best Bike: Bullet Bike
Best Kart: Wild Wing
Course I am Best at: N64 Bowser's Castle
Course I am Worst at: N64 DK's Jungle Parkway
Number of Triple Star Rankings Attained: 13
Favorite Character: Toad
Games I have completed in their Entirety:
Super Mario Bros. 3
Pokepark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
I can't remember any more at the moment...
And now a few random fun facts about me:
I live somewhere within the general vicinity of the United States of America.
I am one quarter Asian (South Korean to be exact).
I am a Christian (if that wasn't obvious enough already).
I am a huge Pokemon fan (if that wasn't obvious enough already).
I am both near-sighted and colorblind (colorblind does not mean you can't see color BTW).
Aside from all of the Nintendo games I play, I like to play games from PopCap (Peggle, Plants vs. Zombies, etc.).
I strongly dislike blatant cursing (I can tolerate it for a little bit, but if it gets out of hand, I must leave).
I am among the group of people who believe that Sheik and Zelda are the same person and therefore, that Sheik is female.
I've had at least twenty or more story ideas that have died within my head.
I like making maps of my stories; like, actual maps of places within them. They're not very good, but I make them.
In order, my three favorite Zelda games would go: Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Skyward Sword.
I dislike reading Super Smash Brothers Fanfiction for the sole reason that I can't stand to look at those stories with NessxLucas and MarthxIke Yaoi. It's hard for me to stay on the page because of that.
According to many people that I know, my eyes are beautiful (I suppose that's a trade-off), and my singing voice is astounding (but I can't dance for the life of myself).
I support BowserxPeach, but only, and I say this with special emphasis, only, if it takes place in the Paper Mario world.
I find the Mario Mole stories to be quite intriguing, but they have to be written pretty well.
I find the author Azurixx to be one of the best writers ever in the history of Fanfiction (Go read his Mario and Sonic crossover if you haven't already; it is astoundingly well-written).
I am terrible at writing crossovers (and the funny thing is, that's what I started fanfiction on).
I've come up with three additional timelines to the original three timelines that have encompassed The Legend of Zelda since its beginning. I call them Fear, in which Link does not become the Hero of Time and the Triforce of Courage is lost, Darkness, in which Link is never born and Ganon simply takes over, and Peace, in which all three of the Triforce bearers died at the final battle in Ocarina.
If you asked me to name every OC I've ever come up with, I wouldn't be able to do it; I've come up with too many.
I lack understanding of the name of the Monkey Ball series since every one of the main characters is an ape.
I also lack understanding as to why there is no category for that series on this site.
I have played only five games that involve Spyro (Dawn of the Dragon, Attack of the Rhynocs, Crash Nitro Kart, Crash Purple; Ripto's Rampage, Spyro Orange; Cortex Conspiracy). Out of those, only the first two were even worth playing.
On that note, I lack knowledge of who created Spyro.
The one existing cross-species pairing I support in the Sonic the Hedgehog series is BlazexSilver. That's it.
You could call me a bi-polar Shakespeare person; one time period I'll be in love with his plays, and another I won't even give them a second thought (and I don't care what other people think, Romeo and Juliet was freaking awesome!).
If you gave me a day to be anywhere in the world, I'd say Japan (Tokyo to be exact) or South Korea.
I am one of those people who thinks that whoever created Crash Bandicoot and Spyro needs to bring them back.
I am overobsessed with lemons (the food kind, not the story. The stories are just... -shudders in discomfort-).
I absolutely, positively LOVE, with capital letters, LOVE Wicked (as in the musical).
You ask what my favorite drink is? I say water.
I don't know how to play football (to avoid confusion among people who do not live in America, I speak of the American sport we call football), and I certainly don't wish to learn how.
I cannot stand improper grammar (in the English language of course. If it's in any other language, I won't be able to tell).
Almost all of my closest friends have had names that start with a 'J.'
I secretly will watch anything that's on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel except for adult swim stuff and some of the crazier anime shows.
Tennis is my favorite sport to play. To watch would be baseball.
I have two brothers and no sisters (and I'm the oldest. Thumbs up for older siblings! :D)
My passion lies in music and video games (that honor used to lie in academics).
I have come up with quite a few Pokemon pairings (like, actual Pokemon pairings, not human ones), that only I have thought of apparently, such as Sawk and Medicham (I have no clue where that came from) and Pansear and Chimchar. Names for them? I hate shipping names, especially the ones in which the two character's names are fused together to form one name. I prefer to just put an x between their names.
I lack understanding as to why nobody on this site has written a HoundoomxMightyena romance fic. I plan on doing it later on if nobody else does.
My favorite handheld is the 3DS and my favorite console is the Gamecube (Nintendo forever!).
I almost cried at the end of Toy Story 3. That movie was so freaking awesome!
I'm a wannabe Tae Kwon Do Master, but I can't take classes because my schedule is too full.
I like conversing, but not if I have to start the conversation. So please, by all means, PM me if you'd like to chat about something.
I strongly dislike violence, and as such, I couldn't finish the Hunger Games series; I quit in the middle of Catching Fire.
My favorite weapon in Kid Icarus: Uprising is the Laser Staff.
In all honesty, I get dizzy when a story I'm reading gets updated multiple times in one day. I'm not saying that's bad, I'm just saying it gives me a head rush.
I have just recently discovered that Ralts and its evolutions are not in the human-like egg group! Can anyone else not believe that?!
I honestly dislike every human pairing in the Pokemon series except for Red and Yellow, and Wallace and Winona both of which are manga pairings. I like pairing Pokemon better.
I play the cello.
You are more likely to find me listening to classical music, music from musicals, or Christian worship music rather than that disgusting crap they call pop music these days. It just doesn't appeal to me what people are singing these days.
I like speaking in a British accent.
At this moment, Twenty hours and forty eight minutes, December 3rd, 2012, I am listening to Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik and typing this fact about me.
I have seen all eight episodes of Super Mario Bros Z (which is probably the most epic flash series on the internet. Go see it.). After you have seen it, you are going to wish the guy who made it continued it.
I can be inspired to write from the most random things, and those ideas get manipulated so much throughout trying to write about them that sometimes by the time it comes out on Fanfiction, it is somewhat irrelevant to what inspired it. As an example, I'll use a story I have plotted out, sprouted from a dream I had about stealing Epona from an elementary school, that is about Link going to the Lon Lon Ranch to live there rather than becoming the Hero of Time. Now tell me those two things are not at least somewhat irrelevant.
I drew a parallel between Romani from Majora's Mask and Merida from Brave: they both have red hair and they're both archery lovers.
I can officially say that I've had surgery; oral surgery to be exact.
I originally thought that the sixth generation of Pokemon was going to have to wait another year. Now I see that five new Pokemon have been revealed from that generation and I'm absolutely in love with Fennekin and Chespin. Froakie? Not so much.
I have only ever read and hated one book series of my life, and that book series is the Hunger Games. It proposes an interesting story, but all of the death that happens... it just doesn't sit well with me. Then again, I stopped reading the 39 Clues series after the third book of the second series for similar reasons.
I've had a recently settling interest in the Fire Emblem series.
I take voice lessons.
I have participated in one school musical.
My favorite foods are steak, pancakes, and pepperoni pizza.
I am a Christian, and proud of it. :D
I am currently a junior in high school, and most of my friends are seniors.
I do not understand the problem some people have with OCs.
I can officially say that I've left my home country (The U.S. of A.) and reentered it.
I am a person who believes that Pokemon XD and Colloseum need to be either remade or relived. Either make a remake for one or the other for Wii U, or make a Pokemon game with full 3D capabilities, including free motion around a map.
I am against gun control, not because I like guns (because I don't), but because I'm quite convinced that it will never work.
With all of these pairings such as Chessshipping and Checkmate Shipping and Ferriswheelshipping going around, I suppose I should voice my opinion on the relationships of the five rival characters in Pokemon Black and White: Hilda, Hilbert, Bianca, Cheren, and N. I support DualRivalshipping, which is CherenxBianca, and Ferriswheelshipping, which is N and Hilda. Yeah, Hilbert is all on his own. That said, I only really like two of the pairings between humans in the Pokemon world: RedxYellow and WallacexWinona.
I've been playing Pokemon for almost ten years, and Nuzlockes are still too hard for me, mostly in the emotional sense.
Sometimes I like to replay Pokemon games without saving to see how far I can get. The farthest I've gotten was five badges in Lilycove in Emerald. Then my game froze.
I've beaten the Sinnoh Elite Four using only a Darkrai with an identical moveset to the one Tobias uses, and Full Restores.
In Fire Emblem: Awakening, I paired ChromxSumia, VaikexLissa, VirionxSully, GregorxNowi, Lon'quxTharja, AvatarxCherche (because Morgan looks awesome with pink hair), KellamxPanne, HenryxMiriel, FrederickxCordelia, LucinaxGerome, OwainxSevera, YarnexNah, and LaurentxKjelle. Everyone else was left alone.
In my opinion, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker has the best music of any game I've ever played.
My core team on Pokemon Firered used to be four Pokemon: A Charizard, Lv 100, named Friend, a Golduck, Lv 93, named Kappa, a Dragonite, Lv 80, named Saphira (never read the Eragon series), and a Magneton, Lv 85, named Tron. They would beat the Elite every single time they went up against them.
Personally, I thought Super Mario Galaxy 2 wasn't as good as its predecessor. Still, I hope to see a third game in the future.
My favorite authors are Kathryn Lasky and Rick Riordan.
I have taken and completed an Advance Placement class.
The same day I reviewed Mario and Sonic: Heroes Unite (the most epic story on fanfiction in my opinion) for the first time, I started the Mage of Thunder, which became my most popular and longest fic. June 1st, First day of summer last year. Oh yeah! Ironically, the review was praising azurixx for being a way better fanfiction writer than me. He still is, but I've definitely improved my skills and style.
Genghis Khan died on the same day (not year) that I was born.
Sometimes, I'll find myself formulating fanfictions of fanfictions.
I got a 4/5 on my first AP test.
My top 3 favorite animals are the wolf (because they're cool and powerful), the horse (Come on, a guy can have a soft spot for horses in his heart right?), and the lion (because my Zodiac symbol is Leo). The honorable mentions are the panda (for multiple reasons) and the dog (I have two and have had four).
I will happily admit that I am not a brony.
I now own a smartphone.
I have never had a girlfriend, and will continue not having one until I get out of high school, or until God tells me to get a girlfriend.
I am a nerd and proud of it!
If anyone cares to know, most of the space I filled out in my profile was filled out for fun because I was bored. If anyone has noticed yet, that question and answer section about the ten different characters in a franchise has changed at least five times. Copy and paste it, because it's really fun to fill out.
I actually have high hopes for the sixth generation of Pokemon. They've introduced some pretty cool Pokemon (e.g. Noivern, Pangoro, Sylveon, etc.).
My favorite sixth generation Pokemon so far is Pangoro. The second I get a Pancham in X, it's becoming my top priority.
I can officially get through Firered and Leafgreen's Rock Tunnel without the use of Flash.
I have the same birthday as Percy Jackson, Virginia Dare (the first English person born in America), the girl who played the lead role in the play I was in last Fall (2013), and my next door neighbor.
My brain has made some weird connections on its own; I can't look at fried rice without thinking of the Ancient Cistern from the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and I can't listen to music from Wicked without thinking of the Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. Weird...
My birthday always falls within a week of when school starts for me. Once it was on the first day of school.
After reading a few stories and thinking about it quite a lot, I have decided that I do not support Pokephilia, which is HumanxPokemon relationships. I've decided that it is a branchoff of beastiality, which I definitely do not support. Now I'm going through my head trying to figure out what is and isn't beastiality in other media, such as the BowserxPeach relationship that goes around on the site. Perhaps it is an answer I will never know.
I actually started a fad once. It was in fifth grade. I got a bunch of guys obsessed with the original Pokémon Crater.
Not exactly a fact about me, but it needs to be said: Fanfiction now automatically adds the accent mark onto the word Pokémon in their word processors. History in the making! :D
The only thing that has been revealed about X and Y so far that I haven't liked are the Mega Evolutions.
Call me crazy, but I support a pairing between Prince Dreambert and Starlow. I know it's weird, but they're both sprite-like beings and they share the interdimensional holes within the folds of Mario's clothing in Dream Team, so why not?
I raised an Espeon from level 5 to level 75 in less than 24 hours in my Gameboy games.
I stalked Pokémon Black and White on Serebii for 9 months until they were released in the United States. I was persistent. :D
Recently I got an anonymous review on one of my Pokémon stories. It said something along the lines of, "I don't like Pokémon." Here's what I have to say to reviews such as these: IF U NO LIKE POKEMON, WHY U READ POKEMON FANFICTION?
I am an LA Dodgers fan, which is why I'm so happy that they won the NL west this year. AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE POOL! THEY HAD EVERY RIGHT TO CELEBRATE! THEY HAVEN'T MADE IT TO THE PLAYOFFS SINCE 2009! QUIT BEING JEALOUS! Sorry, I had to rant to all of the idiots out there who are making a big deal out of the pool incident. I'm good now. :D
As of today, September 29th, I officially own a Wii U system.
X and Y have exceeded my expectations. All of the Pokémon released (with a few exceptions, including Diggersby, Barbaracle, and Malamar) have already grown on me. The only thing that I don't really like about the games are the Mega Evolutions and the awful framerate in battles. A word to the wise, it is better played in 2D than 3.
I didn't learn how to type until I was fourteen.
I didn't learn how to tie my shoes until fifth or sixth grade.
To this day, I still have trouble tying ties (the kind guys wear around their necks at formal occasions).
My handwriting is the messiest you ever did see.
I despise cursive writing with all of my heart.
I despise writing in pen.
My life took a downturn after I graduated from elementary school, Class of 2008-2009 (notice that the year I was in sixth grade a certain idiot president got elected and the year I left elementary school, he took office).
My class graduation years: Elementary School, 2009; Junior High, 2011; High School, 2015
My pen name has changed for the first time. I've added my nickname to it.
I will admit; I freaked out the first time I beat a champion in a Pokémon game. It was my second playthrough of Pokémon Sapphire, my first Pokémon game (the first time I had epically failed). I couldn't believe it when I finally took down Steven's Metagross.
People where I'm from be all like, "Snow? What is this snow you speak of?"
My favorite Pokémon is decidedly Eevee; my favorite evolution of Eevee is Umbreon.
I HATE IRIS AND CILAN FROM THE POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE ANIME! Iris is a whiny crap character and Cilan is just plain f*ing annoying. They need to go die in a hole. I think I overexaggerated there...
My top 5 favorite video games in order: 1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 2. Kid Icarus: Uprising 3. Super Mario Galaxy 4. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker 5. Pokémon Firered
The Zelda Timelines (including my own):
Downfall; in which Link is defeated by Ganon
Storylines: A Link to the Past, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Link's Awakening, The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, The Legend of Zelda: Nightfall (Game777Guy, merged timelines)
Child; in which Link goes back in time and warns Zelda of the events that will occur
Storylines: Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, Four Swords Adventures, The Moonshadow Blade (my story)
Adult; in which Link goes back in time and does not warn Zelda, therefore leaving the world without a hero
Storylines: Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks
Fear; in which Link never becomes the Hero of Time
Storylines: Unnamed fanfic, Heroes' Brotherhood
Darkness; in which Link is never born
Storylines: The Lightbringer, The Mirror of Illusions
Peace; in which all three Triforce bearers are killed at the final battle
Storylines: Hero of the Trilands, Justice Harmonica
Zelda Games in three sentences or less
Search frantically for your best friend who has fallen to the ground below from above the clouds. Run around the earth looking for three fires that can upgrade your sword to its most powerful form. Save your best friend, who is now a goddess, from a couple of demons.
Get three keys from fairies around the land so that you can get into the tower of a huge one eyed demon with no limbs who has power over wind and also has kidnapped the princess.
Ocarina of Time
Run around as a little kid looking for shiny gems in dangerous places so that you can open up a gate into the Sacred Realm where you become an adult by pulling a sword out of a stone. Run around the same land as an adult looking for five specific sages who are really people you already know who give you useless medallions that supposedly empower you. After completing these tasks, go to a dangerous looking castle and defeat an Evil King who transforms into a pig monster.
Run around an alternate universe trying to save giants well over fifty feet tall that are being imprisoned by masked things about a fiftieth of their size so that they can save the alternate universe from a moon with a face which is falling to the earth due to a mask's power. Then defeat the mask itself, which transforms into monstrous beasts.
Get turned into a wolf multiple times in a parallel realm and find light spirits that can vanquish that parallel realm from the normal realm. Find the three other pieces of a mirror that transports you to the parallel realm after pulling a sword from a stone so that you can go into the parallel realm and defeat an immature psycho who thinks he can rule that realm. Defeat an evil guy who can turn princesses into puppets, ride a horse and fight at the same time, fight you normally, and turn into a giant pig monster.
Legend of Zelda
Run around Hyrule trying to find the shattered pieces of a sacred triangle which is the only thing that will allow you to defeat an evil guy who has unoriginally kidnapped the princess.
The Adventure of Link
Run around a Hyrule that is somehow entirely different from the one you ran around in the original game and another continent looking for the pieces of another Sacred Triangle so as to prevent the evil guy who you defeated in the original game from being revived and also wake the princess from many generations before up.
Find eight magical instruments being guarded by Nightmares of a gigantic flying whale so that you can wake up the gigantic flying whale from its dream of an island, which you mysteriously ended up on, through cracking its egg with a song and defeating its worst nightmare.
Travel the ocean looking for your sister and get caught up in a huge quest involving a magical conductor's baton that can control winds and three pearls that can open up the entrance to an enormous tower that is somehow hidden beneath the ocean. Use the hero's sword, which has been weakened because two sages have been killed, to find two new sages to replace the dead ones and save the princess, who had been disguised as a pirate for the whole game up until the point of trying to defeat the evil dude but failing, who doesn't really need saving, because she has light arrows and is able to help you kill the bad guy, who fails entirely at his evil plot, at the end of the day.
Travel around a Hyrule that is eerily similar to Termina with the princess's spirit, because her body got stolen by a demon and some other guy in order to find stone rail maps that will make train tracks appear. Get a sword that is a knockoff of the Master Sword so that you can beat the demon that stole the princess's body and his boss who is also a demon and inside of the princess's body.
I'm not very good at that am I. Oh well, they're all three sentences or less! Those games not included are the ones I haven't played yet.
I'm going to rant now:
Okay, I hate how everybody expects teenagers like myself to be all into Call of Duty and Halo and Zombie Apocalypse games and that kind of stuff. I especially hate it when people tell me I should drop Nintendo and go to more mature video games. I hate it even more when people bash Nintendo games for being too childish. Guess what? That's the way they do it! In case you haven't noticed, Nintendo makes games that span the age gap. Games that anyone from early childhood to ancient can play. And these games are amazing! I will say that the Wii U reintroduced the third party gaming craze to Nintendo systems, but that's the only thing I actually don't like about it. I hate third party games. They suck. Or most of them do. And even though I think Nintendo is the most amazing thing that's ever happened to entertainment, I see people's reviews of their games telling them that they just don't make the cut. I'm not saying you have to agree with me, but I'm just saying that these people are bashing Nintendo because they're doing what they do. At least Nintendo appeals to a younger audience. All Xbox and Playstation have is Sonic the Hedgehog, and that series' games nowadays don't live up to anything that the series used to be (Not saying our favorite blue hedgehog is bad; he's just the best other companies have got for younger audiences in my opinion). I am ranting about this because I just got off of a site on which there was a forum saying that Super Mario 3D World wasn't going to make a cut. Well here's what I think. I saw the trailer once and I was gaping. The game looks amazing. And people are complaining about this. They're complaining about a game that is totally amazing. You say you've grown out of Nintendo and that they just aren't keeping up with the gaming generation. I call BS. I think that you people out there who are moving on from Nintendo to more "mature" and more "advanced" games are just following the stereotype. And maybe that's not the case, but I really feel like a lot of "gamers" out there are just following the trend. I'll tell you something else. You don't have to play Halo and Assassin's Creed and Resident Evil and all of those kinds of games to be a gamer. Why not sit down and play Fire Emblem: Awakening? Or A Link Between Worlds? Or Kid Icarus Uprising? Are those games not also games meant for serious gamers? I think so. You don't see little kids sitting down to play Fire Emblem Awakening to have fun. I've played it myself; it's a very serious game (doesn't mean it's not fun though). So in my opinion, people are wrong when they say that Nintendo has fallen behind. I think that they have continued a powerful tradition of gaming that Xbox and Playstation have not. If anything, they are still the best video game company that's ever existed. Rant end.
Pirates are cool. The color blue reminds me of chocolate and Edward Cullen. if two gooses are geese, would two mooses be meese? and if two foots are feet, wouldn't it be two feetball? walrus! AHAHAHAHA!! LUKE I AM YOUR FATHA!! i hate lacrosse. don't ask why. i want some toast. DO THE BARTMAN! SHOOBUS MY WOOBUS and SHOOP DA WOOP, baby! SUPER KITTY, AWAY!! BLUE GREEN AHHH! KITTY CATS WILL RULE THE WORLD!! I ATE A BABY POSSUM ON A STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!! WONDER FUN MEAT WORLD WE MAKE THE BEEF JUST RITE!!!! BROWN WIDOW: Is that what I was poking in my backyard earlier? Cheese is not healthy for daisies. Raccoons: Nature's Ninjas! Did you eat my cow today? Koalas eat double rainbows with milk. IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are random, copy and paste this, then add something random of your own.
List Ten Sonic the Hedgehog characters and answer the questions that follow.
What would you do if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Go away Amy!
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Dude! I'm showering here, get out!
Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
No... just... no...
Number 5 cooked you dinner?
I'm dead meat...
Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
Slowly back away...
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
I knew it! That's where all of my genius comes from!
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
That mission was dangerous.
Number 9 made fun of your friends?
Get on your Extreme Gear. I'm going to crush you.
Number 10 ignored you all the time?
He's probably too interested in either his mission or Blaze.
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
Fear the hammer.
You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
Set off a flare.
It's your birthday. What does 3 get you?
Something he got at the last second.
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
It depends on what mood he's in.
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
Knuckles: You're on your own.
Me: Hey, Wait!
You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction?
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
Build me something awesome.
You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
He doesn't. He's in the tournament.
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Telekinesis my mouth shut.
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
She hit me with her hammer... now I'm traumatized...
Number 2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.
That could work, but I think she goes better with Silver.
You're dating 3 and he/she introduces you to her parents. Would you get along?
No... just... no...
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
I absolutely doubt it.
Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
Destroy her ship.
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Number 8 thinks he/she’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him/her?
Dude, you flirt with everyone, and you're as sexy as heck. Go get 'em!
Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?
Delete him from everything, including facebook.
You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
Silver needs to open his eyes and see that Amy is not the lilac cat he's in love with.
You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
I'm thinking they're playing Call of Duty or something and are trying to outdo each other.
Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
Would 2 trust 5?
Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
Full blown fistfight.
If 5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?
Chili dogs with a side of clam chowder.
If 7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
Extreme gear racing.
If 8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
It's never okay to give Knuckles a haircut.
If 9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like, will 6 be happy?
I don't know. Who's Marine's boyfriend?
10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
Blaze and Wave.
What would happen if 1 accidentally kicked 10?
If 2 sent a message to his/her Bf/Gf but 9 got it. What would happen?
If 5 and 6 did a workout together?
You won't see me there.
If 6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?
She'll probably get mad and ram her ship into my house.
If 7 won the lottery?
He'd buy more materials for his inventions and stuff.
If 8 had quite a big secret?
She doesn't have any secrets.
If 9 became a singer?
I'm not his fan.
If 10 got a daughter?
Silver would make a good daddy regardless.
What would 1 think of 2?
How would 3 greet 4?
What up faker?
What would 4 envy about 5?
Shadow doesn't envy anyone. He's the "Ultimate Life Form."
What dream would 5 have about 6?
Kicking her butt because she outran him in the workout.
What do 6 and 7 have in common?
They're both friends to their respective worlds' heroes.
What would make 8 angry at 7?
Insulting her maybe?
Where would 8 meet 9?
On the Extreme Gear track.
What would 9 never dare to tell 10?
He has a crush on Wave.
What would make 10 scared of 1?
Hammer all the way.
Is 3 Gay?
Whoever came up with Sonic being in love with all of his hedgehog counterparts needs to get their head on straight. He. Is. Not. Gay! Seriously...
7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?
What does Knuckles care?
4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at their house. What happens?
Things I don't want to delve into.
You need to stay at a friend's house for a night. Whose house, 1 or 6?
1, because Marine is annoying.
2 and 7 are making out when 10 walks in. 10's reaction?
3 falls in love with 6. 8 is jealous. What happens?
That's dumb. By dumb I mean the dumbest set of relationships ever.
4 jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who rescues you, 2, 10 or 7?
1 decides to start a cooking show. Fifteen minutes later, what happens?
Everything is great.
3 has to marry either 8, 4 or 9. Who do they choose?
That is a weird pairing, but since I dislike Yaoi, I have to go with having Sonic marry Rouge.
Everyone gangs up on 3. Does 3 stand a chance?
Everyone is invited to 2 and 7's wedding except for 8. How will 8 react.
Good, I didn't want to go anyways.
9 arrives late for 2 and 7's wedding. What happens and why were they late?
He was racing. Just so everyone knows, I do not support anything that says Blaze and Tails are a couple. That's plain stupid.
Have you ever read a 6/10 fic before?
Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
No, he's more cool than hot.
Do you recall any fics about 9?
One, but I don't know what happened to it. Something about some other bird joining the Babylon Rogues...
Would 2 and 6 make a good couple?
Maybe as friends, but not as a couple.
5/9 or 5/10?
Neither. That doesn't even make any sense.
Make up a summary of a fic involving 3 and 10.
When a warp in the timeline causes Silver's existence to be threatened, he has 72 hours to find Sonic and fix the warp before he disappears into oblivion.
Is there such thing as 1/8 fluff?
Suggest a title for a 7/10 Hurt/Comfort fic.
I don't know...
Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 6?
Still don't know what that means.
What might 10 scream at a moment of great passion?
I don't know him well enough to say anything here.
If you wrote a songfic about 4, what song would it be?
I don't know. Something about questioning why someone exists.
What might be a good pickup line for 10 to use on 4?
What might 10 describe a relationship between 9 and 8?
How would you feel if 7/8 were in a fight?
This'll be good.
What would you think if you found 5 was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
I think I need to check my birth records...
How would you react if you saw 8 and 10 in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
Make this face: 0_o, shut the door, and pretend I never saw it. Honestly, what does that even mean? What's with the rubber ducky?
How would you feel if 2 dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
Someone's in a bad mood.
If you saw 9 and 3 in bed together, what would you do?
Geez, did we not rent out enough hotel rooms?
9 asks you out. Decline or accept?
7 is going to kiss you. How do you react? Hoes does 2 react?
Run away as fast as possible while Blaze faints in absolute shock.
You and 10 go shopping. What do you buy?
I don't know. What does Silver even need? Aspirin?
8 dies. Your reaction is?
There goes one of the best G.U.N. agents around.
You get into a fight. Would you rather have 3 or 5 as your partner? Why?
3, because he won't give up on me.
You die. 6's reaction is...?
What did I do?
You and 1 share a song. What is that song?
Probably her theme song, during which I would run away screaming.
You have to write a humourous one-shot involving 6. What's the summary?
Nobody seems to want to take Marine seriously when she says that she's administering a prank war. But when people start getting pranked everywhere, they turn on Marine and fight back.
2 and 10 manage to kiss; on accident. What happens?
They fall in love and get married and have kids and everything. Because SilverxBlaze is awesome.
If 4 and 7 started dating, what would 3 do/say?
Sonic is going to kill him.
8 notices you're extremely sad. What does he/she do about it?
Steal me a jewel maybe.
What would make 5 extremely sad?
Knuckles tends to not get S-A-D sad. He tends to get M-A-D mad!
You and 9 kidnap 1. Why and what would happen?
She was getting annoying. Unfortunately, we forgot to disarm her.
1 can go anywhere in the world. Where would they go?
Wherever Sonic is.
7 accidentally kills 8. How do 2 and 3 react?
Tails... a murderer?
Do you support 1/2?
You and 2 team up to do something, what is it?
Rescue the Sol Emeralds.
Who would 3 jump in the way of a bullet for?
Any one of his friends.
What is your reason to kill 5?
He's pissing me off.
Can you picture 8 & 5 together?
Most people could. I don't like that pairing though.
What does 4 like best about 6?
What would 9 most likely be arrested for?
Using any means necessary to reach his goals.
Do you believe 8 and 9 would be ever more than friends?
How would you bribe 6?
I'll let you brag about your successes.
You're out on a fun date with 6 at an Amusement Park. What would he/she suggest the two of you do first?
She won't get to because I'll be long gone before we get in.
4 has invited everyone but you to their party. What do you do?
If 1, 3 & 4 were a band, what do you think they'd be called?
Hedgehog Love Triangle.
Who would you kill, kiss, or marry out of 9, 6, and 5?
Screw this question. Then again, I might kill Marine...
6 sends 1 on a mission. What is it and does it succeed?
Get me groceries. No it does not succeed, because Amy says, get 'em yourself!
If 5 was in the Dictionary, what would the definition be?
The hotheaded guardian of the Master Emerald.
100 Questions about you (answer personally), Credit to 23blenders who took this from her sister RedNemi:
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Burn mark on my left wrist from trying to take brownies out of the oven without an oven mitt
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Two corkboards with many of my accomplishments on them. A shelf with a ton of sports trophies that I got when I was a little kid. I don't play sports anymore. Not much anyways.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Don't know.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Acapella (specifically Smooth McGroove), classical, whatever my Mom puts on (which is pretty much everything except for Rap and Hip Hop)
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 10:02 P.M.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To be free of stress.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My childhood.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? I don't really prize anything. Either that or I prize too many things to list.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 6' 0'' as far as I know
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Not really.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Sort of. It all depends on what my head is thinking.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Whoever created the Hunger Games. Whatever that author's name is.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't really like perfume... or cologne. The furthest I go is deodorant.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Brown hair, blue eyes. Maybe.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? I wouldn't be the one being proposed to.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Pepperoni.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I could go for more pizza...
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE WISH GRANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? All of my writer's block go away eternally.
20. WHAT'S THE STUPIDEST THING YOU'VE EVER DONE? Let my little brother borrow my video games.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? Don't remember. Too many gifts have been given.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yeah, sure, but I'm not saying any names.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Doesn't matter.
25. YAHOO OR GOOGLE? Google, duh. Screw Yahoo and Bing for that matter.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Two dogs, a Jack Russell Terrier and a mutt.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? See above question.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? I've never experienced true love with anyone before, so I don't know.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? These questions are hard... Just say it I guess. Say it like you mean it.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 63. I don't know, it just stuck out.
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes, definitely.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My Mom and Dad. Oftentimes they don't even pick up the phone.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? My little brother. I still love him though.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Most Mexicans wouldn't say so, but I've been to Tijuana and Tecate in Baja California, which is in Mexico.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Define weaknesses. Because I have several. I find it difficult to speak in public because my head moves faster than my mouth. I am a serious victim of procrastination. Stuff like that.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Nope.
37. FIRST JOB? Washing dishes, doing laundry, pulling weeds, cleaning the porch... what counts? In public, no.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Uh-uh
39. DO YOU BELIEVE IN SOULMATES? Define soulmates.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Once. I had a tooth stuck against my palette (the top of your mouth) that wasn't moving into position, so the surgeon had to cut open the gum and put a brace on it so that my orthodontist could pull it down manually.
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Coming back from a Pinball Hall of Fame. I spent less than twenty dollars playing machines.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My writing, my voice, my intelligence, etc.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? I'm wearing 'em right now.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? My birthday was three months ago. I got Paper Mario Sticker Star. I can't remember what else I got...
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Two is fine.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. My middle name is my grandpa's name, but that's not important.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? When I was little.
48. WOULD YOU DYE YOUR HAIR? IF SO, WHAT COLOR? No, I like my hair the way it is.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Whatever my parents are willing to pay for. Usually they get that soap called Aussie or something.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Don't even get anyone started on my handwriting who has already seen it. It is awful. I guarantee that you will not be able to read it if you see it.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham. I'm boring.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Plenty, none of which I can name off of the top of my head.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I don't have any CDs. I have iTunes.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't know, it depends on who I would be.
55. CHRISTMAS OR HALLOWEEN? Christmas, definitely. Halloween I just don't get.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? I'm a guy. The obvious answer is no, unless there's a formal gig.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I yell, scream, and then breathe in and out, trying to calm myself down so I don't hurt anyone.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My friend's house. Literally, I go over there every weekend.
59. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN TEN WORDS OR LESS. I am an introverted writer, musician, and gamer with firm morals.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I had a dog that I won in kindergarten that I slept with (not in that way) for the longest time.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I don't feel like counting.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Unfortunately, yes. It was once one of my favorite shows.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Uh-huh.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac and Cheese!
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Kind, Smart, and Christian. I like girls who can sing too. Don't pay attention to this answer, because I have no clue what I'm talking about.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? It's written all over the place on this profile and it is now part of my pen name. Breadghost, Breadghost, Breadghost.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Smooth McGroove.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? I don't watch TV, but while I did, I liked to watch Brain Games.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? I haven't taken it yet. My last PSAT score (and also my first) was an 1800 total.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla. I'm boring.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yep.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Sophomore year, two summers ago.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? There is a number sixty four you stupid survey.
74. WHAT'S THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? And that's important why?
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I like them, but I think that's other peoples' decision to answer.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Earlier I was listening to the soundtrack from West Side Story and Smooth McGroove.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Sprite.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend, Game777Guy.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? I won't say.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Don't have one. I listen to music for music. Not lyrics or anything like that.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? As a Christian, I'm not supposed to hate anything but evil, but since I have to answer the question, I'm going to say two things; Playstation and Xbox.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? August, because that's when my birthday is.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Leo, because that's mine.
84. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? Night. Because I get to sleep off the day.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown, almost black.
86. EYE COLOR? Sea Green. Or blue green. I don't know, something like that.
87. FAVORITE CANDY BAR? Crunch, though I haven't had one in a long time.
88. FAVORITE DRINK? Water.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Carl's Jr.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? No.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Thor: the Dark World. Go watch it, it's amazing.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? August 18th, my birthday, and usually a day within the week before school starts.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I play the cello and I sing, quite well if I might add.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? No affiliation. Our politicians are idiots.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Lunch at school.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't have one of my own.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Several. The prequel to the Mysterious Benedict Society, a book called Survivors: the Empty City by Erin Hunter, and several others that I can't name off of the top of my head.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: What is this love life you speak of? I'm still in High School!
Today, writers are scorned because of those too unversed to know.
Disdained, because of the those too ignorant to believe. Despised, because of the realists who are too afraid to dream. Misunderstood, because others are too unsure to try.
But we, as writers, know them to be wrong.
A writer is a person who dreams. A writer is a person who wishes. A writer is a person who escapes. A writer is a person who lives. A writer is a person who is not afraid. A writer is a person who strives.
A person who expresses. A person who believes. A person who understands. A person who knows.
I am a writer.
I dream of a world where anything is possible. I wish for a world where war is just a myth. I escape into a world where I can predict the future. I live in a world of joy and mystery. I am not afraid of the world I create. I strive in the world where others give up.
I express myself in ways others dare not try. I believe in things others are too afraid to trust. I understand things others cannot, in a way that others cannot. I know, in ways that others deny.
If you are a writer, and believe in these, copy and paste this onto your profile and add your pen name underneath "Signed,"
And now for a random bonus feature of my profile. This is Do You Believe in Random?, a totally random story my brother and I wrote a long time ago and published on fictionpress. It didn't get much publicity as a oneshot. So I'm putting it here because I can. I rated it K plus for some slightly violent happenings, but it is all meant to be funny and not serious in any way shape or form.
This is a story by my brother and me. He is absolutely no help at all (just kidding!). I refer to myself in third person in this story which is very weird to me.
Do You Believe in Random?
In a world… where cake rules and people drool because they want to eat the cake that rules them… the king of the cakes was planning to up slave work for humans. His name was King Cake.
"SERIOUSLY!" yelled the guest author (a.k.a. my little brother), "You can't give him a better name?"
"Well sorry!" penschooler (a.k.a. RonnyBravo or Breadghost) yelled back, "It was easy to say."
"Are you gonna argue with me for the whole story or are we going to actually write about cakes ruling humans?"
"I said I was sorry," said penschooler.
Anyways, in this world, King Cake…
"I still don't like that name," the guest author said.
"I can't hear you!" penschooler said.
…ruled over the human race with evil dictatorship. Every human obeyed his every whim because he promised that someday he would let them eat all of the cakes in the land although that someday seemed a pretty long ways away.
"I hope it takes forever," said the guest author, "I want some!"
"If we're just going to keep interrupting the story like this we may as well become characters in it," said penschooler.
"I don't care if we're the characters or not, I want some cake!" said the guest author.
"Fine," said penschooler...
In the story…
Bobert, the guest author, arrived inside the story first. He landed in a field full of cakes.
"Woohoo!" he yelled, charging for the nearest cake, which he didn't realize was alive. He took a bite into the cake's back.
"OUCH!" the cake screamed, "What the heck was that for?" Bobert didn't answer and just continued chomping while the cake screamed that he was being murdered.
Penmaster arrived in the story nearby and when he saw what his friend was doing… he pulled out a bomb and threw it into the lake for no particular reason!
Bobert didn't even notice and finished off the cake.
"That was delicious…" Bobert said dreamily. Suddenly, the bomb went off in the lake.
"HOLY FIShCAKES!" Bobert screamed, "That lake just…"
"Why the heck did you not capitalize your h?" asked Penmaster.
"Who cares if I don't do something?" Bobert said, "Let me finish my sentence!"
"Fine," said Penmaster. Before Bobert could say exploded… "EXPLODED!" Bobert screamed… a group of cakes showed up at the now dry lake holding humans, who were looking at the cakes and licking their lips, on leashes.
"You're under arrest for murder and lake drying!" they yelled at the two authors/characters.
"Um, I only murdered, he blew up the lake!" said Bobert.
"So you're both under arrest," said the cakes. Penmaster didn't even seem to notice the situation. He pulled a bean out of the pocket he had pulled the bomb out of.
"I'll be leaving now okay?" said Bobert and he dashed away.
"Hey! Where are you going?" Penmaster yelled. The cakes ran across the dried lake and Penmaster threw the bean on the ground. It sprouted into a strange U. F. O. like plant.
"Hey you can't do that," said one of the cakes, "That's copying from The Legend of Zelda!"
"Except for it's not called a magic bean it's called a mystical bean, so there," said Penmaster, "Did you happen to see where Bobert went?"
A voice was heard over the horizon.
"I'm at the Cake Carnival!" Bobert's voice called, "It's delicious!" The cakes completely ignored Penmaster and as they ran off, they started yelling, "TWINKIES!" at the top of their lungs. Penmaster blinked.
"Hey wait for me!" he called after them.
The whole carnival was in ruin and every human was set free when they arrived. The humans quickly ate up the newly arrived cakes and freed their friends while Penmaster found Bobert.
"What were you thinking?" Penmaster asked Bobert, "You could have a sugar rush like in that one story on Fanfiction, the Curse of the Orange Juice or whatever."
"Give me money they're Hershey's chocolates!" Bobert screeched. Penmaster shook his head in disbelief. Then he saw one of the cakes rushing towards the king's throne at the front of the carnival.
"NO!" he cried, "King Cake has been eaten to death!" Penmaster walked up and picked up what appeared to be the king's birth certificate.
"He was so young!" the cake said.
"It says he was sixty five," said Penmaster.
"And he was the cutest little baby!" the cake cried.
"It says in the doctor's notes that he was the ugliest thing that the doctor had ever seen in his life," said Penmaster.
"Well I don't care! He was still the king!" the cake yelled. Bobert ran up, still in a sugar rush, and ate the cake, taking all of his Hershey money in the process and eating it.
"This place is creeping me out," said Penmaster, "What planet is this anyway?"
"It's Earth of the future!" the humans all said in unison, "How else would we all be breathing?"
"That was creepy," said Penmaster.
"I'm gonna make more crimes and robberies and murders and cakes and robberies and…"
"Shut up!" Penmaster yelled, "We're getting off of this creepy planet!"
"Earth!" the humans all said in unison, "How will you survive in space?"
"How will you survive without your precious 'future earth'?" Penmaster said, "We're the authors, we can do anything we want!"
"I just stole some hersheys!" *smack*
Penmaster pulled out a bomb from his pocket and put it on the ground.
"Sayonara losers!" Penmaster said as he pulled out the detonator.
"I just found out the best drink online!" said Bobert
"They have Internet here!" Penmaster yelled.
"Of course, because it is Earth. Bye-bye," said all the humans in unison. One of them noticed it was a nuclear bomb.
"Wait a second…"
BOOM!!! (overexaggerate this)
Bobert's sugar rush wore off.
"I can fly but I don't have a sugar rush!" Bobert yelled.
"I don't think you'd be any different with or without that confounded thing," said Penmaster in disgust.
"What confounded thing?" asked Bobert.
"Never mind," said Penmaster, "Where are we?"
"Where in the world you can fly!" said Bobert.
"No actually I think we're in space," said Penmaster. There was a very long pause.
"I'm hungry," said Bobert.
"Are you kidding me?" said Penmaster, "You just ate a whole carnival full of cakes!"
"But there was a long pause," said Bobert.
"That lasted at least five seconds!" said Penmaster, "Where do you want to go?"
"The space snack bar!" said Bobert.
"What space snack bar?" asked Penmaster.
"The one over there!" said Bobert as he pointed to the planet Uranus.
"There can't be a snack bar there because that whole planet is made of gas," said Penmaster, "Now pick something logical or I'll have to use my magic pen on you."
"You're not Toro," said Bobert.
"Who the heck is Toro?" asked Penmaster.
"I should be asking you that," said Bobert. Penmaster pulled out his pen and began drawing all over the moon. Soon, he had finished writing Twinkies on the moon.
"What do you think?" he asked as he turned to Bobert. Bobert wasn't there.
"I'd like to order five twinkies and six hershey's chocolates," Bobert said to the snack bar vendor on Uranus.
"How the heck did you get way over there?" Penmaster yelled.
"What did you say?" he yelled back. Penmaster drew a door with his magic pen and opened it. He walked into it… and smacked right into a concrete wall!
"What the heck?" he said, "Wrong door." He drew another door and walked through it, right onto the spot on Uranus where he was standing.
"How the heck are you standing on Uranus?" he asked him.
"How you doing sonny?" asked elder Grampypa.
"Who the heck are you?" asked Penmaster.
"I'm Grampypa," said Grampypa, "Didn't I just say that?"
"How did you get in this story?" asked Penmaster.
"A nice young feller named Bobert let me in," said Grampypa. Penmaster grew red.
"I'm gonna kill that jerk!" said Penmaster.
"Is something wrong?" asked Grampypa, "You look like you're ready to…" Penmaster grabbed the poor old man by the neck.
"If you say one more word I'm gonna rip your dentures out of your skull!" Penmaster yelled in Grampypa's face.
"I don't even wear dentures," said Grampypa. Penmaster ripped out every last one of Grampypa's teeth within two seconds.
"Where the heck is that Bozo Bobert?"
"What are you doing to my Grampypa?" Bobert yelled from Mars.
"What the heck are you doing on Mars?" Penmaster yelled, "And your Grampypa is on the verge of dying of pain in the mouth because I thought he had dentures and ripped all of his teeth out."
Bobert screamed something about wanting to fly across the screen and kick Penmaster in the face when Grampypa died of pain in the mouth because Penmaster had thought he had dentures and ripped all of his teeth out and then Grampypa vanished.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!," Bobert screamed, "YOU SHALL DIE!" He flew across the screen and kicked Penmaster in the face… again and again and again… about a hundred times… until Penmaster finally got the idea and drew a portal out of the story so he could become penschooler again… and Bobert realized what happened… and this paragraph is getting too long… so Bobert jumped and took the portal with him out of the story… and Penmaster was stranded in the story for ten years… and his pen was out of ink… when finally!... the portal opened up again… and Penmaster left the story and returned to his penschooler form… and Bobert, once again the guest author, began taking revenge on penschooler yet again for what he had done to Grampypa… in the real world… ten minutes after penschooler got back… Grampypa… came through the office door with a smoothie… where they were working (or rather, fighting)… and the guest author went crazy again… and…
"We get it already!" someone in the audience yelled, "Please, no more ellipses!"
"Whatever you're yelling about, I don't know what that means, and that last paragraph was super long!" the guest author yelled back, "But I do know… that I am bored!" And then the world blew up for absolutely no reason just like in all of these ridiculously random stories by penschooler that have not been written yet.
The Origin of my Nickname, Breadghost:
You may have noticed in my personal profile waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up there that I stated a nickname that you may all call me by, which is Breadghost. This section is meant to describe how I got that nickname. This actually goes in two parts. The Bread part of the nickname came from this last school year. I had been in the school musical as a character named Brad. So on the night of the last choir concert, after the whole musical had winded down and stuff, one of my friends came up to me and said, "Hi Brad!" because they knew my role in the musical. Then another one of my friends heard this and misinterpreted it as bread. That name spread to that friend's family and they started calling me Bread, simply because of a misunderstanding.
Ghost contains a lot more complicated story... sort of. It's a name I've held since freshman year. I went up to a Christian camp in the mountains in the winter with my church. While I was there, there was a particular group of about ten people that I hung out with. Well, while I was with this group, I always seemed to slip away without anyone noticing that I was gone for a little bit. Then I would rejoin the group later out of nowhere and they'd be all like, "What? Where the heck did you go?" Hence, they gave me the nickname Ghost since I could disappear without notice and reappear just as fast. Now that you know these two stories, you can understand why my nickname is Breadghost. It's just a fusion of the two that the bread friends made up since I insisted they call me Ghost over and over again. And that's how I got my nickname.
The Random definition of Sarcasm: Sarcasm is the type of language a person uses when trying to say something that is the opposite of what they really mean. For example, someone who likes cats might say, "Dogs are so much better than cats." Keep this in mind.
My Game Reviews (A section where I review specific games I have played. Beware, I have very little experience doing this.):
#1-Witch and Hero- Okay, so I found this game today (1/24/14) on the eShop and tried the demo. I played through all 9 chapters of it and was hooked. I bought the game (only 3 dollars on the Nintendo eShop) and have played it all the way to the final boss (which is one of the hardest final bosses ever). Now, looking through the internet, I have seen that pretty much every gaming website out there has torn this game apart and called it every bad name in the book. I think they're crazy. Here's why:
First of all, Witch and Hero is a game based around simplicity. When I look at it, I see the most basic form of strategy RPG. You use the Circle Pad to control your character and attack your enemies. The catch is that you lose health (or stamina, as I like to call it) as you do it. About halfway through the game you receive an ability that allows you to supercharge your character controlled by the Y button. You can upgrade your abilities (or stats, those being Sword-offense, Shield-Defense, Boots-my friend and I believe it is traction, Fire-magic spell, Storm-other magic spell) with the gold you receive in the levels. Experience is gained through green diamonds dropped by enemies. Your HP increases by two in each level up.
Next I want to talk about strategy within the game. The strategy involved from your character being damaged every time he attacks is really an interesting mechanic. As is the strategy involved with reviving the witch, picking up bottles of health, deciding which enemies to kill first, deciding when you can run out of stamina/HP and where, etc. I find the game to be just as intense as a hard boss battle in Legend of Zelda, or a level of Fire Emblem Awakening. Then the game shocks you at the end and makes you completely change your strategy (I won't give out any spoilers, even though most people probably won't care because they'll listen to the idiots on gaming websites and call it garbage). All in all, the strategy involved in the game is really one of the best parts.
This simplicity is what makes the game what it is. It is a throwback to the 8-bit era. It looks like an 8-bit game, sounds like one, and plays like one. It has a very simple story, just as most 8-bit games had. These things lead me to say this in my second point in the review, which rebuffs against those who hate the game in all of its worth.
The other point is that the game accomplished its prime objective, or at least what I believe that to be. Twenty years ago, critics would be cheering for it. Critics today are not looking at the game in proper context. They are ranking it against games like A Link Between Worlds, Final Fantasy, and other great games (and mind you, I do love all of these games (except for Final Fantasy)). There are people out there who wish to conserve the 8-bit tradition. This game does that perfectly. So critics, I'm sorry to say, but I am going to have to deny your claims. This game deserves far more respect than it is getting. Save those low tier ratings for video games made from movies. A note to readers of this review, do not read reviews of this game on gaming websites. Those reviews are garbage. I am planning on writing a novelization of it in order to improve its story for the better. Be on the lookout for it.
#2-Crystal Monsters- Now that we've gotten one that I was mad about out of the way, let's talk about the opposite end of the spectrum. Crystal Monsters was a game I picked up (DSiware) last year... and I hated it. If there was any praise for that game, let it crumble to waste. It was absolutely terrible. Here's why:
First of all, from the beginning, you can clearly see that this game is a Pokémon ripoff. But it's not just any Pokémon ripoff; it's a bad one. You're given the choice between three starters. At first, you're all like, "OK, this is like Pokémon, it can't be that bad." But then you enter into the game. The first thing you'll notice is that the controls suck. It's really hard to move the player character around. As you delve deeper into the game, you'll notice how fast-paced it is. One minute you're in the starting town, and the next, you're halfway through the game. You'll also notice some severe casualties to the traditional capture and evolution system of Pokémon (both systems exist in this game). The capture system is literally based on how fast you can press a button. In my case, that isn't that fast. I couldn't capture anything that came my way. The evolution system is a terror to any Pokémon fan. Plus. That's all that is added. A plus sign. Nothing more nothing less. I couldn't call anything more boring. At least make the stupid monster look different. And by that I mean don't just make it a different color!
Speaking of monsters, that was probably the only redeeming thing about the game. While everything else about the game was pretty bad, the battle system was sort of okay. It involved some strategy. You could have three monsters out at a time. Certain moves were good against certain monsters, and the type system was usually based on logic.
One redeeming quality, however, does not negate all of the awful qualities that precede it. Looking at what the game contains (I never finished it because it was so awful), I have to say this is one of the worst games I've every played in my life. As a Pokémon fan for over ten years, I cannot possibly find anything in this game (besides the battle system) to say anything good about.
What I think of the different genres on Fanfiction, Fictionpress, etc. (Warning: This is a very opinionated section):
Adventure: I like adventure stories, mostly because they can be stretched to be very long and epic, like the Mage of Thunder.
Romance: I really like this genre and I've tried pairing several characters from different media together myself. All the Yaoi and Yuri out there just ruins the genre though.
Horror: I will not read or write horror. I have never understood the vibe people get from horror movies or why they like them. If it's scary, leave me out.
Hurt/Comfort: I am actually really good at writing this category. I can make the saddest scene you ever did see.
Family: By far one of my favorites. I love family. It's just awesome to see how relatives can interact with each other. I especially love father-child and brother-sister relationships.
Humor: I don't read or write many of these types of stories on fanfiction, but I still like a good laugh. My humor stories are on Fictionpress.
Drama/Suspense: These categories are some I am moderately interested in. I've taken a recent interest in trying to write something really dramatic. I don't know how well it will go though.
Poetry: This just isn't the category for Fanfiction. I tried writing a poetry Fanfiction but it flopped.
Mystery: I like mysteries. They're really interesting and thought provoking.
Parody: I love parodies. They're probably the greatest things in all of Fanfiction.
Angst: I still don't fully understand the point of this genre, but I've tried writing some.
Supernatural: The only supernatural being I believe in is God (and angels if they count). Thus I usually don't read supernatural fanfictions.
Sci-Fi: It's not really a category that interests me. I like medieval better.
Fantasy: I love this category because fantasy means that the story can be as whimsical as the author desires. Nothing is factually incorrect in a fantasy world.
Spiritual: Given that I am a Christian, you'd think I'd read these, however, there aren't all that many of them.
Tragedy: I'm not particularly a fan of this genre, but I will write it since I'm really good at sad stuff.
Western: I've almost never seen a story with this category on the site.
Crime: Some of these stories are actually really interesting, it's just that if the whole story revolves around performing criminal acts (like Grand Theft Auto), I will avoid it.
And now for some of my OCs
I know that some people do not like OCs, but I think they add extra spice to a story. A few of mine are detailed here. Note that some of these characters have not been published on fanfiction and that this section will be updated spontaneously (not that anyone is going to care).
Sonic the Hedgehog
Name: Solas the Hedgehog
Birthday: June 21st
Parents: Sonic the Hedgehog and Melissa the Hedgehog
Siblings: Teresa the Hedgehog and Coast the Hedgehog
Bio: Solas is a kind and somewhat reckless young hedgehog. He carries his father's adventurous spirit and speed and both his parents mindset of helping people. He is proficient in swordplay and is quite level-headed and can keep his temper in check pretty easily, unless someone he loves is in danger. He is in love with and dating Winter the Echidna.
Name: Winter the Echidna
Birthday: December 12th
Parents: Procurator Avon of the Nocturnus and Natalie the Echidna
Bio: Winter is a quick-to-decide kind of person and will do anything for those that are close to her. She holds power over ice, snow and the cold through her Cyrokinetic roots. She worries a lot over what may come to be and almost always assumes the worst. She is in love with and dating Solas the Hedgehog.
Name: Tevis the Hedgehog
Birthday: February 18th
Parents: Silver the Hedgehog and Blaze the Cat
Siblings: Samantha the Cat
Bio: Tevis is a hot-headed, fun-loving hedgehog with Pyrokinetic powers like his mother. While his usual attitude is quite characteristic of that of a teenage boy, he takes battle and protecting his little sister and friends quite seriously. He is very arrogant and overconfident in his abilities, but his skill with a sword matches his brags.
Name: Samantha the Cat
Birthday: March 8th
Parents: Silver the Hedgehog and Blaze the Cat
Siblings: Tevis the Hedgehog
Bio: Samantha is an even-minded girl who, like her mother, only wants a normal life. Not only does she possess Telekinesis and the fate of her entire world within her, she is quite beautiful and males seek after her constantly. She is quite a pessimistic person, but being around her friend Wren calms her stresses and allows her to see the good in her life. Her brother only makes things worse, but she still loves him. After meeting Chris the Cat II, she truly begins to open up.
Name: Wren the Raccoon
Birthday: March 7th
Parents: Marine the Raccoon and an unknown father
Bio: Wren is an optimistic, yet impatient, young raccoon. She loves adventure and the sea, just like her mother, and is close friends with Samantha. She is the best out of all three of them with a sword, and also possesses the ability of Hydrokinesis, control over water. Her bearings at sea are perfect, and the only things that really get on her nerves are Tevis the Hedgehog and being away from the ocean.
Name: Chris the Cat II
Birthday: February 16th
Parents: Chris the Cat and Kelsey the Cat
Bio: Chris II is a cool and calm young cat who will not fight unless challenged. He is skilled with many types of weapons and also possesses Telekinesis like his mother. He is cut off from the rest of the world most of the time due to his obsession in meditating to increase his psychic power. When he meets Samantha, they begin to help each other bring each other out of their shells.
Name: Peter Mario
Birthday: July 6th
Parents: Mario Mario and Princess Peach Mario
Siblings/Relatives: Danny Mario (Cousin), Luigi Mario (Uncle), Princess Daisy Mario (Aunt)
Bio: Peter was born within Bowser's throne room to Mario and Peach and immediately taken away. He has a strong sense of justice and possesses a magic pen that can conjure up anything from Kamesha, the Magikoopa who raised him until he was six. He is quite wise from being raised by a Magikoopa and often has very good judgement, despite the age he is at. He cares deeply for his family and bringing them back together is one of his main goals.
Name: Danny Mario
Birthday: April 30th
Parents: Luigi Mario and Princess Daisy Mario
Siblings/Relatives: Peter Mario (cousin), Mario Mario (Uncle), Princess Peach Mario (Aunt)
Bio: Danny was born while Daisy and Luigi were in hiding. He was raised on the stories of his father and uncle's prowess and wanted to be like both of them. He has had a very startled life starting when he joined Luigi's mission to save the universe from Bowser. He is a technological genius, able to create anything in the blink of an eye, and he makes very quick and rash decisions based on his experiences. Like Peter, he only wants to see his family back together.
Birthday: December 21st
Parents: Blumiere and Timpani
Bio: Tanya is a mysterious girl who was born just before Bowser took control of the universe. She lived with her parents in Flipswitch for almost five years, but then they were abducted by Bowser and taken to Sky Station. In the five short subsequent years, she memorized all of the books of prophecy, including the one of the Mage of Thunder. She tends to worry a lot, even though she knows the future, and cares deeply for her friends, even though she seems somewhat mysterious and mechanical on the outside.
Name: Tristian S. Troopadour
Age: 3 (Post Mage of Thunder)
Birthday: August 17th
Parents: Bowser Koopa Jr. and Helen Troopadour
Siblings/Relatives: Katie Koopa (Cousin), Katrina Koopa (Cousin), Clarisse Koopa (Cousin), Iggy Koopa (Uncle), Shelly Koopa (Aunt), Lemmy Koopa (Uncle), Trisha Koopa (Aunt), Ludwig Von Koopa (Uncle), Marcia Koopa (Aunt), Tamara Koopa (Cousin), Trinity Koopa (Cousin), Wendy Marcia Koopa (Cousin)
Age: 499 (He is immortal)
Birthday: June 1st
Relatives: Phyra; mother, Boreas; uncle, Europa; aunt, Norulus; uncle
Bio: Zephynn is the son of the West Wind goddess Phyra. When he was born, she stole him away and kept him to herself and made him immortal so that she would never have to be lonely. When the gods are abducted, he joins Pit's entourage in order to help out in saving his mother. He is very timid and has a potent fear of women, particularly a few certain goddesses. He wields the sword Temphoros.
Birthday: October 5th
Relatives: Viridi; mother, unknown father
Bio: Vinnia is the hotheaded daughter of the hotheaded nature goddess, Viridi. She lived life as a normal girl who kept to herself until she was fourteen and Pit came along. Then, she set out with him in order to find out who her mother is, which she eventually finds out. Despite her normally cruel and commanding demeanor, she is actually quite easy to warm up to, however, if one wrong impression is made, any chance you had at a friendship is gone for quite a while unless she is convinced otherwise. She is very close to both Raven and Zephynn, and shares sibling-like bonds with both of them. She wields the lance Terrestria.
Birthday: January 23rd
Relatives: Oscar; blood brother, Poseidon; father, ???; half-sister
Bio: Raven was once a quiet village girl, living a half-normal life. When her village was destroyed and her brother Oscar abducted, she set out with Pit's team, seeing no other options for herself. She developed a very close bond with Vinnia, and looks up to her as a sister. She has a now slight fear of weapons and is normally against fighting, however, she will make an exception if she or someone she loves (i.e. Vinnia or Oscar) is attacked.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
Birthday: March 5th
Bio: Once a reclusive Skorupi living in the desert, his only companions the purple and black bands he wore around his tail, Kori discovered the quicksand pits in the Northern Desert and sank into them. After making his way through Quicksand Cave and meeting Mesprit, he agreed to be her bodyguard for eternity, and the power she gave him evolved him into a Drapion. As previously stated, he is rather reclusive. Oftentimes he will keep his ideas to himself and not associate with others. When he does, he is usually a follower.
My Personal Theories- I have many theories that I have created to fill in numerous holes in the media I like. Here are some of them.
The Reason Legendary Pokémon cannot breed: I believe that legendary Pokémon are unable to breed in the game simply because they are not allowed to. I think that in the beginning when Arceus created the Pokémon World, he forbade any legendaries to breed unless given special permission. Why you may ask? If legendary Pokémon were to become too populous, it might turn into a problem, since they are all super powerful, and they aren't always going to get along. Just look at Kyogre and Groudon. Imagine having seven of each against each other. I also believe that legendary Pokémon have such strong genetics that if they were to mix with a common Pokémon, it would create a common Pokémon and legendary hybrid that would be more powerful than any Pokémon mankind has seen, or if they were to interbreed (for example, Cobalion with Virizion) they would create an entirely new Pokémon. And if criminals got their hands on a Pokémon like that... well, let's just say that we would all be screwed.
Origins of the Smasher World in Brawl: I've actually come up with numerous ideas for this one, but the only one I like is the one presented in The Story Behind the Subspace Emissary, which basically goes like this: Master Hand and Crazy Hand, brain and muscle, decided to create their own world based on other worlds around them, and after seeing the numerous different worlds decided to make a race of Smashers for their own world, based off of the people in the other worlds, that would not die in a fight, but instead simply turn into revivable trophies. That's the general gist of how I believe it originated.
Evidence that Koopas are Mammalian: Any idiot could look at the top of Bowser's head and see that he has red hair. So does his son, Bowser Jr. (and for even further closure, Morton Koopa Jr. has a couple sprigs on the top of his head as well, and Pom-Pom from 3D Land/3D World has a very distinct ponytail). You can argue that the Koopalings such as Ludwig or Larry or Iggy wear wigs and whatnot, but these two (and Morton and Pom-Pom) I certainly believe have hair on the tops of their heads. My point? They are mammals, not reptiles as they seem, since they have hair. Furthermore, looking at Bowser's feelings towards Peach in certain games (cough, cough, Super Paper Mario), I believe that having the Koopas be mammalian would make a teensy bit more sense. And since Bowser is a Koopa, and Bowser Jr. is also a Koopa, all Koopas, therefore, must be mammals.
Here's something really funny (but true) that I found on Facebook:
In the year 2013, the Lord came unto Noah, Who was now living in America and said:
He gave Noah the blueprints, saying:
Six months later, the Lord looked down and saw Noah weeping in his yard - but no Ark.
"Noah!" He roared, "I'm about to start the rain! Where is the Ark?"
"Forgive me, Lord," begged Noah, "but things have changed. I needed a Building Permit. I've been arguing with the Boat Inspector about the need for a sprinkler system."
"My homeowners association claim that I've violated the Neighborhood by-laws by building the Ark in my back yard and exceeding the height limitations. We had to go to the local Planning Committee for a decision."
"Then the City Council and the Electricity Company demanded a shed load of money for the future costs of moving power lines and other overhead obstructions, to clear the passage for the Ark's move to the sea. I told them that the sea would be coming to us, but they would hear none of it."
"Getting the wood was another problem. There's a ban on cutting local trees in order to save the Greater Spotted Barn Owl. I tried to convince the environmentalists that I needed the wood to save the owls - but no go!"
"When I started gathering the animals, PETA took me to court. They insisted that I was confining wild animals against their will. They argued the accommodations were too restrictive and it was cruel and inhumane to put so many animals in a confined space."
"Then the Environmental Protection Agency ruled that I couldn't build the Ark until they'd conducted an environmental impact study on Your proposed flood."
"I'm still trying to resolve a complaint with the Human Rights Commission on how many minorities I'm supposed to hire for my building crew."
"The Immigration Dept. Is checking the visa status of most of the people who want to work. The labor unions say I can't use my sons. They insist I have to hire only union workers with ark-building experience."
"To make matters worse, the IRS seized all my assets, claiming I'm trying to leave the country illegally with endangered species. So, forgive me, Lord, but it would take at least 10 years for me to finish this ark."
Suddenly the skies cleared, the sun began to shine and a rainbow stretched across the sky.
Noah looked up in wonder and asked, "You mean you're not going to destroy the world?"
"No," said the Lord. " The Government beat me to it."
And now for some recollections on Pokemon files I've had in the past (since I've had a ton). These are the ones I remember the best:
Pokemon Leafgreen: Migrated Starter, replaced by a Spearow- This one is the most vivid in my memory. I was getting all three Kanto starters on my Diamond version and was using Leafgreen to do it. I would just do the normal thing; play through the game until I could catch Pokemon and then migrate six of them off. Squirtle was the last of them, and the seventh Pokemon that I decided to keep was a Spearow. Let me tell you, that Spearow and I got along really well. I went through the entire game using that Pokemon as my starter, and from what I remember, I caught two of three of the Legendary birds, Moltres in a normal Pokeball, and made it all the way to the Elite Four. I don't remember why I deleted it, but it was an awesome save file.
Pokemon Firered: The Invincible Quartet- This was one of my more recently deleted files. On this file, I had a quartet of Pokemon: a Dragonite named Saphira, a Magneton named Tron, a Golduck named Kappa, and a Charizard named Friend (they are in my random facts about me section). Every time I faced the Elite Four, they won, and usually I didn't have to even use Saphira. On occasion I would add an Espeon named Chime and an Umbreon named Bells to my team, but overall, the four of them were my most memorable team.
Pokemon Sapphire: Second File ever, Dual Awesomeness- This file was literally the second file I'd ever created on a Pokemon game (Sapphire was my first). I had deleted my file on which I'd started with Treecko because I couldn't beat the elite four (you can't blame me, it was my first time playing Pokemon on that file), and started a new one with Torchic. That file lasted a long, long time. The trainer's name was Seth, and I ended up with Blaziken and Kyogre. Those two alone could take down the entire Hoenn Elite Four. It was totally awesome. Then I migrated both of them to Diamond and restarted the game. Ever since, the game has been my outcast of all of its relatives.
Pokemon Emerald: The Gameboy Junk File- This file is actually still going, mostly because it is the game file where most of my crap is stored, as in, Pokemon I never use anymore. I also use it for cloning. I have some pretty awesome Pokemon on this file, but it still has scars from when I used to use the Gameshark to cheat. This is usually the game file where most of my Pokemon end up being traded. It is also the game file that I've been the luckiest with Shinies. I've seen four shinies on the file, caught three, and lost one. All that remains are my shiny Sunflora and shiny Crobat. The other two were both shiny Smeargle, one that vanished into oblivion, and the other that I thought wasn't special because I didn't even know what a shiny was at the time.
Pokemon Crystal: The Starter Glitch- I deleted this file because of that glitch that I used. It took me forever to figure out but I pulled it off. I got all three starters. This was actually a really awesome save file, I just had guilt from using the glitch. My favorite Pokemon to use on this file was my Umbreon, because it just looked awesome and it knew Shadow Ball.
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness: All 83, and then the Card Crashed- This one is pretty self-explanatory. I chose Vaporeon to take the lead of my team for this file, my second on XD. Gardevoir was its sidekick, and they did really well. I got all 83 Shadow Pokemon and purified them all. Then... my memory card crashed. So yeah, that sucked. But oh well. I've had three save files since, maybe more, and they've all been awesome... except for the one I cheated. That one is just plain weird.
Pokemon Diamond: Why do I still have this file?- I honestly don't know why I still have my first Pokemon Diamond Version file. It's full of junk and is cheated beyond heck. Nobody has ten level 2 Arceus. What's really a miracle is the game card. It literally has three bite marks in its back, the label is completely torn off, and the bars that read the game are somewhat crooked. Guess what? It still works! Aside from that, there are a ton of migrated Pokemon on that game file, since that was my first Pokemon DS game (after Pokemon Ranger).
My super random but somewhat impacting philosophy:
Because no man is perfect, no man can become perfect due to being tainted by imperfection, therefore, an imperfect person does not know perfection and furthermore, since he does not know perfection, he cannot create a perfect world. Thus, through an imperfect creature such as a human being, a utopia is impossible to form. Only one who knows perfection can create a perfect world, and the only being that knows perfection is God.
Atheists and Christians have similar viewpoints. They both believe that man is meant to progress forward and make the world a better place, and that every man should strive to reach perfection, even if it is impossible by one's own strength. As such, Atheists and Christians aren't that much different. The only thing missing from the statement from an Atheist point of view is that the only way to recieve perfection is through Jesus Christ. For since no man is perfect, if any man is able to walk the Earth free of imperfection, he is not man, but God.
'MEET ME IN THE STAIRWELL'
You say you will never forget where you were when you heard the news On September 11, 2001. Neither will I.
I was on the 110th floor in a smoke filled room with a man who called his wife to say 'Good-Bye.' I held his fingers steady as he dialed. I gave him the peace to say, 'Honey, I am not going to make it, but it is OK..I am ready to go.'
I was with his wife when he called as she fed breakfast to their children. I held her up as she tried to understand his words and as she realized he wasn't coming home that night.
I was in the stairwell of the 23rd floor when a woman cried out to Me for help. 'I have been knocking on the door of your heart for 50 years!' I said. 'Of course I will show you the way home - only believe in Me now.'
I was at the base of the building with the Priest ministering to the injured and devastated souls. I took him home to tend to his Flock in Heaven. He heard my voice and answered.
I was on all four of those planes, in every seat, with every prayer. I was with the crew as they were overtaken. I was in the very hearts of the believers there, comforting and assuring them that their faith has saved them.
I was in Texas, Virginia, California, Michigan, Afghanistan . I was standing next to you when you heard the terrible news. Did you sense Me?
I want you to know that I saw every face. I knew every name - though not all know Me. Some met Me for the first time on the 86th floor.
Some sought Me with their last breath. Some couldn't hear Me calling to them through the smoke and flames; 'Come to Me... this way... take my hand.' Some chose, for the final time, to ignore Me. But, I was there.
I did not place you in the Tower that day. You may not know why, but I do.. However, if you were there in that explosive moment in time, would you have reached for Me?
Sept. 11, 2001, was not the end of the journey for you . But someday your journey will end. And I will be there for you as well. Seek Me now while I may be found. Then, at any moment, you know you are 'ready to go.'
I will be in the stairwell of your final moments.
During the next 60 seconds, stop whatever you are doing, and take this opportunity. (Literally it is only 1 minute.) All you have to do is the following:
Stop and think and appreciate God's power in your life, for doing what you know is pleasing to Him. If you are not ashamed to do this, follow the instructions. Jesus said, 'If you are ashamed of Me, I will be ashamed of you before My Father'
If you are not ashamed, copy and paste this on your profile...only if you believe 'Yes, I love my God He is my fountain of Life and My Savior. He Keeps me going day and night. Without Him, I am no one. But with Him, I can do everything. Christ is my strength.'
Whether you like it or not, God was there. Whether you believe in him or not, he's there with you. No matter how supernatural or unreal it seems that an infinitely powerful being could possibly be here tending to us, his sheep, it's true. He is everywhere, and he's willing to help you out, no matter what the tough times you're going through. He was and is there at Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Benghazi, The Black Death, the tsunami in Japan, all of the earthquakes that have happened in the last twelve years, Hurricane Sandy, the wildfires in Texas, D-day... the list goes on, because it cannot be denied that our God is everywhere and willing to comfort those who struggle with such disasters if they are willing to accept the comfort. Please, please, please repost this. America needs to know that God is there in these difficult times.
This is a note to all of my readers. I am on an indefinite Hiatus at the moment for all of my stories. I have had absolutely no motivation to write in the last few months. I am not abandoning this site. I am simply taking a very long break. At the moment I am too focused on school, church, music, and other things to be writing fanfiction. Again, I am not abandoning fanfiction. I am simply not writing for the time being. I apologize for inconvenience.
The Mage of Thunder (Mario) Status: Complete
Free Runners: Brent (Wolves of the Beyond) Status: Complete
Pokemon: The Kanto Journey (Pokemon) Status: On hold
The Travels of Orca and Sturgeon (Legend of Zelda) Status: On hold
The Chaos Revival and Team Dark: New Allies (Sonic the Hedgehog) Status: Writer's Block
Identical Twins (Super Smash Bros) Status: Writer's Block
A Second Chance (Legend of Zelda) Status: Complete
Free Runners: Origins (Wolves of the Beyond) Status: Complete
The Story Behind the Subspace Emissary (Super Smash Bros) Status: Complete
Why Kirby and Pikachu Don't Get Along (Super Smash Bros) Status: Complete
Legend of Zelda: The Shadow Storm (Legend of Zelda and Pokemon) Status: On Hold (Again)
Sciber (Pokemon)- Status: Complete
Life in Oak's Garden (Pokemon)- Status: Indefinite Hiatus
The Chaos Events (Sonic the Hedgehog)- Status: Complete
Dark Triad/Mystery of the Somewhat Staff (Kid Icarus); note that I am collaborating with my friend to write these two. He's writing Dark Triad, and I'm writing Somewhat Staff. (his account is Game777Guy)- Status: Complete
Ash's Orre Journey (Pokémon)- Status: In Progress
Winds of Destiny (Kid Icarus)- Status: In Progress
Stories Unposted or thinking of Writing:
Mario and Luigi: Magic of Mirrors (Mario) Status: Working on it (First Chapter Written)
Pokémon adaption of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream (Pokemon) Status: Brainstorming (First Two Chapters Written)
LinkxMalon fanfic (24 chapters; Legend of Zelda) Status: Brainstormed and ready to write! (I just need to figure out a title for it...)
Wind and Ice (10 chapters; Legend of Zelda) Status: Brainstormed but still working out kinks due to a change in postion on the timeline of Legend of Zelda.
LoZ in the Style of Fire Emblem fanfic (Legend of Zelda) Status: Working on it (Spurting Ideas into Microsoft Word)
Fire Emblem: The Usurper King (Fire Emblem) Status: Brainstorming (Spurting ideas into Microsoft Word)
Fire Emblem: Tellius Fanfic (Fire Emblem) Status: In the back of my head somewhere
Sonic the Hedgehog: A New Future (Sonic the Hedgehog)- Tails, Sonic, and Knuckles versions (Sonic the Hedgehog) Status: This story is three different stories with three takes on the same first chapter. I'm working on Tails's arc right now and I will get to Sonic and Knuckles's later. A Prologue has been written for each, and Tails's story has a chapter. I am hesitant now about this idea, because I don't want to have another twenty year gap in the midst of the story like I did with the Mage of Thunder. If anyone cares to read this, I would like some input, because this story will require something of a twenty year gap in continuity.
TyphlosionxFloatzel Story (Pokemon) Status: Working on it (First Two Chapters Written)
LoZ: Heroes' Brotherhood (Legend of Zelda) Status: Working on it (First Chapter Written)
LoZ: A Link to the Past AU (Legend of Zelda) Status: Working on it (First Chapter Written)
Free Runners: Kinnaird (Wolves of the Beyond) Status: Brainstorming (First Chapter Written)
Realms Beyond (Fire Emblem) Status: Brainstorming (First Chapter Written)
Spellbound: The Tale of the Witch and the Hero (Witch & Hero) Status: Working on it
Important Announcement: To those of you who loved the Mage of Thunder, you may have noticed towards the end of the story that I said (maybe a few times) that I wasn't going to go further than the Mage of Thunder. Guess what? I lied. I know, I'm a dirty sinner, but I've decided that I am going to write a sequel to the Mage of Thunder in the future. I won't promise that I'll be writing it right away, and I'm still in the brainstorming process, but characters from the Mage of Thunder will be involved. The title? I'm calling this new project Fireheart. We'll all see where it leads.
Stories I've favorited and reasons why:
Mario and Sonic: Heroes Unite (Author: azurixx); This story is very well written and appealing to audiences of all ages. It is clear that its author, azurixx, puts a lot of time and effort into making sure his stories turn out in the way they should. It also partially inspired me to write the Mage of Thunder. This I believe because the day I first reviewed this story was the day I started the Mage of Thunder.
The Last Survivor (Author: Darks8728); This story is very descriptive and well written, and presents quite an interesting storyline that rolls out at just the right pace. The cover art is awesome too.
High Gear (Author: Sterling Lee); This story is one of the best I've ever seen on the site. It is written like a novel, and it has a restricted setting, which is one of my favorite story elements ever.
The Sea's Whisperer (Author: Hakimu); This story as well is very well plotted out, and it has a slow moving plot, which always makes for an interesting story to read. Indeed this one has been interesting to read so far; I've been quite intrigued by its last few chapters. Quite possibly the best Wind Waker AU on the site.
Pokemon: True Amity (Author: azurixx); Another story by azurixx, I actually favorited it because I like azurixx's writing and Pokemon both.
Asking the Impossible (Author: EmeraldDragon1); This story was amazing, even if it was extremely rushed. I actually came up with the same idea as its author, about a Zangoose and a Seviper in a similar situation, a long time ago and as such, I really liked it.
The Legend of Zelda: Nightfall (Author: Game777Guy); I know the author of this story personally; he's my best friend. He got the idea after reading Hyrule Historia. It's a really great work so far; his writing is really amazing. I know it because we're writing The Dark Triad and Mystery of the Somewhat Staff together.
Dark Triad (Author: Game777Guy); Again, I know him personally, and on top of that, this story is fiercely intertwined with Mystery of the Somewhat Staff. Why not favorite it?
LOL (Author: TheMoonclaw); I saved the best for last. LOL is one of my most favorite stories on the site. It looks at the humorous aspects of the Zelda games, and I'm just going to say right now that a lot of those are really funny. If you're a Zelda fan, I highly recommend it. Kudos to TheMoonclaw for creating such a great idea!
Favorite Authors and Why:
azurixx- It should be clear why this guy is on my favorites list from the description I gave for Mario and Sonic: Heroes Unite. He is one of the best story planners and writers on the site. I've never read a better fanfiction than his Mario and Sonic crossover. I will definitely be reading some of his other works.
TheMoonclaw- Because LOL is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Even though that is the only thing from this author that I have read, it's still enough to convince me to favorite.
Game777Guy- We're co-writing two fanfictions, and will be co-writing two sequels to those two fanfictions. On top of that, we're best friends. 'nuff said. Also, he is now writing a fanfiction of his own that has nothing to do with mine. It is called the Legend of Zelda: Nightfall. It is his first solo story. I highly recommend reading it. He accepts constructive criticism so please read and leave a review for him! :D
SusieofAnna- This author is on my favorites list because I like her Wolves of the Beyond stories and she likes mine. We've also talked quite a lot over private messaging, and I enjoy talking to people over fanfiction private messaging.
I write as a hobby and nothing more. I do have a fictionpress like most other fanfiction authors (look up penschooler if you are interested ;)). I hope you all enjoy reading my stories and to hear your opinions on my writing! Happy reading!
-RonnyBravo the Breadghost-
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The Myre Society of Free Runners|
|Focus:||Books Wolves of the Beyond|