Author has written 25 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokémon, Wolves of the Beyond, Mario, Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Brothers, and Kid Icarus.
Welcome to my profile! Before you move onto this massive page of random text that vaguely describes my personality, beliefs, and characteristics, as well as a bunch of other random crap you probably don't need to know, you should know a few things. One, that even though this is a waste of your time, you should still read through this entire thing (there's a surprise at the end if you make it all the way there), and two, this profile gives merely a vague reflection of my own persona. If you really want to know me as a person, PM me. With that out of the way, please enjoy my profile! :D
My name is RonnyBravo the Breadghost (RonnyBravo or Breadghost for short, whichever you prefer). I am 18, I am male, and I am an experienced fanfiction author (as of November 10th, 2013, I have been on this site for two years). My friend awolf94 got me interested back in November of '11 and I asked myself, "Since my head is hurting from my imagination anyway, why don't I try?" I've written many stories for fanfiction (Though most have been deleted and some not even typed) and have written two stories for fictionpress. I am interested in many different categories on this site, such as Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, Super Smash Bros, Wolves of the Beyond, and sometimes Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus.
This is rule number one when I'm around. I believe in God and the Holy Trinity. No bashing of Him allowed. You can question all you want, but please be respectful. But here's some food for thought for those of you who do like to question:
Our universe is trillions upon trillions of times larger than us as humans, perhaps even tens of thousands times larger than that. Within this universe there are uncountable clusters of galaxies. These galaxies within these uncountable clusters contain billions upon billions of stars and star systems. Just one of these billions upon billions of stars and star systems is our Solar System within the Milky Way Galaxy, within the Virgo Supercluster, within the expanse of the universe.
In our Solar System, there is a middle aged star that has presumably been around for billions of years that we call the Sun that still has thousands of years left before it burns out; every star is like this. There are eight unique planets in our Solar System, each spinning around the Sun in a different elliptical pattern. Two dwarf planets and asteroid belts also reside in our Solar System. We live on just one of these eight planets, the only one of them within perfect distance of the sun so that life can flourish on it. This planet is our blue planet, Earth.
Our Earth is home to around 7 billion human beings, all of which are unique, none of which are exactly alike. It is also home to millions of different species of animals and millions more different plants. Within each and every one of these beings is a group of systems that keeps it running; these are called organ systems, and without the functioning of one, the organism is doomed. These organ systems are made up of millions of cells each, adding up to trillions in one human body. Each of these cells is a living creature in itself, and there are many different types of cell in the bodies of an animal.
A cell contains tiny parts called organelles and every one of the incredible amounts of cells has them. These organelles function so that the cell can survive, much akin to the body it makes up. Without these cells, an organism could not survive, and as a matter of fact, wouldn't even really exist. Each cell uses tiny materials called proteins, lipids, carbohydrates, and nucleic acids to function. These tiny materials can be viewed even tinier as they are made up many chains of different materials called elements. These chains are called polymers.
These elements are basic units of life, and each has its own unique atom. There are over one hundred elements discovered today, and none of them are exactly alike, just like every unique creature in this universe. These atoms are composed of even smaller particles called protons, neutrons, and electrons. These are the very basic units of life and no one even knows today what an atom truly looks like.
Now considering these numbers, how unique everything is in itself, and the complexity of each unique creature and object, you would wonder where I'm getting. Now I ask you this. Where did all of this come from? A scientist might say it all happened by chance, but I say otherwise. Think about it. Could so many elaborate beings, formed by elaborate molecules, within this elaborate, unknown universe possibly have come by chance? Could they have come from an explosion that just... happened and formed randomly from dust particles somehow coming together because of gravity and inertia and stuff like that?
No, I think not. People these days fool themselves into thinking that things just happen, because they know they're never ever going to know the truth. So they publish lies to make themselves feel smart. So where did this complicated universe come from? There is only one logical answer to this question. God is the only way it could have happened. There is enough proof just on Earth that proves that God very much created this universe and us for that matter. For it says in Genesis chapter 1 verse 1, "In the beginning, GOD created the heavens and the earth." Whether you choose to follow logic to this end is up to you, but I'm just saying, where the heck else could this amazing and unique universe had come from?
My Personal Profile:
Name: I'm not telling! Though I do have a nickname, that is, Breadghost, which is now part of my pen name.
Birthday: August 18th, 1997 (Thumbs up for Leo!)
Things I look for in Stories: A well distinguished plot, proper grammar, little or no cursing
A few of my favorite things: Writing, Pokémon, Legend of Zelda, Nintendo, Masahiro Sakurai, Video Games, Wolves, Musical Theater, Eevee and all of its evolutions, Constructive Criticism (IOW, Reviews), Tennis, Baseball, Music, Singing, Jesus :D
A few of my utter distastes: Yaoi, Yuri, M rated stories, M rated Video Games, R rated movies, cursing, horror, rap, politics, flames (which I have received a few of. If you don't like my stories, then just go read something that you do like.), the man whose name starts with an 'O' and ends with a 'bama', Final Fantasy, Michael Bay, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Playstation, Xbox, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
Categories I write for: Mario, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda (on occasion), Sonic the Hedgehog, Wolves of the Beyond, Super Smash Bros (on occasion)
Categories I read: All the same as the ones I write for, but I don't like reading Super Smash Bros that much
Favorite Pairings: Mario; LuigixDaisy, Sonic the Hedgehog; SilverxBlaze, Legend of Zelda; LinkxMalon, Pokemon (currently); TyphosionxFloatzel
Other media on which I am active: Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/user/milch94
Current Writing Projects: Ash's Orre Journey and Mario and Luigi: Magic of Mirrors
Stories Currently on Hiatus: Legend of Zelda: Shadow Storm and Winds of Destiny
Any story not listed above that is in one of the sections waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down there in my profile is probably given up on or just indefinitely paused.
What Science Has Taught Me: This section tells about the various things that I've learned in science classes, though not in too much detail. It's enough to get people to think though. That big italicized section up there under the "I believe in God" statement counts as one of these; it just fits more appropriately up there.
An Insight on Homophobia: An Analogy I Came Up With in Physics
So, we all know how you cannot put a positive end of a magnet up to another positive without having to push them together. The same goes for negatives. Sames do not attract in magnetism. However, when a positive and negative are put together, they attract and stick together without having to be pushed together by some outside force. The saying goes, "Opposites Attract." My point is that magnets are technically homophobes; they are only attracted to the opposite charge and have to be forced to go with the same. Positive to negative and vice versa is what makes them work. It's a pretty logical analogy don't you think?
Now lets zoom out and look at the big picture. Earth is an enormous magnet. And if magnets are homophobes, what does that say? Earth would be a homophobe wouldn't it? Well, that's kind of shocking seeing as to what we have made it don't you think? I know, this is a really dumb way to show this, but it makes you think does it not?
Now, if you are a huge fan of homosexuality, yaoi, yuri, etc., knock yourself out with that stuff. I'm not going to stop you (Note that I am a Christian. Not all of us are super radical or misled). That's your choice to follow those things and look upon them with such great respect and reverence. Just know that in my God's eyes, the God who created the heavens and the Earth, homosexuality is a sin, and that Earth, in terms of this crazy high school student's scientific analysis, is homophobic. Also know that even if you are homosexual, God still loves you, even in your sins. And since I, as a Christian, am called to be like God, I will respect your opinions and love you all the same.
Thank you for listening to my random and stupid insight on homophobia. Have a nice day, and may God light the path before you! (no sarcasm intended if that's what you were thinking)
The Supernatural Elements: A Realization from the Periodic Table of Elements
I was sitting in Chemistry the other day doing an assignment that involved matching elements up with certain things on the periodic table such as the amount of protons, neutrons and electrons, and mass. So as I was going down the worksheet, I came across the element carbon. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 neutrons at an atomic mass of 12. I shared this with a couple of guys near me and we joked about how it must be the devil's element (because you know, the devil's number is 666). Then they pointed out to me that nitrogen-14 (that is nitrogen with an atomic mass of 14 and the most abundant form of the element) has 7 protons, 7 electrons, and 7 neutrons. Since 7 is a number pertaining to God, it seemed logical to call this God's element.
Now, you may be wondering what I'm getting at. Well, then I remembered a fact from Biology class a couple of years back. Nitrogen takes up a majority of the atmosphere; 78.09% to be exact. Guess how much carbon there is in our atmosphere? .013%, as it is a third of a carbon dioxide molecule which only takes up .039% of our atmosphere. How's that for mind blowing? The element that represents God's number is far more abundant than the one with Satan's in Earth's atmosphere. Carbon dioxide is practically nothing compared to nitrogen in our atmosphere. I just thought that would be a very interesting fact to share, that God's element has such an abundance here on Earth and makes the devil's element seem so insignificant.
The Reasons I am a Die-hard Nintendo Fan:
There are multiple video game franchises out there, and I'll admit that they've been able to top others at some point in time. But at the top of my favorites list is definitely Nintendo. Even though my very first video game system was a Sony Playstation (When I was like, four or five. All I played were party games and Loony Tunes Racing.), I got hooked at Super Smash Bros Melee. I've discovered why too.
The other first party systems, Xbox and Playstation, never made games that appealed to me. As a matter of fact, they hardly make their own games at all. The games that are popular on their systems were created by third party organizations, and none of the games that are created for them are interesting to me at all. Most of them, in fact, repel me. I dislike Call of Duty and zombie apocalypse games, and I think that sports games that emulate actual sports with actual people just aren't interesting at all. I mean, where's the fun in that? And don't even get me started on the killing aspect of Call of Duty, or Modern Warfare, or Halo. And Grand Theft Auto *shudders*. I've sworn to never play an M rated game, even now that I am seventeen, because most of them I find to be morally wrong and disgusting. I mean, seriously? A game about stealing cars and raping women? What crack were people on when they created that game?
But when you look at Nintendo, they not only make their own games, but make those games really fun and imaginative so that everyone can play them. Many people will agree that the stories presented by many Nintendo games, be they the darker, more adventurous feel of Fire Emblem and Legend of Zelda, or the childish and friendly aspects of Kirby and Mario, are the best in video gaming. And the music of these games... you can't beat it. It's just impossible. The Zelda soundtracks best all others, and all other franchises within Nintendo's grasp are just the same. On top of all of this, they allow third party games on their systems as well. And that's where all of the M rated games come from. And since the Xbox and Playstation thrive off of third party games, that is why I dislike and do not play them.
Out of the many different franchises that have come out in video gaming, Nintendo by far holds the most spots on my top ten list, which is as follows:
9. Spyro the Dragon
8. Yoshi's Island
7. Fire Emblem
6. Kid Icarus
5. Sonic the Hedgehog
3. Super Smash Bros.
2. Legend of Zelda
So, now you know why I like Nintendo so much. Not that anyone cares about my opinion, but it's here anyways in case anyone wants to agree or disagree. :)
More Reasons to love Nintendo (a rant based on incidents with the new Super Smash Bros):
We all know that Sakurai didn't include a story mode in the new Super Smash Bros, which is as disappointing to me as it is to everyone else. For a long time, people had me believing that it was all because people had simply uploaded the videos from the Subspace Emissary, an inevitability I'm sure we can all agree. Well then I found out people had uploaded them before Brawl actually came out, thus allowing people to see them prior to getting the game. That changed my perspective entirely, especially after I found out about Sakurai's reaction to this. Get this: Sakurai was utterly wrecked by this. He wanted us, the players, to enjoy the game's story mode for ourselves. It was the first time he had ever done this for a Smash Bros game. He really wanted us to enjoy the story mode in full, as part of the amazing game Brawl was. When the cutscenes were uploaded, they were expressly available to everyone on the Internet, and thus, people knew the story of the Subspace Emissary. They knew everything about it. Everything. And that broke Sakurai's heart. That people wouldn't be able to fully enjoy the game he had toiled over so that they could enjoy it. So don't go complaining about how the next Smash Bros doesn't have a story. There was a very, very legitimate reason behind it.
Now what am I getting at here? Sakurai loves his job. He makes video games for the sake of making video games. He makes them so we can enjoy them. And we do. Has he ever made an non-enjoyable game? No. He made every Kirby game up to one of the best, Kirby Air Ride. He made freaking Kid Icarus Uprising, which is literally one of the best games on the 3DS. He's made every Smash Bros game in existence so far. He's a genius. But he wants us to enjoy the games. And this applies to Nintendo as a whole. They don't make games for money. Well... they kind of do, but there is an effort behind it. Whereas Sega is struggling for survival and making games just to keep themselves alive and Microsoft and Sony aren't producing any games at all, just the systems which have games that aren't nearly as enjoyable as those from Nintendo, Nintendo really tries to help their audience enjoy their games.
And that is the answer to a lot of questions about them.
Why are Nintendo systems region locked? They want you to enjoy the game. You might say, "I can enjoy the game just fine if it's in Japanese." but you really can't if you can't understand Japanese. They want you to understand the game. To truly feel like it is something you want to play. They don't want you to play it just because it's the newest installment in the series. They want you to play it because you were looking forward to something new. And how are you going to enjoy it truly and experience the full potential of the game if you can't even read the text?
Why are Nintendo games so childish?
So that everyone can enjoy them! We all have that inner child on the inside that can open up to these kinds of games. There aren't very many games made by Nintendo rated T. Most are rated E or E10 so that everyone can play. Nintendo is dedicated to making the world happy through video games. They've really carried through with a gaming tradition that really no one else has. Video games have become an industry dedicated to making money in the world of Microsoft and Sony. I would go so far as to call their products the iPhones of video games. They never really improve. Just make slight modifications to their structure. The games never change. You have all of those boring realistic racing and sports games, those disturbing horror games, those utterly disgusting thievery games and more. Everything on those systems seems to follow some stupid formula. Call of Duty hasn't changed since it's conception. It's boring. And stupid. Grand Theft Auto hasn't changed since it's conception. It's disgusting and stupid. The Last of Us, while I find the story interesting, doesn't appeal to me. It isn't enjoyable for everyone. These are just a few examples. I could go on and on, naming reasons why I can't possibly bring myself to enjoy any of the games published on Xbox and PlayStation.
But Nintendo... they take the old and make it new. They carry on that tradition of excellence in their games. They deserve a little more respect, especially Masahiro Sakurai. The man is truly a genius. And yet some (I'm tempted to curse) a-holes out there can't respect his position. They have to go off leaking and ruining the game for everyone. Same reaction as the cutscenes being uploaded from Brawl: heartbreak. I would be furious too if someone decided to expose all of my deepest fanfiction ideas, things I'd come up with and thought about and really connected to and wanted to share, before they could be enjoyed by anyone else. And the sickest part about it is that people enjoy leaks. They don't give a (Still tempted to curse) crap about what the creator thinks. They only care about the game getting into their hands. And that impatience sickens me to no end. That impatience is created by those (I really want to start cursing... trying to hold it in) forsaken idiots who just pump out sequel after sequel after sequel with no care for anything but the money. As matter of fact, I hate professional players too, who take these beautiful games and turn them into something that no one can have fun with. All of the professionals, or so I've been hearing, have been slandering certain characters in the new Smash Bros. "Megaman isn't good." "Dark Pit is inferior to Pit." "Lucina is a straight up clone. No one should play as her." Though that last one I half agree with, it hurts me to hear these things. Here's Sakurai trying to give us something to enjoy and no one can do anything but complain. It hurts me, even though it is kind of fun, to watch Smooth McGroove stream the Japanese version of the game and not be able to understand anything it is trying to tell him. What is the point if you can't understand?
These are things I'd like everyone to think about before they say Nintendo has been making crap for the last couple years or so. Because honestly, the crap Xbox and PlayStation gives to their audience is far inferior to what Nintendo has to offer. They only care about quantity. Nintendo is the only video game company in the modern age that I really feel has any care for quality. So think about this the next time you see that something is leaked. Do you really want to be spoiled? Do you really want that enjoyment taken away from you? Think of Sakurai the next time you see that leak and how much he loves video games, how much he loves making them for us. Think of it. And slowly walk away.
For further solidification of my love for Masahiro Sakurai and why he is one the world's finest people, watch this video. You won't regret it:
Anyone who knows me knows that I can draw a parallel like Leonardo da Vinci. I am GOOD at making analogies. This section is to detail some of the better (and outlandish) of the ones I've come up with for various things.
Disneyland and Six Flags Magic Mountain--Nintendo and Sony
Theme Parks to Video Game manufacturers seems like a huge jump. But Disneyland goes for quality in the art of entertainment. When you go to Disneyland, especially as someone who is older like me, you look at the effort they put in on rides, shows, and literally everything else to make it feel like you are living a dream and you see an amazing experience. They commit to making your experience a magical one. Just read through internet posts about how hard they push their "cast members". They go hard on quality. This is the same thing Nintendo does with their video games. Very few Nintendo games don't have that push to make them qualitative, and while Nintendo is still a company and has to have quantity, they try to make incredible and awesome games for us consumers to play. On the other hand, Six Flags is more of a thriller, built for people who are roller coaster happy. People who like to have their lives put safely in danger. There isn't much substance to the rides at Six Flags. It's more for the thrills than anything else. I feel that this is a lot of what Sony is. Most of the worlds M rated games are on the Playstation, be it Assassin's Creed, GTA, Call of Duty, The Last of Us, whatever. They allow those kinds of thrilling, more adult games on their system. Which is fine, even if I hate on it a lot. Naturally, I prefer Disneyland and Nintendo over Six Flags and Sony any day. I prefer quality in entertainment and good stories over the thrills and more mature nature of the games Sony allows on their systems and the coasters at Six Flags.
Peanut Butter--The Paths to Success (Or Failure)
I made this analogy up in fifteen minutes for an English project that was about failing spectacularly. Generally, it details the three paths the result of a something like a project could take to get to an end of either success, failing spectacularly, and failing completely. Here you go:
The stickiness of peanut butter and how a lot of it sticks in your mouth once you take a bite out of a sandwich is an analogy for how stuck people get trying to succeed. Picture each tiny glob of peanut butter as people and getting it into your stomach is success. A lot of it gets stuck to your mouth for a while, failing to reach that level of success that is your stomach. Eventually, a lot of it learns from its spectacular failure and finds its way down your esophagus and into your stomach, sometimes courtesy of your tongue. But sometimes, it gets stuck in your teeth and your tongue has to work harder to coax it out.
Think of the tongue as a teacher trying to help their students. Some of them get it right away and find their way to the stomach of success. Some of them take a little bit, getting stuck to the mouth but eventually finding their way. Some of them get stuck in the teeth and the tongue has to work harder to get them out, or the dean or counselor or whatever called the toothbrush has to coax them out of the mouth because they refuse to succeed. And by then the party in the stomach is over.
To anyone who does not know... STARLOW IS FEMALE!!!!! THIS IS EXPLICITLY STATED IN MARIO AND LUIGI BOWSER'S INSIDE STORY!!!! I know, I was shocked too when I found out. But I'm pretty sure that Starlow is a she. If you don't believe me, look her up on Mario Wiki. That is all.
My ranking of all of the main series Pokemon games by (feel free to copy and paste this into your profile and state your own opinion):
1. Firered and Leafgreen
2. Heartgold and Soulsilver
3. Black 2 and White 2
6. X and Y
7. Diamond and Pearl
8. Ruby and Sapphire
11. Black and White
Unranked: Red, Blue, Green, Gold, and Silver
The Seven "100" Pokémon (as in their Pokédex numbers are divisible by one hundred):
I was bored. Don't sue me. These seven Pokémon just stick out to me. It's hard to not notice their numbers. It started with Voltorb, just sitting there in that Pokémon Ultimate Handbook (we all remember that useless guide right?) with the big 1-0-0. It just stuck out. I went further to memorize the names and numbers of all seven of them. I was so happy when I found out Sylveon was one of them. Eevee fan right here! :DDD I must be really bored with how I'm ranting now. I keep spelling bored wrong. I'm going to shut up now. Please continue reading my profile.
Random News Relevant to Fanfiction: Pokémon has overtaken Kingdom Hearts in terms of the number of stories in the Games category. This excites me greatly. Good job everyone! Now back to your regularly scheduled profile.
My favorite OPs (Original Pokemon):
Sciber (Psychic/Electric)- This is my favorite one. It is a cubicle Pokemon with psychic and electrical abilities that has been around almost to the beginning of Pokemon themselves.
Artchick (Ice/Flying)- The pre-evolved form of Articuno.
Zapchick (Electric/Flying)- The pre-evolved form of Zapdos.
Moltchick (Fire/Flying)- The pre-evolved form of Moltres.
Rudolfion (Ice/Fighting)- The child of Cobalion and Virizion that shares many of their traits. I might just post the story I wrote about it later on.
Puncheon (Fighting)- The fighting type evolution of Eevee. I am in constant controversy over whether it should be bipedal like when I first drew it, or quadrupedal like all other evolutions of Eevee.
Tenobas (Normal/Psychic or Normal/Fighting)- The male counterpart to Meloetta. Whereas Meloetta sings high, he sings low. They're supposed to be a perfect match, but I can't figure out what he would look like.
My Favorite Pokemon Pairings (All MalexFemale. I don't do Yaoi or Yuri at all):
TyphlosionxFloatzel- I've seen a few drawings of these two together, and I think they make an amazing couple, despite the fact that he is two feet taller than her.
LuxrayxLiepard- A lion and a leopard. It makes sense, and I think they're pretty good together.
GalladexGardevoir- For obvious reasons.
JolteonxGlaceon- I've always liked this one. They're both small Eeveelutions and they are of two of my favorite types.
UmbreonxEspeon- This pairing is simply adorable. Same generation, and total opposites too. Opposites attract!
HoundoomxMightyena- Nobody has written a fanfiction on these two, or not one that I know of. They're both dark dogs, and I've seen them in pictures everywhere. It's perfect fanfiction material.
HoundoomxSylveon- I recently discovered this one and thought it looked really cute.
LucarioxLopunny- I stumbled upon this one a long time ago. I just got drawn into the fandom I guess.
GrowlithexVulpix- This is another popular pairing that I like.
BisharpxGardevoir- Even though they're not in the same egg group, I've always thought of these two as a lady and her knight in shining armor.
DragonairxMilotic- It's not one I usually delve into, but they're both serpentine, and they're both graceful.
SerperiorxMilotic- Another one I don't usually go around, but for the same reasons as the last one, I like it.
MewtwoxLucario- I've always thought it would be interesting to see these two together. Their offspring would be a super powerful Riolu.
CobalionxVirizion- This pairing is really cute if you look at it the right way.
ZekromxReshiram- The whole masculine Zekrom, feminine Reshiram got to me. I wrote Dragons of Amor when I got interested in this pairing.
PansearxChimchar- Nobody has ever thought of these two as a couple as far as I know. They're both little fire monkeys! It's cute!
SawkxMedicham- This was the odd result of me trying to get all of Team Charm boyfriends that were fighting types. Since Medicham didn't have a regular pairing, I gave her Sawk, because I like Sawk.
FlygonxLatias- I haven't seen this one around the net, but I had a pretty good story about these two being together. The only thing is, the Flygon involved was actually a transformed Ash Ketchum. And since I recently decided I don't support Poképhilia, even if the human is in a Pokémon form, I deleted and abandoned it. I still like the pairing though.
My Top Ten favorite Animals:
8. House Cats
7. Peregrine Falcons
My Ten Favorite Video Game-related Villains:
10. Team Rocket (Jessie, James, and Meowth); Pokemon- These guys put the meat in the humor of the Pokemon anime up through season 13. I find them all to be quite inspiring characters. Jessie, though bossy, cares much about her teammates and Pokemon. Meowth learned how to speak because he was deeply in love. James ran away from home because he loved his Growlithe and didn't want to see it parted from him. I think that if they tried, they would make great good guys. I also hate how the Unova series has portrayed them as smart and cunning. I like them when they were stupid better.
9. Vaati; Legend of Zelda- Vaati is that stand up to Bowser kind of character. He likes kidnapping princesses (or in the case of Minish Cap, turning them to stone) to perform his nefarious deeds. So, if you're tired of looking to Bowser when you want a typical kidnap the princess for power situation, look to this guy. He's got the right idea.
8. Darkrai (Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky); Pokemon- Though this guy was totally sick and twisted, you have to admire how well he covered his tracks. I mean, how does one Pokemon find a way to paralyze a planet, pin it on someone else, fail without anyone even knowing he did it, and then prevent himself from being discovered for half of the post-game, all while silently putting the world into an endless nightmare? That's pretty impressive if you ask me, even if it is completely twisted.
7. Pyrrhon; Kid Icarus- It's fun to have a villain every once in a while who is a total nutcase, and yet still knows what they're doing. Pyrrhon is one of those villains. The guy knows practically everything, yet he talks in third person and is really good at playing double agent. Any villain who can do that as well as he does is pretty good.
6. Walhart; Fire Emblem- The conqueror of Valm may just seem like a psychotic powerhouse (well, he is technically), but his motives are pretty interesting. His entire philosophy is based on crushing everything in his way and becoming more and more powerful. In a way, it is like Solomon in the Bible, just a lot more... violent. I feel that Walhart conquers because he wants to know what it feels like to rule all and have everything because of power. Chrom and the Shepherds just stopped him before he could. Solomon had a lot of power, but he experimented with such worldly things, finding that they weren't worth anything once they were had. Walhart just has yet to learn that.
5. Bowser; Mario- You can't have a favorite villains list without Bowser. I mean, he started the long-lasting fad of kidnapping princesses in order to gain power. Even the Legend of Zelda copied him! His notorious plans just wouldn't be complete without the first step; get a hold of Peach. Then he can start his next evil plan.
4. Hades; Kid Icarus- You've gotta love Hades from Kid Icarus Uprising. He is the kind of villain that is able to multitask while being totally evil; he can make himself sound funny, annoying, mean, and charming all at the same time. He also seems to always know just what is able to push his enemies over the edge. Still, he is like most villains when it comes to his position being threatened; no one ever takes his role as the villain of his game unless he says so. The Aurum learned that the hard way. "Like a straw stuck in an orange." :D
3. Wreck-it-Ralph (Wreck-It-Ralph); Fix-It-Felix Jr.- There's always that one villain with an inspiring story. Ralph is one of them. You've got to love a story about a villain who just doesn't want to be bad, and tries to be good, but just can't do anything right. That is a very nice, and sometimes funny, mindset that I like to think in. Bad guys do their job as bad guys, but in their free time, they're all cool with everyone else. I can just imagine Mario, Bowser, and Peach sitting down for a Starbucks coffee and nice little chat. Of course, it would end in a kidnapping; old habits die hard.
2. Fawful (Mario and Luigi RPG series); Mario- Fawful is another one of those nutcase villains. Nintendo outdid themselves when they created him. He is probably the funniest villain ever to be created, with all of his crazy mannerisms and weird speech and stuff, but he is so stinking smart with his planning. Mix brains with a power hungry maniac, and you've got a recipe for an excellent villain, which Fawful definitely is.
1. Ganondorf; Legend of Zelda- Ganondorf has to be one of the most interesting villains in any franchise's history. He has so many different backstories, but they all lead to a man striving for ultimate power through the Triforce and willing to use any means necessary to accomplish his goals. And what's really amazing is that Nintendo made it so that Ganon can't possibly be gotten rid of unless it is wished upon the Triforce. So you have a foolproof villain right there. On top of that, he's the embodiment of evil. He's even more corrupt than some villains I've seen in Fire Emblem. And so, Ganon is the highest on my list of favorite villains, mostly because he knows how to show off his evil when he wants to, where he wants to, and how he wants to (Unfortunately, it's a bit hard when a pink puffball is beating the crap out of you in a certain fanfiction author's one-shot :D).
My top ten OCs that I have created (May contain spoilers and characters from stories you have never heard of):
10. Tanya (The Mage of Thunder)- I did like some things about the Mage of Thunder. Perhaps one of my favorites was this girl right here. She was just a really good character in my opinion. I knew her the best out of all of the other characters that I put in the story. And to think she was spontaneously created around chapter 15...
9. Tamashi Densetsu (Tamashi Densetsu: The Soul of a Legend)- A male Lucario running from the forces of the legendary Arceus. Tamashi is a character whom I still haven't fully developed: this I will say about him: Think about a Mega Lucario's power. Now multiply it by about a thousand. That's how powerful Tamashi is due to Mewtwo being his father. I love it.
8. Zachariah (Legend of Zelda: Heroes' Brotherhood)- Zachariah is Link's older brother in Heroes' Brotherhood. He is on my favorites list because he is an archer and plays a very important and interesting role in the story. (MAJOR SPOILER ALERT! EVERYONE SCROLL DOWN TO NUMBER 7!!!) He also gets married halfway through the fic, offscreen. That's the first time I've ever planned that for a story.
7. Orielle (Fire Emblem: The Usurper King)- Orielle was the name of my second avatar in Fire Emblem: Awakening. This Orielle was modeled after that one. I like her because she is independent, powerful, and a tactical genius, not to mention that she has one of the best backstories I've ever written for a character. It is very Fire Emblem-like. I won't say anything about it though, because I'm secretive like that.
6. Kayla Koopa (Mario and Luigi: Magic of Mirrors)- Kayla is a special case among my OCs. She has but one skill, and that hasn't been revealed yet in the story. Other than that, she is just your average reporter/journalist. This rarity (because most of my OCs have some sort of special power) makes her one of my favorite characters; she is also really fun to write.
5. Brent (Free Runners: Brent)- Brent is up here because he had the best parent and child relationship with his daughter that I have ever written, even if it was shortly developed. I loved writing him as a father. He also defied canon (with my help). I love having him in a family with Maudie and Banja.
4. Rachel Prower (Unnamed Fanfiction)- I change my mind a lot. This character was a result of that. Originally, I had Rachel planned as Tails's daughter in the future. I decided then that it would be a lot more interesting if she was his younger sister. The reason she is one of my favorites is because she is the kind of character who is afraid of her own power. I like those kinds of characters.
3. Kendall T. Shellton (Mario and Luigi: Magic of Mirrors)- Kendall is like Indiana Jones, but he isn't old, and he is a Koopa. His special powers and awesome fighting skills, not to mention his prowess as a police officer and his wisdom, make him one of my most diverse OCs and also one of my favorites to write. He is perhaps the most serious character in this story, which is a tip of the hat to my usual serious writing style.
2. Winter the Echidna (Sonic the Hedgehog: A New Future)- Winter has bounced from fanfiction to fanfiction, every time I came up with a new idea about what should happen to the Sonic gang in the future. She isn't even the child of existing Sonic characters: she is the child of my own OCs, Avon and Natalie from the Chaos Events. The reason I like her so much is because she has powerful ice abilities. She has also been the girlfriend of Sonic's eldest son for the last few fanfictions I've put her in.
1. Zephynn (Mystery of the Somewhat Staff)- Zephynn is at the top of this list because he reminds me of me. He has wind powers, wields a sword, and is not willing to get into any sort of romantic relationship. I like wind powers and swords, and I do not pursue the dating life. Zephynn is just a cool guy. He's so close to my heart as a character that I gave him his own OC-centric story. So yeah. Zephynn is my favorite.
"Hello Dave. I am going to kill you. Yes, yes, right here in this dismal bathroom."- Horvath, the Sorcerer's Apprentice
"They're good friends. I'm sure they'll agree to help if I ask (you mumbling creep)."- Sothe, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
"It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt; then it's hilarious."- anonymous
"Few things in life would give me greater satisfaction than to knock you on your rear... but one of us has to be the adult here, and it's obviously not going to be you."- Inigo to Owain, Fire Emblem: Awakening
"Froggy, where are you?" Big the Cat, Sonic Adventure
"TWINKIE!!!!!"- Trebob, the Random Adventures of Trebob, the Psychokinetic Kid
"I have an Army." "We have a Hulk."- very short banter between Loki and Tony Stark, Avengers
"We ain't found -beep-."- Random Spaceball, Spaceballs
"I don't got no problem pimp slappin' da shiznit out of Andy Warhol!"- Agent J, Men in Black 3
"I have chortles!!"- Fawful, Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
"Now can you two please kiss and make up or something like that? I really don't know if I can handle you guys fighting like this."- Zephynn, Mystery of the Somewhat Staff
"My mom had a bomb factory?"- Vinnia, Mystery of the Somewhat Staff
"Before you die, there something you should know something about us Lone Starr." "What?" "I am your father's, brother's, nephew's, cousin's former roommate." "And what does that make us?" "Absolutely nothing."- Dark Helmet and Lone Starr, Spaceballs
"I am the ultimate life form!"- Shadow the Hedgehog
"Join the dark side; we have cookies."- Star Wars parody shirt
"Floor ice cream gives you health!"- Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising
"Awake wench?" "I hate you too." "Get much sleep?" "I won't grace that question with an answer."- Conversation between Dark Pit and Aria, The Dark Triad
"I am now a level infinity-epic-super-god-plus! Ultimate power is now Pyrrhon's!"- Pyrrhon, Kid Icarus Uprising
"It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"- multiple sources
"Dude, surfing is like a conversation with the ocean. Yeah, it's a one way conversation: It's the ocean saying to me, 'I'm going to kill you.' You wanna know what surfing feels like? Go through a car wash and have someone hit you with an ironing board at the end."- Tim Hawkins
"There's only one God, ma'am, and I'm pretty sure He doesn't dress like that."- Captain America, The Avengers
"Jeez Hazel, tell your horse to watch his language." "What did he say?" "With the cussing removed? He said he can get us to the top."- Percy and Hazel about Arion, The Son of Neptune
"The Beyond? Is that what you call Colorado?"- Narkrin, Exiles of the Beyond
"(omitted name), what can you tell us about Ben Franklin?" "Well, I don't know much, but I know he was the president."- Conversation between the teacher and a student in my Junior AP English Language class
"A bad day does not constitute an existence of badness."- My good friend Game777Guy
"Thrown into a life threatening arena with 22 people out to kill her and an entire government against her while her family starves and she watches her friends die. DOESN'T SWEAR ONCE!"- Hunger Games meme, referring to Katniss
"Hands up fool! I've got a .44 magnum banana!"- Another one by my good friend Game777Guy
"If I see Pachelbel in Hell, I'm going to slap him."- the cellist who sits next to me in orchestra. Reason being if you are a cellist playing the actual Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D, you play the same eight notes over and over again for an insane number of measures. I've done it and it sucks. And no, I don't know if she meant it literally.
"Honestly, I hate working here; they're so weird."- Random terrorist agent, Iron Man 3
"Will I be okay?" "No, you're in a relationship with me. You'll never be okay."- Pepper Potts and Tony Stark, Iron Man 3
"I can't do it again... well, not unless you have another Kaiju brain lying around... do you?"- Newton, Pacific Rim
"One, don't you ever touch me again. Two, don't you ever touch me again."- the Marshall, Pacific Rim
"Now we've got two options! We either sit here and do nothing or take these flare guns and do something really stupid!"- Marshall Hercules Hanson, Pacific Rim
"Wait, I think this guy's dead, but let's check for a pulse." *shoots the Kaiju multiple times* "No pulse."- Raleigh, Pacific Rim
"You know that saying that there are no bad questions? Well there are, and this is one of them. WE ARE NOT THERE YET!"- Viridi, Chapter 19, Kid Icarus Uprising
"We may not have the best dental plan, but justice in on our side!" "Now it's our turn to bring the thunder!" "I said lightning. Sheesh! Get it right!"- Palutena, Pit, and Viridi, Chapter 14, Kid Icarus Uprising
"If you betray him, I will..." "What, kill me? Evidently there will be a line."- Volstagg and Loki, Thor: The Dark World
"Hey Señor, are you doing the ugly Christmas Sweater contest?" *My Spanish teacher looks down at his sweater in confusion*- Funny thing that a girl in my Spanish class said
"Those odds sound ridiculously unfair to me. Sucks to be you guys."- Dark Pit, Mystery of the Somewhat Staff/Dark Triad
"Your face."- The excuse I use when I don't want to answer a question
"Icchan go boom!!!"- Icchan, Angelic Layer
"You deserved better from me than one sword and a world of troubles."- Chrom, Fire Emblem: Awakening
"Sometimes I wonder if clouds look down on us and say, 'Hey, that one looks like an idiot.'"- My Dad's junior high history teacher
"One of the purposes of a history class is to tell you about all of the crappy things that you missed in the last few millennia."- Me
"When I said get over your fear of weapons, I didn't mean charge into battle in order to save me. But you did good. I don't know what happened after you got hurt, but you did good. Hey Pit, did you screw him over for me?"- Vinnia, Mystery of the Somewhat Staff
"I will punch you through this phone." "I've tried it; it doesn't work." "I have an iPhone." "I don't; your fist will never make it through my end."- Game777Guy and me talking on the phone
"FIGHTING! EMOTION! MIGRAINES!"- What I called chapter 13 of Mario and Luigi: Magic of Mirrors when I uploaded it to the Doc Manager on Fanfiction
"Can I borrow your car?" "NO!" *He proceeds to borrow the car*- My friend and his dad
"Then, if 'it' is bound to come, you are bound to tell me."- Oedipus, Oedipus Rex
"Knowing exactly where you are going is far less exciting than the adventure of getting lost."- Me
"Get rekt. Save the animals."- Anonymous $10,000 donor to AGDQ 2015
"See? I told you we would meet again."- Impa, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?"- Joshua Computer System, War Games
My Top Ten Pokémon movies:
10. Arceus and the Jewel of Life (#12)- Until this one, the Sinnoh trilogy was a mystery to me. But it really tied up all of the loose ends of the story. The producers did a really good job of doing that. The variety of Pokémon used in this movie, such as Heatran and the three Johto starters, really amazed me, and it looked great in terms of animation.
9. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew (#8)- This one had a lot of emotional value, and it formed some awesome ideas to work with for fanfiction (i.e. Ash's aura abilities and a medieval past). Something I saw for this one made me think that Lucario was a water type at first.
8. Pokémon: Genesect and the Legend Awakened (#16)- I was honestly surprised at the quality this movie has. After seeing the other two Unova series' movies, I didn't have very high hopes for this one. But after seeing it, I realize that it had a very decent, though blatantly cliché, story. It also rewrote Mewtwo's backstory in a way that didn't ruin Mewtwo. And should I mention that Mewtwo was an incredibly strong character? And that the animations for this movie were FREAKING AWESOME!!? And that it utilized numerous anonymous (by which I mean Pokémon with their only purpose as to fill in for the movie) Pokémon in an effective manner? Feraligatr, Persian, Houndoom, Sableye... Yeah. I would recommend this movie. The only downside to it is that Iris and Cilan are in it. And you should know this about me: I don't like them. I could hyperbolize this as I did in the Random Facts about Me section down there, but I'm not going to here.
7. Zoroark: Master of Illusions (#13)- This one had really good quality in its animation. It was beautiful to watch every attack fly across the screen, from Zoroark's Night Daze to Shuppet's Foresight. And it has a fairly good story to back that up.
6. Pokémon the First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back (#1)- Of course this one would be on here. This had quality in terms of story and emotion. I remember watching this for the first time on the edge of my seat. It had me going with the awesome story for the whole movie. And the emotional senses just tingle, especially towards the end. You might cry the first time you see this movie.
5. Giratina and the Sky Warrior (#11)- The second movie in the Sinnoh trilogy was very well made in the sense of its appearance and presentation. Every moment in the distortion world was to be enjoyed. My personal favorite scene was the train scene. Shaymin really sold the show for this one.
4. Spell of the Unown (#3)- What I really liked about this movie was the concepts it introduced. A dream world, created by the imagination of one little girl, and governed by an Entei. That's some pretty awesome stuff.
3. Pokémon the Movie 2000: The Power of One (#2)- This movie was just epic in itself. It was really Pokémon's take on an epic quest. I really liked how the story slowly built up, revealing details about it a little at a time. Ash really did well as a hero in this one; can't say so much about the villain. Lawrence III can't match what some other villains have done in the Pokémon series.
2. Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea (#9)- The reason this is so high up on my list is because of the amazing character development and story. I loved the relationship that was built between Manaphy and May and furthermore how far the story was taken from its origin to its finish. It had some awesome music as well.
1. Pokémon Heroes: Latios and Latias (#5)- This one hit home for me. The impeccable combination of excellent setting, perfect villains, awesome story, and emotional value just amazes me. By far my favorite Pokémon movie out of all of the current sixteen. And remember when I said you might cry in the first Pokémon movie? I'm sixteen and I cry almost every time I see this one.
The ones that didn't make the above list and why:
Pokémon 4ever- Celebi: Voice of the Forest (#4)- The reason this one didn't make the list is mostly because I spoiled it for myself before I had seen it. Thus it wasn't as fun to watch. It felt kind of short too. Or was it dragged out for too long? I don't know. It just didn't best some of the other movies I've seen.
Jirachi: Wishmaker (#6)- I actually liked this one, but I really felt like the pilot Pokémon, Jirachi, for the movie just didn't have enough prominence in the movie. It only demonstrated is wish granting ability once. Seriously? Max did a great job being the head character, but Jirachi really could have done better.
Destiny Deoxys (#7)- I liked this one as well, mostly because of its setting. It had a really good plot and the legendary Pokémon were present and powerful as they should be, but I really feel like this one could have done better. I feel like it was the middle, the high point, of the bridge between the older movies and the newer movies.
Pokémon Black: the Movie and Pokémon White: the Movie (#14)- Honestly, I didn't like the Unova series of the anime at all. Sure, an earthquake and tsunami totally changed its course, so it might not be fair that I say this, but the characters for the anime weren't the best. It was clearly shown in this movie the down point of Pokémon movies. I think it went way too over the top in making Ash trying to save the world. The villain and supporting cast didn't really impress me. And honestly, this should have just been one movie. It just doesn't work to make a dual Pokémon movie thing go on. Once you've seen one, you've pretty much seen the other.
Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice (#15)- Even the title tells you that this movie should have just been a few anime episodes. This one went way over the top with using the legendary Pokémon, so much that the movie probably could have gone on without the heroes. I really felt like Ash and co. were dead weight in this one. It was really short to me. Most of the movie is just running away from Cryogonal. And again, this could have been turned into two anime episodes or maybe even three and the anime could have just moved along. This should not have been made into a movie.
The Rise of Darkrai (#10)- It was good, but it got seriously usurped by Genesect and the Legend Awakened.
Diancie and the Coccoon of Destruction (#17)- This movie was SO afraid to take risks. There was so much potential for some of the characters that just wasn't explored. Especially the villains. God, I just wanted to strangle whoever wrote the script for not creating a background for Marilyn and Riot. At least a thirty second flashback! They could have been so much better explained. And none of Ash's friends really did anything.
The Top 10 Bossest Pokémon I've ever raised (basically a list of my most epic):
10. Salamence; Pokémon Emerald/Sapphire- This one is on here because I ran out of ideas. I still think this Pokémon is pretty cool. I found out that Salamence could have Hydro Pump, so I looked up how and it was by egg move. So I got ahold of a Horsea, got it to know Hydro Pump and bred it with a Bagon. Instant Hydro Pump Salamence evolution line. That said, I don't use it all that much, but whatever.
9. Xatu; Pokémon Firered- I can't remember if I gave this one a nickname or not... oh well. This was my second fully EV trained Pokémon in Firered. I remember its first level up. It gained plus 30 or something like that in one stat. I flipped. It is now among my level 100s. It isn't very useful, but I think it's pretty cool.
8. Raikou; Pokémon Soulsilver- This was the shiny Raikou from the Gamestop event, and the first Pokémon I got ever from any such event. My gosh I loved this thing. I used to use it all the freaking time in Soulsilver. It was with me everywhere I went. I don't quite remember what happened to it... I think it might be on my something version. I don't know. But it was a really awesome Pokémon.
7. Chime (Espeon); Pokémon Firered- By far the Pokémon holding the record for the hugest legitimate level-up span in under a day in all of my Pokémon games. I hatched her as an Eevee, looking to get an Espeon right from the start. I did that within an hour. Then I traded her back to Firered and trained the heck out of her. She went up seventy levels in less than twenty-four hours. And that hard work paid off. She is a freaking epic Espeon.
6. Friend (Charizard); Pokémon Firered- The head of the four Pokémon team of Saphira the Dragonite, Kappa the Golduck, Tron the Magneton, and Friend the Charizard, Friend is one of my most cherished Pokémon ever. He was among my first few level 100s. I don't even know if he has ever fainted. He and his team destroyed the Kanto Elite Four several times. So yeah. He's on here.
5. Prince (Nidoking); Pokémon Firered- Prince makes this list simply because he was the most epic thing in existence in his time. Originally, he was part of a randomizer Nuzlocke challenge, however, once I realized that it was going to take forever to get my whole team together, and that Prince was going to be severely overleveled by then anyways, I decided to make it a solo run instead. He was freaking level sixty by the time I got to the fourth gym. By the time I finally quit the run to give the game to my cousin to play so that he could experience a Gameboy Pokémon (which were the best), he was something around level seventy-two. I don't think I had beaten the sixth gym yet. He still exists in all of his epicness. He truly is a prince beyond measure, except by those that come after him on this list.
4. Fearow; Pokémon Leafgreen- Yes, a Fearow is making this list. Why? I took on the entire game of Leafgreen using this Pokémon as my starter and made it all the way to the Elite Four, where I subsequently never beat them on this game file. But I had a very strong connection with this Fearow. With its help (I don't remember if it was male or female), I made it to the Elite Four, as aforementioned, and I captured two of three of the legendary birds. It was the first ever game file where I took on the whole game without a starter. And I almost succeeded. By far one of my favorites that I have raised.
3. Delphox; Pokémon X- When I started out on Pokémon X, I didn't think I would ever get any of my Pokémon overleveled to their teammates because of the Exp. Share's cheapness. Lo and behold, once I had beaten the Elite Four once (on my first try), Delphox slowly became able to crush all of the Elite Four and the Champion single-handedly. Yes, even Seibold, who was a pain in the you-know-what the first time around because I had no Grass or Electric types. As you can imagine, he got to level 100 quite quickly. Still I am using him to level up and evolve Pokémon for the Pokédex. He's beaten the elite alone once or twice and several times with minimal help. Awesomeness.
2. Blaziken; Pokémon Sapphire- This guy was my second starter ever. With him and very few teammates (by which I mean Kyogre), I managed to make it all the way to the Elite Four and crush them for the first time. Subsequently, I beat the Elite Four using him for a majority of the five battles... 30 times. Then I finally got him over to my Diamond version, where he now resides peacefully.
1. Serenity (Lucario); Pokémon White 2- Why is my Lucario named Serenity number one? First of all, looking at my team for this game in a reality sense, she had to put up with six guys probably cracking dirty jokes around her all the time. She outleveled every single one of her teammates. She made it to level 100 effortlessly. And she got me to the bottom of White Treehollow almost singlehandedly. She now resides on my Pokémon X version in retirement. Most boss female Pokémon ever.
Top Ten Hardest Levels in Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
10. Lost Colony- I hated the fact that this entire stage was in the dark the whole way through and that you had to kill enemies to light it up. So what do I do when there aren't any enemies around?
9. Security Hall- Five minutes. FIVE FREAKING MINUTES!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS ROUGE!!?? This stage killed me so many times when I first went through it. I hate that upper room... I hate it!
8. Sky Rail- I enjoyed this stage a lot, it's just that I fell off so many times, and every time I go through the first mission for the first time on a file, I usually get a D rank. Sky rails suck sometimes. This stage is like a mini Final Rush.
7. Eternal Engine- This stage beat me up a lot as I went through it. Especially with the blue blob robots that wouldn't come out until you got close enough.
6. Crazy Gadget- That last room... it killed me so many times...
5. Death Chamber- I hate this stage... This one comes really close to Mad Space in terms of immensity, which is saying a lot considering that it's indoors. The fact that half the stage is behind strange paintings that you have to warp through doesn't help much.
4. Mad Space- I divided each and every one of Knuckles's and Rouge's stages into sections. This one had sixteen plus, the highest of any other. Personally, I didn't think this one was all that difficult; it was just plain enormous, which made it really difficult to get A ranks.
3. Cannon's Core- Of course the last level of the game would be in the top ten. Five different sections. The hardest one for me is definitely Eggman's. If you've got Knuckles's Air Necklace, the fourth part is easy.
2. Final Chase- You're hanging over open space for most of the level and there are grind rails everywhere. And big gravity spinner thingies. And blue blobs. I HATE THIS LEVEL!!!!
1. Final Rush- So... many... grind rails... so... many... paths... to take... so... many... opportunities... to fall... off... 'Nuff said...
Five foods I absolutely hate (I have tasted each and every one of these):
5. Sourdough Bread- It's too sour for me. I very much prefer white.
4. McDonald's anything- It's generic, but I saw Super Size Me. 'Nuff said.
3. Beans- I was scarred for life by the "Beans, Beans" rhyme. Even though I'm like sixteen now I won't eat beans anymore.
2. Pop Tarts- The person who came up with this atrocious idea needs to die. I used to eat these for breakfast on camping trips. I got totally sick of them, and now I can hardly stand to be in the presence of one.
1. Mustard- Okay, so it's a condiment, but I still find it to be appalling. I hate the taste of mustard. It makes me shudder just to think about it. There's just something about it that my taste buds absolutely despise.
My Top Ten Favorite Video Games (Music-wise.):
10. Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones- This game had the best music I'd ever heard in a game produced for the Gameboy Advance. I was impressed by the tracks.
9. Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks- While the game itself was really easy, the overworld theme from this game was astounding. Definitely one of its highlights.
8. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening- It's got Tal Tal Heights and the Ballad of the Wind Fish. Awesome.
7. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn- I really liked how in this game, each army had its own theme for its own turn. Not to mention the Black Knight's theme, which is like epic strolling down the red carpet.
6. Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness- This game had a lot of great tracks. The Colosseum battles sounded amazing, and it has the champion theme from Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald for two player vs. mode. And Vander's theme, which is one of the greatest compositions in Pokemon!
5. Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum- Some of the best themes I've ever heard in Pokemon come from these games. My all time favorite is the battle against Cynthia, which I could listen to for hours on end without stopping. I also liked the piano compositions of certain themes, especially Professor Rowan's lab. That was awesome. And of course, you have the battles against Dialga and Palkia, not to mention Cyrus's battle theme.
4. Pokemon Black, White, and their sequels- The thing I loved about this game is the fact that you could manipulate the music in certain areas at certain times. My two favorites are Accumula Town's theme with the drums and piano added in. It's so upbeat and cheerful. And you can't deny how awesome the Village Bridge theme is when all four guys have it going. And there's also Driftveil City's theme, which will never get old. You've also got to notice in these four games that none of the themes for the cities are the same. They are all unique, unlike in past games where some cities would have the same music as others. Same goes for most of the Routes too.
3. Super Smash Bros Brawl- This game was a melting pot of awesome music. There were so many different arrangements for some of the most epic songs. And it had a sound test to listen to everything. Not to mention it had an awesome main theme.
2. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess- There were so many great songs in this game. The Hyrule Field theme, Midna's Lament, Hyrule Field at night... So many awesome themes, mostly on Hyrule Field.
1. Super Mario Galaxy and Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker- Yes, it's a tie for first. I couldn't bear to not have one or the other not be on the list. Super Mario Galaxy just blew me away with the music. One of my favorite themes is the Space Junk Galaxy theme, because it's so peaceful and moving. Then there's the Gusty Garden theme, which is high on my favorites list. And the Flying Star theme. And the theme played while Mario is running to Bowser's Castle in the end. And the final battle theme, which was completely epic. Then there's Wind Waker. That game had so many great tracks; the Great Sea theme, Dragon Roost Island, Windfall, the Molgera Battle theme... the list goes on. It was an awesome game for so early in the Gamecube's life.
My Top Ten Favorite Video Games of All Time:
10. Kirby Squeak Squad- It may seem odd that I pick this particular Kirby game out of all of the ones that exist. It's practically the same as most other Kirby games. But this one is different in that, not only do I like how it plays, but I also like the Squeak Squad as a set of villains. Especially Daroach. They were designed amazingly and I just love how the entire story got kickstarted by them stealing cake. Granted, virtually every Kirby game starts because Kirby is unable to eat something and wants to be able to eat it, but I could care less. This game was also very well optimized and simple so that completing the game 100% was fairly easy to follow.
9. Super Mario Bros 3- One of the first NES games I ever played. This game was probably the most creative 2D platformer I've ever put my hands on. I've played three versions of it; the original NES cartridge, Super Mario Advance 4, and the virtual console version. It reigns as my favorite Mario 2D platformer. I loved the power-ups in this game. You should have seen my face when I found out I could turn into a frog. And a Hammer Bro. This is another game I've 100%-ed. So much creativity went into this game, the music is great, and I loved each and every world as it came and went. Definitely deserves a spot on this list.
8. Spyro: Attack of the Rhynocs- Besides the fact that I've been speedrunning this game for a short time, this game was a huge part of my Gameboy Advance SP experience. Even to this day it holds up as a wonderfully entertaining game with many, many clever mechanics, a fun, childish story, great music, and a great look. But my childhood attachment to this game is great. I remember failing hard at every one of the Agent 9 missions to the point of not ever wanting to play them. I remember the excitement I felt after I got the heart of Rabbit Habitat, the first quest-based heart I ever completed in the game. I remember falling in love with each and every area of the game and wondering what the game would do next. I have so much love for this game. It's a wonderful experience to this day. I beat the game 100% in four hours last night and my love for the game was reaffirmed. It's amazing.
7. Kirby Air Ride- I can't have a favorite games list without at least one game by Sakurai on it. Kirby Air Ride was one of the first games I played on the Gamecube. To this day, I haven't gotten tired of it. I only wish I still had a working copy. City Trial was the most genius thing I've ever seen in my life. And now that I'm older, I can look back and appreciate it even more. I remember racing around with my brothers at high speed on those stars. I remember each and every mini-game that took place after City Trial. I remember playing "Capture the Star" in Free Run mode. I have so many fond memories of this game.
6. Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness- I wish I could see another Pokemon game built like this one. It's a great RPG in a Pokemon style. The starter Pokemon is my favorite Pokemon ever, Eevee. You had pretty much free motion around the map. The bad guys were actually kinda evil. And I like how it limited the Pokemon you could capture and use in the game. It makes for good RPG planning. That and I have childhood attachment to this game. I personally think it's one of the best Pokemon games out there.
5. Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story- This is my favorite game in its series. I love Fawful. He is the best villain ever. And Midbus is one of my favorite sidekicks. I love the offbeat humor in this game too. And how insane it is. And all of the special attacks. And playing as Bowser. I love this game. There's really not much else to it.
4. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky- When a game makes you cry every time you play it, you know it's good. And this game is a GOOD game. It's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon with one of the most heartwarming and yet dark stories in the history of video games. There's so much that goes into the characters in this game that I love them all. And it has the longest post-game ever. Granted, I think that part is a little less personal than the main story, but I love the main story that I can forgive it. I love this game just as much as all of the other ones on this list. It is extremely close to my heart.
3. Kid Icarus Uprising- You didn't think I was only going to include one game by my favorite game developer of all time did you? Coming in at the number 3 spot is another game by Sakurai. OMG he outdid himself with this one. There was so much creativity put into this game. From weapon choice, to music, to level design, to fair hard difficulty, this game beats out a lot of other games for this spot. One of the biggest reasons I love this game is that it was practically created from nothing. Kid Icarus had two games before it. And Sakurai pulled this out of nowhere. A game with amazing humor, great characters, awesome weapons and a great online mode... this game has it all. And I love it.
2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask- Here we go. When I first played this game on the Wii Virtual Console, I hated it because it was so hard for me. Then I went back and beat the game after I gave up on it for a while. I left it again after I beat it because I was really frustrated with it. But looking back, I found that I had fallen in love with Termina through doing all of the sidequests and beating the game. And the more I thought about it, the more I loved it. The world and its people had all found a place in my heart. I love how this game draws me in with each and every sidequest, no matter how shallow it is. I love how on the night of the third day when that music starts playing, you just feel that sense of impending doom. I love how you get to see all of these characters make that decision to leave or stay and why. For a game that was created in just under a year, it has so much depth. No character was forgotten. No character was a throwaway. They were all there for a reason. So when I cleared Majora's Mask 3D 100% in just under forty-eight hours, I felt like I had fallen in love all over again. It is a beautiful Zelda game, eclipsing Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and all of the rest so easily in my eyes. There is so much to love in this game. I can't even say how much I love it.
1. Super Mario Galaxy- And yet Majora's Mask is not my favorite video game of all time. This is. This was one of the first games I played on the Wii. And I fell in love with this game too. This game was one of the last games to take over my childhood. I was in fourth or fifth grade when it came out. It was such a beautiful game when it came out and it has aged well. From the Good Egg Galaxy all the way to the 242nd and final star of the game, I loved it and still love it from beginning to end. The worlds were beautiful. The missions were creative. It was friendly. It had fun characters. It had a deep underlying story. It had everything a child could ever want to see in a video game. It holds a special place in my heart. What else can I say? This game is pretty much perfect in my eyes.
My Mario Kart Wii Records:
Most Spiny Shells directed at me in one race: 4, GCN Waluigi Stadium, 100cc Banana Cup
Longest distance between me and second place: 42 seconds, GCN DK Mountain, 100cc Lightning Cup
Longest streak of Red Shells directed at me: 4, GCN DK Mountain
More than half of the time that I am in first place, I seem to have a Spiny Shell, Red Shell, and Lightning directed at me in some order simultaneously.
Best Bike: Bullet Bike
Best Kart: Wild Wing
Course I am Best at: N64 Bowser's Castle
Course I am Worst at: N64 DK's Jungle Parkway
Number of Triple Star Rankings Attained: 13
Favorite Character: Toad
Games I have completed in their Entirety:
Super Mario Bros. 3
Pokepark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Spyro: Attack of the Rhynocs
Kirby Squeak Squad
And now a few random fun facts about me:
I live somewhere within the general vicinity of the United States of America.
I am one quarter Asian (South Korean to be exact).
I am a Christian (if that wasn't obvious enough already).
I am a huge Pokemon fan (if that wasn't obvious enough already).
I am both near-sighted and colorblind (colorblind does not mean you can't see color BTW).
Aside from all of the Nintendo games I play, I like to play games from PopCap (Peggle, Plants vs. Zombies, etc.).
I strongly dislike blatant cursing (I can tolerate it for a little bit, but if it gets out of hand, I must leave).
I am among the group of people who believe that Sheik and Zelda are the same person and therefore, that Sheik is female.
I've had at least twenty or more story ideas that have died within my head.
I like making maps of my stories; like, actual maps of places within them. They're not very good, but I make them.
In order, my three favorite Zelda games would go: Majora's Mask, Link's Awakening, Wind Waker
I dislike reading Super Smash Brothers Fanfiction for the sole reason that I can't stand to look at those stories with NessxLucas and MarthxIke Yaoi. It's hard for me to stay on the page because of that.
According to many people that I know, my eyes are beautiful (I suppose that's a trade-off), and my singing voice is astounding (but I can't dance for the life of myself).
I support BowserxPeach, but only, and I say this with special emphasis, only, if it takes place in the Paper Mario world.
I find the Mario Mole stories to be quite intriguing, but they have to be written pretty well.
I find the author Azurixx to be one of the best writers ever in the history of Fanfiction (Go read his Mario and Sonic crossover if you haven't already; it is astoundingly well-written).
I am terrible at writing crossovers (and the funny thing is, that's what I started fanfiction on).
I've come up with three additional timelines to the original three timelines that have encompassed The Legend of Zelda since its beginning. I call them Fear, in which Link does not become the Hero of Time and the Triforce of Courage is lost, Darkness, in which Link is never born and Ganon simply takes over, and Peace, in which all three of the Triforce bearers died at the final battle in Ocarina.
If you asked me to name every OC I've ever come up with, I wouldn't be able to do it; I've come up with too many.
I lack understanding of the name of the Monkey Ball series since every one of the main characters is an ape.
I also lack understanding as to why there is no category for that series on this site.
I have played only five games that involve Spyro (Dawn of the Dragon, Attack of the Rhynocs, Crash Nitro Kart, Crash Purple; Ripto's Rampage, Spyro Orange; Cortex Conspiracy). Out of those, only the first two were even worth playing.
On that note, I lack knowledge of who created Spyro.
The two existing cross-species pairings I support in the Sonic the Hedgehog series are BlazexSilver and AmyxMyOC. That's it.
You could call me a bi-polar Shakespeare person; one time period I'll be in love with his plays, and another I won't even give them a second thought (and I don't care what other people think, Romeo and Juliet was freaking awesome!).
If you gave me a day to be anywhere in the world, I'd say Japan (Tokyo to be exact) or South Korea.
I am one of those people who thinks that whoever created Crash Bandicoot and Spyro needs to bring them back.
I am overobsessed with lemons (the food kind, not the story. The stories are just... -shudders in discomfort-).
I absolutely, positively LOVE, with capital letters, LOVE Wicked (as in the musical).
You ask what my favorite drink is? I say water.
I don't know how to play football (to avoid confusion among people who do not live in America, I speak of the American sport we call football), and I certainly don't wish to learn how.
I cannot stand improper grammar (in the English language of course. If it's in any other language, I won't be able to tell).
Almost all of my closest friends have had names that start with a 'J.'
I secretly will watch anything that's on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel except for adult swim stuff and some of the crazier anime shows.
Tennis is my favorite sport to play. To watch would be baseball.
I have two brothers and no sisters (and I'm the oldest. Thumbs up for older siblings! :D)
My passion lies in music and video games (that honor used to lie in academics).
I have come up with quite a few Pokemon pairings (like, actual Pokemon pairings, not human ones), that only I have thought of apparently, such as Sawk and Medicham (I have no clue where that came from) and Pansear and Chimchar. Names for them? I hate shipping names, especially the ones in which the two character's names are fused together to form one name. I prefer to just put an x between their names.
I lack understanding as to why nobody on this site has written a HoundoomxMightyena romance fic. I plan on doing it later on if nobody else does.
My favorite handheld is the 3DS and my favorite console is the Gamecube (Nintendo forever!).
I almost cried at the end of Toy Story 3. That movie was so freaking awesome!
I'm a wannabe Tae Kwon Do Master, but I can't take classes because my schedule is too full.
I like conversing, but not if I have to start the conversation. So please, by all means, PM me if you'd like to chat about something.
I strongly dislike violence, and as such, I couldn't finish the Hunger Games series; I quit in the middle of Catching Fire.
My favorite weapon in Kid Icarus: Uprising is the Laser Staff.
In all honesty, I get dizzy when a story I'm reading gets updated multiple times in one day. I'm not saying that's bad, I'm just saying it gives me a head rush.
I have just recently discovered that Ralts and its evolutions are not in the human-like egg group! Can anyone else not believe that?!
I honestly dislike every human pairing in the Pokemon series except for Red and Yellow, and Wallace and Winona both of which are manga pairings. I like pairing Pokemon better.
I play the cello.
You are more likely to find me listening to classical music, music from musicals, or Christian worship music rather than that disgusting crap they call pop music these days. It just doesn't appeal to me what people are singing these days.
I like speaking in a British accent.
At this moment, Twenty hours and forty eight minutes, December 3rd, 2012, I am listening to Mozart's Eine Kleine Nachtmusik and typing this fact about me.
I have seen all eight episodes of Super Mario Bros Z (which is probably the most epic flash series on the internet. Go see it.). After you have seen it, you are going to wish the guy who made it continued it.
I can be inspired to write from the most random things, and those ideas get manipulated so much throughout trying to write about them that sometimes by the time it comes out on Fanfiction, it is somewhat irrelevant to what inspired it. As an example, I'll use a story I have plotted out, sprouted from a dream I had about stealing Epona from an elementary school, that is about Link going to the Lon Lon Ranch to live there rather than becoming the Hero of Time. Now tell me those two things are not at least somewhat irrelevant.
I drew a parallel between Romani from Majora's Mask and Merida from Brave: they both have red hair and they're both archery lovers.
I can officially say that I've had surgery; oral surgery to be exact.
I have only ever read and hated one book series of my life, and that book series is the Hunger Games. It proposes an interesting story, but all of the death that happens... it just doesn't sit well with me. Then again, I stopped reading the 39 Clues series after the third book of the second series for similar reasons.
I take voice lessons.
I have participated in two school musicals and one school play.
My favorite foods are steak, pancakes, and pepperoni pizza.
I am a Christian, and proud of it. :D
I am currently a senior in high school.
I do not understand the problem some people have with OCs.
I can officially say that I've left my home country (The U.S. of A.) and reentered it.
I am a person who believes that Pokemon XD and Colloseum need to be either remade or relived. Either make a remake for one or the other for Wii U, or make a Pokemon game with full 3D capabilities, including free motion around a map. And with X and Y, my dream has come true. ,D
I am against gun control, not because I like guns (because I don't), but because I'm quite convinced that it will never work.
With all of these pairings such as Chessshipping and Checkmate Shipping and Ferriswheelshipping going around, I suppose I should voice my opinion on the relationships of the five rival characters in Pokemon Black and White: Hilda, Hilbert, Bianca, Cheren, and N. I support DualRivalshipping, which is CherenxBianca, and Ferriswheelshipping, which is N and Hilda. Yeah, Hilbert is all on his own. That said, I only really like two of the pairings between humans in the Pokemon world: RedxYellow and WallacexWinona.
I've been playing Pokemon for almost ten years, and Nuzlockes are still too hard for me, mostly in the emotional sense.
Sometimes I like to replay Pokemon games without saving to see how far I can get. The farthest I've gotten was five badges in Lilycove in Emerald. Then my game froze.
I've beaten the Sinnoh Elite Four using only a Darkrai with an identical moveset to the one Tobias uses, and Full Restores.
In Fire Emblem: Awakening, I paired ChromxSumia, VaikexLissa, VirionxSully, GregorxNowi, Lon'quxTharja, AvatarxCherche (because Morgan looks awesome with pink hair), KellamxPanne, HenryxMiriel, FrederickxCordelia, LucinaxGerome, OwainxSevera, YarnexNah, and LaurentxKjelle. Everyone else was left alone.
In my opinion, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker has the best music of any game I've ever played.
My core team on Pokemon Firered used to be four Pokemon: A Charizard, Lv 100, named Friend, a Golduck, Lv 93, named Kappa, a Dragonite, Lv 80, named Saphira (never read the Eragon series), and a Magneton, Lv 85, named Tron. They would beat the Elite every single time they went up against them.
Personally, I thought Super Mario Galaxy 2 wasn't as good as its predecessor. Still, I hope to see a third game in the future.
My favorite authors are Kathryn Lasky and Rick Riordan.
I have taken and completed an Advance Placement class.
The same day I reviewed Mario and Sonic: Heroes Unite (the most epic story on fanfiction in my opinion) for the first time, I started the Mage of Thunder, which became my most popular and longest fic for a long time. June 1st, First day of summer 2012. Oh yeah!
Genghis Khan died on the same day (not year) that I was born.
Sometimes, I'll find myself formulating fanfictions of fanfictions.
My top 3 favorite animals are the wolf (because they're cool and powerful), the horse (Come on, a guy can have a soft spot for horses in his heart right?), and the lion (because my Zodiac symbol is Leo). The honorable mentions are the panda (for multiple reasons) and the dog (I have two and have had four).
I will happily admit that I am not a brony.
I now own a smartphone.
I have never had a girlfriend, and will continue not having one until I get out of high school, or until God tells me to get a girlfriend.
I am a nerd and proud of it!
If anyone cares to know, most of the space I filled out in my profile was filled out for fun because I was bored. If anyone has noticed yet, that question and answer section about the ten different characters in a franchise has changed at least five times. Copy and paste it, because it's really fun to fill out.
I can officially get through Firered and Leafgreen's Rock Tunnel without the use of Flash.
I have the same birthday as Percy Jackson, Virginia Dare (the first English person born in America), the girl who played the lead role in the play I was in last Fall (2013), and my next door neighbor.
My brain has made some weird connections on its own; I can't look at fried rice without thinking of the Ancient Cistern from the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and I can't listen to music from Wicked without thinking of the Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. Weird...
My birthday always falls within a week of when school starts for me. Once it was on the first day of school.
After reading a few stories and thinking about it quite a lot, I have decided that I do not support Pokephilia, which is HumanxPokemon relationships. I've decided that it is a branchoff of beastiality, which I definitely do not support. Now I'm going through my head trying to figure out what is and isn't beastiality in other media, such as the BowserxPeach relationship that goes around on the site. Perhaps it is an answer I will never know.
I actually started a fad once. It was in fifth grade. I got a bunch of guys obsessed with the original Pokémon Crater.
Not exactly a fact about me, but it needs to be said: Fanfiction now automatically adds the accent mark onto the word Pokémon in their word processors. History in the making! :D
Call me crazy, but I support a pairing between Prince Dreambert and Starlow. I know it's weird, but they're both sprite-like beings and they share the interdimensional holes within the folds of Mario's clothing in Dream Team, so why not?
I raised an Espeon from level 5 to level 75 in less than 24 hours in my Gameboy games.
I stalked Pokémon Black and White on Serebii for 9 months and watched a whole LP of the games before they were released in the United States. I was persistent. :D
I got an anonymous review on one of my Pokémon stories. It said something along the lines of, "I don't like Pokémon." Here's what I have to say to reviews such as these: IF U NO LIKE POKEMON, WHY U READ POKEMON FANFICTION?
I am an LA Dodgers fan.
As of today, September 29th, I officially own a Wii U system.
X and Y have exceeded my expectations. All of the Pokémon released (with a few exceptions, including Diggersby, Barbaracle, and Malamar) have already grown on me. The only thing that I don't really like about the games are the Mega Evolutions and the awful framerate in battles. A word to the wise, it is better played in 2D than 3.
I didn't learn how to type until I was fourteen.
I didn't learn how to tie my shoes until fifth or sixth grade.
To this day, I still have trouble tying ties (the kind guys wear around their necks at formal occasions).
My handwriting is the messiest you ever did see.
I despise cursive writing with all of my heart.
I despise writing in pen.
My life took a downturn after I graduated from elementary school, Class of 2008-2009 (notice that the year I was in sixth grade a certain idiot president got elected and the year I left elementary school, he took office).
My class graduation years: Elementary School, 2009; Junior High, 2011; High School, 2015; College (BM), 2019
My pen name has changed for the first time. I've added my nickname to it.
I will admit; I freaked out the first time I beat a champion in a Pokémon game. It was my second playthrough of Pokémon Sapphire, my first Pokémon game (the first time I had epically failed). I couldn't believe it when I finally took down Steven's Metagross.
People where I'm from be all like, "Snow? What is this snow you speak of?"
My favorite Pokémon is decidedly Eevee; my favorite evolution of Eevee is Umbreon.
I am sarcastic.
I am a proud supporter of the use of OCs and believed that they should be respected as someone else's idea and creation, no matter how much you disagree with the character or how stupid the character is.
I almost hyperventilated when I found out about Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby.
I went through all of my stories and counted all of my OCs; or tried to. I counted 281 OCs. That number is skewed, because there are some that I didn't count, and probably some I forgot. I also didn't count the different personas of Link I came up with, which I'm considering calling OCs as well since they are "original characters." That number has now been bumped to about 291 now counting the ten OCs I've created for a story called Fennekin's Pirate Adventure. And still on the rise.
If I were to spend as much time as I spend working on this profile on actually writing fanfiction, I probably would have finished Ash's Orre Journey by now and gone on to another project.
I am a self-proclaimed Grammar Nazi. Can you tell?
I have planned two marriages that are to occur within the timespan of their respective fanfictions. Which ones I won't say. I think it is a very unique idea, though I'm sure it has been done before.
I am obsessed with giving Sonic the Hedgehog characters children.
I was once obsessed with raising Chao.
I am currently learning Korean and Japanese.
I hate Pokémon fanfictions that take four of the guys from the Pokémon series and just randomly pair them with their respective girls through some stupid scenario like a band war or secret agent/assassin stuff. The whole archetype of that kind of fanfiction has been milked to death. And there is so much "coincidence" involved in those fanfictions that it hurts my head just to look at the summaries.
On the note of things that I hate, I also absolutely despise Sonic and Shadow Yaoi. I mean, I don't like Yaoi in the first place, but that Yaoi pairing... I just hate it with the burning passion of a thousand fiery suns. No exaggeration there.
On occasion, I will finish a music composition and it will sound good, like my Luigi's Mansion Rendition written for 5 cellos.
I can speak semi-fluent Spanish.
I absolutely HATE most third party games.
I. HATE. SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE EVERY BAD JOKE, HORRIBLE CHARACTER, AND AWFUL PIECE OF MUSIC IN THAT SNIVELING AWFUL SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To me, canon is like a double-edged sword. On one hand, it can be turned into a great fanfiction. On the other hand, it can make you doubt a great non-canon or partial non-canon story idea that has the potential to be really good. Sometimes I hate canon.
I actually found a little kid show that I like, simply because it is super adorable. It is called PAW Patrol and is about six puppies with different gadgets who help out everyone with the help of a human boy. It's really childish but super cute. I mean, puppies with gadgets! They're adorable. I can't emphasize this enough. That said, I don't actually watch the show. I just took interest in it while babysitting my cousin.
I have a strong belief that one's favorite game does not always have to be the best in its franchise, the best in its series, or the best in general. i.e. My favorite Fire Emblem game is Sacred Stones, but the best one is inarguably Awakening.
Only one person on fanfiction wished me a happy birthday this year on August 18th. No, I am not asking for sympathy. It's the facts.
I played the demo of Tomodachi Life and it scared the crap out of me.
The Substitute Teacher Videos have ruined my first name for forever. That said, if you see or have seen those videos, you should know exactly what my name is.
I do not play Final Fantasy games, not because they are bad, but because I can't stand the extremes in the stats that characters have and the damage that can be done. I've seen gameplay of Final Fantasy. It shocks me to see a character doing over three thousand damage and having nine thousand HP or more. It also scares me that bosses take that kind of damage and still take forever to defeat. This is the same reason I don't play Paper Mario games. Everything is too small in those games.
Expect a very powerful 'no' from me if you ask me to use your characters in my stories. I won't do it unless we are collaborating.
Canon, to me, is simply a tool to be used. I don't view it as the basis for any of my stories unless otherwise stated, but I will use it on occasion. So if you see blatant disregard for canon in my stories and feel the need to complain about it, go right ahead. I'll give my full explanation.
In spite of my immense love for Eevee, I hate the short they made that included all of the Eeveelutions. It's so... girly...
I probably read more profiles than I do fanfiction. Every time someone favorites, follows, or reviews my stories, I will "background check" them by reading their profile. This is why my profile is super long. I expect that people will visit it. So I want to make it as entertaining as possible.
While I appreciate favorites, follows, and reviews and stuff, I don't find much pleasure in finding that my story is favorited by that one person who favorites everything they read. I favorite only stories that I truly love and connect to.
I've noticed that whenever I have a long break from writing (like I do all the time) a lot of people have the same long break. It's weird. I feel like I influence the site more than I think. Am I really that popular? Have I finally worked my way up in the ranks from the bottom in November of 2011 and now?
It was years before I finally learned that Smash attacks existed in the Super Smash Bros games because I had no clue how to use them. Same for grabs, dodging, shields, and all of those other basic techniques that beginners don't know how to use.
I am pretty trusting person. However, I am very capable of being suspicious.
I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few people in the world who understands that the reason we have stupid controversy and arguments in this world that lead to wars and other crap like that is because every person's perspective is different and certain perspectives call for different things that others that may even hurt those others.
Brace yourself. About .00001% of the population of Earth doesn't have anything more than indifference to Star Wars. I am part of that .00001%.
The Zelda Timelines (including my own):
Downfall; in which Link is defeated by Ganon
Storylines: A Link to the Past, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Link's Awakening, The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, The Legend of Zelda: Nightfall (Game777Guy, merged timelines)
Child; in which Link goes back in time and warns Zelda of the events that will occur
Storylines: Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, Four Swords Adventures, The Moonshadow Blade (my story)
Adult; in which Link goes back in time and does not warn Zelda, therefore leaving the world without a hero
Storylines: Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks
Fear; in which Link never becomes the Hero of Time
Storylines: Unnamed fanfic, Heroes' Brotherhood
Darkness; in which Link is never born
Storylines: The Lightbringer, The Mirror of Illusions
Peace; in which all three Triforce bearers are killed at the final battle
Storylines: Hero of the Trilands, Justice Harmonica
Zelda Games in three sentences or less
Search frantically for your best friend who has fallen to the ground below from above the clouds. Run around the earth looking for three fires that can upgrade your sword to its most powerful form. Save your best friend, who is now a goddess, from a couple of demons.
Get three keys from fairies around the land so that you can get into the tower of a huge one eyed demon with no limbs who has power over wind and also has kidnapped the princess.
Ocarina of Time
Run around as a little kid looking for shiny gems in dangerous places so that you can open up a gate into the Sacred Realm where you become an adult by pulling a sword out of a stone. Run around the same land as an adult looking for five specific sages who are really people you already know who give you useless medallions that supposedly empower you. After completing these tasks, go to a dangerous looking castle and defeat an Evil King who transforms into a pig monster.
Run around an alternate universe trying to save giants well over fifty feet tall that are being imprisoned by masked things about a fiftieth of their size so that they can save the alternate universe from a moon with a face which is falling to the earth due to a mask's power. Then defeat the mask itself, which transforms into monstrous beasts.
Get turned into a wolf multiple times in a parallel realm and find light spirits that can vanquish that parallel realm from the normal realm. Find the three other pieces of a mirror that transports you to the parallel realm after pulling a sword from a stone so that you can go into the parallel realm and defeat an immature psycho who thinks he can rule that realm. Defeat an evil guy who can turn princesses into puppets, ride a horse and fight at the same time, fight you normally, and turn into a giant pig monster.
Legend of Zelda
Run around Hyrule trying to find the shattered pieces of a sacred triangle which is the only thing that will allow you to defeat an evil guy who has unoriginally kidnapped the princess.
The Adventure of Link
Run around a Hyrule that is somehow entirely different from the one you ran around in the original game and another continent looking for the pieces of another Sacred Triangle so as to prevent the evil guy who you defeated in the original game from being revived and also wake the princess from many generations before up.
Find eight magical instruments being guarded by Nightmares of a gigantic flying whale so that you can wake up the gigantic flying whale from its dream of an island, which you mysteriously ended up on, through cracking its egg with a song and defeating its worst nightmare.
Travel the ocean looking for your sister and get caught up in a huge quest involving a magical conductor's baton that can control winds and three pearls that can open up the entrance to an enormous tower that is somehow hidden beneath the ocean. Use the hero's sword, which has been weakened because two sages have been killed, to find two new sages to replace the dead ones and save the princess, who had been disguised as a pirate for the whole game up until the point of trying to defeat the evil dude but failing, who doesn't really need saving, because she has light arrows and is able to help you kill the bad guy, who fails entirely at his evil plot, at the end of the day.
Travel around a Hyrule that is eerily similar to Termina with the princess's spirit, because her body got stolen by a demon and some other guy in order to find stone rail maps that will make train tracks appear. Get a sword that is a knockoff of the Master Sword so that you can beat the demon that stole the princess's body and his boss who is also a demon and inside of the princess's body.
I'm not very good at that am I. Oh well, they're all three sentences or less! Those games not included are the ones I haven't played yet.
My renditions of Link:
Shadow Storm: Very snarky, sneaky and sarcastic. He is full of himself and has good reason for it; he knows the craziest of things.
Link to the Past AU (Beta name: Realm of Darkness): Dead serious. He is wise, powerful and courageous all in one, a perfect embodiment of the Triforce. He is toughened up from years in the Dark World.
LoZ Fire Emblem Style: Stereotypical hero teenager.
Moonshadow Blade: Happy go-lucky kind of person. He is very cocky.
Heroes' Brotherhood: Young and somewhat childish, but also understanding and willing to take initiative.
I'm going to rant now:
Okay, I hate how everybody expects teenagers like myself to be all into Call of Duty and Halo and Zombie Apocalypse games and that kind of stuff. I especially hate it when people tell me I should drop Nintendo and go to more mature video games. I hate it even more when people bash Nintendo games for being too childish. Guess what? That's the way they do it! In case you haven't noticed, Nintendo makes games that span the age gap. Games that anyone from early childhood to ancient can play. And these games are amazing! I will say that the Wii U reintroduced the third party gaming craze to Nintendo systems, but that's the only thing I actually don't like about it. I hate third party games. They suck. Or most of them do. And even though I think Nintendo is the most amazing thing that's ever happened to entertainment, I see people's reviews of their games telling them that they just don't make the cut. I'm not saying you have to agree with me, but I'm just saying that these people are bashing Nintendo because they're doing what they do. At least Nintendo appeals to a younger audience. All Xbox and Playstation have is Sonic the Hedgehog, and that series' games nowadays don't live up to anything that the series used to be (Not saying our favorite blue hedgehog is bad; he's just the best other companies have got for younger audiences in my opinion). I am ranting about this because I just got off of a site on which there was a forum saying that Super Mario 3D World wasn't going to make a cut. Well here's what I think. I saw the trailer once and I was gaping. The game looks amazing. And people are complaining about this. They're complaining about a game that is totally amazing. You say you've grown out of Nintendo and that they just aren't keeping up with the gaming generation. I call BS. I think that you people out there who are moving on from Nintendo to more "mature" and more "advanced" games are just following the stereotype. And maybe that's not the case, but I really feel like a lot of "gamers" out there are just following the trend. I'll tell you something else. You don't have to play Halo and Assassin's Creed and Resident Evil and all of those kinds of games to be a gamer. Why not sit down and play Fire Emblem: Awakening? Or A Link Between Worlds? Or Kid Icarus Uprising? Are those games not also games meant for serious gamers? I think so. You don't see little kids sitting down to play Fire Emblem Awakening to have fun. I've played it myself; it's a very serious game (doesn't mean it's not fun though). So in my opinion, people are wrong when they say that Nintendo has fallen behind. I think that they have continued a powerful tradition of gaming that Xbox and Playstation have not. If anything, they are still the best video game company that's ever existed. Rant end.
Black and White anime Rant:
This is to explain to everyone why I think the Pokémon anime during the Black and White series sucked. First of all. It was over the top in the world of childishness. I think that's pretty easy to see. Second. The running gags did not last, and at some point in time, I wasn't laughing at them because they were so stupid. Third. TOO MANY FREAKING RIVALS!!! Seriously. Trip, Bianca, Burgundy, Stephan, Georgia, Luke, Cameron, and Virgil. That is EIGHT FREAKING RIVALS!! Yeah, other regions gave Ash almost as many, and I know not all of them are Ash's rivals, but the anime really didn't handle all of them too well. They usually never appeared except for in the occasional tournament (Which were all basically clones of each other). Having so many rivals also overshadowed the foreshadowed rivalry Ash was supposed to have with Trip (Remember the first ten episodes or so?). And then they went and had Ash NEVER HAVE A FULL BATTLE WITH TRIP. Never. Ever. He hardly battled Trip at all over the course of the whole series. Well let me count at least... Professor Juniper's laboratory, Five on Five in the Battle Club, Three on Three where Trip explained to Ash Oshawott's problems with his Aqua Jet, PWT (huge gap between this one and the previous one), and the Pokémon League (First freaking round). Five times. Paul in Sinnoh battled Ash seven times and had two full battles with him, not to mention that they battled together in a tag team tournament. Paul also had plenty of development as a rival, in events such as his battle against Brandon, the episode Fighting Ire with Fire, and the tag team tournament itself. This rivalry was more developed and fun to watch, even if Paul was a you-know-what the whole time. Fourth and finally. No structure. And this, I believe, is the result of bad luck. I'm sure we all remember the earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan. Well, Pokémon fans who look for updates on Serebii do. That disaster cancelled two very important episodes to the anime's success: the Team Plasma introduction episodes. Without those two episodes, the anime fell apart. It became about a kid and his friends running around Unova and jumping at solving every problem they came across all while trying to beat the gyms of Unova and getting into every battle they possibly could. Those two episodes were crucial to the anime's success because they would have provided a solid plot beneath all of the filler episodes, like what the Sinnoh series did with Team Galactic (and Ash and Paul's rivalry for that matter). We would have actually been looking forward to seeing Team Plasma again and seeing what they had to offer to the series instead of watching repetitive filler episodes every Saturday. It also might have helped to have Iris and Cilan have some sort of tangible goal they wished to accomplish, sort of like Ash wants to conquer all of the gyms. In past series, Dawn and May provided another tangible goal: Top Coordinator. This made the anime far more interesting. Now I'm not sure how Team Plasma did in the second half of the Black and White series after the Unova League because their lacking in the first half kind of killed the anime experience for me. I can't say anything about that half of the series. I'm just saying that I don't really think much of it. So that's my reasoning. I'm not saying you have to agree with me. This is just something I've been thinking about.
Smart Ashes Talk:
So here's the thing. I have no problem with the whole Smart Ash idea (that actually sounds like a curse word when you say it out loud). I understand what it means and why people exploit it. But what I've noticed with a lot of Smart Ash stories out there is that they make Ash into something he is not and was never intended to be. Now I know what you're thinking. "U contradict yourself. U stupid!" On the contrary. Notice that the Smart Ashes in the stories that feature them are very Gary Stu. They have all the right answers. They always win. I usually leave once I see the trend take place. That's not how Ash was intended to be. Yeah, I know what the annoyance with him losing all the time in the anime is. I know you're trying to fix him. But you really aren't doing anything. Why? Because Ash as a character is Gary Stu in reverse. He's just as Gary Stu as any other Gary Stu character, but he is Gary Stu in reverse. Rather than winning every single battle and putting everyone in their place, he loses just about everything. He's never taken a league title (not counting the Orange League). He seems to lose all of the knowledge he has gained after each and every episode. He's just as unrealistic of a character as any Gary Stu. Now what's my point? My point is that by making Ash a Smart Ash, you aren't really changing anything besides the direction of the Gary Stu-ness. I can't read stories where Ash is just the perfect trainer and has two or three friends who are just as Gary Stu as him travelling with him and a rival that can't seem to beat him. Now don't get me wrong, I've seen some pretty great Smart Ash stories out there. Never really read any of them, but I've seen them. But I just want to say that, Oh my gosh, you people need to make something out of the idea. Don't just imply that Ash is totally perfect and be done with it. Explore the new personality. Give him flaws. Freaking develop his smartness. That's what the goal of Ash's Orre Journey is. To develop a brain for him. A common sense that he just doesn't have in the anime for some reason. All I want to see is a story in which Ash is a believable character, maybe fourteen years old with at least half a brain and a handful of good battle strategies. That is all.
Pirates are cool. The color blue reminds me of chocolate and Edward Cullen. if two gooses are geese, would two mooses be meese? and if two foots are feet, wouldn't it be two feetball? walrus! AHAHAHAHA!! LUKE I AM YOUR FATHA!! i hate lacrosse. don't ask why. i want some toast. DO THE BARTMAN! SHOOBUS MY WOOBUS and SHOOP DA WOOP, baby! SUPER KITTY, AWAY!! BLUE GREEN AHHH! KITTY CATS WILL RULE THE WORLD!! I ATE A BABY POSSUM ON A STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!! WONDER FUN MEAT WORLD WE MAKE THE BEEF JUST RITE!!!! BROWN WIDOW: Is that what I was poking in my backyard earlier? Cheese is not healthy for daisies. Raccoons: Nature's Ninjas! Did you eat my cow today? Koalas eat double rainbows with milk. IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are random, copy and paste this, then add something random of your own.
List Ten Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones characters and answer the questions that follow.
What would you do if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Ask her nicely and politely why she woke me up. I kind of like her.
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
I DON'T WANT TO GAMBLE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!!!! GET LOST!!!!
Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
WHAT!? NO!!! NO!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! THAT IS NOT OKAY IN ANY SENSE!!!
Number 5 cooked you dinner?
I don't know. He takes care of L'arachel... I wonder if he's a good cook?
Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
What kind of beach? Just kidding. I don't want to know. Honestly, why am I just going to suddenly approach a girl sleeping on the beach?
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
It's because of corruption overload from the demon. I hope the hospital saves him, because he was my favorite character from Sacred Stones, or one of them at least.
Number 9 made fun of your friends?
Let me get my axe and you'll see why you don't mess with me.
Number 10 ignored you all the time?
Okay. I don't really care.
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
Obviously try and help. Or hide with me. She's a freaking boss with a sword so I think I'd be fine.
You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
Bandages it, give me anesthesia, and gets help all in one night. He's a thief potentially promoting into a rogue. I would think he has outdoor experience.
It's your birthday. What does 3 get you?
A sword so we can bet on our lives.
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
Calmly rescues me.
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
If he likes me as much as he likes L'arachel, he'll make sure to give the thing embarrassing me an extra good beating with the back of his axe.
You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction?
"Congratulations!" I'd personally rather marry Eirika.
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
He doesn't. He's in the tournament.
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Beat me over the head with the butt of her lance.
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
I do kind of like her. And she's one of my favorite Fire Emblem characters. If I was forced to choose a video game character to marry, it would probably be her.
Number 2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.
Uh... no dude. Let's not go there.
You're dating 3 and he/she introduces you to her parents. Would you get along?
No... Just... no.
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
Well then. I doubt it unless Dozla is a crazy rapist man which he's not.
Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
Get her brother.
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
I probably wouldn't notice.
Number 8 thinks he/she’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him/her?
Stop doing your freaky dark experiments and get out every once and a while and maybe you can. You are also an awesome character.
Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?
Delete him from everything, including facebook. That is creepy.
You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
jaw drops to the floor* W...h...a...t... *Wakes up from the nightmare* Oh phew...
You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
I wonder who's winning the debate?
Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
Uh-uh. No way. Best friends, yes, but no soul mates for them.
Would 2 trust 5?
Probably not. Dozla is a bit "trigger happy".
Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
They poke each other until a playful love story occurs and they fall in love and get married. I support InnesxVanessa!
If 5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
Eirika and Dozla... emotional stability.
If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?
Something that mixes Frelian and Jehannan cuisine styles.
If 7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
If 8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
Oh yeah, that's fine. Just stay away from the beard.
If 9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like, will 6 be happy?
If it's Ephraim? Yep.
10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
Vanessa is being gushy about how much Ephraim loves Tana. Ephraim's blushing because he loves Tana.
What would happen if 1 accidentally kicked 10?
If 2 sent a message to his/her Bf/Gf but 9 got it. What would happen?
Ephraim would probably go after Colm angrily.
If 5 and 6 did a workout together?
Oh good, Dozla needs it. Great job Tana!
If 6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?
She'd probably get all emotionally unstable.
If 7 won the lottery?
She wouldn't know what to do with it. Probably give it all to charity.
If 8 had quite a big secret?
Oh he had a big secret alright.
If 9 became a singer?
I would not be a fan.
If 10 got a daughter?
What would 1 think of 2?
How would 3 greet 4?
Awkward hello. I picture them as friendly rival rulers of their respective kingdoms.
What would 4 envy about 5?
Nothing really. What is there to envy about Dozla? Maybe the fact that he attacks really well at close range?
What dream would 5 have about 6?
Probably some crazy memory about the War of Stones.
What do 6 and 7 have in common?
They both should end up as queens after the events of Sacred Stones, Tana to Ephraim and Natasha to Joshua.
What would make 8 angry at 7?
Nothing would make him angry at her, but the demon within? Oh yeah. Anything.
Where would 8 meet 9?
On the battlefield.
What would 9 never dare to tell 10?
I'll have to play through Sacred Stones again before answering this one.
What would make 10 scared of 1?
She beats her in a duel.
Is 3 Gay?
Uh... no. He tried to swoon Natasha the second he met her.
7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?
In what world does this make sense?
4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at their house. What happens?
A formal chat about how to rule a kingdom. This is assuming that Lyon survived.
You need to stay at a friend's house for a night. Whose house, 1 or 6?
1, because I like her better.
2 and 7 are making out when 10 walks in. 10's reaction?
Walk out like nothing ever happened. I think she would keep it a secret just to see what drama unfolds.
3 falls in love with 6. 8 is jealous. What happens?
This is a strange love triangle. It depends on which side Lyon is jealous. The dark one or the good one? The outcome would be different.
4 jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who rescues you, 2, 10 or 7?
Colm. Because he was planning to jump me too probably.
1 decides to start a cooking show. Fifteen minutes later, what happens?
She pulls the already made food out of the oven. Nothing out of the ordinary.
3 has to marry either 8, 4 or 9. Who do they choose?
None of them. He goes with Natasha.
Everyone gangs up on 3. Does 3 stand a chance?
Everyone is invited to 2 and 7's wedding except for 8. How will 8 react.
Lyon probably wouldn't even notice because he's so busy with his studies.
9 arrives late for 2 and 7's wedding. What happens and why were they late?
He gets scolded by Eirika for fighting in the arena again.
Have you ever read a 6/10 fic before?
No, and I don't plan on it.
Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
If I were I girl, I might think so. But as I guy, I think he's pretty cool.
Do you recall any fics about 9?
I haven't really read many Fire Emblem fics...
Would 2 and 6 make a good couple?
Perhaps. I could possibly see it.
5/9 or 5/10?
If I were forced, I'd go with 5/10, even though I don't like that pairing.
Make up a summary of a fic involving 3 and 10.
When Natasha goes missing, Joshua enlists the help of Vanessa to find her. Yes, he's that desperate.
Is there such thing as 1/8 fluff?
Oh yes. I'm pretty sure there is. I support that pairing.
Suggest a title for a 7/10 Hurt/Comfort fic.
The Romantic Advice of Vanessa. That was really dumb.
Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 6?
Still don't know what that means.
What might 10 scream at a moment of great passion?
I don't know...
If you wrote a songfic about 4, what song would it be?
James Bond or something.
What might be a good pickup line for 10 to use on 4?
I don't know any good pickup lines, but I vaguely support that pairing.
What might 10 describe a relationship between 9 and 8?
Hostile and yet respectful.
How would you feel if 7/8 were in a fight?
Natasha has a type advantage! She will win!
What would you think if you found 5 was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
I think I need to check my birth records...
How would you react if you saw 8 and 10 in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
Make this face: 0_o, shut the door, and pretend I never saw it. Honestly, what does that even mean? What's with the rubber ducky?
How would you feel if 2 dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
If you saw 9 and 3 in bed together, what would you do?
Geez, did we not rent out enough hotel rooms?
9 asks you out. Decline or accept?
7 is going to kiss you. How do you react? Hoes does 2 react?
Uh... okay. Colm would probably go subtly gossip about it.
You and 10 go shopping. What do you buy?
She'd buy clothes. I'd be holding the bags.
8 dies. Your reaction is?
Not surprised. *SPOILER ALERT!!!!!* He dies in the game.
You get into a fight. Would you rather have 3 or 5 as your partner? Why?
3, because he'd hit more often.
You die. 6's reaction is...?
You and 1 share a song. What is that song?
Anyone know any good pickup songs with no cursing?
You have to write a humourous one-shot involving 6. What's the summary?
Tana is stuck between one outfit and the next. In order to help her make her decision, she calls upon the help of her fellow female rulers, L'arachel, Vanessa, and Natasha. Unfortunately, with having four women with completely different tastes in one room trying to decide on an outfit, chaos will ensue.
2 and 10 manage to kiss; on accident. What happens?
If 4 and 7 started dating, what would 3 do/say?
He'd become all emo because he loves Natasha.
8 notices you're extremely sad. What does he/she do about it?
Tries to use his dark magic to cheer me up. I fail to see how it works.
What would make 5 extremely sad?
L'arachel getting married.
You and 9 kidnap 1. Why and what would happen?
I tricked him. He would find out and probably attack me.
1 can go anywhere in the world. Where would they go?
7 accidentally kills 8. How do 2 and 3 react?
Ding-dong the demon's dead!... oh crap! He's still alive!
Do you support 1/2?
You and 2 team up to do something, what is it?
Steal away a rare treasure from bandits.
Who would 3 jump in the way of a bullet for?
What is your reason to kill 5?
He is a bit annoying.
Can you picture 8 & 5 together?
What does 4 like best about 6?
She's his sister. Duh.
What would 9 most likely be arrested for?
Trying to get his country into every war possible.
Do you believe 8 and 9 would be ever more than friends?
How would you bribe 6?
I'll take you shopping.
You're out on a fun date with 6 at an Amusement Park. What would he/she suggest the two of you do first?
Tunnel of Love! And I would run away.
4 has invited everyone but you to their party. What do you do?
Screw you Innes!
If 1, 3 & 4 were a band, what do you think they'd be called?
We Are Awkward, bum-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum
Who would you kill, kiss, or marry out of 9, 6, and 5?
Kill Dozla and leave the other two alone.
6 sends 1 on a mission. What is it and does it succeed?
Go get me groceries. Eirika is so nice I think it would.
If 5 was in the Dictionary, what would the definition be?
L'arachel's loyal bodyguard.
100 Questions about you (answer personally), Credit to 23blenders who took this from her sister RedNemi:
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Burn mark on my left wrist from trying to take brownies out of the oven without an oven mitt
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Two corkboards with many of my accomplishments on them. A shelf with a ton of sports trophies that I got when I was a little kid. I don't play sports anymore. Not much anyways.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Don't know.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Acapella (specifically Smooth McGroove), classical, whatever my Mom puts on (which is pretty much everything except for Rap and Hip Hop)
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 10:02 P.M.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? For all of my homework to be done.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My childhood.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? I don't really prize anything. Either that or I prize too many things to list.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 6' 0'' as far as I know
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Not really.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Sort of. It all depends on what my head is thinking.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? MatPat from Game Theory. That Masahiro Sakurai episode was SO SAD! Especially with how I feel about Sakurai.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't really like perfume... or cologne. The furthest I go is deodorant.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Brown hair, blue eyes. Maybe.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? I wouldn't be the one being proposed to.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Pepperoni.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I could go for pizza...
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE WISH GRANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? All of my writer's block go away eternally.
20. WHAT'S THE STUPIDEST THING YOU'VE EVER DONE? Let my little brother borrow my video games.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? Don't remember. Too many gifts have been given.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yeah, sure, but I'm not saying any names.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Doesn't matter.
25. YAHOO OR GOOGLE? Google, duh. Screw Yahoo and Bing for that matter.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Two dogs, a Jack Russell Terrier and a mutt.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? See above question.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? I've never experienced true love with anyone before, so I don't know.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? These questions are hard... Just say it I guess. Say it like you mean it.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 63. I don't know, it just stuck out.
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes, definitely.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My Mom and Dad. Oftentimes they don't even pick up the phone.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? My little brother. I still love him though.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Most Mexicans wouldn't say so, but I've been to Tijuana and Tecate in Baja California, which is in Mexico.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Define weaknesses. Because I have several. I find it difficult to speak in public because my head moves faster than my mouth. I am a serious victim of procrastination. Stuff like that.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Nope.
37. FIRST JOB? Washing dishes, doing laundry, pulling weeds, cleaning the porch... what counts? In public, no.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Uh-uh
39. DO YOU BELIEVE IN SOULMATES? Define soulmates.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Once. I had a tooth stuck against my palette (the top of your mouth) that wasn't moving into position, so the surgeon had to cut open the gum and put a brace on it so that my orthodontist could pull it down manually.
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Changing stuff like this in my fanfiction profile since my birthday just happened about three weeks ago.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My writing, my voice, my intelligence, etc.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes. But they are gone now and I am happy because of it.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Next year? We'll just have to wait and see.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Two is fine.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. My middle name is my grandpa's name, but that's not important.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? When I was little.
48. WOULD YOU DYE YOUR HAIR? IF SO, WHAT COLOR? No, I like my hair the way it is.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Whatever my parents are willing to pay for. Usually they get that soap called Aussie or something.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Don't even get anyone started on my handwriting who has already seen it. It is awful. I guarantee that you will not be able to read it if you see it.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham. I'm boring.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Plenty, none of which I can name off of the top of my head.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I don't have any CDs. I have iTunes.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't know, it depends on who I would be.
55. CHRISTMAS OR HALLOWEEN? Christmas, definitely. Halloween I just don't get.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? I'm a guy. The obvious answer is no, unless there's a formal gig.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I yell, scream, and then breathe in and out, trying to calm myself down so I don't hurt anyone.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My friend's house. Literally, I go over there every weekend.
59. DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN TEN WORDS OR LESS. I am an introverted writer, musician, and gamer with firm morals. Okay, that was eleven but who's counting?
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I had a dog that I won in kindergarten that I slept with (not in that way) for the longest time.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I don't feel like counting.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Unfortunately, yes. It was once one of my favorite shows.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Uh-huh.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac and Cheese!
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Kind, Smart, and Christian. I like girls who can sing too. Don't pay attention to this answer, because I have no clue what I'm talking about.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? It's written all over the place on this profile and it is now part of my pen name. Breadghost, Breadghost, Breadghost.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Smooth McGroove.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? I don't watch TV anymore, but while I did, I liked to watch Brain Games.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? 1910
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla. I'm boring.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yep.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Sophomore year, two summers ago.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? There is a number sixty four, you stupid survey.
74. WHAT'S THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? And that's important why?
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I like them, but I think that's other peoples' decision to answer.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Nothing currently.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I honestly don't remember.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? I won't say.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Don't have one. I listen to music for music. Not lyrics or anything like that.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? As a Christian, I'm not supposed to hate anything but evil, but since I have to answer the question, I'm going to say two things; Playstation and Xbox. Any model. I am Nintendo all the way.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? August, because that's when my birthday is.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Leo, because that's mine.
84. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY? Night. Because I get to sleep off the day.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown, almost black.
86. EYE COLOR? Sea Green. Or blue green. I don't know, something like that.
87. FAVORITE CANDY BAR? Crunch, though I haven't had one in a long time.
88. FAVORITE DRINK? Water.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? No preference. I got over Carl's Jr. and now I really don't like many fast food restaurants.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? No.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? I don't remember that either...
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? August 18th, my birthday, and usually a day within the week before school starts.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I play the cello and I sing, quite well if I might add, and I'm learning Violin and Guitar slowly.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? No affiliation. Our politicians are idiots.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Little Caesar's Breadsticks.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? A Honda Civic.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Several. The prequel to the Mysterious Benedict Society, a book called Survivors: the Empty City by Erin Hunter, and several others that I can't name off of the top of my head.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: What is this love life you speak of? I'm still in High School!
20 Question Survey of my own design for Fanfiction authors:
First story you ever wrote: A little thing called Sonic the Hedgehog: Heroes of Mobius. Someone is writing another story under the same title. I haven't read it but it's likely better than the one I wrote. Mine was horribly written. I tried to squeeze the entire story into ten chapters. It was Sonic the Hedgehog fanfiction with so much time skipping it would drive any reader mad. I swear, it was the worst thing that ever came out of my mind.
A story on which you have been flamed: An old, old story called Mario and Sonic: Two Worlds Connected. I was flamed by a reviewer who explicitly stated that I should remove my OCs from the story simply because they thought OCs sucked. That's how it came off to me at least. I didn't think they sucked and one of them is a character in Mario and Luigi: Magic of Mirrors. Ironically, that same reviewer is now following Mario and Luigi: Magic of Mirrors.
Your favorite story that you have written or are writing: At the moment, this honor goes to Mario and Luigi: Magic of Mirrors. I'm really enjoying writing it right now.
Favorite story on the site: Out of my favorites? The Sea's Whisperer. Extremely well-written and tells an amazing story.
Why you became a fanfiction writer: My head was hurting from my fanfiction ideas, but I was afraid to put them on paper. awolf94 informed me of the existence of this site and here I am.
Favorite media to write for (i.e. Pokémon, Naruto, etc.): Zelda and Pokémon. I have a whole slew of story ideas for those two medias.
Story you've reviewed the most: LOL by the Moonclaw.
Your most popular story among readers: At this point, Ash's Orre Journey. It used to be the Mage of Thunder.
A story on which you have/have had writer's block: Legend of Zelda: The Shadow Storm
A story you deleted and then resurrected later: The Chaos Events
Number of polls you've created: 5
Longest private messaging conversation and with whom: 315 messages back and forth with SusieofAnna
Favorite genre (i.e. fantasy, adventure, crime, etc.): Fantasy and family
Your own original pairing that no one else seems to have thought of: SawkxMedicham
Your biggest qualm when reading fanfiction: Bad grammar
Your biggest qualm when writing fanfiction: Sudden loss of inspiration.
Favorite OC: Zephynn from Mystery of the Somewhat Staff and Winds of Destiny
A story you didn't expect to get popular: Ash's Orre Journey
Your Favorite Reviewer: Maikou, because he will give his honest opinion of your writing. And when I say honest, I mean honest. He's probably given me more constructive criticism than any other author I've ever come across.
Your Favorite Author: Game777Guy, because his writing is great and he's my best friend. Maybe there's a little bias there, but his writing is still amazing. Go read his fanfictions and leave a review. You won't regret it.
Today, writers are scorned because of those too unversed to know.
Disdained, because of the those too ignorant to believe. Despised, because of the realists who are too afraid to dream. Misunderstood, because others are too unsure to try.
But we, as writers, know them to be wrong.
A writer is a person who dreams. A writer is a person who wishes. A writer is a person who escapes. A writer is a person who lives. A writer is a person who is not afraid. A writer is a person who strives.
A person who expresses. A person who believes. A person who understands. A person who knows.
I am a writer.
I dream of a world where anything is possible. I wish for a world where war is just a myth. I escape into a world where I can predict the future. I live in a world of joy and mystery. I am not afraid of the world I create. I strive in the world where others give up.
I express myself in ways others dare not try. I believe in things others are too afraid to trust. I understand things others cannot, in a way that others cannot. I know, in ways that others deny.
RonnyBravo the Breadghost
If you are a writer, and believe in these, copy and paste this onto your profile and add your pen name underneath "Signed,"
Writing Advice: A Section Dedicated to Giving Advice about Writing Fanfiction from a Fanfiction Author with 3 Years of Experience (Breathes Deeply)
1. KNOW WHERE YOU WANT TO GO WITH THE IDEA!!
A story is going to get nowhere if you have no idea where you're going with it. Beginning something on the site that isn't fully developed as a story in your mind or in an outline in Microsoft Word is a BAD idea. Publishing a story before it is fully realized can lead to serious cases of writer's block from making things up as you go. I've experienced it with several stories, most significantly in the Mage of Thunder. And I still make the mistake of publishing things that aren't ready to be published. Try to withhold your excitement to share your idea with the world. Quality over quantity is a very important part of fanfiction.
2. Summaries matter.
"I suck at summaries." Half of the stories on fanfiction.net have this in their summary. Well guess what? That's not going to get you very many views, and it's not going to get any sympathy from me. Saying that you suck at summaries reflects to me that you have no confidence in your writing, and what that tells me is that you aren't a good writer. Thus I won't read your story. Learn how to write a summary. They do, in fact, matter.
3. Reading is the best way to improve your writing.
This is something I've learned throughout my four years of high school and three years of writing fanfiction. When I read, ideas flourished. I noticed things not only in fanfiction, but books that helped change my writing style for the better. You tend to pick up on things when you read so that when you go to write, they are in the back of your head and push their way into your writing. I encourage reading in order to improve writing skills. It has helped me greatly. And if you don't like to read, maybe you shouldn't be writing either.
4. Build a backbone.
People aren't going to like your ideas. People are going to throw their OCs at you and bully you around to get the story they want. It may not seem like it sometimes, but they do. This is why you need a backbone. When you write something, that's your painting. Not someone else's. They have no right to throw their own touch into your artwork. Build up the courage to tell people 'no' when they try to muscle their way into your art. That said, sometimes they just want to give some suggestions, and that's fine. It also segues into my next point...
5. Respond to reviews.
It's difficult, especially when you have popular stories, to respond to everyone's review. This is especially true when some reviews are anonymous or are simplistic like, "Good chapter. Update fast." You wouldn't believe how many reviews I've gotten that are like that. But responding to reviews is an essential way of connecting to your audience, up there next to Author's Notes and sustained conversation through Private Messaging. Connecting to the audience for which you write is another important part of being an author. It's inspirational and helps remedy writer's block.
6. No character is perfect.
Gary Stus and Mary Sues, characters that are just Mr. and Ms. Perfect, are NOT appreciated by any self-respecting person on this site. Avoid them at all costs, especially in writing OCs. Every character should have flaws and odd character traits that make them unique and interesting. Nobody likes that overly stereotyped perfect character that everyone in the canon loves.
7. Novelizations are tricky to write.
When writing a novelization of something, make sure you are watching, playing, etc. the source material as you go through the writing process unless you have some kind of awesome memory. When writing a novelization, you want it to be as close to the source material as possible while having a few interesting twists and changes here and there that don't throw off the overall story of the thing you are novelizing. This makes novelizations one of the hardest types of fanfiction to write.
8. Don't write fanfiction about something you know nothing about.
This should pretty much go without saying. I tried writing a Zelda: Wind Waker fanfiction before I had even gotten off of Outset Island and it flopped horribly. If you're going to write about something, make sure you know what the heck you are writing about.
9. If you get a flame, it's not the end of the world.
Going back to the whole backbone thing, people are jerks. If someone deliberately leaves a derogatory review (I've gotten a few in the past), either delete it if it's anonymous, give them a piece of your mind, ignore it, or come to me. I do not tolerate flames. I also do not tolerate people who take them personally. Any ungrounded derogatory opinion is considered a flame, and because it is ungrounded, it doesn't matter. There, I said it.
More to come later.
What in the world is the big deal with Poland? I mean seriously. It's been taken over numerous times, it got Britain and France into World War II, and it's basically been pushed around for its entire history. Why? Why are we all so cruel to Poland?
The Origin of my Nickname, Breadghost:
You may have noticed in my personal profile waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up there that I stated a nickname that you may all call me by, which is Breadghost. This section is meant to describe how I got that nickname. This actually goes in two parts. The Bread part of the nickname came from my performance in the musical Hairspray. I had been in the school musical as a character named Brad. So on the night of the last choir concert, after the whole musical had winded down and stuff, one of my friends came up to me and said, "Hi Brad!" because they knew my role in the musical. Then another one of my friends heard this and misinterpreted it as bread. That name spread to that friend's family and they started calling me Bread, simply because of a misunderstanding.
Ghost contains a lot more complicated story... sort of. It's a name I've held since freshman year. I went up to a Christian camp in the mountains in the winter with my church. While I was there, there was a particular group of about ten people that I hung out with. Well, while I was with this group, I always seemed to slip away without anyone noticing that I was gone for a little bit. Then I would rejoin the group later out of nowhere and they'd be all like, "What? Where the heck did you go?" Hence, they gave me the nickname Ghost since I could disappear without notice and reappear just as fast. Now that you know these two stories, you can understand why my nickname is Breadghost. It's just a fusion of the two that the bread friends made up since I insisted they call me Ghost over and over again. And that's how I got my nickname.
The Random definition of Sarcasm: Sarcasm is the type of language a person uses when trying to say something that is the opposite of what they really mean. For example, someone who likes cats might say, "Dogs are so much better than cats." Keep this in mind.
My Game Reviews (A section where I review specific games I have played. Beware, I have very little experience doing this.):
#1-Witch and Hero- Okay, so I found this game today (1/24/14) on the eShop and tried the demo. I played through all 9 chapters of it and was hooked. I bought the game (only 3 dollars on the Nintendo eShop) and have played it all the way to the final boss (which is one of the hardest final bosses ever). Now, looking through the internet, I have seen that pretty much every gaming website out there has torn this game apart and called it every bad name in the book. I think they're crazy. Here's why:
First of all, Witch and Hero is a game based around simplicity. When I look at it, I see the most basic form of strategy RPG. You use the Circle Pad to control your character and attack your enemies. The catch is that you lose health (or stamina, as I like to call it) as you do it. About halfway through the game you receive an ability that allows you to supercharge your character controlled by the Y button. You can upgrade your abilities (or stats, those being Sword-offense, Shield-Defense, Boots-my friend and I believe it is traction, Fire-magic spell, Storm-other magic spell) with the gold you receive in the levels. Experience is gained through green diamonds dropped by enemies. Your HP increases by two in each level up.
Next I want to talk about strategy within the game. The strategy involved from your character being damaged every time he attacks is really an interesting mechanic. As is the strategy involved with reviving the witch, picking up bottles of health, deciding which enemies to kill first, deciding when you can run out of stamina/HP and where, etc. I find the game to be just as intense as a hard boss battle in Legend of Zelda, or a level of Fire Emblem Awakening. Then the game shocks you at the end and makes you completely change your strategy (I won't give out any spoilers, even though most people probably won't care because they'll listen to the idiots on gaming websites and call it garbage). All in all, the strategy involved in the game is really one of the best parts.
This simplicity is what makes the game what it is. It is a throwback to the 8-bit era. It looks like an 8-bit game, sounds like one, and plays like one. It has a very simple story, just as most 8-bit games had. These things lead me to say this in my second point in the review, which rebuffs against those who hate the game in all of its worth.
The other point is that the game accomplished its prime objective, or at least what I believe that to be. Twenty years ago, critics would be cheering for it. Critics today are not looking at the game in proper context. They are ranking it against games like A Link Between Worlds, Final Fantasy, and other great games (and mind you, I do love all of these games (except for Final Fantasy)). There are people out there who wish to conserve the 8-bit tradition. This game does that perfectly. So critics, I'm sorry to say, but I am going to have to deny your claims. This game deserves far more respect than it is getting. Save those low tier ratings for video games made from movies. A note to readers of this review, do not read reviews of this game on gaming websites. Those reviews are garbage. I am planning on writing a novelization of it in order to improve its story for the better. Be on the lookout for it.
#2-Crystal Monsters- Now that we've gotten one that I was mad about out of the way, let's talk about the opposite end of the spectrum. Crystal Monsters was a game I picked up (DSiware) last year... and I hated it. If there was any praise for that game, let it crumble to waste. It was absolutely terrible. Here's why:
First of all, from the beginning, you can clearly see that this game is a Pokémon ripoff. But it's not just any Pokémon ripoff; it's a bad one. You're given the choice between three starters. At first, you're all like, "OK, this is like Pokémon, it can't be that bad." But then you enter into the game. The first thing you'll notice is that the controls suck. It's really hard to move the player character around. As you delve deeper into the game, you'll notice how fast-paced it is. One minute you're in the starting town, and the next, you're halfway through the game. You'll also notice some severe casualties to the traditional capture and evolution system of Pokémon (both systems exist in this game). The capture system is literally based on how fast you can press a button. In my case, that isn't that fast. I couldn't capture anything that came my way. The evolution system is a terror to any Pokémon fan. Plus. That's all that is added. A plus sign. Nothing more nothing less. I couldn't call anything more boring. At least make the stupid monster look different. And by that I mean don't just make it a different color!
Speaking of monsters, that was probably the only redeeming thing about the game. While everything else about the game was pretty bad, the battle system was sort of okay. It involved some strategy. You could have three monsters out at a time. Certain moves were good against certain monsters, and the type system was usually based on logic.
One redeeming quality, however, does not negate all of the awful qualities that precede it. Looking at what the game contains (I never finished it because it was so awful), I have to say this is one of the worst games I've every played in my life. As a Pokémon fan for over ten years, I cannot possibly find anything in this game (besides the battle system) to say anything good about.
What I think of the different genres on Fanfiction, Fictionpress, etc. (Warning: This is a very opinionated section):
Adventure: I like adventure stories, mostly because they can be stretched to be very long and epic, like the Mage of Thunder.
Romance: I really like this genre and I've tried pairing several characters from different media together myself. All the Yaoi and Yuri out there just ruins the genre though.
Horror: I will not read horror but I've picked up on enough cliches to write something terrifying. See Chapter 9, section 3 of Mario and Luigi: Magic of Mirrors.
Hurt/Comfort: I am actually really good at writing this category. I can make the saddest scene you ever did see.
Family: By far one of my favorites. I love family. It's just awesome to see how relatives can interact with each other. I especially love father-child and brother-sister relationships.
Humor: I've found recently that I have a knack for writing humor. That's what Super Smash Bros: The Sitcom is dedicated to.
Drama/Suspense: These categories are some I am moderately interested in. I've taken an interest in trying to write something really dramatic. I don't know how well it will go though.
Poetry: This just isn't the category for Fanfiction. I tried writing a poetry Fanfiction but it flopped.
Mystery: I like mysteries. They're really interesting and thought provoking.
Parody: I love parodies. They're probably the greatest things in all of Fanfiction.
Angst: I still don't fully understand the point of this genre, but I've tried writing some.
Supernatural: The only supernatural being I believe in is God (and angels if they count). Thus I usually don't read supernatural fanfictions.
Sci-Fi: It's not really a category that interests me. I like medieval better.
Fantasy: I love this category because fantasy means that the story can be as whimsical as the author desires. Nothing is factually incorrect in a fantasy world unless the author says so.
Spiritual: Given that I am a Christian, you'd think I'd read these, however, there aren't all that many of them.
Tragedy: I'm not particularly a fan of this genre, but I will write it since I'm really good at sad stuff.
Western: I've almost never seen a story with this category on the site.
Crime: Some of these stories are actually really interesting, it's just that if the whole story revolves around performing criminal acts (like Grand Theft Auto), I will avoid it.
And now for some of my OCs
I know that some people do not like OCs, but I think they add extra spice to a story. A few of mine are detailed here. Note that some of these characters have not been published on fanfiction and that this section will be updated spontaneously (not that anyone is going to care).
Sonic the Hedgehog
Name: Solas the Hedgehog
Birthday: June 21st
Parents: Sonic the Hedgehog and Melissa the Hedgehog
Siblings: Teresa the Hedgehog and Coast the Hedgehog
Bio: Solas is a kind and somewhat reckless young hedgehog. He carries his father's adventurous spirit and speed and both his parents mindset of helping people. He is proficient in swordplay and is quite level-headed and can keep his temper in check pretty easily, unless someone he loves is in danger. He is in love with and dating Winter the Echidna.
Name: Winter the Echidna
Birthday: December 12th
Parents: Procurator Avon of the Nocturnus and Natalie the Echidna
Bio: Winter is a quick-to-decide kind of person and will do anything for those that are close to her. She holds power over ice, snow and the cold through her Cyrokinetic roots. She worries a lot over what may come to be and almost always assumes the worst. She is in love with and dating Solas the Hedgehog.
Name: Tevis the Hedgehog
Birthday: February 18th
Parents: Silver the Hedgehog and Blaze the Cat
Siblings: Samantha the Cat
Bio: Tevis is a hot-headed, fun-loving hedgehog with Pyrokinetic powers like his mother. While his usual attitude is quite characteristic of that of a teenage boy, he takes battle and protecting his little sister and friends quite seriously. He is very arrogant and overconfident in his abilities, but his skill with a sword matches his brags.
Name: Samantha the Cat
Birthday: March 8th
Parents: Silver the Hedgehog and Blaze the Cat
Siblings: Tevis the Hedgehog
Bio: Samantha is an even-minded girl who, like her mother, only wants a normal life. Not only does she possess Telekinesis and the fate of her entire world within her, she is quite beautiful and males seek after her constantly. She is quite a pessimistic person, but being around her friend Wren calms her stresses and allows her to see the good in her life. Her brother only makes things worse, but she still loves him. After meeting Chris the Cat II, she truly begins to open up.
Name: Wren the Raccoon
Birthday: March 7th
Parents: Marine the Raccoon and an unknown father
Bio: Wren is an optimistic, yet impatient, young raccoon. She loves adventure and the sea, just like her mother, and is close friends with Samantha. She is the best out of all three of them with a sword, and also possesses the ability of Hydrokinesis, control over water. Her bearings at sea are perfect, and the only things that really get on her nerves are Tevis the Hedgehog and being away from the ocean.
Name: Chris the Cat II
Birthday: February 16th
Parents: Chris the Cat and Kelsey the Cat
Bio: Chris II is a cool and calm young cat who will not fight unless challenged. He is skilled with many types of weapons and also possesses Telekinesis like his mother. He is cut off from the rest of the world most of the time due to his obsession in meditating to increase his psychic power. When he meets Samantha, they begin to help each other bring each other out of their shells.
Name: Peter Mario
Birthday: July 6th
Parents: Mario Mario and Princess Peach Mario
Siblings/Relatives: Danny Mario (Cousin), Luigi Mario (Uncle), Princess Daisy Mario (Aunt)
Bio: Peter was born within Bowser's throne room to Mario and Peach and immediately taken away. He has a strong sense of justice and possesses a magic pen that can conjure up anything from Kamesha, the Magikoopa who raised him until he was six. He is quite wise from being raised by a Magikoopa and often has very good judgement, despite the age he is at. He cares deeply for his family and bringing them back together is one of his main goals.
Name: Danny Mario
Birthday: April 30th
Parents: Luigi Mario and Princess Daisy Mario
Siblings/Relatives: Peter Mario (cousin), Mario Mario (Uncle), Princess Peach Mario (Aunt)
Bio: Danny was born while Daisy and Luigi were in hiding. He was raised on the stories of his father and uncle's prowess and wanted to be like both of them. He has had a very startled life starting when he joined Luigi's mission to save the universe from Bowser. He is a technological genius, able to create anything in the blink of an eye, and he makes very quick and rash decisions based on his experiences. Like Peter, he only wants to see his family back together.
Birthday: December 21st
Parents: Blumiere and Timpani
Bio: Tanya is a mysterious girl who was born just before Bowser took control of the universe. She lived with her parents in Flipswitch for almost five years, but then they were abducted by Bowser and taken to Sky Station. In the five short subsequent years, she memorized all of the books of prophecy, including the one of the Mage of Thunder. She tends to worry a lot, even though she knows the future, and cares deeply for her friends, even though she seems somewhat mysterious and mechanical on the outside.
Name: Tristian S. Troopadour
Age: 3 (Post Mage of Thunder)
Birthday: August 17th
Parents: Bowser Koopa Jr. and Helen Troopadour
Siblings/Relatives: Katie Koopa (Cousin), Katrina Koopa (Cousin), Clarisse Koopa (Cousin), Iggy Koopa (Uncle), Shelly Koopa (Aunt), Lemmy Koopa (Uncle), Trisha Koopa (Aunt), Ludwig Von Koopa (Uncle), Marcia Koopa (Aunt), Tamara Koopa (Cousin), Trinity Koopa (Cousin), Wendy Marcia Koopa (Cousin)
Age: 499 (He is immortal)
Birthday: June 1st
Relatives: Phyra; mother, Boreas; uncle, Europa; aunt, Norulus; uncle
Bio: Zephynn is the son of the West Wind goddess Phyra. When he was born, she stole him away and kept him to herself and made him immortal so that she would never have to be lonely. When the gods are abducted, he joins Pit's entourage in order to help out in saving his mother. He is very timid and has a potent fear of women, particularly a few certain goddesses. He wields the sword Temphoros.
Birthday: October 5th
Relatives: Viridi; mother, unknown father
Bio: Vinnia is the hotheaded daughter of the hotheaded nature goddess, Viridi. She lived life as a normal girl who kept to herself until she was fourteen and Pit came along. Then, she set out with him in order to find out who her mother is, which she eventually finds out. Despite her normally cruel and commanding demeanor, she is actually quite easy to warm up to, however, if one wrong impression is made, any chance you had at a friendship is gone for quite a while unless she is convinced otherwise. She is very close to both Raven and Zephynn, and shares sibling-like bonds with both of them. She wields the lance Terrestria.
Birthday: January 23rd
Relatives: Oscar; half-brother, Poseidon; father, ???; half-sister
Bio: Raven was once a quiet village girl, living a half-normal life. When her village was destroyed and her brother Oscar abducted, she set out with Pit's team, seeing no other options for herself. She developed a very close bond with Vinnia, and looks up to her as a sister. She has a now slight fear of weapons and is normally against fighting, however, she will make an exception if she or someone she loves (i.e. Vinnia or Oscar) is attacked.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
Birthday: March 5th
Bio: Once a reclusive Skorupi living in the desert, his only companions the purple and black bands he wore around his tail, Kori discovered the quicksand pits in the Northern Desert and sank into them. After making his way through Quicksand Cave and meeting Mesprit, he agreed to be her bodyguard for eternity, and the power she gave him evolved him into a Drapion. As previously stated, he is rather reclusive. Oftentimes he will keep his ideas to himself and not associate with others. When he does, he is usually a follower.
My Personal Theories- I have many theories that I have created to fill in numerous holes in the media I like. Here are some of them.
The Reason Legendary Pokémon cannot breed: I believe that legendary Pokémon are unable to breed in the game simply because they are not allowed to. I think that in the beginning when Arceus created the Pokémon World, he forbade any legendaries to breed unless given special permission. Why you may ask? If legendary Pokémon were to become too populous, it might turn into a problem, since they are all super powerful, and they aren't always going to get along. Just look at Kyogre and Groudon. Imagine having seven of each against each other. I also believe that legendary Pokémon have such strong genetics that if they were to mix with a common Pokémon, it would create a common Pokémon and legendary hybrid that would be more powerful than any Pokémon mankind has seen, or if they were to interbreed (for example, Cobalion with Virizion) they would create an entirely new Pokémon. And if criminals got their hands on a Pokémon like that... well, let's just say that we would all be screwed.
Origins of the Smasher World in Brawl: I've actually come up with numerous ideas for this one, but the only one I like is the one presented in The Story Behind the Subspace Emissary, which basically goes like this: Master Hand and Crazy Hand, brain and muscle, decided to create their own world based on other worlds around them, and after seeing the numerous different worlds decided to make a race of Smashers for their own world, based off of the people in the other worlds, that would not die in a fight, but instead simply turn into revivable trophies. That's the general gist of how I believe it originated.
Evidence that Koopas are Mammalian: Any idiot could look at the top of Bowser's head and see that he has red hair. So does his son, Bowser Jr. (and for even further closure, Morton Koopa Jr. has a couple sprigs on the top of his head as well, and Pom-Pom from 3D Land/3D World has a very distinct ponytail). You can argue that the Koopalings such as Ludwig or Larry or Iggy wear wigs and whatnot, but these two (and Morton and Pom-Pom) I certainly believe have hair on the tops of their heads. My point? They are mammals, not reptiles as they seem, since they have hair. Furthermore, looking at Bowser's feelings towards Peach in certain games (cough, cough, Super Paper Mario), I believe that having the Koopas be mammalian would make a teensy bit more sense. And since Bowser is a Koopa, and Bowser Jr. is also a Koopa, all Koopas, therefore, must be mammals.
How battles work in the non-game Pokémon world: So we've seen the manga and the anime of Pokémon right? How Pokémon use a ton of moves all at once within the span of a couple of episodes or chapters? Well, while writing chapter 12 of Ash's Orre Journey, I came up with a reason why. I think that Pokémon can learn all of their moves at once without forgetting any. However, the rules for battling are that they can only use four moves in a single battle. In other words, they can have many techniques but the trainer must choose four and those four are locked in for the rest of that battle. This is the rule I am using in Ash's Orre Journey, so don't flip if a Pokémon uses a fifth move between chapters. If it is a separate battle, it is a legit move.
Here's something really funny (but true) that I found on Facebook:
In the year 2013, the Lord came unto Noah, Who was now living in America and said:
He gave Noah the blueprints, saying:
Six months later, the Lord looked down and saw Noah weeping in his yard - but no Ark.
"Noah!" He roared, "I'm about to start the rain! Where is the Ark?"
"Forgive me, Lord," begged Noah, "but things have changed. I needed a Building Permit. I've been arguing with the Boat Inspector about the need for a sprinkler system."
"My homeowners association claim that I've violated the Neighborhood by-laws by building the Ark in my back yard and exceeding the height limitations. We had to go to the local Planning Committee for a decision."
"Then the City Council and the Electricity Company demanded a shed load of money for the future costs of moving power lines and other overhead obstructions, to clear the passage for the Ark's move to the sea. I told them that the sea would be coming to us, but they would hear none of it."
"Getting the wood was another problem. There's a ban on cutting local trees in order to save the Greater Spotted Barn Owl. I tried to convince the environmentalists that I needed the wood to save the owls - but no go!"
"When I started gathering the animals, PETA took me to court. They insisted that I was confining wild animals against their will. They argued the accommodations were too restrictive and it was cruel and inhumane to put so many animals in a confined space."
"Then the Environmental Protection Agency ruled that I couldn't build the Ark until they'd conducted an environmental impact study on Your proposed flood."
"I'm still trying to resolve a complaint with the Human Rights Commission on how many minorities I'm supposed to hire for my building crew."
"The Immigration Dept. Is checking the visa status of most of the people who want to work. The labor unions say I can't use my sons. They insist I have to hire only union workers with ark-building experience."
"To make matters worse, the IRS seized all my assets, claiming I'm trying to leave the country illegally with endangered species. So, forgive me, Lord, but it would take at least 10 years for me to finish this ark."
Suddenly the skies cleared, the sun began to shine and a rainbow stretched across the sky.
Noah looked up in wonder and asked, "You mean you're not going to destroy the world?"
"No," said the Lord. " The Government beat me to it."
And now for some recollections on Pokemon files I've had in the past (since I've had a ton). These are the ones I remember the best:
Pokemon Leafgreen: Migrated Starter, replaced by a Spearow- This one is the most vivid in my memory. I was getting all three Kanto starters on my Diamond version and was using Leafgreen to do it. I would just do the normal thing; play through the game until I could catch Pokemon and then migrate six of them off. Squirtle was the last of them, and the seventh Pokemon that I decided to keep was a Spearow. Let me tell you, that Spearow and I got along really well. I went through the entire game using that Pokemon as my starter, and from what I remember, I caught two of three of the Legendary birds, Moltres in a normal Pokeball, and made it all the way to the Elite Four. I don't remember why I deleted it, but it was an awesome save file.
Pokemon Firered: The Invincible Quartet- This was one of my more recently deleted files. On this file, I had a quartet of Pokemon: a Dragonite named Saphira, a Magneton named Tron, a Golduck named Kappa, and a Charizard named Friend (they are in my "random facts about me" section). Every time I faced the Elite Four, they won, and usually I didn't have to even use Saphira. On occasion I would add an Espeon named Chime and an Umbreon named Bells to my team, but overall, the four of them were my most memorable team.
Pokemon Sapphire: Second File ever, Dual Awesomeness- This file was literally the second file I'd ever created on a Pokemon game (Sapphire was my first). I had deleted my file on which I'd started with Treecko because I couldn't beat the elite four (you can't blame me, it was my first time playing Pokemon on that file), and started a new one with Torchic. That file lasted a long, long time. The trainer's name was Seth, and I ended up with Blaziken and Kyogre. Those two alone could take down the entire Hoenn Elite Four. It was totally awesome. Then I migrated both of them to Diamond and restarted the game. Ever since, the game has been my outcast of all of its relatives.
Pokemon Emerald: The Gameboy Junk File- This file is actually still going, mostly because it is the game file where most of my crap is stored, as in, Pokemon I never use anymore. I also use it for cloning. I have some pretty awesome Pokemon on this file, but it still has scars from when I used to use the Gameshark to cheat. This is usually the game file where most of my Pokemon end up being traded. It is also the game file that I've been the luckiest with Shinies. I've seen four shinies on the file, caught three, and lost one. All that remains are my shiny Sunflora and shiny Crobat. The other two were both shiny Smeargle, one that vanished into oblivion, and the other that I thought wasn't special because I didn't even know what a shiny was at the time.
Pokemon Crystal: The Starter Glitch- I deleted this file because of that glitch that I used. It took me forever to figure out but I pulled it off. I got all three starters. This was actually a really awesome save file, I just had guilt from using the glitch. My favorite Pokemon to use on this file was my Umbreon, because it just looked awesome and it knew Shadow Ball.
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness: All 83, and then the Card Crashed- This one is pretty self-explanatory. I chose Vaporeon to take the lead of my team for this file, my second on XD. Gardevoir was its sidekick, and they did really well. I got all 83 Shadow Pokemon and purified them all. Then... my memory card crashed. So yeah, that sucked. But oh well. I've had three save files since, maybe more, and they've all been awesome... except for the one I cheated. That one is just plain weird.
Pokemon Diamond: Why do I still have this file?- I honestly don't know why I still have my first Pokemon Diamond Version file. It's full of junk and is cheated beyond heck. Nobody has ten level 2 Arceus. What's really a miracle is the game card. It literally has three bite marks in its back, the label is completely torn off, and the bars that read the game are somewhat crooked. Guess what? It still works! Aside from that, there are a ton of migrated Pokemon on that game file, since that was my first Pokemon DS game (after Pokemon Ranger).
My super random but somewhat impacting philosophy:
Because no man is perfect, no man can become perfect due to being tainted by imperfection, therefore, an imperfect person does not know perfection and furthermore, since he does not know perfection, he cannot create a perfect world. Thus, through an imperfect creature such as a human being, a utopia is impossible to form. Only one who knows perfection can create a perfect world, and the only being that knows perfection is God.
Atheists and Christians have similar viewpoints. They both believe that man is meant to progress forward and make the world a better place, and that every man should strive to reach perfection, even if it is impossible by one's own strength. As such, Atheists and Christians aren't that much different. The only thing missing from the statement from an Atheist point of view is that the only way to recieve perfection is through Jesus Christ. For since no man is perfect, if any man is able to walk the Earth free of imperfection, he is not man, but God.
'MEET ME IN THE STAIRWELL'
You say you will never forget where you were when you heard the news On September 11, 2001. Neither will I.
I was on the 110th floor in a smoke filled room with a man who called his wife to say 'Good-Bye.' I held his fingers steady as he dialed. I gave him the peace to say, 'Honey, I am not going to make it, but it is OK..I am ready to go.'
I was with his wife when he called as she fed breakfast to their children. I held her up as she tried to understand his words and as she realized he wasn't coming home that night.
I was in the stairwell of the 23rd floor when a woman cried out to Me for help. 'I have been knocking on the door of your heart for 50 years!' I said. 'Of course I will show you the way home - only believe in Me now.'
I was at the base of the building with the Priest ministering to the injured and devastated souls. I took him home to tend to his Flock in Heaven. He heard my voice and answered.
I was on all four of those planes, in every seat, with every prayer. I was with the crew as they were overtaken. I was in the very hearts of the believers there, comforting and assuring them that their faith has saved them.
I was in Texas, Virginia, California, Michigan, Afghanistan . I was standing next to you when you heard the terrible news. Did you sense Me?
I want you to know that I saw every face. I knew every name - though not all know Me. Some met Me for the first time on the 86th floor.
Some sought Me with their last breath. Some couldn't hear Me calling to them through the smoke and flames; 'Come to Me... this way... take my hand.' Some chose, for the final time, to ignore Me. But, I was there.
I did not place you in the Tower that day. You may not know why, but I do.. However, if you were there in that explosive moment in time, would you have reached for Me?
Sept. 11, 2001, was not the end of the journey for you . But someday your journey will end. And I will be there for you as well. Seek Me now while I may be found. Then, at any moment, you know you are 'ready to go.'
I will be in the stairwell of your final moments.
During the next 60 seconds, stop whatever you are doing, and take this opportunity. (Literally it is only 1 minute.) All you have to do is the following:
Stop and think and appreciate God's power in your life, for doing what you know is pleasing to Him. If you are not ashamed to do this, follow the instructions. Jesus said, 'If you are ashamed of Me, I will be ashamed of you before My Father'
If you are not ashamed, copy and paste this on your profile...only if you believe 'Yes, I love my God He is my fountain of Life and My Savior. He Keeps me going day and night. Without Him, I am no one. But with Him, I can do everything. Christ is my strength.'
Whether you like it or not, God was there. Whether you believe in him or not, he's there with you. No matter how supernatural or unreal it seems that an infinitely powerful being could possibly be here tending to us, his sheep, it's true. He is everywhere, and he's willing to help you out, no matter what the tough times you're going through. He was and is there at Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Benghazi, The Black Death, the tsunami in Japan, all of the earthquakes that have happened in the last twelve years, Hurricane Sandy, the wildfires in Texas, D-day... the list goes on, because it cannot be denied that our God is everywhere and willing to comfort those who struggle with such disasters if they are willing to accept the comfort. Please, please, please repost this. America needs to know that God is there in these difficult times.
My Stories (Now with self-given ratings):
The Mage of Thunder (Mario) Status: Complete Rating: 3/5
Free Runners: Brent (Wolves of the Beyond) Status: Complete Rating: 4/5
Pokemon: The Kanto Journey (Pokemon) Status: On hold Rating: 3.5/5
The Travels of Orca and Sturgeon (Legend of Zelda) Status: On hold Rating: 4/5
The Chaos Revival and Team Dark: New Allies (Sonic the Hedgehog) Status: Indefinite Hiatus Rating: 2/5
Identical Twins (Super Smash Bros) Status: Indefinite Hiatus Rating: 4/5
A Second Chance (Legend of Zelda) Status: Complete Rating: 4/5
Free Runners: Origins (Wolves of the Beyond) Status: Complete Rating: 3.5/5
The Story Behind the Subspace Emissary (Super Smash Bros) Status: Complete Rating: 4.5/5
Why Kirby and Pikachu Don't Get Along (Super Smash Bros) Status: Complete Rating: 4.7/5
Legend of Zelda: The Shadow Storm (Legend of Zelda and Pokemon) Status: On Hold (Again) Rating: 4/5
Sciber (Pokemon)- Status: Complete Rating: 3.5/5
Life in Oak's Garden (Pokemon)- Status: Indefinite Hiatus 4.2/5
The Chaos Events (Sonic the Hedgehog)- Status: Complete Rating: 1/5
Dark Triad/Mystery of the Somewhat Staff (Kid Icarus); note that I am collaborating with my friend to write these two. He's writing Dark Triad, and I'm writing Somewhat Staff. (his account is Game777Guy)- Status: Complete Rating: 4.5/5
Ash's Orre Journey (Pokémon)- Status: In Progress Rating: 4.7/5
Winds of Destiny (Kid Icarus)- Status: In Progress Rating: 4/5
Mario and Luigi: Magic of Mirrors (Mario) Status: In Progress Rating: 4.9/5
Stories Unposted or thinking of Writing (Also with ratings):
Pokémon adaption of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream (Pokemon) Status: Brainstorming (First Two Chapters Written) Rating: 3/5
LinkxMalon fanfic (24 chapters; Legend of Zelda) Status: Brainstormed and ready to write! (I just need to figure out a title for it...) Rating: 4/5
Wind and Ice (10 chapters; Legend of Zelda) Status: Brainstormed but still working out kinks due to a change in position on the timeline of Legend of Zelda. 4/5
LoZ in the Style of Fire Emblem fanfic (Legend of Zelda) Status: Working on it (Spurting Ideas into Microsoft Word) Rating: 4/5
Fire Emblem: The Usurper King (Fire Emblem) Status: Brainstorming (Spurting ideas into Microsoft Word) Rating: 3.5/5
Fire Emblem: Tellius Fanfic (Fire Emblem) Status: In the back of my head somewhere Rating: 4/5
Sonic the Hedgehog: A New Future (Sonic the Hedgehog)- Tails, Sonic, and Knuckles versions (Sonic the Hedgehog) Status: This story is three different stories with three takes on the same first chapter. I'm working on Tails's arc right now and I will get to Sonic and Knuckles's later. A Prologue has been written for each, and Tails's story has a chapter. I am hesitant now about this idea, because I don't want to have another twenty year gap in the midst of the story like I did with the Mage of Thunder. If anyone cares to read this, I would like some input, because this story will require something of a twenty year gap in continuity. Rating: 4.5/5
TyphlosionxFloatzel Story (Pokemon) Status: Working on it (First Two Chapters Written) Rating: 4/5
LoZ: Heroes' Brotherhood (Legend of Zelda) Status: Working on it (First Chapter Written) Rating: 4.5/5
LoZ: A Link to the Past AU (Legend of Zelda) Status: Working on it (First Chapter Written) Rating: 4.3/5
Free Runners: Kinnaird (Wolves of the Beyond) Status: Brainstorming (First Chapter Written) Rating: 3/5
Spellbound: The Tale of the Witch and the Hero (Witch & Hero) Status: Working on it Rating: 3.7/5
Tamashi Densetsu: Soul of a Legend (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon) Status: Working on it (Prologue written) Rating: 4.5/5
Fennekin's Pirate Adventure (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon) Status: Brainstorming Rating: 4.8/5
Unofficial Title: Chaos Overload (Sonic the Hedgehog) Status: Brainstorming Rating: None yet
Unofficial Title: Smash Bros: Apocalypse (Super Smash Bros) Status: Brainstorming Rating: None yet
Stuff to Know: After I finish Mario and Luigi: Magic of Mirrors and Ash's Orre Journey, I'm going to shift my focus to smaller projects like Fennekin's Pirate Adventure and Winds of Destiny, as well as one-shots and two-shots. At this point in time, I can't really handle huge stories like the two I am working on. So I've decided that once the two listed in the former are complete, I'll be putting down most of my big ideas for fanfiction for a while. I just can't focus on fanfiction as much as I used to what with school and all. I hope all of you will understand that once those two are finished smaller things will come after.
Looking back to the origins of some of my story ideas:
Ash's Orre Journey- It was a while back when I started thinking about how awesome it would be to put Ash into Pokémon Ranger. I believe it was after I saw Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. This idea formulated for a while in my head. It went to the back of my mind for a while and then came back for another while. Eventually my mind came up with the idea that there could be Shadow Pokémon in Fiore that couldn't be captured by regular Stylers. I forget what I gave Ash to counter this but I gave him something. Eventually, that idea kind of rotted in my head, but it inspired a later idea: Ash joining the cast of Pokémon XD (I liked it better than Colloseum. I know: blasphemy) as another snagger, a similar position to what he would have been in the Pokémon Ranger idea. I decided he would have a portable Snag Machine and everything. That wasn't a serious idea for a while. Then one day I arbitrarily decided to write the first chapter we all know today. The second chapter soon followed, but I refrained from publishing either of them. I didn't have a clear direction for the story at the time. As time went on, the chunk of sediment that was this story idea began to wear down into something that I liked. I decided I was going to use Ash's Aura abilities for something great. Also, after showing my friend the first Pokémon movie (which severely disappointed him: he hates Ash as a character) I decided I was going to use the story to turn Ash into a more serious character, a version of Ash known around the site as a "smart Ash". How I'm doing that, I won't say, because that would give a way a huge plot point.
The Mage of Thunder- This story, believe it or not, was completely arbitrary. I started writing it the day I reviewed azurixx's Mario and Sonic: Heroes' Unite for the first time. It was a combination of my desire to create an epic tale like that one and my love for the character Luigi. I literally made up the entire story as I went along. And I'm preparing to rewrite it.
The Mystery of the Somewhat Staff (and by proxy, The Dark Triad)- This one I've had written down for a while. It's quite long. Here we go: Once in the recesses of my mind (and my notebook) there was a story I liked to call Sacrifices. It was a simple Kid Icarus fanfiction, and I intended to write it so that I could practice writing more deep things like death and darkness. The idea was to call upon a female angel that Pit would fall in love with, and throughout the story have characters die one by one until some are alive and some are dead. This was an attempt to give Palutena’s side another commander besides Pit as well. So the story sat there in my notebook. I thought about it and eventually added more characters to the story to give each side even more commanders. I put Dyntos on the side of light, threw in a couple of commanders for the side of nature, and made up quite a few more people to side with the Underworld, which I depicted as siding with Pandora. Also in the original plans, I had fused Dark Pit, Gaol, and Magnus together into a mercenary team called the Dark Triad that joined the war halfway through. As time went on, the story continued to just sit there. I never got the urge to write it. Then I came up with another idea after reading the Somewhat Staff’s idol description. What if a Somewhat Staff was actually fully alive? That turned into an entirely separate story that I dubbed The Mystery of the Somewhat Staff. After I wrote the first chapter of this story, I didn’t publish it however. Instead, I waited for quite a while as the document sat around on my computer. Then, during my Sophomore year, I showed my friend some of the ideas I had come up with in my notebook. The Dark Triad caught his eye and he urged me to write a story about them, which I hesitated to do since I didn’t know how I would write it. Eventually, he said he would write it and thus began our collaboration of the Mystery of the Somewhat Staff and Dark Triad. Now, Vinnia in the Mystery of the Somewhat Staff was originally one of the characters planned in Sacrifices. After realizing that the Mystery of the Somewhat Staff could have the potential to be an awesome story, I began taking characters that had originally been planned for Sacrifices and placing them in the story. Characters like Raven, Zephynn and Vinnia were all originally in those plans. The demigod idea came on a whim. Looking through the affiliations in the character chart of Sacrifices, I decided that certain characters would become the children of gods. Zephynn was a special case. As I was writing chapter 2 and trying to describe the west wind temple, I just didn’t feel right making the place Viridi based. So instead, I said, “I like the wind. Let’s throw in some wind users here.” So I did, and the place became the West Wind Temple. Soon after finishing that chapter, I went through wikipedia and some other sites to find out what the original Greek wind gods were called, and came up with names for them that way. Boreas kept his original name, while the others, except for Europa, were derived from the original’s names. Aria was another big character in Sacrifices; heck, she was the female angel that Pit fell in love with. But after the female angel didn’t make the cut in Mystery of the Somewhat Staff (because it wouldn’t have made much sense), I just decided to plop her down as a rich girl demigod in some town. And now look how far she’s come. The Somewhat Staff itself was a difficult character to bring out. He had so many things that I just came up with on the spot. That melee attack just happened. I also didn’t have any clue how I was going to tie the “mystery” thing into the story until my friend brought up that we should put in a sage with a pointy hat, like Gandalf or Ricken. I mulled it over and gave it some thought, and then I came up with a child of Hecate named Ladon... who is inside of the Somewhat Staff. That further complicated the backstories of our stories and made them much more interesting. From that decision came numerous others. Many grudges and strong memories, a future hatred scene, and a lot of anti-Palutenaness in the future. That decision also gave the two stories an even closer reason to be read together. From that moment on, the two stories were bound by a dodecaknot or more. That is the huge part of the stories; it brought out the name, the Arc of the Past.
The Legend of Zelda: Shadow Storm- This story was originally among the first stories I published on this site, back when I didn't know a thing about fanfiction writing, or the Legend of Zelda for that matter. I had become interested in the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker a little after I joined the site in November of 2011. I had read up a little on the Legend of Zelda and thought, "Hey, what if some other kid besides Link got to go on a similar journey?" So I made up a character named Chan and made him twelve years old, stuck him on an island, and ripped off the beginning of Wind Waker, except that I used Pokémon. It was in this original story that I came up with the characters for Gulfree and Darian. I actually took it off of the site because I didn't know if it was getting publicity or not (I didn't figure out how to look at traffic stats for about six months after I joined the site.). Lo and behold, I republished it after playing through Wind Waker and it is what it is today. On hold, as I have a severe case of writer's block.
Free Runners: Brent- This one I wrote for a very, VERY specific reason. If you have not read the Wolves of the Beyond series, I would skip this, because it contains spoilers. So to those of you who have continued because you have read the series, we all know that Banja has a daughter and that she is named Maudie. What I wanted to know was who the heck the little girl's father was. So I invented Brent, a member of the Myre Society, which I created in Free Runners: Origins. Brent was Maudie's father according to me. And that's the whole reason I wrote the story. Later I would end up writing the story for another reason as well; to keep Banja alive, because what Star Wolf did went against my original plans for Brent. Also, I came up with the reason for Maudie's name. I looked up what Maudie means. It's old German for the phrase "mighty in battle." I assumed that meant that Maudie was born during the earthquake and that part of the story came to be. And that's about it for that one.
Tamashi Densetsu: Soul of a Legend- You've probably already seen my section of personal theories. Or at least I'm assuming if you've made it this far in reading my profile. This one goes along with the first one in that section: why legendaries can't breed. I have actually come up with several ideas correlating with this idea. This one is my favorite. After formulating that theory, I came up with the idea of a story where Virizion and Cobalion had a child and ran away, followed by Keldeo. Terrakion proceeded to tattle on them and then try to defend them and that ended in a large scale rebellion. This story follows a different idea, a sort of combination of ideas, sort of like Mystery of the Somewhat Staff. I also had the idea that a Mewtwo should get together with a female Lucario and have a super powerful child. That story is actually sitting in my computer still. I did have my theory in mind while I was writing that, but I didn't get as far as I could have. Anyways, so that idea actually fermented for a while in my head until I started watching Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion and thought, "Hey, I like this. I should incorporate mind control into this idea that I've been thinking about!" So a few days ago, I began to plan this story. I began to translate words so as to find the main character's name, and eventually settled on the Japanese translation for 'soul' which is Tamashi. I slapped on 'Densetsu', Japanese for 'legendary', to make the name make more sense. My theory fully came into play in planning what I want to do with this story about a super powerful Lucario in search of his father. I'll let you guys make guesses as to how, though it should be pretty obvious. This story, if I think it is good enough (and if I believe hard enough that some of my readers won't hate me for publishing it; it will be quite violent and characters might die bloodily), will be published this summer.
Spellbound: Tale of the Witch and the Hero- I did kind of explain this one a little in my reviews section when I reviewed the game that is its basis. But I'm basically writing this one as an angry letter to gaming websites who thought the game sucked. I decided after reading a few crappy gaming website reviews that I was going revamp the story so that it would still tell the same story, but be more exciting and adventure-like. Because that was all the original game lacked. A good, solid story.
Mario and Luigi: Magic of Mirrors- The original concept of this story came about long ago after I played Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and started writing fanfiction. Since I loved Bowser's Inside Story so much, I decided it needed a sequel. Back then, I was a really big fan on the whole "villains turn good" thing. Midbus was thus one of the main characters of the original fanfiction. Starlow was also in it, as was E. Gadd, a whole race I called the Moon Sprites, Rosalina, Wario and Waluigi (also main characters), and Daisy. After I put it onto my computer, I realized how bad it was. Subsequently, it took me three years to finally get something done on it. A few months ago, after writing out Mystery of the Somewhat Staff's character chart for the second Arc (which is enormous. There are so many OCs, they're hard to count) I began to accept the fact that Magic of Mirrors had far too many characters (23 OCs and 42 characters total that had some importance to the story). I couldn't handle all of them. So I made a LOT of cuts. I can't say too much, because that would spoil things, but I got rid of Midbus, E. Gadd (because I can't handle his character correctly), Starlow, Wario and Waluigi, Rosalina, and more that I cannot mention. Fawful and Dimentio were both originally considered as bad guys for this fanfiction, but I cut both of them because in the context of the story, they would not have made sense. I was reluctant to post it for a while after rewriting the first, second, and third chapters. Then, I arbitrarily decided to post it. And I'm really enjoying it now.
Fennekin's Pirate Adventure- I was just thinking about how cute a Fennekin with a pirate bandana would look and the idea just popped up in my head and expanded from there. That's literally it. Now I have a nine man, one woman pirate crew planned out to explore the seas in this story.
The Legend of Zelda: Heroes' Brotherhood- This idea came from the idea to give Link a brother of some sort. After some debate, I decided said brother should be older than him. I stuck the story as it was in my own timeline, the Fear timeline. The first chapter was written over the course of a few months. I didn't feel ready to publish it though. So it sat there for a while until a few months ago when I decided to throw down some new ideas for it. I had already drawn a map and come up with a general idea for the story. But at this point, I felt that the map was outdated for what I wanted to do. So I came up with three new ideas for the opening scenario. The first was an idea that the story would follow a younger boy who was not Link, but idolized Link. Link's older brother would still exist and the story would proceed as it might have in the first place, but following the younger boy. The second followed the same younger boy, however, instead of Link having an older brother, the younger boy would have an older brother and both would idolize Link. The story would proceed as it was. Then I came up with the third idea; Link and Zelda are married before the events of the story, Link's older brother exists, and the story proceeds a bit differently. After some debate between the four ideas for the story, I settled on the fourth one.
Super Smash Bros: The Sitcom- I literally only started this story because I played a match as Ganondorf against Palutena and some other characters in Smash 4 and decided, "Hey, it would be funny if those two got together." After Game777Guy read the first two chapters, he encouraged me to write more. So I am.
Village's Revenge (title pending)- This is a Minecraft fanfiction that I came up with recently. I have a thing for blowing up entire villages in Creative mode. So one day, in a creative Superflat world, I did just that. I proceeded to pull out a book and quill and begin writing the premise for this fanfiction, realizing that maybe the Villagers don't want to blown up. Maybe they want to fight back. Maybe they're more than the 'hmm'-ing villagers we think they are. That's where this story originates.
Stories I've favorited and reasons why:
Mario and Sonic: Heroes Unite (Author: azurixx); This story is very well written and appealing to audiences of all ages. It is clear that its author, azurixx, puts a lot of time and effort into making sure his stories turn out in the way they should. It also partially inspired me to write the Mage of Thunder. This I believe because the day I first reviewed this story was the day I started the Mage of Thunder.
The Last Survivor (Author: Darks8728); This story is very descriptive and well written, and presents quite an interesting storyline that rolls out at just the right pace. The cover art is awesome too. And the OCs. I love the OCs. That said, I haven't gotten around to reading the latest chapter due to business. And stuff.
High Gear (Author: Sterling Lee); This story is one of the best I've ever seen on the site. It is written like a novel, and it has a restricted setting, which is one of my favorite story elements ever. The author no longer makes his/her home on this site sadly.
The Horrors of Babysitting (Author: Rikku Abdul); What do you get when you mix Sain and Kent with babysitting? Read this story to find out. It's pretty darn funny. I mean, it made my favorites list and it's about three years old. I'd give it a read if you're looking for a good laugh.
The Sea's Whisperer (Author: Hakimu); This story as well is very well plotted out, and it has a slow moving plot, which always makes for an interesting story to read. Indeed this one has been interesting to read so far; I've been quite intrigued by its last few chapters. Quite possibly the best Wind Waker AU on the site.
Pokemon: True Amity (Author: azurixx); Another story by azurixx, I actually favorited it because I like azurixx's writing and Pokemon both.
Pikachu & Samus: Black Clouds, White Light (Author: Maikou); I favorite this because I love the Pikachu and Samus duo in the Subspace Emissary and I also love the way Maikou interpreted their characters and thoughts based on what was in the game.
Asking the Impossible (Author: EmeraldDragon1); This story was amazing, even if it was extremely rushed. I actually came up with the same idea as its author, about a Zangoose and a Seviper in a similar situation, a long time ago, and as such, I really liked it.
Heroes of Kalos Abridged (Author: Zokolov); I favorite this story because #1, it is hilarious, and #2, it parodies one of the most horribly written stories Pokémon has ever brought to its audience. Quite honestly, I hate the story of X and Y. It's flat, dull, and boring (but everything else in the game makes up for it). It's nice to see a comedic story making fun of it. And all I have to say to get anyone to read it is that its main character is an arsonist Serena and I've already met three characters who want to take over Kalos. It's really funny.
Dark Pursuit (Author: Novalion); This story pulled me away from a super loud, super obnoxious wedding party with how awesome it was. I favorite it because it reminds me of my own writing. The interpretations of some of the Koopalings in this story are the same as my own. And those who are different I agree with. The characters are awesome, the story so far is pretty amazing. It really drew me in in a way that not many stories do. I'd definitely recommend it.
The Legend of Zelda: Nightfall (Author: Game777Guy); I know the author of this story personally; he's my best friend. He got the idea after reading Hyrule Historia. It's a really great work so far; his writing is really amazing. I know it because we're writing The Dark Triad and Mystery of the Somewhat Staff together.
Dark Triad (Author: Game777Guy); Again, I know him personally, and on top of that, this story is fiercely intertwined with Mystery of the Somewhat Staff. Why not favorite it?
Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade (Author: Game777Guy); There is no bias when I say this; this is the best novelization of the original English-released Fire Emblem on the site. I am beta-reading it and I have found that it is astoundingly well-written. The fight scenes are great and the humor is just as good. And it perfectly mixes that humor with the more serious story of the game. Take it from me, this is an amazing story. And I don't think that just because he's my best friend. It really is. I also wrote and sang a theme song for it recently. Check out my Youtube channel, TheBreadghost, and look for the video titled We Breathe as One.
LOL (Author: TheMoonclaw); I saved the best for last. LOL is one of my most favorite stories on the site. It looks at the humorous aspects of the Zelda games, and I'm just going to say right now that a lot of those are really funny. If you're a Zelda fan, I highly recommend it. Kudos to TheMoonclaw for creating such a great idea!
Favorite Authors and Why:
azurixx- It should be clear why this guy is on my favorites list from the description I gave for Mario and Sonic: Heroes Unite. He is one of the best story planners and writers on the site. I've never read a better fanfiction than his Mario and Sonic crossover. I will definitely be reading some of his other works.
TheMoonclaw- Because LOL is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Even though that is the only thing from this author that I have read, it's still enough to convince me to favorite.
Game777Guy- We co-wrote two fanfictions, and will be co-writing two sequels to those two fanfictions at some point in time. On top of that, we're best friends. 'nuff said. Also, he is now writing a fanfiction of his own that has nothing to do with mine. It is called the Legend of Zelda: Nightfall. It is his first solo story. I highly recommend reading it. He accepts constructive criticism so please read and leave a review for him! :D
SusieofAnna- This author is on my favorites list because I like her Wolves of the Beyond stories and she likes mine. We've also talked quite a lot over private messaging, and I enjoy talking to people over fanfiction private messaging.
I write as a hobby and nothing more. In spite of this, I do appreciate reviews as feedback to improve my writing and also as a way of connecting with my readers. I love all of you even if you don't review, but I'd really like it if you would all leave a review at least once. You don't know (Unless you're a fanfiction author yourself) how happy it would make me. Happy reading!
-RonnyBravo the Breadghost-
A cookie shall be given to anyone who made it all the way to the bottom with minimal section skipping.
A lifetime of cookies shall be given to anyone who made it this far without skipping ANYTHING. :D
Those who skipped all the way to my stories below, you get nothing unfortunately, but I appreciate your visit and hope that you will enjoy my stories.