Poll: For my story Opposites Attract, should Hilda/Touko and N (and the other characters) be changed into Pokémon, or kept human? Vote Now!
Author has written 31 stories for Shugo Chara!, Fairy Tail, Pokémon, Diabolik Lovers : Haunted Dark Bridal, Kamigami No Asobi/神々の悪戯, Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice, Karneval/カーニヴァル, Mystic Messenger, and Diabolik Lovers/ディアボリックラヴァーズ.
I'm working on tons of stories! I also read all kinds of stories! I can be a slow typer sometimes so be patient with me. I don't get time sometimes cuz of my parents! Thanks to the people who helped me figure out how to make the chapters.
My latest poll is about my newest story. And I NEED YOUR HELP to decide on something imprtant. So PLEASE VOTE!
Check out my polls, too!
Please also check out my YouTube Channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AmuletRebel?feature=mhee
MY LAPTOP IS FIXED AND I'LL BE UPDATING MY STORIES IN GOOD TIME!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL FANFIC WRITERS (Please read all): I am SICK of all these anonymous reviewers and members of Critics United trashing people's stories like we have no feelings on all the hurtful things they say! How I hate them so! It's worse how they make 'suggestions' and tell us to change our stories that we worked hard to create! It's our way of writing, not theirs! I believe that they want us to change our stories so THEY can feel like they have power and change the site's stories to what they want! If you're with me, support me! If you're not, then don't bother talking to me about it.
Info About Me
Bones of Marriage Links
Remains of the Day song
Tears to Shed song
Trick and Treat Links
Vocaloid song (English version)
Amu's 1st Outfit
Knots of Destiny Links
When Will My Life Begin song
Mother Knows Best song
Mother Knows Best (Reprise) song
I See the Light song
Midnight Blue Servant Links
Monochrome Kiss song (Amuto)
Ikuto as a Demon
Amu's Usual Dress (Ch.1)
Yaya's Dress (Ch.3)
Amu's Dress (Ch.3)
Utau's Maid Outfit
Rikka's Maid Outfit
(More links as the chapters go on.)
Scary Chara High Links
Amu's Usual Outfit
Rebellion for Love Links
Amuto - Colors
To Keep A Healthy Level of Insanity In This World
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and Point A Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone Has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch To Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Sexual Favors"
7. Finish All Your Sentences With "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't Use Any Punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Ask People What Sex They Are. Laugh Hysterically After They Answer.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play Tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Hard.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling, "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity......
20. Copy this and PM it To Someone To Make Them Smile..
Great Female Comebacks (Girl Power!!!)
Boy: Pay attention baby! You can't spell focus without US!
Boy: It seems you stole my heart!
Boy: Is this seat empty?
Boy: I bet your face has turned a few heads.
Boy: Your body is like a temple.
Boy: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out!
Boy: I think I could make you very happy.
Boy: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
Boy: Can I have your name?
Boy: Shall we go see a movie?
Boy: Where have you been all my life?
Boy: Hi. Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
Boy: How did you get to be so beautiful?
Boy: Will you go out with me this Saturday?
Boy: I want to give myself to you.
Boy: Hey cutie, how 'bout you and I hitting the hot spots?
If you agree that girls can live without boys in their lives, at least egocentric boys with lame pickup lines, copy and paste this on your profile.