Poll: Can Miraculous Ladybug be considered inspired by anime? Vote Now!
Author has written 28 stories for Shugo Chara!, Pokémon, Diabolik Lovers : Haunted Dark Bridal, Kamigami No Asobi/神々の悪戯, Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice, Karneval/カーニヴァル, Mystic Messenger, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, Angels of Death, and Diabolik Lovers/ディアボリックラヴァーズ.
I'm working on tons of stories! I also read all kinds of stories! I can be a slow typer sometimes so be patient with me. I tend to jump from one idea to another and completely lose interest sometimes, so bear with me, okay?
My YouTube Channel (I like to upload AMVs of my favorite fandoms. Also, I make Crack videos for Miraculous Ladybug.)
My AO3 Account (My most recent stories are here. Posts upload faster there too. It's also my backup if something goes horribly wrong on this account.)
My Tumblr (I post some drabbles there and reblog a lot of fanart I like looking at)
A Little Bit About Me
What I want written on my tombstone: Go away. I'm asleep.
I have a message for you guys. Please read
In light of a recent events, I should send a warning to everyone who glances at this profile when they're undoubtedly bored or genuinely curious about the author.
I came to Fanfiction because it was a buzzing community to express creativity with the freedom to let the imagination soar. And it pains me to see that freedom be abused by toxic people who have no interest in writing but have come here to force their beliefs on people. So please, don't give in to it. Spread positivity and show that humanity is still good. Thank you.
Midnight Blue Servant Links
Monochrome Kiss song (Amuto)
Ikuto as a Demon
Amu's Usual Dress (Ch.1)
Yaya's Dress (Ch.3)
Amu's Dress (Ch.3)
Utau's Maid Outfit
Rika's Maid Outfit
(More links as the chapters go on.)
To Keep A Healthy Level of Insanity In This World
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and Point A Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone Has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch To Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Sexual Favors"
7. Finish All Your Sentences With "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't Use Any Punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Ask People What Sex They Are. Laugh Hysterically After They Answer.
11. Specify That Your Drive-Through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play Tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Hard.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling, "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity......
20. Copy this and PM it To Someone To Make Them Smile.. It's Called Therapy...
BFF: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Me: Did you just call me Satan?