Author has written 15 stories for Teen Titans, American Dragon: Jake Long, Misc. Books, and Degrassi.
Okay, that picture, don't really think it's THAT sexy, but whatever. Posted this up for a friend. This actually DOESN'T belong to me. Belongs to my friend, tigerzareKEWL on deviantart. It's hers, not mine.
ATTENTION PEOPLE! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! DUE TO SOME STUFF IN REAL LIFE, I CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE TRUST IS A MUST OR WHATEVER FANFICS I'M WORKING ON! NOR CAN I UPDATE ONE-SHOTS! I'M VERY SORRY FOR THIS INCONVIENCE! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND/OR CONCERNS, PM ME! BUT YOU MAY NOT ASK PERSONAL QUESTIONS!
Okay, this is something that I wrote while typing something up:
Maybe we can’t erase racism completely, but we can at least try to understand each other. Maybe we’ll never understand each other, but we can at least try. Maybe people won’t try, but they can at least know the heart of the problem.
I have a pretty good feeling that I won't update Teen Titans karaoke party or Trust is a Must for a while, so is there any requests that you want me to type/write? I'll gladly do it for people who don't want to log on or for people who don't have the time even though I don't have that much time myself.
Here's the list:
1. Sequel for Love will find a way requested by AkumaKami64(sorry if I haven't uploaded it, but it's because I don't really have any idea of how it will go yet)
2. A ADJL story request this time. It will be about Jake being posssessed by a magical creature that serves the Dark Dragon and it's up to his friends and family to save him.
3. Since bubbajack got the contest right for Trust is a Must, the story dedicated to him will be a TTxATLA crossover.
4. AkumaKami64 requested this. He wants me to write about how Beast Boy also has "emoticlones" and when they get out, so does Raven's. I've never done this before, so no flames if I ever do get to this.
5. This is requested by bubbajack. He was actually the one to come up with this idea, but he wanted me to do instead. He felt that I could do it better than him, I guess. I don't really want to tell you the details, but I WILL tell you that it's a TTxADJL crossover fanfic.
If you want me to do anymore, PM me. For those who don't have an account here and want me to type up one for you, google brisingrandkyuubi and there should be my deviantart account. Leave a comment and I'll put it here. I don't think it'll hurt for you to have a devinatart account.
While I was having a poem banter with a friend of mine, I discovered a phrase that only an elf would probably say: Something may be nothing, but yet, at the same time, means something. For those who have read this, you now know the answer.
For those who read my fanfics on ChessirePawn's profile, you'll probably call me a fraud, because the author is Eragon. The truth is, I AM Eragon, it's just the website wouldn't let me use Eragon because somebody else already chose it and so I went along with Eragon Namikaze. BUT I assure you that it IS me who wrote those three fanfics on ChessirePawn's profile.
By the way, I now have a deviantart account and if you guys are too lazy to read my fanfics HERE, then go to deviantart and read them, just find out the titles first. My name is brisingrandkyuubi. No offense to those who like my OC, but i'm starting to get sick of using Eragon Namikaze for everything.
I'm a HUGE fan of the pairing bbrae from teen titans
For those who claim that I'm not a BBRae fan because of the fact that in Teen Titans karaoke party, I have BB be Eragon and the pairing is BBRae, have you guys even read Trust is a Must, because I assure you, if I wanted Eragon in every fanfic of my, then I would have put in Raven+OC for every single one. I know that's what I should put in, but I designed Eragon to have a mix of BB and Rae's past with a few extra details, so you see, I see Eragon as having a bit of BB in him, that's why I considered that story BBRae.
favorite shows: american dragon:jake long, teen titans, dragon ball z, and tons of other shows
favorite colors: blue, ameythst, and emerald
favorite pairings: For some reason, I feel like explaining WHY I like the pairing in the first place.
BBRae (#1 pairing, abosute favorite)-teen titans
Even since I thought of this couple, it sticked. To me, I noticed that there was some romantic tension between them. Before, I just thought what other kids thought, awww, they look cute together. But now that I'm older and can understand the show more, I see little hints here and there. That entirely convinced me of BBRae from there on.
Jake+Rose-american dragon: jake long
Jake and Rose. What an unusual couple. I used to watch them when I was a kid. I didn't really get it; all I knew is that they loved each other but couldn't be together. Then, I rewatched the series and I realized that I had become almost obessed with it. (Although not as obessed with Teen Titans; seriously I could tell what happens in each episode just by the name of it) A dragon and a dragon slayer. Their relationship started to interest me and I got stuck on it.
Now this pairing I find truly amusing. A human Rider and an elf Rider. Very interesting. Along with the war happening and whatnot. After the fanfics I read on this couple, I know Eragon and Arya a little more. I can't say more, but I must say, this is a very perculiar and interesting couple.
Krillin+18-dragon ball z
Misaki+Usui-kaichou wa maid-sama
The demon president and the perveted outer space alien. I love how Usui keeps teasing the Prez and the moments between them. It's kinda of interesting to see them comfortable while around each other whil they tease each other.
I believe that (and keep in mind, this is MY belief) that a person's favorite colors describe their personality. It doesn't work all the time, but it's fun to try. I base the colors off of Raven's emotions. Here's the list:
Red: If your favorite color is red, you most likely get angry a lot. (rage)
Blue: If your favorite color is blue, then you are calm a lot. (serenity)
Green: If your favorite color is green, then you are brave; it doesn't matter what kind of braveness I'm talking about, in my book, any braveness. (brave, if you haven't figured it out yet)
Gray: Okay, no offense to those who favorite color is gray, but you're shy. (timid)
Orange: If your favorite color is orange, you're most likely rude. (rude)
Pink: If it's pink, you must be hyperative. (happy)
Black: You might regret a lot of things if your favorite color is black. (regret)
White: You might hope a lot if your favorite color is white. I don't care what you hope for. (hope)
Brown: You may be wise if your favorite color is brown. (wisdom)
Yellow: You have a lot of knowledge. (knowledge)
Purple: You love your family and friends, and maybe have a crush on someone. (love)
Gold: You feel affection towards people. (affection)
I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE WONDERING WHAT SILVER IS, BUT I WON'T SAY! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SO BADLY, PM ME!
And remember, this is MY belief, so don't PM me flames or flame my stories because of this.
l also have an OC named Eragon Namikaze (I know it's kinda of lame, but i don't have that good of an imagination) I've worked on him for about 2 years.
I guess the reason I made him in the first place was because I wished that Beast Boy would know Raven's pain of not feeling emotions and threw in some Naruto stuff and voila, it happened. Coming up with the past was hard but it's done.
I plan on using him for most, probably all, not sure, of the fanfics I write. And yes, Eragon IS Beast Boy. He uses Beast Boy as a disguise spell.
Thank you for those who have reviewed both my stories on my account and ChessirePawn's profile.
I would like to thank ChessirePawn for sharing your profile with me for a while.
I would also like to thank 7-LunaAbraxos-7 for supporting me when I started writing fanfics.
Updates about my fanfics:
1. Trust is a Must: I will continue working on this fanfic even though that it was supposed to be a one-shot. However, when I looked back on it, I felt that there was something missing, so I decided to keep working on it. For those who subscribed this story, I must warn that I probably won't update this fast. This is because I'm busy focusing on Teen Titans karaoke party. I promise you, once I finished that story, I'll focus on THIS story, but not till then. BUT if I get more reviews, then I might, MIGHT work on it.
2. Meeting Raven's Emtions: I didn't have any more ideas for this fanfic. Sorry to disappoint those who wanted to read it further, BUT I didn't want my efforts to go in vain, so I asked7-LunaAbraxos-7 if she could adopt it and she agreed. So, if you want to read what happens next, go to her profile, BUT remember this, it is MY story, I WROTE it, and I JUST didn't have any more ideas for it.
3. Eragon Namikaze's Past: Complete. I'm planning to do a fanfic about how the prophecy will happen, but I probably won't work on it for at least a few months. Right now, my mind is focusing on Trust is a Must and Teen Titans karaoke party.
4. Teen Titans karaoke party: The Titans are bored one day and decide to do some karaoke. I must warn you though, by the 3rd chapter, it will start to get complicated. I won't ruin the surprise, but it will get complicated. You'll see, just be patient.
5. No more secrets For this fanfic, I used RadiantBeam's idea of rain and the little storytelling, but I didn't copy the whole thing. I only used those two small ideas with my own little fanfiction twist. By the way, it's an american dragon jake long fanfic because no offense to BBRae fans, I was kinda of getting a little tired of writing and thinking of BBRae fanfics.
6. The First Date: Basically what the title says. Beast Boy and Raven go on their first date. I decided to dedicate this to 7-LunaAbraxos-7 for helping me when I was new. Oh, by the way, if you see Eragon in there, I kinda of made the date have Eragon in it, but decided to have Beast Boy in it. So, yeah, don't sue me for that.
7. It's Finally Out: I got this idea from ada69 from reading one of his fanfics, so I decided to dedicate this to him. Basically, it's about humans finding out the existence of magical creatures and how each character thinks about the situation. Man, this is one of the darkest fanfics that I'll ever write. It made my throat clog up AND I WROTE IT!! *shudders* I'll probably never write a dark fanfic again unless somebody requested it. It's not a one-shot anymore; changed my mind. The second chapter is dedicated to XxhoneyleafxX for "convincing" me to continue. I've also decided to do poems in Jake and Rose's poems. I considered whether to do Spud and Trixie too, but then it wouldn't be a Jake+Rose anymore, now would it? Oh, wait, I will do another dark fanfic, but it won't be up for a loooonnnnggg time.
8. Love will find a way: A forbidden love fanfic and songfic. Robin bans relationships and Beast Boy and Raven's hearts are broken. Later, they sing Love will find a way from Lion King 2. AkumaKami64 requested a sequel for it, but it won't be up for awhile. I DO have the ideas; my head is the problem. In fact, it's stuck on Trust is a Must and I'm afraid if I don't finish it first, I can't work on other fanfics. We'll see in the future.
9. Keys that unlock the soul: Pointless fluff. It came to my head one day and I decided to write it. I'm not going to spoil this fanfic's plot. You'll have to read for yourself to see what the magical keys are. Basically, Beast Boy has some magical keys that can unlock anyone's soul and BB uses them and gets a reward, one that he'll cherish.
10. Emotionless Poem Banter: It's what the title says. A poem banter. This was an actual poem banter between me and TheDragonfreak77 on devinatart. One day, Dragonfreak77 put up a journal about she was wondering what it felt like to be emotionless and then it turned into a poem banter. It turned out to be pretty funny and fun at the same time.
11. Poem Banters: Just like the title says, poem banters. They are banters that are in poem style. These are just some banters that happened between me and some other authors. So far, they are AkumaKami64 and bubbajack. They're really deep and to be honest, I love doing this. It helps relax me.
12. What would have happened: Basically, AkumaKami64 requested this. He wanted to read about the dark side of Eragon Namikaze. So I fulfilled his wishes. This fanfic is a little dark, but I don't really think so, not really THAT dark. And by THAT dark, I mean the first chapter of It's Finally Out.
I bet some of you are wondering why I decided to write fanfics in the first place. Well, for my first fanfic, Trust is a Must, I wrote it to help get is off my chest because even though I've told to many people, I still wanted to rant about how the team, except Raven, didn't trust him when he seemed like a villain during the Beast incident. Even though I wrote it out, I still wasn't satifised, so I asked my friend, ChessirePawn, if she could upload it and she agreed. It felt good, but I felt like something was missing. Then, I randomly started writing and came up with Meeting Raven's Emotions, but asked 7-LunaAbraxos-7 to adopt it and she agreed. It's complicated, but I guess I decided to write fanfics because it helped me to show people what's going on in my head.
Also, my OC, Eragon Namikaze, will be in most of my stories, including Teen Titans karaoke party. However, I will balance it out by writing stories with Beast Boy ACTUALLY in it, so there we go. It'll be hard, so don't expect me to update every day.
As for those who DID read the whole profile, I just want to ask: Will you please review my fanfics? I don't care which one or how many reviews you submit. People saying that I'm getting obbessed with it, but honestly, I want the reivews because they show what's going on in your mind. I want to know your thoughts, your feelings on the chapter, on the fanfic. I want to see if you thought that they were good, horrible, or okay. I want to see how well the fanfics are doing. So, please, can you review my fanfics? You don't have to; it's your decision.
Unsafe External Link