Author has written 8 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Ouran High School Host Club, and Twilight.
Pen-name : PhoenyxWarrior ; Phoenyx ; Nyx
Interests : Writing, drawing, artwork, mangas, anime.
Books/Series: (Oooh, the pain of having to choose...)
1. Percy Jackson & the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus - Rick Riordan
2. Divergent Series - Veronica Roth
3. Slice of Cherry/Bleeding Violet - Dia Reeves (I consider this a 'series' even though it's not really one...)
1. Fairy Tail
2. Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler
3. Gakuen Alice/Alice Academy
1. Madina Lake
2. Black Veil Brides
Completed Stories :
1. Night Child 1 : Daughter of Night - Nico di Angelo & Alisa McKenzie(OC) - Percy Jackson & the Olympians
- Alisa's life is not as normal as others, but it's normal nonetheless. That changes when she starts seeing a man with a goat's hoof and finds camp half blood. Her life crumbles all around her and the only bright spot is a certain Son of Hades. But even that's questionable as things happen. Things that happened not even to children of the Big Three.
Incomplete Stories :
1. Night Child 2 : Among the Blessed - Nico di Angelo & Alisa McKenzie(OC) - Percy Jackson & the Olympians/Harry Potter X-over
- Sequel to Daughter of Night ; 2nd in "Night Child"
2. Forgotten Promise - Hitachiin Hikaru, Hiitachiin Kaoru, Hoshikari Luna(OC), Hoshikari Hanatsuki(OC) - Ouran High School Host Club
- Hikaru hasn't told anyone this not even Kaoru, but he had once made a promise to a girl who disappeared. While Luna comes to Ouran University looking for an auburn-haired boy who appears in her dreams. Could Luna be looking for Hikaru, and could she be the girl who disappeared?
3. The Shadow Princess - Seth Clearwater & Ravenna Celeste Volturi(OC) - Percy Jackson & the Olympians/Twilight X-over
- When Seth imprints on a mysterious amnesiac half-vampire girl found in the forest, he decides to help her recover her memory, where she came from, who she was. What he doesn't know is that her past may lead to her demise at the hands of his own Pack, and the Cullens.
4. A Time Lost Bellatrix - Bellatrix Carina Trite(OC) - Harry Potter
- When Bellatrix runs away from home, she doesn't expect to wake up the next day being forced to drink blood by a demon. Nor does she expect to meet her father, who, by the way, has been dead before she was even born. Which makes that fourteen years ago.
5. The Nekros Chronicles - Aisha Nekros(OC) - Hunger Games
- Indefinite Hiatus
6. Avatar : Hana, the Reborn Avatar - All Ocs : Hana, Daichi, Lyra, (more not yet introduced) - Avatar : The Last Airbender
- Indefinite Hiatus
One-Shots/Collection of One-Shots :
1. Collection : Hidden Treasures - Percy Jackson & the Olympians.
a. Explanations - Kale Amante(OC)
b. Star-Filled Eyes - Nico di Angelo
c. Poisoned Dreams - Alisa McKenzie(OC)
d. Here I Stand - Nico di Angelo - "Song-Fic"
I am a member of The Artemis Foundation. The Artemis Foundation was designed to help the PJO archive. Anyone can be a member, simply PM The Angel Fish and ask for membership. Simply saying: I am (Insert Name), and I would like to become a member of the Artemis Foundation' is enough.
I am the girl ... that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Anime and Books, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, torchwoodfanx3, PyroFairyGirl, .insane.lil.piratess, xActDanceWritex, Aviva636, Flockgirl, Twigatha, PhoenyxWarrior
1. 'You haven't got a letter on yours,' George observed, 'I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid – we know we're called Gred and Forge.'
2. 'Anyone can speak Troll,' said Fred dismissively, 'all you have to do is point and grunt.'
3. 'Who're you going with then?' asked Ron.
4. 'I don't believe it! I don't believe it! Oh, Ron, how wonderful! A prefect! That's everyone in the family!'
5. 'So top grade's "O" for "Outstanding",' she[Hermione] was saying, 'and then there's "A" –'
6. 'Don't worry, you're just as sane as I am' -Luna Lovegood
(Charlie & the Chocolate Factory)
1. "See children? Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable! But that, my dear children, is called cannibalism; and that is frowned upon in most societies." -Willy Wonka
(Ouran High School Host Club)
1. "Hikaru! Calm down!! If you become a criminal, what will happen to me since we have the same face??" -Hitachiin Kaoru, trying to stop Hikaru from killing Tamaki, Ch. 69
2. "Ugh... My stomach hurts!!! My stomach hurts... not enough to call an ambulance but enough to not let me move for at least 10 minutes!!" -Tamaki's Father, trying to delay Anne(Tamaki's Mother) for 10-15 minutes, Ch. 81