Author has written 5 stories for Naruto.
So, I have noticed when it comes to my profile, I am the most uncreative person ever! Hopefully that's going to change in the near future.
100 questions about me:
1.What is your name? I don’t want anyone to know my name so call me Max
2. How old are you? 16 almost 17. Will be in March
3. Are you sure? Pretty sure
4. What is your earliest memory? Falling
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Don’t know
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Broccoli
7. Do you remember your first day at school? No, sadly
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? 73%
9. How tall are you? 5’1”
10. Can you swim? Hardly, but before you make fun of me, where I live, there are no pools or lakes or anything for miles
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? Sofia Vergara
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? Johnny Depp
13. Who is your favorite comedian? Gabriel Iglesias
14. Who is your favorite politician? Uhhh, none
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)? Leonardo da Vince
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? Electra
17. Who is your favorite super-hero? Captain America
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? No, science is not my subject.
19. Who is your favorite mythological god or goddess? Chaos
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? Mmmmm hard one. I’ll come back later when I find one
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"? No, because sometimes you have to be the better person and let some things go.
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"? I do, mostly for the fact that people will tear you down if you are weak willed.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"? Sometimes, I think it depends on the situation and my experience to be able to answer this properly
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"? Hell No!!!!!
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"? No, because the life of one is not worth the life of millions
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"? No, because the most beautiful of things can also be the most deadliest
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"? Uhhh, I don’t know.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"? No, because killing them with politeness and happiness is worse than being rude and angry back. And it also shows self control, a good quality most people like to look for.
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? No, but I really don’t know how to explain this one
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"? I don’t get it...
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Percy Jackson
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? I don’t know, I hardly ever watch TV so, I can’t remember that very well
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? A series called Tunnel or something like that. It was awful.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? Anaconda
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Nascar
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever? I can’t remember his name
37. Who is the worst comedian ever? Too many to name
38. Who is the worst author ever? The one who made Tunnel
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? Haven't seen too many musicals but the ones I did see were all really good, so I can’t say.
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen? Don’t care for sports enough to know
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? It’s very hard to say but I wouldn’t want to witness death or gore because that would make me really sad especially if it’s children….
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Japan
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? I would love to meet Siddhartha Gautama
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? As a scientist that helped cure cancer
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? Tons of food and give it out to the homeless
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? It’s sensitivity on everything, just get over it
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? I know next to nothing about politics soooooo, yeah
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? I would want to meet FDR
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? No, I wouldn’t want to put my family in constant danger like that
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? No, I wouldn’t want to be glutiness
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Nope
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)? Nope
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? No
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? Yes, it was a pack of gum from a minimarket when I was 5-6 years old and my Ma worked there at the time. The owner thought it was funny and gave me the gum anyways.
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? Nope!
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? Nope!
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? Nope
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? Yes, school buses count right?
59. Have you ever been arrested? No
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ? No
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? South Carolina
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? This isolated cabin in Kentucky, it was extremely beautiful there
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet? Germany (I was going to say Japan but decided to choose a different one this time)
64. Where is your favorite place in the world? Home
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? Nowhere
66. Where would you definitely never go to? Africa
67. Where is your least favorite place in the world? Antarctica, too cold for me
68. What is your favorite way to travel? Driving, if I can
69. What is your least favorite way to travel? By a plane
70. What is the capital of Assyria? I have no idea
71. What was the last movie you saw? Catwoman with Halle Berry
72. Was it any good? One of my favorite movies to be honest
73. What was the last book you read? Tiger’s Curse
74. Was it any good? One of my favorite series actually
75. What was the last song you listened to? “Let it Out” by Hoobstank
76. Was it any good? I like listening to the band
77. What was the last computer game you played? Minecraft
78. Did you do well? Yeah, I had 14 diamond blocks and full enchanted diamond gear with several houses in almost every biome because of where I was located
79. What was the last meal you ate? Ramen Noodle
80. Was it any good? Ramen Noodles are life
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses? You’re setting me up….
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? Now you’re trying to kill me
83. Do you believe in aliens? Hell if I know, it hasn’t been explored to it’s full capacity to know
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? No, sounds like a bunch of bs to me
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? Maybe, can’t decide on that one yet
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? United Nations (UN)? Right now, it’s not doing so good, so no
87. Do you believe in karma? Hell yeah!
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? Yes, i do
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? Ummm, i’ll think on that one
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"? Hell yeah! I’m skinny as fuck with nothing, I love my curvy girls
91. What is your favorite movie? The Resident Evil Series
92. What is your favorite book? “Splintered” by AG Howard
93. What is your favorite song? ”Chocolate” by BabyMetal
94. What is your favorite city? I don’t really like cities, at all
95. What is your favorite sport? Cross Country
96. What is your favorite place in the world? Again, it’s home
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Not really
98. What are you going to do next? Try and get half of my fanfiction chapter done
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Not in the beginning but I do now
100. Give us a quote to end on… “The best thing about the past is it shows what not to bring in the future.” unknown
So, here is the update's on my stories that you must know:
1) It's her son's fault!
So, Chapter 4 will be updated on the ? and Chapter 5 will be updated on the ?. (I ? because ideas for chapters are getting a little slow and harder to do! But I may update early as well)
2) Shattered like Glass
So, i do know that I want to redo this but I don't know where to start. PM me or leave a review if you have an idea!
3) Only a note
I have a ton of ideas for this one and I think it may be a longer story as well. However, I am not sure what yaoi pairing I want but I will have to see what happens in the end. So far i am not really liking how the story is going...
4) Death of His Love
Up for ADOPTION!!!
That's all at the current moment but, I have more idea's on what stories I am going to do. I think a Harry Potter one is up next...
New Stories Coming SOON!!!
1) 30 days, 30 words
This story more then likely won't be up till march but just so y'all will know, it's going to be a Twilight story. It's going to have 30 to 32 chapters, each one ranging from 800 words to 8,000. So, yeah... Look forward to it.
2) Stay but don't...
I know the title is weird but, I may change it. This story is going to be mulitichaptered as well but, I'm not for sure how long it is going to be exactly. This is also a Twilight story.
3) Harry Potter Fanfic
Okay, so, I can't really think of a name for it right now but I know for a fact this story is going to have multiple chapters as well. And it's obviously a Happy Potter fanfiction.