Author has written 7 stories for Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak, Doctor Who, and Being Human.
Howdy, everyone XD
This is me, TimeandCirque.
...Sarju Tiny, splitting up Jedward 128754 times over XD
-Cirque Du Freak. Not a day goes by without me saying the words Charna's Guts (or some variation), vampires, destiny...you get the idea. And just to show you how obsessed i am, in English one day the words 'freak show' were mentioned...and i started shaking. SHAKING. That aint good. Well, it was pretty funny actually, but yknow.
-Kurda Smahlt. My geeky, map loving, keen for peace vampire. :'D We live in a bus. With Jedward. *notes its a double decker so we dont have to spend every second of every day with the irish twins* BUT LETS NOT GET INTO THAT, KAY? XD
-Doctor Who. David Tennant, you will always be my doctor. I'm sure Matt Smith is a nice guy and all, but Doctor Who these days...it's painful. I blame Steven Moffat. What's up with him? All the episodes he made back in the day like Blink and Silence in the Library were actually amazing, but now...ANYWAY. Journey's End is what Doctor Who is all about for me, Daleks, humans getting freaked out by aliens, OMG THE TARDIS IS...BIGGER ON THE INSIDE, and everyone the Doctor cares about all gathering together, but still, not a completely happy ending just for that little zing at the end. :')
-Hollyoaks&Corrie. I do love me soaps, watch 'em religiously ah do, wi' a nice cuppa an' everything. Thats my inner Old-Person-From-Lancashire. The one that loves a bargain. But seriously, i love these programmes. Brendan Brady is like the Hollyoaks' answer to Mr Crepsley, and John Stape was the. best. murderer. ever. Until he died. There will never be a cool soap murderer dude like him ever again. :( Oh, and don't even get me started on the Barlows...
-Lidl. It is great. A) it's german. and B) it's cheap. What's not to love?
-Culcha Candela. Itchyban, Johnny Strange, Mr Reedoo, DJ Chino, Larsito and Don Cali, you are six great people. Culcha Candela are my favourite band, and they are german. Yes, i know, German. And no, I'm not German, and I can't speak it either, apart from what I've learnt at school. I just-i dunno-i think music sounds so much better in different languages. They remind me so much of Kurda as well because they sing about peace and stuff. Just another reason why i love them. XD
-Jedward. WARNING. OVERUSE OF THE WORD JEPIC MAY FOLLOW. Jedward are jepic. And awesome. And awesomely jepic. ANDHOWDIDYOUKNOWISTHEBESTSONGEVER. AND OF COURSE, SO IS BEEBUSTERS ;) *notes shes going to stop before she gets carried away with the jepicness* ;) BUT BEFORE I STOP! JEDWALTA IS A FF PROFILE YOU NEED TO GO AND INVESTIGATE! IT CONTAINS THRILLING AND JEPIC ADVENTURES OF JEDWARD AND KURDA AND GREGGS WORKERS! *laughs at how manic it sounds*
-Pitbull. My favourite rapper/singer/whatever-and the guy who really got me into listening to foreign music, back in the day. It's really sad though, because i love all his old stuff when he used to rap properly and have songs featuring every rapper from Miami possible in them, but now...i just think he is trying to hard to get famous and in his words, not mine "take over the world." It's just not the same. He still has the nicest voice though-i could listen to him just talk and it would be better than his new music. :P I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH MR 305, DON'T FRET PET. Which brings me onto my next point...
-Calling people 'Pet.'-I always call people 'pet' or 'petal', just go with it!
-Being Human. The programme, not actually being a human of course. That's lame. But come on people, it has a ghost, a werewolf and a vampire. SHARING A HOUSE. How could it not be amazing? And yes, i have come to the conclusion after much deliberation, that i love Being Human more that the latest Doctor Who with Matt Smith. It's filling the void in my life where David Tennant wearing a flowy coat and converse used to be :')
http://www.wattpad.com/story/942367-the-lying-saga - the main story i've been writing that isn't on FF for some reason :P
"If your twin expected you to live her life while she started a new one as a vampire's assistant, would you? How far would you continue the lies?"
It annoys me so much that i never wrote it on here, but oh well :)
My Favourite Music
Well, i'm a big fan of foreign music, especially of the Spanish and German variety, i love Culcha Candela, Pitbull, Daddy Yankee, DJ Khaled, Don Omar, Fabri Fibra, Luxuslärm, Seeed and other amazing foreign singers you've probably never heard of XD
Also, after Eurovision i discovered the amazing Miro Smajda, who i absolutely love, he is basically Kurda's rockstar long lost twin. And he has great songs too!
And then English music...well for ages i thought there was not a single english singer i actually liked, but then i discovered Marina and The Diamonds-she has an amazing voice, and it is vastly fun singing along to her songs in a dracula voice :)
But of course, where would i be without the two Jepic Irish twins known as John and Edward Grimes? XD
1. What time did you get up this morning? half five, ugh. -_-
2. How do you like your steak? i've never actually had steak before...i swear i live under a rock where food is concerned.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Cabin in the Woods. And no, it wasn't scary :P
4. What is your favorite TV show? DOCTOR WHO. ASDFITJHOYIJ WITHOUT A DOUBT. yeah i love it :')
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Preston, its literally my favourite place ever, who knows why eh?
6. What did you have for breakfast? ready brek...well i say ready brek, it was more like lidl's finest tasty oats, but whatever :P
7. What is your favorite cuisine? its a bit plain like, but i love italian food.
8. What foods do you dislike? onions, and almonds.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? It's not exactly a place to eat, but i adore greggs.
10. Favorite dressing? Ich weiss nicht.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive on weekdays? um, i can't drive, so er-the bus?
12. What are your favorite clothes? Coats. Specifically a nice leather jacket. And my red boots. And dresses. And tights. And-yeah i'm gunna stop now. XD
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Germany. So i could go stalk Culcha Candela. oh, past me, if only you knew XD *remembers the awesome day she went to see Culcha Candela* :')
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? it depends whether it WAS full and then you drank it, or whether it was empty and then you filled it up, right?
15. Where would you want to retire? A boat. I'd love to go live on a boat.
16. Favorite time of day? At night, but only when it is dark. :)
17. Where were you born? Ashington. Yeah, i know. And if you don't know where that is, it's because nobody, ever, needs to know where it is, because it's that lame. :P
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? To be quite honest, i hate watching sport. Especially the Olympics. It's like dude, you can't cancel corrie for a bunch of people leaping about in a stadium!
22. Bird watcher? Er-no.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning. I love night time, but in the morn i am just WAY too awake for my own good. And its fun that way. XD
24. Do you have any pets? Yup, two cats and a dog.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? If you had a clone, how would you know whether you were the real one or the clone? I've been wondering that ALL day.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A vet.
27. What is your best childhood memory? When i was 7 i had a tudor themed party and we all dressed up as tudor people. I was one weird child. Not that anything's changed. :P
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both.
29. Are you married? In Lower 4 i got married to a picture of a monk...then my Home Ec teacher put him in the bin and we had a funeral xD
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yeah!
31. Been in a car accident? Never.
32. Any pet peeves?
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Chicken, red pepper and mushroom. Mmm.
34. Favorite Flower? JEPIC BEEBUSTING SUNFLOWERS. :D Although i'm much more of a Peace Loving Daisy meself ;)
35. Favorite ice cream? Strawberry.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? KFC. Because chicken is great.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? It should say 'How many times have you taken your driver's test?' which would be zero :P
38. From whom did you get your last email? Ebay. :L
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? River Island. I had a dream last night that they closed, and i cried, in the middle of the Metro Centre. (in my dream, of course.) XD
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I'm always spontaneous. :P
41. Like your job? I want a job, so badly. I want to be a waitress and work in a cafe.
42. Broccoli? Yay. I love broccoli.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Norway, aaaages ago.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My friends, and i wasn't a cheapskate for once and i paid. :)
45. What are you listening to right now? Un Poquito-Pitbull.
46. What is your favorite color? Red. (Hiya Crepsley.)
47. How many tattoos do you have? None.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 8:16 pm.
50. Coffee Drinker? Religiously, every morning. XD
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, THE SOUNDTRACK WOULD BE...
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
Opening Credits. Dagger-The Wanted
Waking Up: Better than Today-Kylie
First Day At School: Shampain-Marina and the Diamonds
Making Your New Best Friend: Castle made of Sand-Pitbull
Falling In Love: Born to Boogie-T Rex (wow, i have some cool songs on here :P)
Breaking Up: Paralyzer - I'm In Love-Alexander Rybak (T'would have gone better with the previous scene :L)
Prom: Hamma-Culcha Candela
Graduation: Stretch Your Mind-Culcha Candela
Life's Okay: Lipstick-Jedward (I think it should say 'life's Jepic XD)
Death of a Close Friend: Everybody Hurts-Avril Lavigne (ooh-that fits!)
Mental Breakdown: Sound of Da Police (no idea who its sung by :L but WOOP WOOP. SOUND OF DA POLICE. Its off Attack the Block anyway! :D)
Driving: Last Christmas - Rep My City-Pitbull (not relevant at all :P)
Flashback: Dieses Gefuhl-Culcha Candela
Getting Back Together: Victory-DJ Khaled
Birth of Child: Ghostbusters-Jedward (oh my. :L)
Wedding Scene: Love Me Back-Can Bonomo (get married on a boat maybe? XD)
Car Accident: This is how it goes down-Pink
Final Battle: Sr. Destino-Don Omar (Yep, tis all Desmonds fault!)
Death Scene: I Am The Doctor (YAY! That means doctor who is relevant to this movie of my life XD)
Funeral Song: Living Dead-Marina and the Diamonds (thats creepy. O.o)
End Credits:I Am A Prep-Los Primeros (fair enough :L)
OI! PET! HALT RIGHT THERE! ;)
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THE WEIRDO CLUB ARE AMAZING, AND ANOTHER WORD WHICH IS A HIGHER LEVEL THAN JEPIC WHICH I CANT THINK OF RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I DONT THINK IT EXISTS BUT IT SHOULD BECAUSE I NEED TO DESCRIBE THESE MORE-THAN-JEPIC PEOPLE I KNOW XD
Five Reasons Why The Weirdo Club Are Amazing. five of many, i must add ;)
2) Its most likely that we are all secretly related due to Des and his plans ;) *notes that first time she wrote flans and then had to change it because Des doesnt seem like a keen cook*
3) TIS FUN TO FANGIRL. *smiles because shes the only kurda fangirl and tends to chill watching other people's fangirl wars*
4) The clue is in the name. A bunch of weird people who no matter how weird the conversation gets, can always make it that little bit weirder? Awesome. XD
5) BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE IN IT :')
*points out that the weirdo club is a jepic little group consisting of people from FF and that tis really hard to describe how great it is but i hope you get the jist and then points out i'm the official tea maker so HA GANNEN I TOOK YOUR JOB* ;)
May the luck of the vampires be with you, taraaa pet, and ALLONS-Y.
Unsafe External Link