Author has written 6 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, Strike Witches, and Disney.
I really love tv shows! not only anime, but every single tv shows! Every time I watch a tv show, my mind kept thinking further and further about the show, even though if it's not ended yet or already ended. But I absolutely love anime! I like to cross over anime as well. When I listen to a song, I like to think that its sung by a character in the anime that I'm watching even though that character doesn't really sing the song. I know it seems plagiarizing but I give credit and I always tell that it's not my song.
My favourite anime are:
Magi: the Labyrinth of Magic
And so on...
My favourite anime in English are:
Avatar: the last air bender
My five favourite Hetalia characters and why :
1. China: He seems to be a mysterious character with many secrets to me. Himapapa (Himaruya) posted his real age, unlike the other countries Himapapa posted their human age then their actual country age like China. Like I said, he's an old country so there's no doubt that he's keeping secrets from his colonies and the rest of the world. Also, maybe he'll look cute in a maid dress :3 Plus, he's fun to write fanfics about :).
2. England: I lived in his country for a long time and know a bit of his moments. He has a somewhat horrible past with his brothers and stuff which makes him an interesting character to work with. I like how he's nice but doesn't show it and how he's clueless about his siblings still caring about him. I agree with him 100% with the spelling of colour... it's colour not color you bloody git!
3. Japan: Because he's the brilliant country who made this amazing Anime :) He has so many brothers and sisters but all of them do not have the same blood as him. I think he's also a mysterious character with many emotions... yes, MANY emotions. For example; when he meets America, he agrees to whatever he says, when he meets Korea, he just wants to punch him but can't, when he meets England, he tries to act like a gentle man, when he meets Taiwan, he acts his Otaku self towards her, when he meets Italy, he acts his quiet side but switches to his happy side...a little, when he meets China, he tries to act like a responsible big brother towards him and trying not to remember the past. There's more countries that I've noticed he changed his personality in but it's a looooooong list :D
4. Taiwan: This got me thinking though. Taiwan is in the middle of Japan's and China's relationship and even though she says she wants to go with Japan, I still think that she also cares about China (being the big brother and all). And, she was there when Japan and China split up and she's the closest person to help end the conflict... you get what I'm saying? I also like how she tries to wrestle Korea when he start to bug her... it reminds me a little of me and my brothers :D
5. The Ancients: I know I'm suppose to pick five but... I JUST LOVE THE ANCIENTS :D SOOOOO many mysteries and different personalities from each one of them. Britannia, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Rome, Germania, and Carthage. I include China as one of the ancients as well because... well... he's 4000 years old! Those are the ancients that I mainly focus on :D More information about them in on my fanfic called Hetalia Ancients... I know... great title :P
Other favourite characters:
Gakuen Alice- Piyo Piyo bird:... what? I know he's not a major character in the anime but... HE SHOULD BE!! I wish I have a pet bid like him... or her... *sob* plus he/her looks like a huge version of Gilbird (Hetalia Prussia's small yellow somewhat immortal bird :D)
Working!- Mahiru Inami: I love her!! Absoultely LOVE her!! She's shy and sweet around girls but she could pack a punch! I wish I could be like her. I mean, she could make boys FLY!!
Baka To Test- Hideyoshi Kinoshita: I really like him! Yes people... HIM!! I wish he could get credit of being a guy! He's an interesting character because of his conflict with his sister (maybe fanfic about that will come out soon :D) But making him cross dress once a month might not be that bad :D
Infinite Stratos- Charlotte Dunois: She really looks cute as a guy... too bad she has to reveal her true self to everyone :( I think she talks with more confident when she was a guy to Ichika Orimura then when she was a girl. ARGH! so complicated!
Anyways, I'll stop right there because if I continue I might bore you people :P
America and Vietnam: A hyper American and a serious Vietnamese... this is going to be interesting! :D
Lithuania and Belarus: Come on Belarus... he's a good cook :)
Japan and Taiwan: Both Otakus... wow! :O
Prussia and Hungary: Childhood friends, punch each other to death, the other yields a frying pan... good stuff :D
Sealand and Wy: A happy brit and a stressed brit... sounds like America and Vietnam :P
Romano and Belgium and Spain: ARGH!! Couldn't pick between RomanoxBelgium or SpainxBelgium!! Both are sooo cute! :D
I guess that's everyone... I'm not into Yaoi or Yuri that much so if you read my story, you could find little scenes of the pairings above. Other than that, its basically brotherly or sisterly love.
My Hetalia OC's
Ancient Greece: She’s a funny, lazy, lovable woman who’s crazy about cats and swords. She is a great actor as well as an artist in both stone carving and pottery. Ancient Greece is well known as a passionate and lazy person but can be very aggressive in times of battles and wars. She hates being called 'Ancient Greece', so the Ancients nicknamed her 'Greece' (there was no Greece back then and the Ancients didn't know why Ancient Greece is not called Greece).
Human name: Athena Karpusi (I made this name from Athena the Goddess and Athens the city)
Family: Greece (Son)
Phrase mostly said: “Don’t you dare touch my cat, Rome!”
Rome (The Roman Empire): A very hyper man who gets in most of the nation’s nerves. He also has a huge crush on Ancient Greece but she’s blinded by his ‘charms’. He loves to paint, flirt, eat, and sleep. He was also what people call an abused Italian. Let’s just say, he was not good with girls when he was young and Germania was often there with China with an Emergency-Rome Medical kit. He and Carthage often gets into a quarrel about useless stuff. Actually, he picks fight with anyone about useless stuff.
Human name: Romulus Vargas (I made this up from the story of Rumulus and Remus)
Family: Italy, Romano, and (possibly) Seaborga (as grandsons). Byzantine as a close cousin.
Phrase mostly said: “China, can you help make me pasta please?”
Germania: A serious man who speaks only few words. He’s often the person Rome runs to when he’s been chased by human/country/animal/thing. Sometimes, he's the person to start or break up a fight between Rome and another country/human/animal/thing. Even if he’s serious and says only few words, he’s like Switzerland when he’s with his little cousin Aestii. He’s in love with dogs and he cares for his cousin like a sister. He’s partners with Rome at fights and with China at trainings.
Human name: Burkhard Beilschmidt (I made the first name up)
Family: Prussia and Germany (as grandsons). Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, and Liechtenstein (nephews and niece). Aestii (cousin).
Phrase mostly said: “Rome, you’re supposed to throw the small sac of explosives not the string!”
Ancient Egypt: A quiet woman who likes to draw and build unique buildings. She likes to confuse others with her calligraphy and try on her new perfumes from bottles. She’s in love with shiny things and often shows her happiness through it. She can be nice and kind depending on her mood towards you, but at war she’s a whole new scary person.
Human name: Akila Hatshepsut Hassan (I made a middle name because she changed her last name to fit with her son’s)
Family: Egypt (son)
Phrase mostly said: “Don’t touch my pyramid!”
Carthage: A strong and stern guy who’s in love with Ancient Egypt. He hates Rome but somehow considered him as friends. He follows Ancient Egypt anywhere and does anything she tells him to do. It’s not a curse or the aroma, it’s just true love.
Human name: Himilco Bodeshmun (I made this up randomly :P)
Family: none (maybe the grandfather of OC of Tunisia or something)
Phrase mostly said: “It’s not Cannibal, its Hannibal!” (his leader was called Hannibal of Carthage, that invaded Rome... and lost :P Rome teases him by calling Hannibal 'Cannibal')
Britannia: She beautiful and has a voice of an angel. Britannia could be kind and helpful but bossy and stern as well. One of the things she lacks is cooking (like someone we all know). You would often see her fight with either Rome or Gaul or both, yet she still sees them as friends.
Human name: Alicia Kirkland (coming from England’s female name ‘Alice’)
Family: England, Scotland, Wales, North Ireland, Sealand, and Ireland (sons and daughter). Wy, Australia, and New Zealand (they call her 'aunt')
Phrase mostly said: “Why don’t I do the cooking?”
Gaul: A passionate man who loves to flirt with girls and have flirting contests with Rome and Iberia. He’s also the person that makes Britannia pop a nerve. He helps China with cooking and make new recipes, but he doesn’t want to admit that China was/is a better chef.
Human name: Dummacos Viridox (I made this name and the last name. Bonnefoy doesn’t seem to match the era so I changed it)
Family: France (grandson)
Phrase mostly said: “Heya Eyebrows, how are-OOFF!” (Insert punch by Britannia here)
Aestii: A cute German girl with eyes like Prussia and hair colour like Lithuania, Aestii is the care taker of the Baltics and Poland. Though she may be their caretaker, she only took care of them for a short amount of time. That's why they don't really remember her. Think of her as the women version of Liechtenstein with her adorable face. She loves to play and cook with Germania and sees him as more of the older brother than a cousin. But she’s a fierce fighter at war with her dagger (like Lithuania) and her little bird by her side.
Human name: Adelinda Beilschmidt (I made this name… it’s it a cute name? :3)
Family: Germania (cousin). Prussia and Germany (close nephews?). Sweden, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, and Austria (nephews). Poland, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania (like little brothers but they call her aunt)
Phrase mostly said: “Germania, did you like the pie I made?”
Scandia: Hyper and talkative man who acts more like Denmark than any of the Nordics. He loves to fish and a great fighter at war. Sometimes, he helps China with the recipes when it comes to seafood.
Human name: Haldor Gudbrandr (I made this name. All the Nordics didn’t have the same last name so I added this in it)
Family: The Nordics (grandsons I guess).
Phrase mostly said: “Hey China! I caught a whale… can we eat it?”
Iberia: Lovable man who likes to flirt with the girls. He’s calm and relaxed. He loves sweet things and takes walks in the forest. He’s really into riding horses and climbing trees. Somehow, his smile never leaves his face… well, until war breaks out.
Human name: Edecòn Mandonio (I made this up and changed the last name because Fernandez didn’t fit the era)
Family: Spain (grandson)
Phrase mostly said: “Yay, flowers!”
Oh, one thing that you need to know about my stories are;
1)the story with no number in the front means that the story is not part of the other story that continues the first story but is not a chapter. Let's just say when a story of mine have no number in front, it means that it doesn't necessary continue with the next episode.
2) the story with a number in front of the title means that it's the next continuing story (episode). It goes in order, don't worry :D
Hope you understand this :P if you have any questions, feel free to ask :D
I have a Tumblr account that shows drawings of some of my stories :) It also have the Hetalia human names :) It's called: nyapoop14.tumblr.com (same name as my fanfic account) Have fun browsing through that :D
Unsafe External Link