Author has written 4 stories for Vampire Academy, and Rise of the Guardians.
I'm just a girl that reads and write books (hence the name) Made this account in 2011, (hence the number) and haven't stopped reading since. xD I LOVE rock music, like Three Days Grace (their new stuff is awesome), and HATE country (though Taylor Swift isn't horrible... :P). My fave bands are PARAMORE, THREE DAYS GRACE, EVANESCENCE, HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD, and P!NK!!! Check them out!! Hahaha! I love MMORPGs (video games, for the non-techy people. :P) and CANT WAIT for CATCHING FIRE (Hunger Games, but you better know that.!) I LOVE FINNICK!!! LUV HIM!!!! Hahaha. Fangirling. That is all I have to say, so READ THE FUNNY PROFILE COPY AND PASTE STUFF BELOW! Hahahaha! You don't have to... But you should... ;)
There is nothing wrong with any religion, race, or gender. If you believe in tolerance towards all people copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character copy and paste this on your profile. (3 for me personally)
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you think ‘rock, paper, scissors’ or ‘bubble gum bubble gum in a dish’ solves allot of problems then put this in you’re profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read, if you are part of the 35 percent who read more that watch TV then copy and paste this to your Profile.
If you have ever spent too much money at Barnes and Noble/Borders, copy and paste this onto your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wanted to go into a book and slap/scream at a character copy and paste this onto your profile.
In Honor of Stupid People
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap,"
On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity.
88% of teenagers think that reading is a waste of time. Copy and paste this into your profile if your the 12% that thinks those people are nut jobs.
If you think sometimes songs really speak to you, paste this on your profile.
If you think that people should think before they speak, post this on your profile.
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
Okay... Now what?
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
America's Got Talent
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My dad talking on the phone.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
about 2 hours ago. went shopping.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Faded Glory capri and AE cami. (My 2 fav clothing brands)
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
about 30min ago.
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Dust? a few pictures, but mostly dust.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
My dad? a mirror? Lol. not really.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It is fun!
15. What is the last film you saw?
... erm...Snow White and the huntsmen. I think.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Limo around my old school, bragging my butt off!
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I love online video games. MMORPGs, FTW!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make America less greedy? as in sharing food with more needy countries instead of us being fatties (no offence to Americans, I’m one too, but it is mostly true.)
19. George Bush:
This or That?
Vampire Academy or Frostbite?
Frostbite or Shadow Kiss?
Shadow Kiss or Vampire Academy?
Are you more excited about Blood Promise or Spirit Bond?
Who do you want to see Rose with most: Dimitri or Adrian?
Who do you like more:
Rose or Dimitri?
Rose or Adrian?
Rose or Lissa?
Lissa or Adrian?
Rose or Mia?
Christian or Lissa?
Christian or Dimitri?
Kirova or Alberta?
Adrian or Christian?
Janine Hathaway or Tasha Ozera?
Lissa or Mia?
Eddie or Mason?
Anna or Vladimir?
Adrian or Mason?
Eddie or Christian?
Eddie or Adrian?
Who's the better villain: Blonde Strigoi or Victor?
Moroi or Dhampir?
Dimitri or Adrian?
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? No. *cries* FOREVER ALONE!
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Yeah. All the bullies in the world.
3) How many houses have you lived in? One. born and raised in this house.
4) Favorite candy bar? payday! YUMMY!
5) Favorite shoes? erm... my sandals? no idea what brand though! ha-ha.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Yes. then she punched me in the face. :/
7) Least favorite school subject? science
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? No.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? No.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind:books and music. Lame, rite?
12) Favorite genre of music? Rock, metal, Screamo.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Gemini.
14) What time were you born? You expect me to know that?!? I think it was either 11pm or 1am.
15) Do you like beer? Ew. it stinks.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? no...
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? High school musical 2. I need to trash that soon.
18) Are you sarcastic? ... If you knew me, you wouldn’t have to ask. *sarcastically* I’m the nicest little girl ever!
19) What are your favorite colors? Black, red, purple, and them mixed!
20) How many watches do you own? 0 I think.
21) Summer or winter? Summer.
23) Favorite color to wear? Purple or blue (as in blue jeans. xD )
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite
25) What color is your cell phone? Black Iphone with black case.
26) Where is your second home? My grandparents!!
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yeah. I’m PROUD!
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yes. Fillings hurt.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? 1. a little fake looking electronic candle.
30) How many video games do you own? a lot. estimation : 10-15.
31) What was your first pet? it was my bro's cat :Prime. Yeah, like transformers.
32) Ever had braces? No
33) Do looks matter? barely.
34) Do you use chapstick? Every other minute. X/
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. not in HS yet.
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? American Eagle!!
37) Are you too forgiving? only with my dad.
38) How many children do you want? Probably 1 or 2.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? YES! Spiked bracer thingies.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Trix!
41) Do you own a gun? No... you should be thankful, quiz asker person.
42) Ever thought you were in love? yeah. He broke up with me though. HIS LOSS!
43) When was the last time you cried? last week or so.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? watch TV, played MINECRAFT, slept.
45) Olive Garden or La Panera? Olive Garden
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? I think I did my kindergarten teacher once. Maybe not tho.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No. sadly.
48) Nicknames? Sami, Sammie, Sammy, (ect) and Sam-I-am (my mom ONLY!)
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No
50) Ever been to Kentucky? No
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? no.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Somewhat. i hear my dad and i think of complaining to him, but wont.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? well, my dad is BooBoo, so... yes?
55) Do you own a diamond ring? No. Sadly.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Could be better, but it could also be ALOT worse, so yes. Im happy wiht my life.
7) Do you dye your hair? In the front i have red streaks. It is cool.
8) Does anyone like you? Like me (friendly) or more? Friendly, many people. More? one. I hope. he said he does...
59) What year were you born? 1999
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Not existing
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No.
62) McDonalds or Wendys? McDonalds
63) Do you like yourself? Yeah, i guess.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? dad. i still call him daddy sometimes.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? eyes. a guys eyes mean alot.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Ever since i heard about 'Slenderman' yes. *shudder* that is scary *t.
7) Have you ever eaten paste? No.
68) Do you own a webcam? yup.
69) Have you ever stripped? alone. in a bathroom.
70) Ever broke a bone? Yeah. left arm.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? No. don't have an AIM.
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles.
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? nope.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats only because i dont know that the second one is.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? neither.
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? not is HS.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Yes. often...
79) Do you have a birth mark? i don’t think so...
80) Do you own a car? my dad and I went 50/50 on a '99 Mustang, and It will be mint in 3 years when i can drive, but technically no.
1) Can you cook? Yea. Mac and cheese.
82) 3 things that annoy you: Homework, slutty girls, and bullies.
83) Do you text message often? I’m 13 and a girl. You figure it out. (actually, no.)
84) Money or love? Love
85) Do you have any scars? above the eye.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? $1,000,000,000? nah. i want a BF. one who cares.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? YES!
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? JUICY FRUIT!
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? most the time.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? No. Actually, i never saw even 1 of them...
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Yeah duh!
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My daddy.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My mom
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? my big bro.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? my dad.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? my (now ex)BF Sam. (I’m Sam, he is sam. wow)
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? my bestie.
100) Who was the last person that called you? Umm... *checks phone* my mom.
What Greek god are you!?
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
Overall I'm most like Hades. (Who is my favorite greek god. :D )
Unsafe External Link