Author has written 1 story for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
I am SillyMonth, referring to the wonderful month of April where April Fools now stands. I am not afraid to say I like Yaoi, but I am a girl.
Fav animes: Top three:
Fav movies: Top three:
Meet the Robinsons
Fav TV shows:
Fav anime pairings:
USUK (America and England; Hetalia)
RoChu (Russia and China; Hetalia)
GerIta (Germany and N. Italy; Hetalia)
Austria and Hungary (Hetalia)
Spamano (Spain and S. Italy; Hetalia)
Holy Roman Empire and Chibitalia (Hetalia)
Su-Fin (Sweden and Finland)
The Frying Pangle
Yeah, Hetalia, my fav anime of ALL TIME!
So here starts the randomness:
FANFICTION: MY ANTI-DRUG. because, who has time for drugs if you're reading and plotting and writing and checking reviews? If this is true for you, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think everyone's out of their mind, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or the vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
Chocolate gummi bears! People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, put this in your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, put it in your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
93 percent of teenagers would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you are part of the 7 percent that would say "What was your first clue?” copy this onto your profile
If you have ever walked into a wall, copy this onto your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this on your profile
If you've ever sung a song you hated so much, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you're on the computer, paste this on your profile.
If you support homosexuality, even though you're not like that, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your a Yaoi fangirl and proud of it then copy this to your profile.
If you have ever dreamed about being an Anime Character, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc. then copy this into your profile!
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you avoid teen fads and don't live your life according to others, copy and paste into your profile.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
I once read that only math can save us now. Put this in your profile if you're screwed.
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile
92% of the teenage population would be dead if Ambercrombie and Bitch-er, I mean Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this your profile if your one of the 8% that would be laughing their ass off.
95 of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this EVERYWHERE if you are in the 5 that would get some popcorn, get a nice seat, than start chanting "JUMP, JUMP, JUMP"
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Weird is the same thing as different which means the same as unique! Which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever thrown something at a TV screen when you saw a character you despised, copy and paste this to your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who haven't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you love yaoi/shounen-ai, copy this into your profile.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for a couple of scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this into your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO! SCREW YOU SCIENCTISTS SCUM
List twelve of your favorite characters from your fandom, in no particular order:
1)Holy roman Empire
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
*twitch* No, and I don't want to, they're both so innocent.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
The hottest he gets is when he's been in the sun for a long time, other than that, he's only cute.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
I would kill Spain's pervy little a* and make Romano jump a cliff. Then Greece will be all mine!
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Yes, a lot actually.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
No, Canada's too soft for Germany.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Both are unusual, but I have seen an England/China fanfic, so I guess it wouldn't be too far of a long-shot.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Prussia would NEVER let Germany hear the end of it. Prussia would either take pictures, or be laughing WAY too hard.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
The perfect couple! Ok, here goes:
Russia threatens to take over the world, much like Germany, and he succeeds. China is the only one who can save the world!
9. Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Not that I know of *shivers* and I hope there won't be!
10. Suggest a title and summary for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Prussia has some pictures of Spain and Spain becomes depressed and suicidal. Prussia later burns the photos and they're friends again.
11. Does anyone on your friend list read Three yet?
I know for a fact at least two of my crazy friends do, they're always referencing them.
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
More than you will ever know.
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Maybe a four/five, but they would never throw Germany in there, it'd be too awkward. Wait, one friend MIGHT just cross that line.
14. If you wrote a Songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Toy Soldiers by Eminem Greece is my soldier15. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
16. (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
HRE and Prussia are in a happy relationship until Japan runs off with America.HRE, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Italy and a brief unhappy affair with Spain, then follows the wise advice of England and finds true love with Russia.
Some of that would actually happen
17. Four invites Three and Eight to their house for dinner. What happens?
America invites Russia and Greece to their house for dinner. America and Russia get into an epic fight of the century and Greece sleeps through it with a couple of cats hanging from him.
18. Nine tries to get Five to go to a yoga class. What happens?
Japan tries to get England to go to a yoga class. England agrees and the two actually become friends.
19. You need to stay at a friend's house. Do you choose One or Six?
Canada! Let's go play in the snow!!!
20. Two and Seven are making out. Ten walks in... Their reaction?
Germany and Prussia are making out. China walks in and snaps a picture before running out to Japan and yelling 'I got it, aru!'
21. Three falls in love with Six. Eight is jealous. What happens?
Russia falls in love with Canada. Greece is jealous. Greece goes to mother Sparta and starts digging until he falls asleep.
22. Four jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? Ten, Two, or Seven?
America jumps you in a dark alleyway. I don't really need rescuing since I have a bag of burgers, but I guess Germany because he's the strictest country and very knowledgeable in fighting.
23. One decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, what happens?
Holy Roman Empire decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later England is begging to cook, the world is yelling NO, Italy is painting the set, HRE is panicking, and the other countries are nowhere to be found.
24. Three has to marry either Eight, Four, or Nine. Who do they choose?
Russia has to marry either Greece, America, or Japan. He would choose all of them, but if only one, it would be America just to put his pipe in America's heart.
25. Seven kidnaps Two, and demands something from Five for Two's release. What is it?
Prussia kidnaps Germany and demands something from England for Germany's release. It would be beer.
26. You get to meet either One or Six. Who do you choose?
Canada because he's so forgotten and lonely and unseen.
27. Ten challenges Four to a chariot race. Why?
Because China is more into old stuff and America wouldn't take it seriously enough to win.
28. Everyone gangs up on Three. What happens?
Everyone gangs up on Russia. Russia locks them all up and beats every one of them with his pipe.
29. Everyone is invited to Two and Ten's wedding except for Eight. How do they react?
Everyone is invited to Germany and China's wedding except for Greece. Greece doesn't mind, he'd rather be sleeping with cats surrounding him anyway.
30. Why is Six afraid of Seven?
Why is Canada afraid of Prussia? Because Canada is pretty much afraid of everyone.
31. Ten gathers everyone around to tell them a fairytale. How does it go?
It's probably something about a dragon or one of China's ancient warriors.
32. One arrives late for Two and Ten's wedding. What happens? Why were they late?
Well, seeing how HRE is technically Germany, that isn't possible, but if it were, I would say HRE sneaks in quietly and no one notices he was missing. Why? Because he was trying to learn how to paint and lost track of time.
33. Five and Nine get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
I run away screaming 'ENGLAND'S DRUNK!', dragging a staggering Japan with me. The whole world then screams in terror and runs with me.
34. Three, Six, and Four all go to the zoo for Eight's birthday party. How does it go? What presents do they get Eight?
Russia, Canada, and America all go to the zoo for Greece's birthday party. Greece goes to the cat exibit and doesn't want to leave. Russia gives Greece a pipe of his own, Canada gives Greece ice cream, and America, being the person he is, brings Greece a hamburger.
35. Everyone gets together and start protesting outside your house. What are they protesting about? What do you do?
They are protesting my fanfiction stories that are true, but they don't want their secrets being spilt.
36. Nine murders Two's best friend. What does Two do to get back at them?
Japan murders Germany's best friend. Well, Germany and Japan are firends, and Germany's best friend is Italy. I would say Germany gets depressed, get suicidal, and walks into Japans house and blows Japan and himself up.
37. Six and One are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does Six save themselves or One?
Well, since HRE 'died' before, he's willing to do it again ince Italy now has Germany. Canada lives.
38. Five is trapped in a cave. Ten come to rescue them. What happens?
England is trapped in a cave. China comes to rescue him. China finds England talking to himself and leaves only a small gap for England to squeaze through.
39. Three starts a day camp. What happens?
Russia starts a day camp. The world comes to an end.
40. Four, Six and Seven are doing the Hokey-Pokey. Eight walks in. What happens?
America, Canada and Prussia are doing the Hokey-Pokey. Greece walks in and starts dancing with them.
41. One starts to write a story where Nine and Ten are going out. What is Two's reaction?
HRE starts to write a story where Japan and China are going out. Germany is shocked that he never remembered writing the story in his 'past life'.
42. Seven makes an apple pie. Is it any good?
Nope, Prussia put WAY too much beer in it.
43. Eight and Three go camping. For some reason they forgot to bring food. What do they do?
Greece and Russia go camping. Russia lives off of fresh animals and Greece is used to digging days on end with little food.
44. While they are camping they run into James(from NightWorld). What will they do?
I don't know James, but I'm sure Greece would just sleep and Russia would probably try to kill him.
45. (5) (4), (7), (1) and (3) are playing Truth or Dare. (5) asks (7), and (7) says Truth. (5) asks who (7) loves, and (7), after some prodding from (3), confessed their true love with (4). (4) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (3). (7) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (1) while (3) and (4) run into the sunset together. However, (5) is secretly in love with (1), and become so jealous of (7), who, after the comfort from (1) becomes in a relationship with (1), and so (5) decides to murder (7), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (10) and is sent to prison, allowing (1) and (7) to continued their relationship.
England, America, Prussia, HRE, and Russia are playing Truth or Dare. England asks Prussia, and Prussia says Truth. England asks who Prussia loves, and Prussia, after some prodding from Russia, confessed their true love with America. America does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with Russia. Prussia is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in HRe while Russia and America run into the sunset together. However, England is secretly in love with HRE, and become so jealous of Prussia, who, after the comfort from HRE becomes in a relationship with HRe, and so England decides to murder Prussia, but is stopped just in time by the police officer China and is sent to prison, allowing HRE and Prussia to continued their relationship.
XD So wrong!