Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ouran High School Host Club, and Glee.
Sooooooooooo... Yeah, I dunno what really to say on here. I'm currently working on my first books. I'm an aspiring author. I have an unreasonable love of chocolate, bacon, mountain dew, Harry Potter, anime, and most music. I also have an irrational hatred of Justin Bieber, people who are two-faced, all forms stinging insects, 95% of country music/rap, and ketchup.
Favorite Bands/Singers: Black Veil Brides, My Chemical Romance, Fireflight, Rise Against, Three Days Grace, Paramore, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, The Summer Set, Linkin Park, We The Kings, Panic! At The Disco, and many, many others...
Here are some of my favorite quotes:
"Music is freeing, it is spell-binding, it is a person's heart beating, it is a way to express yourself when your own words won't come, and for a lot of people...it is life."- Me, whilst telling off some people in the comment section on Youtube for being completely awful. I actually really liked this phrase I wrote, so I decided to put it here.
"Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver."-I dunno who said that first
"I want to fix this in my memory forever-- Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret." Ron GoF, book
"So, what is it?" "We don't know." "Where is it?" "We don't know that either--I realize it's not much to go on." "That's NOTHING to go on." Harry, Neville, and Seamus in DHpt2
"Yes." "Yes, sir." "There's no need to call me 'sir', Professor." Harry and Snape HBP, book
"I am merely one hell of a butler." Sebastian, Black Butler
"Don't be that guy right now." "Oh, I am going to be that guy right now. Say it. Say my name." "...um...Little Green?" "*laughs somewhat maniacally* No. My name is Dende. Say Dende."- Dende and Vegeta from DBZ abridged
"Are you alright in there?" "Yes, I'm fan-f*king-tastic! I'm surrounded by gumdrops and ice cream!" "Ooooooooooo, can I come in?" "I'm surrounded by idiots." "I thought you were surrounded by gumdrops and ice cream!" "AAAAAAAARGH!!"- Goku and Vegeta, DBZ abridged
"I wonder what would happen if I just-- broke your fingers?" Umbridge (Joe Walker XD) in A Very Potter Sequel
"I've said it before Snape, and I'll say it again: You always have been and you ALWAYS WILL BE A BUTT TRUMPET! You wanna know why? 'Cause you have a tumpetting butt!*proceeds to make silly fart noises into his hand which is in a trumpet symbol, while dancing around in a silly manner smacking his butt* "No- no- that's absurd! Stop it!" "*pauses in farting noises* Look at me, I'm Snape! *resumes silly routine*" "No he isn't! My butt doesn't sound anything like that!" "*finally stops* Who looks stupid now, Snape? You do!" - Remus and Snape, AVPS
(THE FOLLOWING IS COPIED FROM THE PROFILE OF THE AUTHOR OF "A MAXERELLA STORY")
FAVORITE MR QUOTES
"Holy (insert swear word of your choice here.)"-Fang
"I vill now destroy de Snickuhs bahrs!" -Gazzy
"I look like prep school Barbie. Actually, you look like prep school Barbie. I'm just one of her friends." -Nudge
"Those wacky Brits called fries 'chips'. And potato chips were 'crisps'. And cookies were 'biscuits'. I had no idea what real biscuits were called. Wangdoodles?" Max
"You... are...a... fridge...with...wings...We're...freaking...ballet...dancers!" -Fang
"I'm hit, Max. They got me. I guess I'm gonna live fast, die young, and leave a beautiful corpse, huh?" Okay. In my experience, if you're really hit or seriously hurt, you don't say much. -Total and Max
"What's your name?" "Isabella von Frankenstein Rothschild." -Angel
"I'm only a kid! I can't get married!" "You could in New Hampshire." -Max and Angel
"South America. It'll be warm. They have llamas. You like llamas." -Max
"I feel like pudding, Pudding with nerve endings. Pudding in great pain." -iggy
"Have you guys been playing in the toxic waste again? Been bitten by a radioactive spider? Struck by lightning? Drink a super-soldier serum?" -Fang
"Your middle name is 'Charging Off.'" -Total
Who wants to sing ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall? - Fang
"Bite me." -Max
"Bite me." -iggy
"Bite me." -Nudge
Bet you were kind of cute, pup girl! Rff! - Fang
"Well, I have a highly developed sense of irony." -Iggy
"Apart from my fashion sense? I play a mean harmonica." -Fang
"Want some daiquiri?" "Is it traitor flavored?" -Max and Angel
"Do you know what's really sad?" "That pin-striped suit?" -Max and Anne
"And you are still a butthole, yah?" -Max
"Sexist pig." -Max
"Excuse me, sexist piglet?" -Max
"Max! The Maxalator! Maxime! Maxalicious! Maxster!" -Total
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"