Poll: Which story would you like me to update faster? According to the poll result, which I check upon everyday, the top poll choice will be the one I update regularly. And then, the ones below, it will be my order of updating... if that made sense. :/ Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Rise of the Guardians, Ninja Turtles, and How to Train Your Dragon.
Okay, so the general profile:
CUMPLEANOS: Vingt-neuf Mars. " ESPANOL! FRANCAIS!
Favorite Movies: RISE OF THE GUARDIANS!!!, Frozen, Tangled, Brave, Karate Kid, Unaccompanied Minors, How to Train your Dragon, Epic, Lorax, Madagascar 3, ParaNorman, Hotel for Dogs, etc.
Favorite Series of Books: Kane Chronicles, 39 Clues, Heroes of Olympus, Percy Jackson crossover with Kane Chronicles, C.H.A.O.S. trilogy, not much now...
Favorite Anime/Manga: Fairy Tail, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist, D. Gray Man, One Piece, Shaman King, Monster Soul, Bleach, The Four Kuzumoto Siblings, Sensei no Bulge, Hetalia: Axis Powers/ World Series, Prince of Tennis, Kuroko no Basuke, Kurogane... and much more that I cannot remember right now...
HELLO, I changed this weird 'used to be' question corner in to my latest news.
EDIT: March 22nd, 2015 - Whoa. Long time no see. iPad writing is hard. I'm in another continent than my home right now, so even though I want to write more, it's hard. I've been falling head first in it the Batman fandom, so right now, it's been more on the collab account rather than this account. (Magic Man of Malicious Mystery) soooo... Yeah.
EDIT: December 17th, 2014 - Holy *. Well... sup. I realized that I'm not exactly active much these days... but guess what? I will become more active! Why? Well, I'm currently working on aright collaborative story with Broken Antler in Winter. She is an amazing and awesome collaboration partner and authoress! You have to look at her stories! And, we also are, at least for me, getting back in to the fanfiction world and writing stories. I've been starting to write prompts everyday and hopefully, it will get me fascinated and uh... intrigued(?) again to write more content! Yay, hurrays for everybody!
EDIT: November 7th, 2014 - I finally got things going. And the first major thing: Two Consecutive Unexpected Happenings is going under rewrite. Honestly... and Never AngeFlaming Fire Mage too Much is also going under rewrite... Urgh, I'm thinking on the Crossing of Dimensions going under rewrite too... I just look at all my previous works and become disgusted at the poor quality I wrote them all... So ashamed... It seems as though I have to put it under rewrite anyways... I'm not sure when I'll get around to doing it all, but the most I can do is keep the others going. Maybe after I graduate, I'll start to sort those thing out; I don't know. Well, you people probably already noticed my long gaps in updating, and sadly, it's going to become like that anyways for the rest of the year (and years to come?) so... hopefully you'll still read my stories and I thank you a lot for that. Despite the rewriting and long gaps, I guarantee you I will finish the stories one way or another, maybe not on fanfiction, but I will. Thanks for listening/reading this monologue/notice... Does anybody even read these?
EDIT: May 28th, 2014 - Well, I feel... slightly accomplished. I updated Double in a Soul yesterday (a fillie chappie) and today (a real chappie). I really do look forward to your comments and feedback. I hope you guys are just as excited as I am while writing it and you reading it! As for the other stories, I'm sorry that I haven't gotten to the other stories; however since Double in a Soul IS on the top of the voting poll, I feel obligated to update it firstly and foremost.
EDIT: April 9th, 2014 - SO, hey guys! And girls, of course... I'm hungry. Give me a few minutes... - ANYHOW. I have my chips ready to go. So, I've been told to update my stories more frequently. And if that is all the wishes, I will. :) Unfortunately, it won't be as 'quick' as before, like weekly quick. But, it should improve... -after I finish that art project of an architectural model- and that IB Math test- and that Science Test next week- as well as that Socials test tomorrow- oh. I'm getting off topic. Well, I started a new story called Powers of Reality, it's updated every three days, and I'm glad people are starting to like it. Thank you... speaking of which, the next update is tomorrow... ARGH. I'm getting off topic again- you know what. This edit is basically rambling, so I'm just going to end it here.
EDIT: March 10th, 2014 - AHAHAHAHA... ACCOMPLISHMENT. Right after I finish writing this, I'm going to update SbtS and NF. *curls in to a ball* I wasn't actually supposed to write, since I was sick and I was excused from school after my first class of Spanish... XP I was supposed to be sleeping, but then again, I can't possibly sleep for- okay, maybe I can. ANYHOW, well, that was the FIRST time in my whole high school life that I had to be on sick leave from a day/part of a day at school! XDDD And the first thing I came back to doing was fanfiction... be proud of me, peoplez... actually, don't, because that would be awkward.
EDIT: November 23rd, 2013 - WELL THEN. I'm just not going to say anything and act as a practice dummy for your accuracy tests, so you can vent out your anger at me. *squeaks* I'm sorry! On the other hand, I got the next chapter of Secret between the Seasons finished, but I'll post it only when I finish another chapter of something else. WELL... Enjoy life. That's it.
EDIT: July 28th, 2013 - Well... I have tons to say, since it has been a month since my last update in this little info corner thing. Let's see... I started a fanfiction about Canada and his forgotten birthday in history called Maple Leaf Birthdays, but kinda fell off schedule due to many reasons. One main factor was that I kinda forgot about the whole teacher-cram-year-load-of-homework-in-a-month thing in summer school. DX Well, besides for that... I was a week late for filling a request for Shiary-san, a kind reviewer. And then... let's see... my order of update is going to be either Double in a Soul or Ways to Destroy a Guardian first ( and maybe Maple Leaf Birthdays and LoFN-CE [Liberation of France and Netherlands - Canadian Edition]), then either Third Consecutive Adventure/Ludicrous Life/Betrayal of Decimo/Search for the World, and finally Crossing of Dimensions... meh, I officially get the trophy for Worst Updater ever in Fanfiction and Breaker of Promises on my fan fictions... ON THE OTHER HAND! I ACTUALLY FINISHED BY THE END OF MAY! I ACTUALLY DID IT! I was sooooo suprised that I actually achieved it and my life was spared... since I did spare on my life. Anyhow, ta ta, for now!
EDIT: May 28th, 2013 - This is going to be very hurried and I am probably going to miss a lot of info. I've got to go soon to deliver newspapers and am probably not supposed to write this anyway. Anyhow, I updated Third Consecutive Adventure yesterday and only Betrayal of Decimo to go. Nearing the end of May already... ugh. Anyhow, I'm working on the second part of the trilogy in Ways to Destroy a Guardian and the next chapter of Double in a Soul... oh and also My Ludicrous Life. AH! Bye, I HAVE GOT TO GO NOW! D= NOOOO!
EDIT: May 24th, 2013 - Well, I had this update of my status up this morning but I accidentally closed it... Agh, and I didn't even save it yet. *sobs* Anyhow, it's not that hard to rewrite this... unless it's a chapter. Ah, I'm getting off topic again; well, let's start. I have only Betrayal of Decimo and Third Consecutive Adventure to update. TCA; I'm nearly done; only 1/5 left to go. Betrayal of Decimo; I think I'm going nowhere with this; just sudden inspiration that hits me and drives me slightly forward before falling apart and waiting until the next time the inspiration strikes. SO. I have approximately a week left to update these two stories! Wish me luck! (Also, I changed my profile a bit... shortened it... etc.)
EDIT: May 5th, 2013 - I still have to update Search for the World, Betrayal of Decimo, Third Consecutive Adventure and Ways to Destroy a Guardian... =_= I knew I was going to regret this... but hopefully the long weekend; Victoria Day and such, will give me enough time to get it up. For Crossing of Dimensions, nothing has changed. I'll update by the end of the year. And as for Double in a Soul, I'm slightly lacking because of slight writer's block... because I know what I want to write, but I can't word it out! @@ Finally, My Ludicrous Life, that story, is the only one I am able to update normally. Well, see you later for the next update!
EDIT: April 3rd, 2013 - To all my readers, well, I've been up in some jam lately. But I PROMISE I'll get the next chapters of Betrayal of Decimo, Search for the World, Third Consecutive Adventure, Ways to Destroy a Guardian and last but not least, Fight, Capture, and Rescue- by the END OF MAY! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE! (I'm going to regret this. -_-)
EDIT: November 22nd, 2012 - (This actually didn't exist.) ANYHOW. Hi. New question corner thingie... and of course, to assure all of you. I will finish my stories, no matter what, and never leave them unfinished because... well, just because. (It didn't come out as powerful as I wanted it to.)
Anyways, PLEASE ENJOY MY STORIES and VOTE ON MY POLL!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you talk to yourself and aren't afraid to admit it copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul copy and paste this into your profile.
If you feel the need to read through someone's profile even when you don't know them, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of teens would be dead if Ambercromibe and Fitch said to stop breathing, if you're part of the 8 that would be laughing your head off, copy and past this into your profile.
If you just read that line above this one and sat there thinking, "Who the hell are Ambercombie and Fitch?" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get easily obsessed copy this to your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe all your favourite anime characters are indeed alive in their own dimension, copy and paste this into your profile.
Less than 1 percent of teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE!
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you like being utterly random copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you walk and trip or stumble because your too busy reading a book copy and paste this into your profile
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile
95 percent of people are concerned with being popular. If you are part of the five percent who couldn't care less, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get, like, two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever started laughing as reading a story, you look up, and people around you look at you like you're crazy, copy and past this into your profile.
If you ever watched a scary movie and knew what was going to happen, when that part comes, you still jump, copy and past this into your profile.
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
99.8 of anime fans are obsessing over Naruto. If you are the last few of the clan who can think up three better animes than this, paste this on your profile. Sorry Naruto fans.
If you are just plain weird and proud of it, paste this on your profile.
If you don't think 13 is unlucky, paste this on your profile.
If you've ever fallen madly in love with a cartoon/anime character, copy and past this to your profile.
If you think Sabo is alive somewhere with a good reason to stay hidden, paste this on your profile. (From One Piece)
If you love the three Dragon Slayers from Fairy Tail, paste this on your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE, it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are insane and love it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you have ever been hit in the face with a ball and started laughing maniacally, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Ninety-two percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister said it wasn't cool to breath anymore. Repost if your one if the eight percent who would be laughing your a* off.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb war with yourself. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, which I am, but I'm also random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If, with no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
If you ever felt like killing someone (or more than one person) because they wouldn't leave you alone when you told them not to distract you because you were busy copy this into your profile
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.(WHO TOLD YOU THIS?!?! WHO RATTED ME OUT?!?!)
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.(Mostly it's in my head, then write it down, then hit myself for forgetting.)
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
98 percent of teens can walk without running into walls. If you're in the 2 percent that can't, post this in your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have a ridiculously long profile, copy and paste this onto your profile to make it longer.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you find yourself making fanfictions of other fanfictions in your head, post this in your profile.
If you think the world would be easier if everyone was on fanfiction.net because--judging from the copy-paste thingys in the profiles--everyone dares to be different and doesn't care what people think, post this in your profile.
If you ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If your a fangirl/boy and proud of it, copy this into your profile
If you are an Axis Powers Hetalia fan, copy this onto your profile!
If you have a story in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like anime or manga, copy and paste this in your profile.
92 of teens have moved onto rap, if your part of the 8 that stayed with rock, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever wondered why someone decided to milk a cow, copy/paste this into your profile
Copy and repost if you're 12 or older and still watch some shows on Nickelodeon.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
No one's perfect. If you know and like that your not perfect, Copy this to your profile.
If you are a Prussia/Canada fan, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are an expert at doing absolutely nothing for hours on end, paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe that preps travel in packs then place this on your profile.
If you have ever been hit in the face with a ball and started laughing maniacally, copy and paste this into your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wanted to go into a book and slap/ scream at a character copy and paste this onto your profile
If your friends think you’re crazy for reading a book about six flying kids (and their talking dog), and you don’t care, copy and paste this is your profile.
If you dream of killing a character in a book so you can go out with their boyfriend, post this in your profile.
If yoo cant spel too sav yoor lyfe then putt thes in yoor profiele.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall because you were looking sideways at a friend, copy this into your profile
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you're not paying attention when the teacher is rambling and you think of something funny from the other day that you don't realize is funny til that moment and you burst into hysterical laughter and the entire class turns around and stares at you and you look the other way and pretend you don't notice. Crazy is when you star in your own movie and pretend to be an assassin... multiple times. Crazy is when you scream for no reason or sing nursery rymes. Crazy is when you have a post-book comatose state after reading a book and then half an hour later are spouting off random qoutes, character facts and character descriptions to people you know don't give a (insert swear word of choice). If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you believe teenagers are steryotyped, put this on your profile.
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you love walking around in the pouring rain without an umbrella, copy this to your profile. (I totally do this!)
If you think iPods were gifts from the gods copy and paste this onto your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
(\ _ /)
This is Bunny.
If you are a total klutz copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you give annoyingly cute nicknames to all the people you know, and they hate them with a passion, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If keyboards hate you copy and paste this into your profile! (Esp ecia lly th e stu pid s pac eb ar)
If you have ever stopped to look at something in the middle of a busy street, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy and paste this into your profile
If you . . .
love to read and act crazy,
laugh and have fun,
ignore people who call you names or think you are less than them,
are always there to help your friend in their greatest time of need,
run bare foot through the grass just for the joy of the sea of cold green that tickles your feet,
spend as much time outside as you do reading or on the computer,
are a night owl who hardly sleeps,
act weird and crazy just to scare other people or make them laugh with you,
then we would be great friends. :D Copy and paste this in your profile if this is you, and add your name to the list:
I promise to remember Italy whenever someone mentions pasta
I promise to remember Germany whenever someome says West
I promise to remeber Japan whenever I see an Asain tourist taking pictures of brightly coloured cake
I promise to remember America whenever I see someone eating a Big Mac
I promise to remember England whenever I watch Doctor Who
I promise to remember France whenever I see a rose
I promise to remember China whenever I see Pikachu
I promise to remember Russia whenever I see a lead pipe
I promise to remember Lithuania whenever I see a guy being pushed around by a Russian
I promise to remember Estonia whenever I see a smart guy being pushed around by a Russian
I promise to remember Latvia whenever I see a scared guy being pushed around by a Russian
I promise to remember Belarus whenever I see a girl demanding to become one with her older brother
I promise to remember Ukraine whenever I hear and or see HUGE boobs
I promise to remember Sweden whenever I pass by an IKEA
I promise to remember Finland whenever I hear someone say 'My wife'
I promise to remember Spain whenever I see a tomato filed
I promise to remember Romano whenever I see a kid pouting and swearing
I promise to remember Hungary whenever I see a frying pan
I promise to remember Austria whenever I hear someone play Chopin on the piano
I promise to remember Prussia whenever I hear someone say AWESOME
I promise to remember Poland whenever I pass a Valley Girl
I promise to remember Switzerland whenever I see a guy with a gun
I promise to remember Liechtenstein whenever I see a girl wearing a bow in her hair
I promise to remember Turkey whenever I think about Phantom of the opera.
I promise to remember Greece whenever I see a sleeping man with a cat
I promise to remember Egypt whenever I see a pyramid and or triangle
I promise to remember Canada whenever I see pancakes
I promise to remember Cuba whenever I see a fat guy eating ice-cream
I promise to remember Sealand whenever I see boat
I promise to remember Grandpa Rome whenever I see someone way to young to be a grandfather.
I promise to remember Germania whenever I see Legolas from LOTR
I promise to remember Holy Rome whenever I see a boy to nervous to confess that he loves someone.
Canada is not invisible; he is a bad-ass and even his brother knows it.
Just because Britain took credit for a lot of Canada's efforts doesn't mean he wasn't there.
Canada is the only Nation that America completely trusts to watch his back.
Canada invented walkies-talkies, Standard Time, pagers, telephones, jetliners, electric wheelchairs, prosthetic hands, the gas mask, sonar, basketball, IMAX, insulin, electron microscopes, G-suits, plexiglass, garbage bags, alkaline batteries, cardiac pacemakers, electric ovens, kerosene, egg cartons, snowmobiles, paint rollers, wood pulp paper, peanut butter, and, of course, ice hockey. Eat it bitches!
Canada has defeated the United States before. It was called the War of 1812 and it culminated in the White House being burned down byCanadian, not British troops. America is still embarrassed by it and skims over it in history classes.
Canada became an organized country in 1867 but did not gain his full independence until 1982. It was done quietly and without any bloodshed... unlike his brother.
Canada was in both World Wars from the beginning and contributed far more to the war effort than his brother.
They have free healthcare. And they've legalized marijuana and gay marriage.
Vimy Ridge - Germany is still afraid of Canada because of the ass-kicking he got from that.
Matthew Williams is amazing, and don't you forget it!
Please post this in your profile if you agree, and add your name. Ashynarr, I CALL ENGLAND HE IS MINE!, Silent Phantom gal, Cocoaflower
-xX You've Read Too Much Hetalia When... Xx-
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps. Whenever I see a map, I pull one of my buddies towards it and immediately starts pointing at all the countries and act like them. (*points to Italy* Veee! PAAASSSSTTTTTTA!) And IF there was another person *coughteachercough* I ignore them. "
2. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from APH than from an actual history class. YES! YES YES! IT'S ENTIRELY TRUE! The War of 1812 might just be the fact that America and Canada were playing with each other!
3. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies) YES. No more said.
4. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs. UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVEN'T... YET. :D
5 Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a heart and the name "Canada" beside it.I always call America Alfred but I have never written down his human name on any of my work. (AND WHAT? MY OTP IS AMECAN!)
6.You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America. I entirely mean it as sarcasm. A Canadian is always a Canadian. "
7. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation. Nope, I don't do that. But I do call England, Iggy, all the time.
8. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one. I've never focused much in history/socials, but now that I've seen Hetalia, I focus on the countries. And especially Alfred, Matthew, Francis, Arthur, Feliciano, Gilbert... (I MEANT: America, Canada, France, England, Italy, Prussia...) O_O Damnit. I had to re-write the countries name several times until I spelt them correctly because I've been calling them by their human names WAY too OFTEN.
9. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case. GYAAAAH! HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE! S-SAVE MEEEEE! Oh. It was just my reflection on the mirror.
10. Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Germaaaannnnyyyyy!" down the hallway. I shout more. It's usually "Ve!" (to my friends) "PASTAAA!" (join in a Hetalia parade at the school made up of me and friends AND SAID MOST OFTEN...) ""I'M THE HERO!" (whenever someone mentions America) or "I'M AWESOME!"(OMG PRUSSIA. Kesesesese...)
11. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "USUK" means. I don't support USUK but I get what you mean. Yeah, I get it. -_-"
12. You end every sentence with "aru." ALWAYS. I'm Chinese as well. (And sometimes unconsciously I go, veeeeeee! and awesomeness... too.)
13. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some. I SCREAM THAT WHENEVER PASTA OR SOMETHING ITALIAN IS MENTIONED. You can't blame me. I know you do, too, whoever you are.
14. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia. Nope... but that kinda contradicts with KHR, so I can somewhat see a semi-functioning mafia... "
15. You want Prussia back on the map. NO, WHY WOULD I WANT THE AWESOMEST COUNTRY ON THE MAP. HELL, OF COURSE YES! WHY WOULDN'T GILBERT BE ON THE MAP?! *sulks...*
16. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face. I'm dead from a huge laughter fit... *silence*
17. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia. GASP! YOU MIND READER! HOW'D YOU KNOW?
18. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic. Only, like, ... every time? (sheepish for thinking to do it to their copyrights...)
19. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80 billion times. NO... I did it 100 TRILLION TIMES.
20. You've become a thousand times more patriotic. Ah mon dieu! OUI, OUI, OUI, OUI, OUI! IT IS DEFINITELY A YES! MATTHEW IS DEFINITELY ON PAR WITH GILBERT AS NUMBER ONE AWESOMEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! (Okay. I lied, I'm a BILLION TIMES MORE PATRIOTIC!)
21. You want to learn every single language in the world. OMFG! YES! TOTALLY YES!
22. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny. Meh, their loss.
23. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, and Francis is forever linked to Hetalia. I can never look at my guy friends the same way... but GO FACE FAMILY PETER! (Thank god I don't have any one named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, Francis in my classes. [Ooh, that somewhat rhymes!])
24. When questions on your history test involve two nations and invasion, you can't quite think straight after that. Errmmmm... go AmeCan? I dunno what to write on that test.
25. When you expect the Polish exchange student to start cross-dressing. COMEON, COMEON, START CROSS-DRESSING ALREADY! *concentrates hard*
26. You start using 'Ve' for an answer to everything, 'Chigi!' When you're annoyed or pissed off and 'Kolkolkol' when you're seriously angry. Yes. Although not as much as aru and the word awesome being in my everyday vocabulary... "
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.
Re-post this and spread the stupidity!
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
37 Things To Do In An Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever been pushed into an ice-cold pool copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wondered who made up all the 'copy this into your profile' thingies then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody, tookieclothespen, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, EdwardIsMyLover, FreakyTwilightLovero.o, emoTWiLiGHT, sk8rchick2355, Number-1-Twilighters, HerMemoriesErased, x.rosalieorcatherine.xlol, daydreamingxxx, RabidFangFan, SeaweedGirl1, Cocoaflower
.••) .•).•.•) .•)
Justin Bieber falls off a building. 90% of the girls are crying. 9% are watching while eating popcorn. 1% are pushing Justin off the building. If you are part of that 9 or 1%, copy and paste this into your profile.
put this on your page
A white man said "No coloured people allowed here." And the black man said. "When I was born I was black, when I grew up I was black, when I am sick I am black, when I go out in the sun I am black, when I am cold I am black, when I die I'll be black, but you, you. When you were born you were pink, when you grew up you were white, when you are sick you are green, when you go out in the sun you turn red, when you are cold you are blue, and when you die you'll be purple and you dare to call me coloured?" The black man sat down and the white man walked away. If you're against racism copy and paste this into your profile.
I am the girl...
that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Anime and Books, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, torchwoodfanx3, PyroFairyGirl, .insane.lil.piratess, xActDanceWritex, Aviva636, Flockgirl, I'mAnIdiotButWhoCares, Cocoaflower
North Italy (Feliciano/Veneciano Vargas)
() You were bullied a lot in your childhood
8/10 for Italy
South Italy (Lovino/Romano Vargas)
(X) You love tomatoes
6/10 for Romano
() You're very stoic and serious
7/10 for Germany
Japan (Kiku Honda)
() You're very mature
3/10 for Japan
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
(X\) You love hamburgers
7/10 for America
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
(X) You like tea
3/10 for England
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
(X) You're very affectionate
4/10 for France
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
() You had a very sad childhood.
2/10 for Russia
China (Wong Yao)
() You're very mature
7/10 for China
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
(X) You are very well-raised
9/10 for Austria
Canada (Matthew Williams)
(X) You're often ignored by people
9/10 for Canada
() You smoke
2/10 for Cuba
Hungary (Erszebet Hédeváry)
() You have a potty-mouth
4/10 for Hungary
Prussia (Gilbert Weillschmidt)
() You're quite mean-spirited
5/10 for Prussia
Wait... one minute... I'm a CANADIAN-AUSTRIAN PERSON? WTF? Well... I AM PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN... but Austrian? I did NOT expect that... (Well... I do play piano... ?)
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D REMEMBER TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE! (WE DO HAVE COOKIES! AND WE'RE NOT LYING!!!) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
|Focus:||General: All Categories|