Poll: I'm thinking about writing another fanfic after GhW, and I need at title. In this story, Max will be an author who needs help with a book. Fang works for a publishing company, and he really likes Max's book! So, what should the title be? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Maximum Ride.
As you can tell by my username: I LOVE the Maximum ride series!
So, yeah, I'll pretty much be posting some stories on here about MR... maybe some about the Leviathan trilogy!!! Also, I like to base fanfics off of songs. So... kinda like a song-fic, I guess...
I'm pretty much a hopeless romantic... Max and Fang? Deryn and Alek? Yeah, I love that! I love to read and write (duh), and I also play softball! Umm... I'm a 13-year-old girl... So, yeah!
Here's a list of some of my favorite book series!
1. Maximum Ride!!! Woot!
2. Leviathan! *squel* The ending of Goliath was SO cute! I had tears in my eyes...
3. Carter House Girls series!!! I'm not done with it, though, I just finished Lost in Las Vegas!
4. The Gallagher (or however you spell it) Girls series! I FINISHED ONLY THE GOOD SPY YOUNG TODAY!!!!
5. Harry Potter! The ending was so cute, I was, like, crying!!!!! Ahhhh. I'm such a fangirl!
A Random Book meme I found...
1. One book that changed your life? Hmm... probably Maximum Ride or the Carter House Girls!
Here's a quote that I looooove!!! I found it on starstoshame's tumblr profile!
"If you find a girl who reads, keep her close. When you find her up at 2 AM clutching a book to her chest and weeping , make her a cup of tea and hold her. You may lose her for a couple of hours but she will always come back to you. She'll talk as if the characetrs in the book are real, because for a while, they always are. date a girl who reads because you deserve it. You deserve a girl who can give you the most colorful life imaginable. If you can only give her monotony, and stale hours and half-baked proposals, then you're better off alone. If you want the world and the worlds beyond it, date a girl who reads."
-Rosemarie Urquico "Date A Girl Who Reads"
Ok, well, Thanks for checking out my profile!!!!!!