Author has written 5 stories for Once Upon a Time, and Vampire Diaries.
Hello imaginary people who I imagine are reading this!
Well, don't you look stupid talking to a computer! LOL! I'm kidding! Or am I...
Well, I suppose I should present myself... Hello (again), my name is Angrymagic. I chose this as my fan fiction username because lets face it im superstitious and love to think magic exists and i get angry pretty easily ! My previous usernames were : LittleBLondCandianMoose and Slayer-is-coming and MooseSlayer, but i grew tired of LittleBLondCandianMoose and my friends told me Slayer-is-coming was lame (but then again, they told me the exact same thing for all my usernames except LittleBlondCanadianMoose because it's the nickname they gave me...)and I wanted a fresh start so i gave up MooseSlayer...Enough about my usernames. I am currently 15 and will turn 16 on the 26 of june, Yay me! I come from a Canadian family but i was born in America so that makes me american, in my family we are 5,3 children :A girl and 2 boys. I am the girl. My 2 brothers and the most annoying living creatures in this world...
Because I am Canadian I speak French (From Quebec) and i learned to speak english in an english Canadian school. I also speak Spanish (just a little cuz i am taking it at school) and i know how to say " My name is... and I am Canadian." in Japanese... GO me!
Now about my likes: Spike, Graham, Jefferson, Rumpelstiltskin, Mr. Gold, the mad hatter, the huntsman, Carter S... Spike...um...Rumplestlskin... did i mention Sebastian Stan? Oh and lets not forget Graham,! And, of course, Jefferson... Oh! silly me! I forgot Mr gold. Oh I'm sooooo forgetful! I forgot the mad hatter... And the huntsman! I mean seriously! They are sooooo awesome and most of them soooo hot!!!! How could i possibly forget them? Also Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Once Upon a Time, Gossip Girl, Books, Movies, Friends, [insert name of guy i like here, Music (mostly pop), writing, eating cookies and chips (I'm not fat!), Hedley, Hedley, Hedley, Jacob Hoggard (So fucking sexy that fucking voice and body and eyes and mouth and ears and hair and tattoos...), Chris Crippin, Dave Rossin and Tommy mac... and other crap like that... AND HEDLEY!
And whether you like it or not, my dislikes: annoying catchy songs (cuz i keep singing them out loud), , spoiled brats (Seriously i know people who are brats and let me tell ya something: They will have problems dealing with life), People who insult my family, [insert name of the guy i hate here, popular bitches at our school, [insert name of one of my english teacher here] and i could go on ,like, forever but you'd get bored...
Now my love (*cough* I am mentally married to him *cough*) will tell you something about me:
Now about my writing,
I have written many stories you will never get the chance to read and a lot of fanfictions: The house of night (Death Mark), Buffy (A soul for a soul and the Storyteller) and (my favourite) Once upon a time (Long Lost). On this site you will only get the chance to read 1 of them because i deleted my other 2...Scroll down to see which ones...No Wait! Finish reading this before...
I apologize for updating quite slowly, what with school, homework, writer's block and laziness... Anyways plz read my Fanfic (s) and comment on it because one of the thing i hate (more than boys who are too shy to admit they like you and simply don't show any emotions so you don't really know what they feel about you) is people liking my story but not commenting on it. I seriously bugs me, I don't care what you write: it could mean (like : "U SUCK!") or nice (like "Great job!") or a piece of advice (like "you should use less speech") or just telling me you like chocolate (who doesn't?) but just, please, leave a comment. I promise I will read it and if you want read your story and comment on it too...
Ok, so I took this test and I got this:
You are a creative person with a great imagination. You enjoy living in your own inner world.
In love, you tend to have high (and often unrealistic) standards.
At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values.
How you see yourself: Unselfish, empathetic, and spiritual
When other people don't get you, they see you as: Unrealistic, naïve, and weak
I believe that this is entirely me, soooo I guess now you know my personality. :)
Things I really wanna do (cuz I'm just that weird):
On an elevator:
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) With a very serious face, say: "Now I bet you are wondering why I gathered all of you here today".
23) Adam Levine and Bradley Cooper and Sebastian Stan and Jacob Hoggard... Individually or... AT THE SAME TIME! ;) HAHAHA! Yup, I am just THAT gross and perverted...
If you have trouble imagining the physical appearance of my characters then look at the links below:
(though I say the side is a tad longer... but you get the idea...)
I guess her haircut would be something like that (same color also):
Both their eyes:
Well, his whole appearance is basically the same as:(not hot but sweet...)
Now I love you! *Throws cookies at the reader* And Enjoy my fanfictions!
Unsafe External Link