Author has written 3 stories for Kuroshitsuji.
Hello there, person I most likely don't know.
Please enjoy my fanfictions, or.. whatever you came to my profile for.
Bonjour, fellas. I decided to put this on my profile for the time being, in case any of my lovely followers come to the conclusion that I have stopped writing or have, I don't know, maybe died. Fortunately, neither of these are true. The thing is, since this summer, I've had the worst writer's block. When I try hard enough, I usually end up writing around 300 words before my imagination is drained, and when I go through what I've come up with, I realize that it just isn't good enough for posting.
I want you all to enjoy what I write, so I try to do my best with every chapter, and at the moment, I'm just not capable of that.
Both the new chapters for A New Beginning and The Demon's Servant are slowly being written, but as it is now, I do believe it will take some time for them to get finished.
Thank you all for being so patient with me. I'm doing my best for you guys, so please don't give up on me just yet! :)
" YOU ARE A SPARKLING RAINBOW POOP THAT A UNICORN ATE. C: " - Rin.
..Yes. Yes I am.
Please Read This
I'm the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I'm a lesbian.
If you also think that homophobia is wrong then Please Re-Post this on your profile.
REASONS SEBACIEL IS SOOOOO CANON AND DEFINITELY CAN HAPPEN WITHOUT CHANGING THE WHOLE KUROSHITSUJI MANGA SERIES
1. They are always together... ALWAYS!
2. Ciel looks to Sebastian for advice first.
3. Sebastian sometimes goes above and beyond the contract when dealing with Ciel (Manga Chapter 34 people! C'mon!!)
4. Sebastian is Ciel's most precious person (Episode 9 of the anime!!)
5. EPISODE 9 OF THE ANIME!! (Filler or not, the anime makers definitely felt the SebaCiel vibes!)
6. Ciel hates being separated from Sebastian for long amounts of time (During the Circus Arc in the manga... latest manga chapters as well! Episodes 20, 22-23 of the anime!)
7. Well, the whole plot is basically about Sebastian and Ciel's contract/relationship so... (smiles)
8. Due to their personalities, even if they did end up falling in love and getting together, they wouldn't change into completely different people!
9. Their relationship is already so beautifully represented, and it's almost like their souls are interconnected.
10. Manga Chapter 41!! Gosh, if that doesn't tell you something, I don't know what will...
11. Also, Yana Toboso originally wanted to make the manga shounen-ai, so even she had an idea of what to do (stupid editors thought it wouldn't sell)!
12. Yana Toboso is an amazing manga artist/writer, so I wholeheartedly believe that she could make Sebastian and Ciel work in the manga without changing anything about the story or them as characters
13. Yes, Ciel is a child, but how many times have you guys found yourself forgetting that! C'mon, he already acts like an adult! And who said that they had to have sex? They can wait til he's 18... a kiss now isn't so bad is it though? (wink)
14. Manga Chapter 34... I swear, that was one of the most romantic things ever!! (squeals)
15. Finally, love is love right? I've heard a lot of people saying that if Ciel was a girl, then things would be different... why? If he's still the same age, but a different gender, isn't that just as bad? As long as it's consensual I see nothing wrong with it (even though I'm not a HUGE fan of shotacon)!
THIS IS WHY SEBASTIAN AND CIEL CAN TOTALLY GET TOGETHER IN THE KUROSHITSUJI MANGA SERIES AND NOT MESS UP THE OVERALL PLOT!! Another case closed...
Unsafe External Link