Poll: Which Power Rangers Samurai Ship is Bae? (in other words, which is your favorite? by the way, some of the pairing names might not be canon, they're just what I think sounds best, so sorry. feel free to choose up to 11, so you can choose one pairing per character if you'd like. I'm pretty sure I got them all, but shoot me a pm if I'm missing anybody) Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Glee, Power Rangers, Others, and Hunger Games.
"She falls down again
My stories, in order by where they are on my priority list:
#1. Survival - I've actually begun to update this one regularly, and I figure I ought to be done with it by the end of the summer, just depending on how busy I get. Considering I won't be able to do much once the fall gets here with college and all, I hope to finish before then.
#2. Glee OC Story - Still gotta come up with a better title and solid storyline
#3. Just Dance - Thinking about revamping this one
#4. Sorrow, Heartbreak and Glee Club - TBH, Ivy is getting on my freaking nerves and I don't even know if I can deal with her anymore.
(the rest of my stories are on hiatus, aka they'll probably just sit there for all eternity even though I ought to delete them but I'm just not ready for that kind of commitment)
Polyvores for Sorrow, Heartbreak and Glee Club:
Ivy's Outfit On The First Day of School:
Power Rangers Samurai -
Mike/Emily, Jayden/Emily, Kevin/Mia, Antonio/Mia
Power Rangers Megaforce -
Jake/Gia, Troy/Gia, Noah/Emma
Sleepy Hollow -
Ichabod/Abbie, Nick/Abbie, Calvin/Abbie, Frank/Jenny but still ICHABBIE IS BAE
Girl Meets World -
Cory/Topanga, Riley/Farkle, Maya/Josh, Maya/Lucas, Riley/Lucas, Auggie/Ava
House of Anubis -
Fabian/Amber, Fabian/Nina, Jerome/Willow, Alfie/Amber, Eddie/Patricia
Jessie/Rachel, Brody/Rachel, Finn/Rachel, Sam/Brittany, Mike/Tina, Artie/Sugar, Kurt/Blaine, Santana/Brittany, Jake/Marley, Ryder/Marley, Puck/Kitty, Will/Emma, Sam/Mercedes, Puck/Quinn, Joe/Quinn, Ryder/Ivy (OC)
The Hunger Games -
Peeta/Katniss, Peeta/Gale, Gale/Katniss, Finnick/Katniss, Finnick/Annie, Cato/Clove
Power Rangers Jungle Fury -
Left Behind: The Kids -
Judd/Vicki, Mark/Vicki, Ryan/Darrion, Conrad/Shelly, Chad/Vicki
Random Southern Stuff:
The North has coffee houses, The South has Waffle Houses
The North has dating services, The South has family reunions.
The North has switchblade knives, The South has Lee Press-on Nails
The North has double last names, The South has double first names.
The North has Ted Kennedy, The South has Jesse Helms.
The North has Indy car races, The South has stock car races.
The North has Cream of Wheat, The South has grits.
The North has green salads, The South has collard greens
The North has lobsters, The South has crawdads.
The North has the rust belt, The South has the Bible Belt.
Only a Southerner knows the difference between a hissie fit and a conniption fit, and that you don't "HAVE" them, you "PITCH" them.
Only a Southerner knows how many fish, collard greens, turnip greens, peas, beans, etc., make up "a mess."
Only a Southerner can show or point out to you the general direction of "yonder."
Only a Southerner knows exactly how long "directly" is -- as in: "Going to town, be back directly."
Even Southern babies know that "Gimme some sugar" is not a request for the white, granular sweet substance that sits in a pretty little bowl in the middle of the table.
All Southerners know exactly when "by and by" is. They might not use the term, but they know the concept well.
Only a Southerner knows instinctively that the best gesture of solace for a neighbor who's got trouble is a plate of hot fried chicken and a big bowl of cold potato salad. If the neighbor's trouble is a real crisis, they also know to add a large banana puddin'.
Only Southerners grow up knowing the difference between "right near" and "a right far piece." They also know that "just down the road" can be 1 mile or 20.
Only a Southerner both knows and understands the difference between a redneck, a good ol' boy, and po' white trash.
No true Southerner would ever assume that the car with the flashing turn signal is actually going to make a turn.
A Southerner knows that "fixin" can be used as a noun, a verb, or an adverb.
Only Southerners make friends while standing in lines. We don't do "queues," we do "lines," and when we're "in line," we talk to everybody!
Put 100 Southerners in a room and half of them will discover they're related, even if only by marriage.
Southerners never refer to one person as "y'all."
Southerners know grits come from corn and how to eat them.
Every Southerner knows tomatoes with eggs, bacon, grits, and coffee are perfectly wonderful; that red eye gravy is also a breakfast food; and that fried green tomatoes are not a breakfast food.
When you hear someone say, "Well, I caught myself lookin'," you know you are in the presence of a genuine Southerner!
Only true Southerners say "sweet tea" and "sweet milk." Sweet tea indicates the need for sugar and lots of it -- we do not like our tea unsweetened. "Sweet milk" means you don't want buttermilk.
And a true Southerner knows you don't scream obscenities at little old ladies who drive 30 MPH on the freeway. You just say, "Bless her heart" and go your own way.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"Yes ma'am, blanket. It isn't ours." - To Kill A Mockingbird
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My wall. And eww it's gritty! I so wish I had payed five more bucks and gotten the matte finish. Nartz.
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My television, my dad's television and the AC creaking.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About five hours ago.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
This really odd story... And no, I will not elaborate.
9. What are you wearing?
Pink tinker-bell pajama pants, a floral print tank top and a hot pink t-shirt. I don't even like pink!
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah... I think it had something to do with this ghost that's haunting my house. True shiz.
11. When did you last laugh?
See, my day was so bad that I can't even remember.
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately
You forgot the question mark.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
No, I am not obsessive.
15. What is the last film you saw?
The Woman In Black. Shut the front door it was awesome.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Harry Styles... What?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Okay, fine. I'm a little obsessive. But just a little. Like a teeny tiny bit. But not too tiny or teeny but still just a little bit. But not too little, just enough for it to be some but not alot. But still not a tiny bit. But still some. Yeah.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Katharine Leila (Kit) or Fiona Maeve - I also like Isla, Liesel, Bellamy, India, Marlow, Linnea, Thisbe & Astrid
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Franklin Atticus (Frank) or Theodore Whaley (Theo) - I also like Gideon, Sullivan, Archer, Quincey, Simon, Tobias, Malachy & Abram
1. Prim 2. Madge 3. Johanna 4. Gale 5. Katniss 6. President Snow 7. Peeta 8. Finnick 9. Rue 10. Cato 11. Mrs Everdeen 12. Annie
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
President Snow/Mrs. Everdeen? No... But now I'm gonna go look and see if they have any. Could be interesting...
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Gale is really hot. Like SO hot. Like totes amaze-balls wayyyy hott. He's as hot as a whore in church sitting in the front pew, covered in lava, sitting on a broiler set to high, being charred by lightning, outside, in the sahara desert, baking under the sun on a hot summer day in July.
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
Well that is impossible, but if you think about it in reverse, it did actually happen.
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Madge and President Snow? Probably not. That could make for a very interesting fanfic, though. Hmm...
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Katniss/Rue or Katniss/Cato? I'm gonna have to say Katniss/Cato. There's too much sisterly love with Katniss and Rue. Plus I'm pretty sure if Rue were still alive, she'd be straight, just like Katniss.
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Johanna/Cato. Johanna dies at the hands of the Capitol and next thing she knows, finds herself in Hell. While there she meets Cato, and together they try and make the best of things. Genre: Friendship
9) Is there any such thing as one/eight fluff?
Prim/Finnick? Well the age difference is pretty disturbing and the whole thing is just weird but I'm sure it exists.
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic
Peeta/Annie? Okay, umm... I'm Sorry Your Husband and Father To Your Child Is Dead Thanks To My Wife and Mother To My Children But Oh Well Life Sucks Have A Cookie
11) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
I don't have any friends...
12) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
13) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five
I DON'T HAVE A FRIENDS LIST!
14) What might ten scream at a great moment of fear?
Cato? I imagine he wouldn't say anything really, he'd just scream like a little girl.
15) If you wrote a song fic about eight, what song would you use?
"I'm Sexy and I Know It"
16) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: Stuff's going down and it's getting complicated. Very complicated.
17) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Cato to Madge? Oh gosh. "Hey there, girl. You say your dad's the mayor? Well you can come and be the mayor of my town any day." So lame I know.
18) How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a fight?
Holy cow that would be so awesome! Peeta against Finnick?! Sweet!
19) What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
THAT'S SO AMAZING! I HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH THE MOST BADASS, FEMALE REVOLUTIONARY EVER TO NOT WALK THIS PLANET! Wait... what?
20) Write a short summary about a One/Two fic
Prim finds Madge in the woods outside of District 13, badly hurt, and not dead. She helps her and tends to her wounds. They do some catching up. This summary sucks. I am sorry.
21) Let's say Two, Eight and Eleven were stuck in a burning barn. You can only save one of them. Which would you save?
Madge, Finnick or Mrs. Everdeen? FINNICK DUH! Mrs. Everdeen isn't important and Madge dies anyways (I mean so does Finnick but still he's AWESOME)
22) Who would you rather kill off: One or Ten?
I would never kill off Prim, I'd love to kill Cato.
23) Let's say you are going to die and you were allowed to bring either Three or Five with you. Who would you want to accompany you in death?
Johanna. She's so badass and awesome I LOVE HER! Besides, Peeta needs Katniss here.
24) Would you ever go on a date with Twelve?
1. Annie's nuts. 2. I'm straight. 3. THAT CHICK IS CRAY.