Author has written 5 stories for A song of Ice and Fire.
http:/// For frandom...
http:/// -For fanart...
https://twitter.com/Ailish2Zmoon -follow on twitter ;) remind me i should be writing
shameless self-promotions? yes, i think so :3
Gemini- I'm fickle, indecisive, flirt when there's something in it for me or just lose interest, multiple personalities and rather full of myself
-Emotions freak me out, i live in a house of frosty women :P
- The forest is the only place you can be free to run and act like and idiot and just enjoy life. I can definitely understand praying to trees
- Like any good canadian, I say I'm patriotic to the place my father came from. Ireland, so representing the whitest human beings alive.
-I love a good love story! The best are the ones where the high born girl neglects her status for the lowborn boy.Why? because the girl usually is set free from social pressures it, the relationships are often more equal. Usually strong women and caring men. Or the ones where both have to fight for the relation to work.
I'm a major fangirl and have boarded a many ships including:
Tahno/Korra, Arya/Gendry, Luna/Draco, Kyohei/Sunako Sophie/Howl, Catwoman/Batman Cheshire/Red Arrow, CassandraCain/Jason Todd, Fiyero/Elphaba, Haraton/Catherine Annapeth/Percy.
even going so far as to ship greek mythology...Artemis/Orion( number one ship)
Books I highly recommend:
I work at a library so I -for some reason- think my opinion is so much better then everyone else (lmao)
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins its a great book for high school because it's all about social pressure and what life might be like. If you have read it try this short story on the internet;
-The Lottery by Shirley Jackson, the writing stile is so cold and although it was written in the 50's it really fits with modern society.
- The Wicked Series by Gregory Maguire, The last book just came out and he is the master of amazing insight.
- A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin, right now my obsession. He's got such an eye for capturing what is real with the world it is so easy to get lost in it.
- FAIRYTALES- If you want to learn anything about people read the stories that they diluted down for their children. the morals are always the same and always relevant. THEY ARE RARELY DISNEY MOVIES!!! My favourite is The Marsh King's Daughter.
- Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver, Just crazy good...
- Wuthering Heights- Hareton is like the Gendry of the book. Seriously he makes me cry too much
-Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz- Fun idea with vampires and biblical mythology.
-East by Edith Pattou- the nordic Beauty and the beast, NOT THE BASTARDIZED DISNEY/ABC ONE!FJVKJT. The original story is called East of the sun and west of the moon. kinda makes me think of the line said to Danearys when Drogo dies. hmm. maybe she's the equivilent to beauty in the story.
The Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen- my friend and I were just talking about it, both work at libraries and both agree it's great! Another sad story but a great plot idea!!
- 28 Days Later -Young justice
-Gangs of New York -Victorious
-Pretty Little Liars
-Game of Thrones
- Red Green Show
- The Rocket