Author has written 9 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Kekkaishi.
Nice of you to visit me.
I like to write.
I like to write so much that I have two FanFiction accounts.
This one is where I'll dump all my stupid OC shit.
My other one: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2769223/Meli_Loves_Haters
I use Meli-Loves-Haters for all of my non-OC fics. :D
My avatar was borrowed from Rinbo's tumblr. It's not like she knows me or anything, but I love this picture so much I had to use it. Check her out on DeviantArt: http:/// And tumblr: http:///
Look, she got free advertising. XD
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!" but will still hug you until you're better.
FRIENDS: Will take a sip of your soda if you offer it.
BEST FRIENDS: Will take yours and drink it all.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - bitch - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reasons why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won’t tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you’re not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (Aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: will take the knife, and leave you be.
BEST FRIENDS: will take the knife, and do a strip check every day for the next 3 years
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!
You know you're obsessed with Hetalia when... (Bold the ones you do)
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14.Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "FrUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80 billion times.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (And you're American.)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, or Francis are forever linked to Hetalia.
30. Scream "Pasta" at everyone who is eating some.
~~ •Which Hetalia Character Are You Mostly Like? • ~~
*North Italy (Vargas Feliciano)
[ ] You were bullied a lot in your childhood
[X]You adore pasta, pizza, cheese, and fruit.
[X] You're very happy-go-lucky
[ ] You constantly have a dozy look on your face as if you're always away with the fairies
[ ] You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick up LOL all my hair is curly.
[ ] You're a good artist
[X] You can be clumsy
[X] You have a friend you always depend upon if you mess up something
[ ] If your life was in danger, you would do the typical Italian thing and say: "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE RELATIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY!"
[ ] You would surrender in a war situation
*South Italy (Lovino/Romano Vargas)
[ ] You love tomatoes
[X] You tend to say "dammit" and "bastard" to everyone, a lot
[X] You tend to get irritated easily
[ ] You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick out Bro, all my hair is curly.
[ ] You hate French people
[ ] You rely on people too much
[ ] You would surrender in a war situation
[ ] You often feel like people are after your inheritance
[X] You are lazy at times, and you are horrible at cleaning.
*Germany (Ludwig Beilschmidt)
[ ] You're very stoic and serious
[ ] Sausages are your favourite foods. Ew, no.
[X] You like to walk your dog.
[ ] Your boss/principal/tutor/homeroom teacher is a nut-case.
[ ] You love rules and think they should always be followed to.
[ ] You think the world would be better if everyone played by the rules
[ ] You work very hard, too hard...
[/] Your alone time is your "happy time" Sometimes...
[X] You can appear tough but be very considerate towards people
[X] You've had issues with money once or twice I'm poor as hell xD
*Japan (Kiku Honda)
[ ] You're very mature PSH. MATURITY.
[ ] You think everything over before saying it.
[ ] You believe in ghosts but aren't phased by the experience when you see one.
[ ] You isolated yourself during childhood
[X] You became very successful in a short amount of time
[ ] You are somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the outside world
[ ] You can seem cold/aloof to other people
[ ] You're good at practical tasks
[ ] You need time to adjust to new people
*The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
[X] You love hamburgers
[X] You think you're awesome
[X] You love to invent things
[X] You love going to the cinema/watching films/making films
[X] You can seem to be very brash to other people
[ ] You have a tendency to stick your nose into other peoples' business
[ ] You're terrified of ghosts
[ ] You know aliens exist
[ ] You tend to wear a bomber jacket all the time
[X] You wear glasses Dx I'm blind.
*The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
[ ] You like tea No, that shit's nasty.
[ ] You were quite tough and troublesome as a kid
[X] You're very sarcastic and cynical
[ ] Your cooking is awful
[ ] You love spiritual magical stuff, such as fairies, ghosts...
[ ] ...But you refuse to believe in aliens.
[ ] You have tried doing black magic before
[ ] You get drunk quite easily
[ ] When you are drunk, you tend to be very unhappy
[ ] You're good at embroidery
*France (Francis Bonnefoy)
[X] You're very affectionate
[ ] You think you have a great fashion sense
[ ] You like wine
[ ] You're the master of whispering romantic things into peoples' ears
[X] You love red roses
[ ] When it comes to l'amour, you don't mind men or women
[X] You're very proud of yourself
[X] You love culture and the arts
[ ] You're very flamboyant
[ ] You say you're a gourmet
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
[ ] You had a very sad childhood. Not really. Not beside Catholic school.
[ ] You're very tall I'm really short =3=
[X] You have a tendency to switch between personalities
[ ] You wear a scarf all the time
[X] You love sunflowers
[X] You love vodka
[ ] You can seem intimidating to other people
[ ] You're very strong
[ ] You have a big nose
[ ] You have a strange laugh that can scare people
*Canada (Matthew Williams)
[ ] You're often ignored by people
[X] You look younger than you actually are
[ ] You love hockey EH? xD
[X] You love polar bears
[ ] You hate fighting
[ ]You have one strand of curly hair like Italy
[ ] You often get mistaken for someone else
[ ] You feel under-appreciated
[X] You're bilingual I can half speak Spanish...
[ ] You always carry a bear with you
*Prussia (Gilbert Beillschmidt)
[X] You're quite mean-spirited
[X] You're a bit of a hooligan
[X] You're very loyal
[X] You're very good at tactics Yeah, bitches! I rock at chess and stuff like that.
[ ] You hate Russia I like Russia...
[X] You love to fight people
[X] You can avoid marriages quite well (or relationships in general)
[X] You're not always taken seriously
[X]You like drinking
[X] You want to become stronger
*China (Wang Yao)
[ ] You're very mature
[ ] You're very superstitious
[ ] You're very religious
[X] You love pandas
[ ] You love cooking so much that you nag if food has a certain pattern of tastes
[X] You love Hello Kitty
[X] You try to be a role-model for your brothers/sisters/whatever, but are never taken seriously.
[ ] You work hard
[ ] You're good at drawing
[X] You like sweets
*Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
[ ] You are very well-raised
[X] You're polite
[X] You love classical music
[X] You like cake
[ ] You have a mole on your face
[ ] You dedicate your time to your hobbies rather than what needs to be done right away
[X] You are a virtuoso/play very well on at least one instrument BWAHAHAHA Euphonium/Baritone, bitches!
[ ] You've composed music before
[X] You tend to call people 'morons.'
[X] You wear glasses
(6/10) *Weeps* I hate that posh bastard...]
*Hungary (Elizabeta Hédeváry)
[X] You have a potty-mouth
[ ] You like to wear flowers in your hair
[X] You used to be a very tough kid
[ ] You're very reliable
[X] It's better to have you as a friend rather than an enemy
[X] You're very faithful
[X] Your speech and mannerisms can be considered very unladylike
[ ] You and your best friend go together like chalk and cheese.
[X] You are graceful one moment and grinning like a maniac the next
[X] If someone yells that yaoi is going on somewhere, you will drop everything to run off to go and see it. Ohonhonhon~
[ ] You smoke
[ ] You're very physically strong
[ ] You've won a lot of fist-fights
[ ] In your social circle, there are two brothers - you get along with one, but not with the other.
[X] You have very strong emotions about a variety of topics
[X] You like hot weather
[X] You can be very friendly from time to time
[ ] You look very tough on the outside
[ ] You make a very nice role-model
[ ] You don't let people get a word in edgewise
*Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
[X] You're very loyal
[ ] You feel like your best friend drags you around a lot, but you both have a great time together
[ ] You're very serious
[ ] You have a lot of patience
[X] You think too much about philosophical stuff
[ ] You get depressed when questioning the point of existing/the universe, etc..
[ ] You're not very confident
[ ]You were quite rebellious as a child
[ ] You tend to let people walk all over you
[ ] You're a born worrier
Poland (Feliks Lukasiewicz)
[ ] You're very flamboyant
[X] You're quite hyperactive
[X] You can be quite goofy
[X] When you're depressed, you tend to rise out of it like a phoenix
[X] You're very wary of strangers
[ ] It takes you ages to come out of your shell...
[X] However, when you're used to someone, you're very chatty
[X] You're very forceful and stand at one end of the argument when it comes to your opinions
[X] You love pansies and corn-poppies
[X] You get up to lots of crazy antics
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children. (So where did the gay people come from...?)
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.