Author has written 1 story for Sammy Keyes, and 39 Clues.
Name: Madeline Johnson
friends: maddycahil39 nataliekabra2002 luverinreadin
fav books; 39 clues,my sisters a vampire,3 ninjas, Sammy keye, Alex rider, harry potter and house of Anubis
Questions to Ponder...
Why can pizza get to your house faster then an ambulance?
Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone might actually clean them?
Where's the good in goodbye?
Why are they called apartments when they all stick together?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
Am I the only one who finds it scary that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is abbreviation such a long word?
If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?
When the guy first discovered milk...what do you think he was doing?
Author has written 1 story for 39 Clues
"We are not merely Lucians Ekaterinas,Tomas and Janus. We are Cahills, and we are under attack."
*Dant da da* luverinreadin *Dant dant da* Madrigal Queen *Dant dant da* NatalieKabra2002
39 clues- Natalie
3 ninjas- Colt
A series of unfortunate events
Emily Windsnap and the Castle in the mist
Into the woods
Out of the woods
The Lightning Thief
Thing I saw on Buzz
 i need to tell you a secret, look at #5 :)
 the answer is look at 11
 don't get mad look at 15
 calm down, don't get mad, look at 13
 first look at 2
 don't be that angry look at 12
 i have a very important message: hi.
 what i wanted to tell you is, THE ANSWER IS ON 14
 be patient look at 4
 this is the last time im going to do this. look at 7
 i hope your not mad when i say look at 6
 sorry look at 8
 don't get mad look at 10
 i don't know how to say this but look at 3
 you must really be mad, look at 9
Natalie and Ian Kabra Quotes:
“For someone who's smarter than a supercomputer, sometimes you're a real idiot.”
“I'll sue!" Ian sputtered. "I'll sue you AND the dog. And the country of South Korea. And...and..."
Natalie began brushing her hair in the mirror with a gold-handled brush. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the richest and smartest and hottest and - "
"That's it, Natalie!" Dan said.
Natalie blushed. "Thank you, I amaze myself sometimes..."
"Our next clue is in Sweden?" Natalie said eagerly. "I do need a new fur."
Favorite Dan Quotes:
"Greetings, young ones." Alistair said.
"Greetings, weasel." Dan replied.
"Maybe I could--"
"No, Dan," Amy replied. "You cannot collect human bones."
"Whoa!" Dan said.
Amy gripped his arm. "You found it?"
"No, but look! This whole essay - 'To the Royal Academy.' He wrote a whole essay on farts!" Dan grinned with delight. "He's proposing a scientific study on different fart smells. You're right, Amy. This guy was a genius!"
"That's great. Except for the fact that it's completely unimportant." Dan said.
"The au pair was bug-eyed. "What happened back there?"
"It's not our fault!" Dan babbled. "Those guys are crazy! They're like mini-Darth Vaders without the mask!"
"They're Benedictine monks!" Nellie exclaimed. "They're men of peace! Most of them are under vows of silence!"
"Yeah, well, not anymore," Dan told her. "They cursed us out pretty good. I don't know the language, but some things you don't have to translate."
Right, Euro-boy," Dan said. "But don't tax your brain. I'm betting the next clue is not rock dust."
39 Clues Creed.
When I'm at a funeral, I'll always wonder if the person who died was a Cahill.
When I'm about to make a choice that will change my life, I'll remember Mr. McIntyre
When I hear about Hollywood, I'll think of all the Janus and what drama they're pulling now.
When I hear about waring countries, I'll remember those silly little Lucians.
When ever there's an athletic event, I'll hope I won't face a Tomas.
When I study hard, I'll wish for the brain of an Ekaterina.
When I see families breaking up, and hurting each other, I'll remember Olivia Cahill, and the pain she when through.
When I see people trying to pick up the pieces and start over, I'll remember Madeleine.
When I hear a cat 'Mrrrp'-ing, I'll think of Saladin.
When I see crazy teenagers rocking out, I'll remember Nellie.
When I see eleven-year-old boys being boys, I'll remember Dan.
When I act crazy shy or stick my face in a book, I'll remember Amy.
When I see a family of sport fanatics, I'll remember the Holts.
When I see people acting like spies, I'll remember Irina.
When I see a monkey, I'll remember the innocent Nikolai
When ever I hear a British accent, I'll think of Ian.
When I see a girl having a tantrum, I'll think of Natalie.
When I hear about acts of cruelty and murder, I'll shudder and remember Isabel.
When I think about the world in general, I'll think about every other Cahill in the world who don't know who they are.
~If you love the 39 Clues as much as I do, repost this and add your name to the list.
roxy5000123, blackstarfairyfiend, Evanescence456, RageRunsStill, Lapulta~
The 39 clues pledge
I promise to remember Amy,
when green eyes look at me
I promise to remember Dan,
when I see a ninja loving freak
I promise to remember Grace,
when my grandmother is outstanding
I promise to remember Natalie,
when a girl is demanding
I promise to remember Hope and Arthur,
when my parents try to protect me
I promise to remember Fiske,
when a man in black I shall see
I promise to remember the Starlings,
when someone gets a grade above
I promise to remember Alistair,
when an uncle tricks everyone
I promise to remember the Holts,
as people born to run
I promise to remember Irina,
when an enemy saves my life
I promise to remember Broderick,
when someone has a pushy wife
I promise to remember Jonah,
when a Shakespeare loving singer I see,
I promise to remember the power of 39 Clues,
as formed on an island the Cahills decree
These are some really funny things that you do to a pizza guy when you're ordering/paying.
1. While you are you are making an order, randomly start pressing the numbers on the phone and tell the guy to stop doing it.
2. Make up a credit card name and ask if they accept it.
3. Ask for a Big Mac, French fries and a Large Coke.
4. Finish the order with: "Remember, this conversation never happened".
5. Tell him you’ve got another pizza delivery on the other line and you’re buying from the one who offers the lowest price.
6. Just give him your address and say "Surprise me". Then hang up.
7. Answer his questions with other questions.
9. Stutter every time you say something with the letter "P"
10. Ask him if they have pizza.
11. Say "Hello" and act as if he called you.
12. Make your order being very decided and secure, then when he asks you if you would like a drink with the pizza, act as if you were confused.
13. Change your accent every 5 seconds.
14. Ask for 56 pepperoni slices followed by an equation.
15. If he repeats the order to make sure, say "Ok, it’s 17.90, please proceed to the next window to pick up your order".
16. Explain him that you want to rent a Pizza.
17. Ask if you can keep the box. When he answers yes, make a huge sigh of relief.
18. Ask him if they exploit child labor.
19. Tell him to make sure that your pizza is dead.
20. Imitate the voice of the guy taking the order.
21. Eliminate the verbs of everything you say.
22. Tell him that there’s a surprise party at yours and that you would appreciate if the delivery boy could hide behind the couch until the celebrated one comes in to surprise him/her.
23. Ask if you could see the menu
24. Warn them that they have no idea of what they are dealing with by supplying this order.
25. Ask him which ingredient is better for a meal with a specific type of wine.
26. Burp and then tell your dog that he should be ashamed.
27. Ask only for one slice.
28. Psychoanalyze the guy taking the order.
29. Complain about the service. Call again two hours later saying that you were drunk and that you are sorry about what you said.
30. Tell the guy taking the order to tell the one in charge to tell the supervisor that he’s fired.
31. Randomly start swearing to someone who is apparently next to you.
32. Stop speaking every 10 seconds and start playing an instrument.
33. Tell a secret code to the guy taking the order and tell him to memorize it for orders you’ll make in the future.
34. Ask for mushrooms as the first ingredient, then before you hang up, say "no mushrooms please". Then hang up before he can say anything.
35. When he repeats the order, correct him changing an ingredient, then correct him again, and again. The third time ask him if it’s his first day working there.
36. Breath really loudly.
37. Ask him how many whales/dolphins had to die to make that pizza.
38. Avoid using the word "PIZZA" by any means. If the guy taking the order says it, hang up saying "Please, don’t use that word".
39. Make the order during a car chase on TV. When there are gunshots, yell "Aaarghhh"
40. If the guy taking the order doesn’t take any of the previous jokes, ask him if there’s any other who would take them.
Here's something I copied and pasted from SugarQueen8490's profile:
You Know You're a Book Addict If:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on. (absolutely!)
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading. (sometimes...)
You write fanfictions about the book. (Yup-O!.)
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read your favorite books. ('Course I do!)
You accidentally call everyone by the character's names. (More or less on accident...)
Everything reminds you of the book. (OMG! All the time!!!)
You quote random lines all the time. (always!)
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't. (*looks around at passers-by suspiciously* YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING!!!)
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class.
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod. (Don't have an Ipod but on my computer.)
You've got a book memorized. (Mostly)
You've read a book more than five times. (6 times is my record! And counting...)
You've read a book with 400+ pages in less than two days. (Yes.)
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like. (YES!!!!!!!!! The 39 clues' authors killed Grace!!!!!!! But I might just spare them!!!)
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional.(OF COURSE!!)
im watch you call scary i love scary movies and books. i love spots especially basketball. im funny and cant stand bullying.
Unsafe External Link