Poll: Are you very unpleased with the end of Bones season 7 finale? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Maximum Ride, Bones, and One Tree Hill.
-For all my lovely Bones fans out there!
Love you all;)!
My Favorite Movies- The Outsiders, Fried Green Tomatoes, Frozen
Favorite T.V. show(s)- ONE TREE HILL, Once Upon A time, Bones, Grimm, Grey's Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars, The Big Bang Theory, Switched at Birth
Favorite TV Ships:
LUCAS/PEYTON (OTH) Brooke/Julian (OTH) Haley/Nathan (OTH)
Mary Margaret/David (OUAT) Emma/Neil (OUAT)
Brennan/Booth (B) Angela/Hodgins (B)
Nick/Juliette (G) Monroe/Rosalee (G)
Meredith/Derek (GA) Lexi/Mark (GA) April/Jackson (GA)
Hanna/Caleb (PLL) Aria/Ezra (PLL) Spencer/Toby (PLL)
Favorite Things to Do- Read, write, act, and sing
Favorite Music/Bands/Singers/Actors/Songs- RASCAL FLATTS, Bethany Joy Lenz, Megan&Liz, KATE VOEGELE!/ Mia Catalano (for the people who know her by One Tree Hill), Hilary Burton, Chad Michael Murray, Sophia Bush, The Fray
Books- The Outsiders, MAXIMUM RIDE! (doesn't matter which one), Any Nicholas Sparks book
Furture Professions: A sign language translater or an actriss/singer (even though I don't think I sing good;))
ENOUGH OF THIS, LET'S GET TO THE GOOD STUFF!
Please visit my friends-
Animals are my Life's page ( http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3315040/Animals_are_my_Life )
Shades of Rose's page ( http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3206989/Shades_of_Rose )
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you."
Copy & Paste if you like!
Try not to cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost
Try Not to Cry
Please if you would, Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as "Try Not To Cry"
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how cold-hearted you really are...
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
LEYTON FOREVER! I love Chad Michael Murray and Hilary Burton! (Lucas Scott and Peyton Sawyer Scott) CHAD IS SOOOOO AMAZING!
Unsafe External Link