Author has written 18 stories for Kim Possible, and Ratchet and Clank.
Anonymous reviews have now been enabled, so don't feel shy about leaving a comment on any fics. I'll be sure to thank you in any chapter updates.
Decided to update my profile and make a few changes, such as removing the profiles of any OC's I created as well as other stuff.
Anyway my profile name is Stormchaser90 and I'm a British fan-fiction writer. I have studied media in college but failed to complete my film degree at university due to health problems. I'm currently searching for volunteer work in the media sector, mainly work on a TV studio.
I took up fan-fiction writing as a hobby really, just something to do for fun. It feels nice to have a few reviews every now and again, which shows how much readers appreciate the writing. As a writer with a few years of experience I have some advice for new writers wanting to write their own fanfics.
- Don't get too dis-heartened if you get no reviews at first, I know it can be a real kick to your confidence but as long as your wrote a story then that's all that matters.
- Think about your story before you publish it. Never ask other readers for advice on how it should end, it would just make you look bad. When you write the story you need to know how it begins, what happens throughout it and how it will end.
- If you don't feel confident about writing a big, multi-chapter story then stick to short stories. Once you feel confident enough then you can kick it up a notch.
- Make sure you write a good summary to hook the other readers to get them excited. One of the major mistakes is to write "I suck at summaries" in the summary box. Think about the summary before posting the story.
- Spell check! Even I make the mistake of not spell checking my stories, it can happen to the best of us.
- If you want another writer to help you with your story then get a beta-reader, you can find them easily them.
- More importantly, have fun! Let your imagination run wild!
By the way if you need a beta then feel free to look me up.