Name: Gur40goku (no I'm not giving my name)
Birthday: August 7th (lucky #7)
Weight:-_- Seriously now...
Personality: I have a weird personality. Let's just say that I can be really quiet when I need to and I can be. I'm also a very good liar. Oh, I'm also nice (hopefully), very, very random, persuasive, and a little anti-social sometimes.
Favourite numbers: 7 and 13(what?).
Favourite color:Green and/or Blue (Turquoise)
Favorite food: Pizza and Gelato
Things I like: Digimon, Pokemon Special/Pokemon Adventures, One Piece, Avatar:The Last Airbender, Fairy Tail, Code Geass and Dr. Who also What ever else I like
Things I dislike: WHAT I DISLIKE SHIPPUDEN Sasuke
If you press red buttons regardless of what it might do, paste this on your profile.
If you went crazy over the four week break in One Piece a while back, paste this on your profile.
If you think Sabo is alive somewhere with a good reason to stay hidden, paste this on your profile.(CONFIRMED)
If you are just plain weird and proud of it, paste this on your profile.
If you don't think 13 is unlucky, paste this on your profile.
If you're sad that there are no crossovers between two of your fave animes/shows etc., paste this on your profile.
If you are asian and PROUD OF IT, paste this on your profile.
If you love the three Dragon Slayers from Fairy Tail, paste this on your profile.
If you are a fan of Edolas Fairy Tail, paste this on your profile.
If you DON'T bash Lisanna, and actually happen to LIKE her, paste this on your profile.
WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
Fun things to do on an elevator: Try them today, kids!
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
15 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone," 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.."NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
THE MAN RULES
It's simply hilarious. Oh, and I didn't write this, by the way. I have no idea who did.
ALL OF THEM ARE NUMBERED ONE JUST BECAUSE.
1. Men are NOT mind readers.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat.
1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want.
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
1. If you think you're fat, you probably are.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one
1. You can either ask us to do something
1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials..
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colours, like Windows default settings.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say 'nothing,' we will act like nothing's wrong.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really .
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball or motor sports
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
1. Thank you for reading this.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOUR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. my mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Guy: Where have you been all my life?
Guy: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Guy: Is this seat empty?
Guy: Your place or mine?
Guy: So, what do you do for a living?
Guy: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Guy: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Guy: Your body is like a temple.
Guy: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Guy : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Guy: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
(if you find this funny then post this on your profile)
Friends & Best Friends
FRIENDS:never ask anything to eat or drink
BESTFRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food
FREINDS:Call your parents M. Mrs and grandma and grandpa
BESTFRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD GRAMS AND GRANDPA
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying DAMN we really messed up
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
BESTFRIENDS: Wont tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when your not down anymore
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down you number
BESTFRIENDS: Has you on speed dial
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later
BESTFRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "my bad .. heres a tissue"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BESTFRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FREINDS: Will leave you behind if thats what everyone else is doing
BESTFRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd asses that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BESTFRIENDS: Would walk right in and say,"IM HOME"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell
BESTFRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
BESTFRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away when they think youve had enough
BESTFRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say,"Girl drink the rest of that you know we dont waste
FREINDS: Will ignore this
BESTFRIENDS: Will repost this
Thoughts on Gay Marriage:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support gay marriage
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _"
& noun 4 sum thang cumplete-lee duffirant
Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then laugh while people try to figure out what the hell you did.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask directions.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
I hate it when the voices and my imaginary friends fight.
Have you seen my mind? I seem to have lost it.
If all else fails, try reading the instructions.
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without owning a flamethrower. However, I own a flamethrower, and therefore, life holds more fun for me then just lying!
I'm not clumsy... The floor just hates me.
Smart is sexy.
When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Remember this, if someone is bothering you. It takes 40 muscles to frown, but it takes only three to stick up your middle finger and say, "Bite me!"
My imaginary friend thinks you have a very serious problem...
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
Ask me no questions, I will tell you no lies…
When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
Perfect men are only fictional.
Sticks and Stones may scar my skin but words slice through my soul within.
Death is God's way of saying you're fired. Suicide is humans way of saying you can't fire me, I quit.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Remember: Some people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
I'm not a complete idiot --Some parts are missing.
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
God must love stupid people; He made so many.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a life time commitment for a pig.
The trouble with life is there's no background music.
I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.
"I once had a life. Now I have a computer."
"I have decided to marry my pillow. We are very happy together. The wedding date is the twenty fourth of November. I hope you can make it." Ah, weekday mornings...such happy times...
"Sleep is a pathological disorder caused by lacking amounts of caffeine in the bloodstream."
"Lesson: If you see a stranger, follow him." -Ed from Cowboy Bebop
"'Let's eat grandpa.' versus 'Let's eat, grandpa.' Commas save lives."
"Life isn't fair. Deal with it." - Mallori
"If practice makes perfect, and nobody is perfect, why bother to practice?" - Supermac18
"Your not crazy if you start to talk to yourself. Your crazy when you start answering yourself." - Mia
"The stupidest questions are the ones we ask ourselves."
"I can't just have you guys stare at me. you'll go crazy and I'll go crazy." - Mr. Netlles
"Wow... we're a circle of idiots." - Amy
"Hot chocolate is good for the soul."
"Appearance... honor... I don't have time for that ridiculous old fashioned thinking." - Gaara
"If I promise not to kill you, can i have a hug?" Pon or Zi.
"You're a team player, a save the day superhero. I hate people like you." - Hiei
"You know, if I were to die right now, in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend...well, that would just be ok." - Spongebob
"You got lots of time to be old... ask me about it." - Mr. Mumford
"I got a jar of dirt! I got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it!" - Jack Sparrow, Dead Man's Chest
"It looks like it's going to vomit poison on us." - Mayuri
"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?"- Hiei
"When you step in a puddle, don't blame the puddle."- A crazy talkshow host.
"I have talked to, and come to an understanding with every single one of the 536,329 people contained inside of me!" - Hoenhiem
"Sanity? Sorry, but I don't remember having such a useless thing in the first place!" - Kenpachi
They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill very many people.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
An apple away keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff
Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Why is it that when adults have multiple personalities it's schizophrenia, but when a child has imaginary friends it's cute?
Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck.
Quite frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
Why in a country of free speech, are there phone bills?
Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Don't waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window or break down a door.
There are 3 kinds of people, those who make it happen, those who watch it happen and those who don't know what the heck is happening.
The evening news always starts off by saying Good Evening and then proceed to tell you exactly why it isn't.
You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, and dark side, and holds the universe together.
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
Doesn't 'expecting the unexpecting' make the unexpected expected?
I do visit reality, althought it's only on a tourist visa.
Normality will be restored as soon as we're sure what it is.
Why is 'abbreviation' such a long word?
STRESS: A condition brought on by over-riding the body's desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it.
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you.
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. When everyone around you bursts into flames, it's time for S'mores. -Jim Carrey Saturday Night Live
The definition of LOL: Acronym for 'laugh out loud'. Usually employed because the acronym for 'that joke you forwarded was not the least bit funny but i have so few friends outside of cyberspace that i am going to humor you by telling you it was so that I can continue this desperate nonfriendship electronically' (TJYFWNTLBFBIHSFFOOCTIAGTHYBTYIWSTICCTDNE) is a bit unwieldy.-Official Dictionary of Sarcasm
Bottled Water: Tap water made more palatable with a label with a mountain on it. -Official Dictionary of Sarcasm
I don't hate you. It's just...well, put it this way. If you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it :
I used to have a life but, that was before video games!
"I'm not an idiot. I am merely a bit insane. There is a fundamental difference between the two."
"Idiots don't think before they act and are incapable of accurately determining the repercussions of their actions." "Insane people merely have different logical rules that they naturally run by compared to the social standards of a society. The truly crazy have fundamental rules that are so off they go against basic animal instincts."
"Like self preservation?"
"Correct.- Ghost Oogakari
"There will come a day when you have lost all hope. There will come a day, when all is gone and forgotten in your life. There will come a day, when you no longer have the will to survive. There will come a day, when you have nothing, when you are hungry, homeless, penniless, and miserable. There will come a day when you are depressed and forlorn, when the world is nothing but a flat plain of suffering, and you are just a shell of a former person. And when that day does come...I'll be there to make it worse."
A/N: If any of these quotes were from someone else, they get full credit, 'kay? Thanks!