Poll: If you were an Eevee, which eeveelution would you choose? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for BlazBlue, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, and My Little Pony.
Heyo to all! And welcome to my profile! I am a huge fan of Anime, Manga, BlazBlue, and more that I forgot about.
Name: n/a (But you can call me Kusanagi, Night, Dark, or Blood Angel) Born: December 17
Listining To: Vocaloid!
Place of residence: Ikaruga
I also have a Fictionpress account, here it is:http://www.fictionpress.com/armordsoul
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you are odd and proud of it put this on your profile.
http://www.fanfiction.net/myforums/Kusanagi-the-Blood-Angel/3450154/ Link for Middle School Life OC Submission.
These are my best friends on here, and it's because of them that I write: Allenfairytail, IXResoleon, marshmallow-princess, AceThompson17, Ivy LockHeart, Bebere, Ezio-FMAssassin.
93 percent of american teens would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?" or "Your point being?" or "You just realized this now?" or "Wow, you're even more stupid than you look." or nevermind, just copy this to your profile and add your name to this list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the C.O.C.A, Invader Miley Phantom, Phantom Figure, deadzonedragon, Dpbuckeye, 2wingo, Banryuwielder244, angelic memories, mym painful symphony, philippinocherryblossom, Nyanonymous, craZy_goth_friendZ, jinxedpixie,romancebookreader, SutaakiHitori, xxVizardxxRukiaxx, imaginationoverload127, Leo Solaris the Lion Knight, Lord Zen,Kusanagi the Blood Angel
Favorite pokemon: Jirachi
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile!
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Copy and paste this bunny into your profile to help it achieve world domination. Come to the dark side (we have cookies.)
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money: Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. (Reason I joined) I'm just evil... It fits my personality!
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you cried at the ending of Code Geass, post this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on your profile
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile.
1. Glue coins on the floor where people can see them and see how many people try to pick them up.
2. When there is a sign that says, "Caution: Wet Floor", move it somewhere else or to a carpeted area.
3. Switch the price tags.
4. Put random things in peoples' carts.
5. Go to the service desk and ask to put a bag of M&Ms on lay away.
6. Look straight into the security camera, use it as a mirror.
7. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the " Mission ... Impossible" theme.
8. Take the shoes off that you are wearing, then try to buy them. If a cashier tries to tell you that you didn't get them there, refuse and say you did.
9. Yell, "We got a code red in housewares!" and see what happens.
10. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say, "Pick me! Pick me!
11. Go into a fitting room and wait a while. Then yell very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!
12. Ride around on a 3-year old's bike screaming, "The British are coming! The British are coming!
13. Set the alarms in the clock aisle to go off continuously every 5 minutes.
14. Get a toy water gun and then duck tape all of the Elmo dolls together and say, "Don't move or the Elmos get it!
15. Get chopsticks and stick them in your nose and run around yelling, "I'm a walrus! Hear me roar!
16. Pretend to be a manaquin and dress up in store clothes. Strike a pose. If someone looks at you, make faces.
17. Stare at the ceiling and see how many people look to see what you're staring at..
18. Take a Darth Vader doll and when a clerk isn't looking, pick up the intercom phone and press the button to make the Darth Vader doll talk on the store speaker system.
19. Walk behind a person who works at Wal-Mart and say, "Can I help you?
20. Grab one of the sample perfume bottles and squirt random passing people.
21. Get whipped cream and put it in your mouth and run around screaming, "I have rabies!
22. Talk on the loud speaker and say, "Attention K-Mart shoppers!
23. Walk up to a random person and say, "Hey! I remember you!" and see if they play along to avoid emberrasment.
24. Put barbies in a tough-looking guy's cart.
25. Take a bunch of bouncy balls and bounce them at people.
26. Test fishing gear by casting into other aisles and see what you can catch.
27. Get a toy gun and run around the store playing army.
28. Pat a person on the back and put a "Kick Me" sign on them.
29. Throw a tennis ball and then chase it on all four legs, catching it in your mouth like a dog.
30. Dress up as Batman and sit in a cart while someone pushes you and yell, "To the Batcave, Robin!
31. Play bumper cars with the shopping carts.
32. Dress up as Spiderman and tackle random people and run off yelling,
33. Start singing in a horrible voice and when people look at you, say, "I'm the next American Idol!
34. Get a can of Lysol and follow someone around the store, spraying everything they touch.
35. Spitball the cameras and random people.
36. Breakdance in the middle of the store..
37. "Accidentally" get stuck in one of the frozen food doors. Give people strange looks and see if anyone helps you out.
38. Play "Marco Polo"
39. Randomly throw things into neighboring aisles.
40. Run up to a complete stranger and say, "You're it!
41. Take a "mysterious package" to someone's cart and say kinda loud, "Here's the next clue, meet me at Sector 57 at oh- seven hundred hours tomorrow.
42. Get 20 people together and play "Hide and Go Seek
43. If people aren't looking at their cart, steal it.
44. Use a conveyer belt as a treadmill and lose some weight
45. TP as much of the store as possible before they stop you.
46. Tune all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off and turn the volume up to full blast.
47. When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between them yelling "Red Rover."
48. Play on those 1 kiddy rides.
49. Fall off the ride when it's actually moving , and get stuck.
49.Pretend to shoot people.
50. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run towards a stranger saying,"…I'm Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"
51. Go to the juice section and pour the juice down peoples pants.
52. Grab whipped cream and spray it on peoples heads.
53. sniff someone. Then as they walk away, tell them you know of a medicine that can "cure that..."
54. hide in the aisles. jump out and scare strangers.
55. sit in the floor in the television display area. arrange yourself so that people have to step over you.
56. storm in and scream that they sold you bad merchandise, yell as loud as you can that you are going to get everyone you know to go on strike, and then smile a sheepish grin and say quietly, "oops, wrong store..."
57. if it's Christmas, hide between the pine trees. if caught, say you like the smell.
58. randomly let out short (but LOUD) high-pitched screams.
59. try to have a meaningful conversation with total strangers. "so how do you feel about abortion? ...yeah, i hear ya... so what about gay rights?"
60. when it's your turn in line for the cashier, jump on top of the conveyor belt and start dancing.
61. visit the grocery section for a few snacks. Then look for a comfortable chair. Take all this to the electronics section, & set up to watch a movie. Loudly complain to anyone who blocks your view.
62. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
63. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
64. Bounce all the bouncy balls around the aisles.
65. YELL INCOHERANTLY.
66. Sing Mary had a Little Lamb very loud(or any nursery rhyme) over and over again.
67. Go around pulling down the employees pants.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
If you work better to music, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you like OC's,copy and paste this to your profile
If you have your own little world, copy this into your profile.
If you and/or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have a tendancy to talk to yourself, copy this into your profile.
If you can imagine yourself in a video game/ manga/tv show/ or anime, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it,copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you think it's dumb to ban songfics when we have 2 amendments supporting it (Freedom of Press,Freedom of free expresion),copy and paste this to your profile
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
I'm a Christian and Proud of it!! If you are a Christian please copy & paste this and then add your name here: Riku's Music Lover,NightmareSilver
If you just forgot what you were going to do, post this in your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room post this in your profile
Remember this well. There are two types of fights. As we have put our lives in battle, we must be able to distinguish between the two. The fight to protect life, and the fight to protect pride.
You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them.
Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let’s not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Hitsugaya Toushiro (Bleach)
The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone.
Lying tears hurt others,lying smiles hurt one’s self.
In your sword, all I see is fear.
Sanity? Sorry, but I don’t remember having such a useless thing in the first place.
I can not fail, to do so would mean that I can not protect the ones that I care about. Hikari Shinzo (My BlazBlue Character)
These are the results of the "Which BlazBlue character are you quiz" , I answerd the questions truthfully and am very interested in the result that I received.
Q: You are confronted with a locked door, with an object that you desire behind it. How will you get around this obstacle?
A: Search the area for the key, it has to be here somewhere.
Q: After leaving the store with a friend you realize he has shoplifted a candy bar. What do you do?
A : Confront him! Stealing is wrong!
Q: After borrowing a video game of yours, your friend revels that the disc has been destroyed. After a lengthy explanation it is clear that it was an accident. What do you do?
A: Forgive him, accidents happen.
Q: Your in a crowded public building where you find a wallet laying on the floor. What do you do?
A: Pick it up and hand it over to the authorities as you found it.
Q: Your friend asked for a specific item for his birthday however you also want the same item. The store you are currently shopping at only has one copy of the item. What do you do?
A: Buy it and give it to my friend, its their birthday.
Q: Your walking home when you encounter a homeless person on the side of the road. He is asking for money and you have money to spare. What do you do?
A: Don't give him the money. He would just spend it on alchohol or drugs.
Q: After coming home after a long day you decide to pop in a CD of your favorite band. What kind of music is it?
A: Not to loud, but not to soft either.
Q: What is/was your favorite subject at school?
A: English/Language Arts!
Q: What would be your weapon of choice?
A: Something light and quick and easy to use.
Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Other! Yes, other!
And these are the results:
Tsubaki Yayoi : 7
Noel Vermillion : 6
Hakumen : 5
Bang Shishigami : 4
Litchi Faye-Ling : 4
Iron Tager : 3
Hazama : 2
Lambda-11 : 1
Jin Kisaragi :1
Rachel Alucard : 1
Carl Clover : 1
Taokaka : 1
Arakune : 1
Ragna the Bloodedge : 0
And this is who I got:
You are Tsubaki Yayoi a idealist and faithful servent of the Librarium. You are a firm believer in the greater good and although you always seek to do the right thing, you know that in order to make an omelet you have to crack a few eggs, causing you to make tough conscience shifting decisions. Despite that however you treasure your friends above all and would do anything for them, even if its against the greater good that you treasure so much. You have problems conveying your emotions due to your serious nature. Your firm belief may be considered *BLIND* by some.
Well, a lot of that is true about me, I do treasure my friends and I would do anything for them. But I don't really have a problem conveying my emotions . . . . most of the time. I also do try to do the right thing, but thats just me, i guess.