Author has written 21 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh.
. . . . . . . . . . . Atem no koibito . . . . . . . . . . .
Hey everyone! My name is Atem no koibito, and I hope you all enjoy my fanfics. I've been an avid Yu-Gi-Oh fan for as long as I can remember, so I'm just happy that I can share this site with others who love Yu-Gi-Oh! just as much as I do. I hope we get along well.
Now, on to random stuff about me that you may not care about.
. . . Yu-Gi-Oh! Shippings . . .
Darkshipping/Casteshipping (Yami Bakura x Yami Yugi/Thief King Bakura x Pharaoh Atem)
Synchroshipping (Yusei Fudo x Yami Yugi) a Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's crossover
Monarchshipping (Pharaoh Atem x Yami Yugi)
Prideshipping (Seto Kaiba x Yami Yugi)
Blueshipping (Seto Kaiba x Kisara)
Geminishipping (Thief King Bakura x Yami Bakura)
Yamishipping (Yami Marik x Yami Bakura x Yami Yugi)
. . . Favourite Animes/Mangas . . .
Kyo Kara Maoh
Yuri!!! On Ice
Black Butler i,ii,iii (Kuroshitsuji)
Laughing Under the Clouds
Attack On Titan
Twin Spirit Detectives
Blue Exorcist (Ao no Exorcist)
Full Metal Alchemist
Magi: Labyrinth of Magic
Etc. until I remember more.
. . . Fun Stuff . . .
no, none of these are mine
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL YU-GI-OH NERDS TO KNOW!
The most asked question in the Yu-Gi-Oh world, "Why the hell is Yugi so short?", has been answered! Kazuki Takahashi said that Yugi has diabetes.
NORMAL PEOPLE vs. Yu-Gi-Oh FANS
Normal people: Relies on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would rather rely on Ishizu for future predictions.
Normal people: Say, "OMG!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Say, "Oh my Ra!"
Normal people: Say, "Shut up or I'll tell on you!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Say, "Shut up or the wrath of the gods shall befall you!"
Normal people: Thinks bad guys are ugly
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Knows a lot better and absolutely love Bakura and Marik.
Normal people: When being chased yell, "HELP ME SOMEBODY!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: When being chased stand their ground and yell, "Mind crush!"
Normal people: Gets nervous/scared during thunderstorms.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Knows that it might be a duel between Yami and Bakura, and that one (or hopefully both) of them might be shirtless.
Normal people: Would choose to go somewhere sunny for vacation.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would go directly to Domino City.
Normal people:Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Knows that it's simply Marik plotting against the pharaoh again.
Normal people: Gets freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Knows a lot better and know that it is Marik or Valon the badass australian .
Normal people: Thinks Yu-Gi-Oh is just a stupid children's card game
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Knows a lot better and challenge them in a duel monsters shadow game to prove them wrong.
Normal people: Thinks little people are stupid.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Thinks that Yugi and Mokuba are way too cute to be stupid.
Normal people: Would never go to an orphanage
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Knows better and would go to a lot of orphanages to check if Seto and Mokuba are there.
Normal people: Thinks Egypt is stupid
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would go immediately to Egypt, because maybe Marik is there.
Normal people: Would never buy expensive things because they might go bankrupt
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would just kidnap Mokuba and force Seto to pay the bill.
Normal People: Solves all their problems by suing people
Yu-Gi-Oh Fans: Solves all their problems by playing a children's card game
DADDY'S RULES FOR DATING
Your dad’s rules for your boyfriend (or for you if you’re a guy)
Rule One: If you pull into my driveway and honk you’d better be delivering a package, because you’re sure not picking anything up.
Rule Two: You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you don’t peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter’s body, I will remove them.
Rule Three: I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don’t take this as an insult, but you and all your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about the issue, so I propose this compromise: you may come to the door with you underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact come off during the courses of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.
Rule Four: I’m sure you’ve been told that in today’s world, sex without utilizing a ‘Barrier Method’ of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.
Rule Five: It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and only word I need you to say on this subject is ‘early'.
Rule Six: I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.
Rule Seven: As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don’t you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?
Rule Eight: The Following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter. Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough too induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, mid-driff t shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater and a goose-parka, zipped up to her throat. Movies with strong romantic or sexual themes are to be avoided: movies which feature chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folk’s homes are better.
Rule Nine: Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dimwitted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shot gun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.
Rule Ten: Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of our car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a nice paddy near Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as a wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit the car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car- there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face in the window is mine.
The Man Rules
At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down...
These are all numbered '1 ' ON PURPOSE!
1. Men are NOT mind readers.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Sunday sports It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become Null and void after 7 Days.
1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one
1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials..
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colours like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say 'nothing,' We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really.
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as football or
1 You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight;
But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.
Name your 12 favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! characters in a random order: (I listed them from different arcs, and to make it truly random, I did the names in a hat thing and pulled. Seriously. I really did.)
1. Have you read a five & ten fanfic before?
Yugi and Mai fanfic? Nope, afraid I haven't.
2. Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Bakura? Oh, definitely very hot. Super hot. Mega hot. Rating? 1000
3 What would happen if six got one pregnant?
Haha! Well, I think Kaiba would be man enough to take care of Atem. I've read some Prideshipping in my lifetime, so yeah, all's good. They would both probably freak out a bit. especially Kaiba, but again, dealing just fine. xD
4. Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Oh yes. Hostage by Bakurafangurl91. Kisara's character was awesome. And Sweetened Pain by RecetteXTear, where Kisara is just... bad (good bad) as heck.
5. Would seven and two make a good couple?
Akiza and Ryou? Huh... I'm not sure. Perhaps? o.O
6. Four & eight or four & nine?
Yusei and Zane or Yusei and Kisara. Hard to choose. I think both? Yusei would be so sweet to Kisara, but then there's Zane... I'll need to sit on it for a while. So as of now, yeah, I think I'll ship Kisara and Yusei more.
7. What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
Akiza discovering Bakura and Zane in a secret relationship. Wow, haha. I have no idea. I think she'll be surprised at first but warm up to the idea later on. It's not as if she knows them too well, right? They are all in different arcs.
8. Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two & six fic.
I've seen a Kaiba x Ryou fanfic before, so.. let me give this a shot.
Yeah, I got nothing. Sorry!
9. Is there such a thing as a four & ten romantic fluff story?
Yusei and Mai fluff story? No. I refuse to believe.
10. Suggest a title for a one & five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Puzzleshipping, huh. Well there's lots of those out there. I'll come up with... Locked Box?
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
Bakura and Joey? Um... Maybe a humor one. Lol. Joey's perky/funny personality and Bakura's reserved, brooding, crazy self would create a wonderful story filled with laughter. :D
12. Does anyone on your friend's list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
Nope. No Akiza het here on my friend's list. Kisara? No...
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you choose?
A song about Kisara... I would choose, Angel With A Shotgun by The Cab. Yep. Want to know why? Because she's an angel. She's pure and kind and just angelic (white hair), and then she gives up her soul for Seth. Shotgun. Get it? No? She rescued him... No? Dang it. I'm crazy. I know.
14. If you wrote a two & three & six fic, what would the warning be?
Ryou, Bakura and Kaiba. Oh goodness. Warning: Tread at your own risk.
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
Zane picking up Yugi? Lol!
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten & eight.
Mai and Zane? Drabblefic? Nah... I'll pass...
17. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Akiza walking in on Ryou and Marik going at it. Ha. Well, for one she's going to be stunned. They'd freeze up and stare at her. She'll turn red. More shocked stares. And then she'll bolt and pretend it never happened. :D Besides, she apparently walks in on a lot of people.
18. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Yusei "de-flowering" Atem. ... SYNCHROSHIPPING!!!! I love synchroshipping! Okay, love fic, duh! Have them meet suddenly, in a bar or something. Yes. Bar. They never met eachother, have them hit it off... But wait. That sounds so cliche. I don't know. I'd have them bump into each other randomly. Or meeting anonymously would be nice. Oh, now I want to write a fic! Dang it, but I have so much going on... Ranting. Sorry. But yes. Love at first sight! ;D Or any kind of meeting. You know what. I'll just stop here.
19. Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
Akiza slash? No...
20. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
Hetro fic? Bakura? Not sure.
21. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
No. None that I could think of at the moment. Deep apologies. :)
22. Would you write Two & Four & Five?
Ryou, Yusei and Yugi? Would I write it? Nah, I don't think so. I can barely write a twosome without a mental checkup, so threesomes are going to take a while... I'll read it though! Threesomes, if they're good and interests me, not this pairing.
23. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
What Mai would scream at a moment of great passion. I have no idea. "Leave me alone!"? "Shut up!"? Well, surely someone must have to be making her angry.
24. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
The last time I read a fic about Yugi. Hm... It's been a very long time since I read any fanfics. Over a year? A little less?
25. What is Six's super-secret kink?
Kaiba's super-secret kink, huh? Well, that could be just about anything! He has a lot of secrets. I don't know honestly. If you have an idea, please tell me. We can humor eachother. :D
26. Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Joey shagging Kisara? Well, first off, I don't know what "shag" means, so I'm just going to assume that it means he's going to "get it on" with her. Drunk or sober? Sober. Joey is not that kind of guy, and if they had a pairing, they probably do, it would be love. Unless it's AU, because we all know that anything can happen in an AU.
Copy and paste if your mother ever said these things to you.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you"