Poll: Who Do you think Bella Should Be with ? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
Put this on your profile if you Role Play!
IF YOU IGNORE THIS WITHOUT READING IT YOU HAVE NO HEART...BUT IF YOU FIND YOU CANNOT STOP UNTIL YOU REACH THE END THEN YOU MUST HAVE A VERY BIG HEART.
A white man enters a bar and sees a black man sitting on a stool.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
You know you live in 2010 when...
My name is Sarah
Friends will never ask for anything to eat or drink.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile :D
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't re post it?
Re post this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
Did you know...
1) Kissing is healthy.
2) Bananas are good for period pain.
3) It's good to cry.
4) Chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
5) 94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
6) Lying is actually unhealthy.
7) You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
8) It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
9) 89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
10) It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
11) Chocolate will make you feel better.
12) Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
13) A good friend never judges.
14) A good foundation will hide all hickeys...not that you have any.
15) Boys aren't worth your tears.
16) We all love surprises.
17) Now...make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!!
WISH WISH WISH WISH.
Your wish has just been received.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next fifteen minutes and...
Your wish will be granted.
Don't click here!
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
If you love your dad, post this on your profile
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile!
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever busted a move/burst into song randomly, copy/paste this into your profile.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
1. You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it was sunny the day Bella got hit by the van? Oh, story idea!! Must get computer!)
2. You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
3. When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
4. After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
5. You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
6. You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
7. When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
8. No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
9. The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (once a key actually fell off!)
10. You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
11. You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason.
12.Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
13. And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
WHAT A KISS MEANS
Kiss on the stomach = "I'm ready"
What the gesture means...
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2.Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, or yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
1. You are completely in love with this person
2. If you choose
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are Conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is is soon to blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected. (I hope so)
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soulmate. )
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on in a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides with you and would do anything for you, but may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you will have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose.
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come before your next birthday.