Poll: Which story should i work more on? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Powerpuff Girls.
Sup? my name is May, i do stuff...
i will never tell u my age! muahahaha!
My friend told me about this site so i decided to come and check it out! i've loved it since i first started!
I promess ill always do my best and ill try to noy to be one of those writers who starts a story but doesn't finish it (no promises... jk )
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandma, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Return your stuff right away.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
1. At Lunch Time, Sit in Your Parked Car with Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer at Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf in The Coffee Maker for 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write “For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don’t use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're not in the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling
"Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. “Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
It’s Called ... therapy!
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
If at first you don't succeed,destroy all evidence you tried.
Sometimes a road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.
If it's sent by ship then it's a cargo, if it's sent by road then it's a shipment.
When you cry, I'll cry,you laugh, I'll laugh,you fall down a ski slope, I'll laugh even harder.
Forgive your enemies,but remember their names.
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talking.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Some people are like slinkies. They seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.\
The next time someone says "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me " HIT THEM WITH A DICTIONARY!
Normal people scare me...but not as much as I scare them
I'm not a complete idiot.Some parts are missing.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattison (Edward from twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper. If you're one of those 3% who would sit there eating popcorn yelling "Do a flip you sparkly bitch!" Copy and repost this!
Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree
A good friend will bail you out of jail, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "damn that was fun".
Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.
If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging!
My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone.
I love Deadlines! i like the whoosh noise they make as they go by.
Couriousity killed the cat, and satisfaction brought her back.
In a dog-eat-dog world the best thing to do is become a cat.
If the good die young then the bad die old; thus leaving us with only politicans left.
Goldfish have the memory span of 3 seconds, sometimes i have to wonder if i'm a goldfish.
A simple friend wonders about your romantic history A real friend could blackmail you with it.
A simple friend doesn't know your parents' first names A real friend has their phone numbers in his address book.
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cryed post this in your profile.
Do you live with or know about child abuse? If you do, or don't read the poem below, copy and paste it into your profile, you never know it just might make someone feel better and give them hope.
My name is Sarah. I am but three, My eyes are swollen I cannot see, I must be stupid I must be bad What else could have made My daddy so mad? I wish I were better I wish I weren't ugly, Then maybe my mommy Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all I can't do a wrong Or else I'm locked up All the day long. When I awake I'm all alone The house is dark My folks aren't home When my mommy does come I'll try and be nice, So maybe I'll get just One whipping tonight. Don't make a sound! I just heard a car My daddy is back From Charlie's Bar. I hear him curse My name he calls I press myself Against the hard wall I try and hide From his evil eyes I'm so afraid now I'm starting to cry He finds me weeping He shouts ugly words, He says its my fault That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me And yells at me more, I finally get free And I run for the door. He's already locked it And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me Against the hard wall. I fall to the floor With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues With more bad words spoken. "I'm sorry!", I scream But its now much too late His face has been twisted Into unimaginable hate The hurt and the pain Again and again Oh please God, have mercy! Oh please let it end! And he finally stops And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless Sprawled on the floor My name is Sarah And I am but three, Tonight my daddy Murdered me.
There are thousands of kids out there just like Sarah. And you can help. Sickens me to my soul, and if you just read this and don't pass it on I pray for your forgiveness, cause you would have to be one heartless person to not be affected by this story. And because you are affected, do something about it!! So all I am asking you to do, is take some time to send this on and acknowledge that this stuff does happen, and that people like her dad do live in our society,and I pray for child abuse to wither out and die,but also pray for the safety of our youth. Please pass this poem on because as crazy as it might sound,it might just indirectly change a life. Hey, you NEVER know. Please put this on your site if you areAGAINST CHILD ABUSE baCk iT uPP XxX Child Abuse XxX
COPY AND PASTE INTO PROFILE (I am not a victim, but this was really sad. It moved me. Please. Help stop child abuse.)
Racism is wrong and can often times destroy people's self confidence. It's a horrible and cruel way to treat people. To prove that we are all alike, try this simple experiment: Hold your hand up to a light of some kind. You'll see a shadow cast nearby. Now, have someone of a different race hold their hand up too. You'll see, essentially, the same image. Five fingers and a palm. Skin color doesn't matter when you get right down to it. If you are against racism, copy this message and my symbol for equality to your profile.
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you."
FEMALE COMEBACKS! pick up line comebacks, add to it.
Man: Where have you been all my life? Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living? Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning? Woman: Unfertilized.
Man: Your body is like a temple. Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you. Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing. Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself. So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
92 Percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your head off.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
f you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
99.8 of anime fans are obsessing over Naruto. If you are the last few of the clan who can think up three better animes than this, paste this on your profile. Sorry Naruto fans.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hear voices in your head, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you ever suffered from FanFiction withdraw copy this into your profile!
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile. I
f you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone (Or more than one someone!) who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile. I
f you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked/sang to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar copy this into your profile.
If you've ever spent a long amount of time looking for something that you were holding/wearing, copy this to your profile
If your crazy and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
If you've gotten completely zoned out of a converstation that you don't even remember what you were talking about copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ever got zoned out for more than five minutes copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are bored copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think child abuse is horrible copy and paste this in your profile.
If murders make you sick copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that looks don't matter (well most of the time you think that) copy and paste this in your profile.
When in doubt...throw a chair.
If the opposite of pro is con, what's the opposite of Progress?
Only two things are infinite:
1) The universe.
2) Human stupidity
There are few problems that can not be solved with large amounts of explosives.
Boys don't fall for me; I trip them.
I'm not crazy. I'm psychotic. There's a difference.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy evey minute of it.
There's nothing that can't be fixed by:
A) duct tape
B) chocolate or
C) running it over. I prefer option C.
The reason I am still here is because Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell's afriad I'll take over.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
I'd tell you to go to hell, but I work there and really don't want to see you everyday.
My mind isn't twisted, it's sprained.
Common sense is the enemy of comedy.
Knowledge is power; Power is the root of all evil. Therefore study evil and excel at it.
Money can't buy happiness. Money is happiness
kissing is healthy.
bananas are good for period pain.
it's good to cry.
chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
lying is actually unhealthy.
you really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
it's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
it's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
chocolate will make you feel better.
most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
a good friend never judges.
a good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any.
boys aren't worth your tears.
we all love surprises.
Now... make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!!
WISH WISH WISH WISH
Your wish has just been recieved.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and...
Your wish will be granted.
7 Ways to Scare your roommates:
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared! Guy: No, this is fun. Girl: No it's not. Please, you're really scaring me! Guy: Then tell me you love me. Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down! Guy: Now give me a big hug! girl hugs him Guy: Can you take off my helmet put it on yourself? It's bugging me. (In the paper next morning) A motorcycle crashed into the side of a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only one survived. The truth was that half way down the road the guy realized that his brakes went out but he did not want to let the girl know. Instead he had her say she loved him felt her hug one last time. Then had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die. If you love someone this much, copy this to your page.
" A Sunday School teacher of preschoolers was concerned that his students might be a little confused about Jesus Christ because of the Christmas season emphasis on His birth. He wanted to make sure they understood that the birth of Jesus occurred a long time ago, that He grew up, etc So he asked his class, "Where is Jesus today?" Steven raised his hand and said,"He's in heaven."Mary was called on and answered, "He's in my heart." Little Johnny, waving his hand furiously, blurted out, "I know! I know! He's in our bathroom!!"The whole class got very quiet, looked at the teacher, and waited for a response. The teacher was completely at a loss for a few very long seconds, Finally, he gathered his wits and asked Little Johnny how he knew this. Little Johnny said, "Well...every morning,my father gets up, bangs on the bathroom door, and yells,"Jesus Christ, are you still in there?!"
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up 4 him he will stand up for you.
The road to success is not straight
There is a curve called Failure
There is a loop called Confusioin
Speed bumps called Friends
Red lights called Enemies
Caution lights called Family
You will have hot tires called Jobs
But if you have a spare called Determination
An engine called Presewance
And a driver called God you'll come to a place called success!
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
Pick the month you were born on... (bold what ya are!)
1(Jan) - I shot
2 (Feb) -I ran shirtless with
3 (Mar) - I stabbed
4 (Apr) - I killed
5 (May) - I slapped
6 (June)-I robbed
7 (July) -I kissed
8 (Aug) -I smoked with
9 (Sept) - I needed
10 (Oct) - i hugged
11 (Nov) - I ran naked with
12 (Dec) - I banged
Pick the day (number) you were born on...
01 - a rock star
02 - my boyfriend
03 -a hobo
04 - a homeless guy
05 - the one that i love
06 -the trojan man
07 - the cookie monster
08 - a sexy girl
09 - a bowl of cereal
10 - a mop
11 - a tooth brush
12 - a hobo
13 -a dog
14 - a drunk
15 - a crack head
16 - a cat
17 - a bag of weed
18 - the kool-aid man
19 - an Easter egg
20 - tori the snowman
21 - a hottie
22 - my crush
23 -yo momma
24 - a Mexican
25 - a teletubby
26 - a condom
27 - a gangsta
28 - Paris Hilton
29 - Barney the Dinosaur
30 - my ex boyfriend
31 -my lover
Pick the color of shirt you are wearing...
White - because im sexy like that
Black - because I love weed
Pink - because I smoke crack
Turquoise- because im good in bed
brown- because i like to snort cocaine
Polka Dots - because I hate my life
Purple - because im gay
Grey - because i have AMAZING boobs
Other - because im retarded Green -because that bum stole my taco
Orange - because i still love him
RED- because the gummy bears made me
blue - because i like shoelaces
Tye dye- because Im a fucking scuba diver
graphic- because I am crazy like that
none- because i have a killer six pack!!
Final result: I slapped a hobo because i love weed (... WTF? o.0)
cαℓℓιηg мє FAKE ωση'т мαкє уσυ REAL,
Love vs. Sex
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.
However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.
She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.
When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.
She asked if they would ask the man one question.
Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God?
Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly believe in God..
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what...and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you. I bet 93 of you people that read this won't repost o_O...so...are..you gonna... prove me wrong? Go ahead try it!
The Real RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT 'SONG TITLE' DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Have fun!
IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Ice - Lights ( GET ME SOME ICECREAM SLAVE! muahahaha >:D.. jk)
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
This one's for you - Of Mice & Men (o-ok...)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
But it's better if you do - Panic! at the disco (do what?!)
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Heart breaker - P!nk ( well alrighty then)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Heartbeat - Stereo Skyline (my heart has to always be beating or else the world will end! haha joking :p0
WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Chemicals react - Aly & Aj ( i hate chemistry and all but laright...)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Postcards and Polaroids - Sleeping With Sirens (well i have alot of friends in different countries :) )
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Gives you hell - All American Rejects (okay i'll have you know that i apologized for that time that i broke the vase, scratched the car, wrote on the walls, lost the keys, etc.)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
So in love with two - Mikaila ( i...i just can't choose between my 2 pillows!)
WHAT IS 2 2?
22 - Lilly Allen (umm like duh! :P haha)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Lovesick - Nevershoutnever ( ughh i love her but sometimes she just wont SHUT THE FLUFF UP!)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
More than Alive - The ready set (IMMA ZOMBIE!, not really :p)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Circus monster - Luka Megurine (no idea where that came from...)
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Perfect two - Auburn (alright...)
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
When you can't sleep at night - Of Mice & Men ( aww yay c, i love that song)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
All of my heart - Sleeping With Sirens ( :) i would not have a problem with that)
Try - P!nk (I'm kinda lazy sometimes though :P)
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/
Invisible - Skylar grey (Hell yes! imma go spy in the-wait i'm already a girl...)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
goodbye - Avril Lavinge (...yeah...)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
butterfly on your right shoulder - Kagamine Len & Rin (she told me nthe answers to the test last month muahahah >:D)
YOU WILL REPOST THIS AS?
Monster - Meg & Dia
Unsafe External Link